S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra - Page 138
Register

User Tag List

Page 138 of 188 FirstFirst ... 38 88 128 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 148 ... LastLast
Results 2,741 to 2,760 of 3753

Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

Lets Operate Under This Thought Process.. Im Willing To Believe Rumox And His Vigi Claim... Next, Kenny Is Confirmed Town... SB16 Has Been Scummy All Game.. Mag Has Now Claimed A Neutral Role Twice Now.. And Couldnt Stop Bring Up The Death Note From Day 2.. Almost Like He Was Proud Of His Self *Brought It Up 5X*.. I Suggest That Mag Is SK.. And The Only Reason He Was So Interested In The Last Will From Day 2 Is Because He Is SK/Mafia That Sent It.. The I Also Suggest That Kenny Accidentally Found SK Night 1..

Spoiler : cvote :
    Magoroth,MarshmallowMarshall,DS,Frinckles,Stealthb omber16,SkipDay,rumox,Kenny,Light_Yagami,
    I Am Kira! I Am Justice!! I Am The Champion Of The Light!!! Death To The False Gods!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6zAWdIdzr0&t

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Lets Operate Under This Thought Process.. Im Willing To Believe Rumox And His Vigi Claim... Next, Kenny Is Confirmed Town... SB16 Has Been Scummy All Game.. Mag Has Now Claimed A Neutral Role Twice Now.. And Couldnt Stop Bring Up The Death Note From Day 2.. Almost Like He Was Proud Of His Self *Brought It Up 5X*.. I Suggest That Mag Is SK.. And The Only Reason He Was So Interested In The Last Will From Day 2 Is Because He Is SK/Mafia That Sent It.. The I Also Suggest That Kenny Accidentally Found SK Night 1..

Spoiler : cvote :
    Magoroth,MarshmallowMarshall,DS,Frinckles,Stealthb omber16,SkipDay,rumox,Kenny,Light_Yagami,
    Kenny Accidentally Found SK/Mafia GF N1..
    I Am Kira! I Am Justice!! I Am The Champion Of The Light!!! Death To The False Gods!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    lol Kira you can just claim scum at this point
    You Have Made Many Posts That Have Seemed Overtly Scummy To Me.. First To Claim Vigi Not Vigi Claim That Visited Blink Per Kenny.. Also, You Couldnt Stop With That Death Note.. You Insisted Upon It.. Meaning You Likely Sent It.. Because, You Were Trying To Be Clever.. And Trying To Gain Town Points For Cracking The "Code".. Someone Else Kenny Put Thought Into It.. And Found The Cipher/Online.. And Put Into Context A Little Better.. I Do Suggest That You Are Scum.. SK/GF.. Ur One Or The Other Im Not Sure Exactly.. But General Consensus Is Frinckles Is SK So That Would Make You Likely GF.. Soo.. There Is That

You Have Made Many Posts That Have Seemed Overtly Scummy To Me.. First To Claim Vigi Not Vigi Claim That Visited Blink Per Kenny.. Also, You Couldnt Stop With That Death Note.. You Insisted Upon It.. Meaning You Likely Sent It.. Because, You Were Trying To Be Clever.. And Trying To Gain Town Points For Cracking The "Code".. Someone Else Kenny Put Thought Into It.. And Found The Cipher/Online.. And Put Into Context A Little Better.. I Do Suggest That You Are Scum.. SK/GF.. Ur One Or The Other Im Not Sure Exactly.. But General Consensus Is Frinckles Is SK So That Would Make You Likely GF.. Soo.. There Is That

this reads townie in tone