S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra - Page 118
Register

User Tag List

Page 118 of 188 FirstFirst ... 18 68 108 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 128 168 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,360 of 3753
  1. #2341

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Alright, my internet dropped last night (no page whatsoever would load, discord or sc2) but I had time to think about the game.

    We have 4 players claiming TPR. We have 7 implied Citizen claims. Logically, there is one liar in the 4 TPRs, and there are three liars in the 7 Citizens.

    Mathematically :

    Odds of lynching a scum among TPR claims without the info that one of them is town (Citizen's perspective) = 1/4 = 0.25
    Odds of lynching a scum among TPR claims with the info that one of them is town (TPR's perspective) = 1/3 = 0.333333...
    Odds of lynching a scum among Citizen claims = 3/7 = ± 0.43

    Even when counting myself in the TPRs, there are still more odds of catching scum OUTSIDE of the TPR PoE than inside of it. Plus, in the event of a mislynch, it's much less damaging to lose a Citizen than to lose a TPR.

    ~~

    By reading the two pages after start of day 2 yesterday (irl day), I just confused the hell out of myself lol. Unknown is actually towny there.

    And since I wasn't able to log-in for a while today (computer problems again), I had time to read a bit of the Frinckles - Blink argument and to make some parallel with Stealth... Frinckles is currently pushing me with a "Look at that, that's not town" and honestly not much else to it. I was unable to be online for a part of the day, and now he's jumping on me for having had a life and for having computer and internet issues. You know me, I don't do the inactivity tricks, I hate even seeing that. I don't even put invisible mode on, EVER. But anyway, back to the Frinckles and Stealth thing...

    Stealth said at some point : "I refuse to vote between that blatantly TvT interaction." or something similar, after I had declared that Blink - Frinckles was TvT. Stealth didn't do much more, either, honestly, outside of... calling me scum because he doesn't like me (lol) and placing weird votes. That specific post makes me think there is a Stealth - Frinckles scum team. Yes, it's a flip flop, and yes, it's not so big... but... that's what I think right now. Sorry for the lack of in-thread progression, but I didn't really have a choice :P
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER

  2. #2342

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Ive Stated Examples.. Yeah I Said Mag Claimed Vigi Then Arso Because He Did And Like I Said Claiming NK Role Early Day One Had Led Me To Believe He Was SK.. But With His Doctor Claim And Him Having Been Watched By Kenny.. Proves Kenny As Town.. Now If You Want Me To Supply A Wall Post I Can.. Also As I Stated MM Could Be Consort Pretending To Have Ben Role Blocked. Ive Been Saying Most Of This All Day Ive Built My Case In The Thread And If You Arent Reading It Then Thats On U..
    Yes make a wall post do it. I want your information.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    FUCK you have no idea how many marshmallows I just swallowed. I opened my mouth far too wide and ended up swallowing a shittonne of those bad boys all at once. I can still feel it all slowly sinking down my throat.
    Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck.

  3. #2343

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    This reads like a townpost?

    Why are we letting this scoundrel live?
    Because he's a TPR, because he didn't jump on Blinkskater while he was a super low hanging fruit that I will definetly take and eat if I'm ever scum and he's town because he always finds me out (btw he towncored me in his last will), because I didn't support the shitty Mesk lynch yesterday, because I kept activity on during D1 to make this game a near spam fest lol, and for the best reason ever : I AM TOWN.

    And you are probably not :^)
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER

  4. #2344

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Yes make a wall post do it. I want your information.
    Did you just ask a logical wallpost from Light lol? You know that the only thing that will appear there is his poor ability to use logic, correct? That's a known part of his play, and you specifically are definetly aware of it. You're trying to make him dig his own grave.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER

  5. #2345

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Did you just ask a logical wallpost from Light lol? You know that the only thing that will appear there is his poor ability to use logic, correct? That's a known part of his play, and you specifically are definetly aware of it. You're trying to make him dig his own grave.
    But digging your own grave is fun


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Polish my nuts and serve me a milkshake. Anyone who uses scum syntax will be lynched.

  6. #2346

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Find me some examples. Build a case. This is literally your life at stake.



    The problem is that you aren’t doing anything unless you are being actively questioned like right now. Your scumhunting has been surface level only- dumb shit like when you noted that mag claimed arso like it was a big deal.
    Why are you playing like it's your first game with Light? And more importantly : why don't you accuse EFEKANN for the same reasons you do with Light? He hasn't even been useful when he was being actively questioned, yet you leave him alone. It's not as if you were new to the site...
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER

  7. #2347

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    But digging your own grave is fun


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Woah nice avatar ^^

    Well yeah it sure is fun to make townies with bad logic dig their own graves, I already used that strategy on MU, very satisfying! But the point is that townies who know the bad logic townies well enough just won't do that.

    Sent from my computer using a god damn keyboard
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER

  8. #2348

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Yes make a wall post do it. I want your information.
    Why Is It You What To Pick My Brain So Bad.. I Have No Problem Processing Your Request.. But I Wanna Know Why You Think Your Right At The Same Time.
    I Am Kira! I Am Justice!! I Am The Champion Of The Light!!! Death To The False Gods!!!!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6zAWdIdzr0&t

  9. #2349

  10. #2350

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    congrats, you have literally managed to brainfuck me with all the TPRS and shit, I don't even know who's who anymore.

    that being said.... yes sb16 can defo be scum
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Polish my nuts and serve me a milkshake. Anyone who uses scum syntax will be lynched.

  11. #2351

  12. #2352

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Also What Specific PPL You Want The Info On? Because I Have 13 Tabs Open Waiting To Do This 2 Of These Tabs Are This Thread The Rest Are Open To Your Accounts For Quick Access And Its How Ive Been Playing This Game Since Day 1
    I Am Kira! I Am Justice!! I Am The Champion Of The Light!!! Death To The False Gods!!!!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6zAWdIdzr0&t

  13. #2353

  14. #2354

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    I Wanna Believe Your Town You Have Offered Up A Great Deal Of In Site And Solid Thoughts.. Efe Is A Troll And This Game I Believe Efe To Be Town But Could Be Wrong Its Kind Of Hard To Read Efe.. However, I Think Efe Is Town..
    I Think Rumox Is GF.. I Think Frinckles Is Trying To Solve The Game.. I Think Huey Is Potently Framer And MM Is Potentially The Consort.. I Think Since Mag Confirmed Kenny Mechanically Kenny Is Basically Confirmed Town In My Eyes.. Mag Claims Doc Im Inclined To Believe Him..
    Like this post. The logic here is horrible, we will all admit it : why in the world would we be specific scum roles, and WHY ARE TWO OF THE TPR CLAIMS EVIL? And why is Rumox scum, too..? All of that isn't explained.

    But now think about it : we all saw that this was pretty much all he's able to do as town. As scum, he'll try to please people more and to push lynches. He will also have a minimum of thoughts consistence because of scum coaching, which he definetly does not here. Doing what he does as scum is an ethos suicide (even though he already doesn't have much lol), and is the best way to put spotlight on himself in a bad way. That's not scum Light.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER

  15. #2355

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Did you just ask a logical wallpost from Light lol? You know that the only thing that will appear there is his poor ability to use logic, correct? That's a known part of his play, and you specifically are definetly aware of it. You're trying to make him dig his own grave.
    why dont you let light speak for himself. this comes off as if you know something we dont

  16. #2356

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Alright, my internet dropped last night (no page whatsoever would load, discord or sc2) but I had time to think about the game.

    We have 4 players claiming TPR. We have 7 implied Citizen claims. Logically, there is one liar in the 4 TPRs, and there are three liars in the 7 Citizens.

    Mathematically :

    Odds of lynching a scum among TPR claims without the info that one of them is town (Citizen's perspective) = 1/4 = 0.25
    Odds of lynching a scum among TPR claims with the info that one of them is town (TPR's perspective) = 1/3 = 0.333333...
    Odds of lynching a scum among Citizen claims = 3/7 = ± 0.43

    Even when counting myself in the TPRs, there are still more odds of catching scum OUTSIDE of the TPR PoE than inside of it. Plus, in the event of a mislynch, it's much less damaging to lose a Citizen than to lose a TPR.

    ~~

    By reading the two pages after start of day 2 yesterday (irl day), I just confused the hell out of myself lol. Unknown is actually towny there.

    And since I wasn't able to log-in for a while today (computer problems again), I had time to read a bit of the Frinckles - Blink argument and to make some parallel with Stealth... Frinckles is currently pushing me with a "Look at that, that's not town" and honestly not much else to it. I was unable to be online for a part of the day, and now he's jumping on me for having had a life and for having computer and internet issues. You know me, I don't do the inactivity tricks, I hate even seeing that. I don't even put invisible mode on, EVER. But anyway, back to the Frinckles and Stealth thing...

    Stealth said at some point : "I refuse to vote between that blatantly TvT interaction." or something similar, after I had declared that Blink - Frinckles was TvT. Stealth didn't do much more, either, honestly, outside of... calling me scum because he doesn't like me (lol) and placing weird votes. That specific post makes me think there is a Stealth - Frinckles scum team. Yes, it's a flip flop, and yes, it's not so big... but... that's what I think right now. Sorry for the lack of in-thread progression, but I didn't really have a choice :P
    ...you were reading the thread but you couldn't login...?

  17. #2357

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Like this post. The logic here is horrible, we will all admit it : why in the world would we be specific scum roles, and WHY ARE TWO OF THE TPR CLAIMS EVIL? And why is Rumox scum, too..? All of that isn't explained.

    But now think about it : we all saw that this was pretty much all he's able to do as town. As scum, he'll try to please people more and to push lynches. He will also have a minimum of thoughts consistence because of scum coaching, which he definetly does not here. Doing what he does as scum is an ethos suicide (even though he already doesn't have much lol), and is the best way to put spotlight on himself in a bad way. That's not scum Light.
    Do Me A Huge Favor Please And Actually Read The Whole Of Day 2.. Its All Explained.. Just Not In One Uniformed Thought..
    I Am Kira! I Am Justice!! I Am The Champion Of The Light!!! Death To The False Gods!!!!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6zAWdIdzr0&t

  18. #2358

  19. #2359

  20. #2360

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    so logically, if it ain't mm, it ain't me, it ain't unknown/kenny, its gotta be huey
    are we gonna gamble on lynching a 100% confirmed scum
    I mean, it makes even less sense for it to be Huey than it makes sense for it to be the Unknown1234 slot. Why is he 100% confirmed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    @mm why do you think its efe
    Because he's not trying to be useful, unlike when he's town, and he's trying to cause chaos. He's not towntelling (by his own towntells). That's pretty much it... but there's also the fact that he's just unreadable outside of it. He is scummy by his play, and lynch-worthy by his essence.

    I AM DE-HA-KA, THE ONE - WHO - CO-LLECTS ESSENCE. ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •