S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra - Page 111
Register

User Tag List

Page 111 of 188 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 121 161 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,220 of 3753
  1. #2201

  2. #2202

  3. #2203

  4. #2204

  5. #2205

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Efe what's your impression of stealthbomber's treatment towards you this game
    he was weird at first he was more of polite than it ended up more hostile
    I would nullread him right now tbh because I seem to not care because of everyone else triggering me too early and too fast
    May The Heart Be Your Guiding Key

  6. #2206

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    so for starters
    Yagami is sk
    Frinckles is mafia
    Stealth or DS is mafia
    I'll have to reread a bit with my slot being Unknown lol, but Imma just mention myself as town in this scumlist if you don't mind
    What was your read on Unk before you subbed in


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Polish my nuts and serve me a milkshake. Anyone who uses scum syntax will be lynched.

  7. #2207

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    he was weird at first he was more of polite than it ended up more hostile
    I would nullread him right now tbh because I seem to not care because of everyone else triggering me too early and too fast
    I’d agree with this summary of my stance toward efe.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    FUCK you have no idea how many marshmallows I just swallowed. I opened my mouth far too wide and ended up swallowing a shittonne of those bad boys all at once. I can still feel it all slowly sinking down my throat.
    Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    tbh its probs stealth just bc he can never seem to not roll 3p
    Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck.

  8. #2208

  9. #2209

  10. #2210

  11. #2211

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Efe what's your impression of stealthbomber's treatment towards you this game
    And what is your read on Efe



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Polish my nuts and serve me a milkshake. Anyone who uses scum syntax will be lynched.

  12. #2212

  13. #2213

  14. #2214

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    What was your read on Unk before you subbed in


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I found his play day 1 generally scummy while skimming through. That also seemed like a general consensus here at that time.
    The claim day 2 put him in a good spot. Sure, saying someone hit the dead guy is easy, but I don't see scum targetting specifically you just here. Having a redcheck on oneself and then deciding to call an independent general townread scum doesn't look like something someone afraid of getting lynched would say. It's more like something you do when you're confident of your last will.

  15. #2215

  16. #2216

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Because you’re scummy as fuck, not making sense, fake claiming TPR just ‘for chaos’, and are generally just being a nuisance whereas in other games you’d actually do things even if they were useless

    In any event I do think it’s either Kenny or Mm that’s scum out of the TPRs, but I don’t think we should lynch them now, for the reasons VIss and rumox have already covered


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Polish my nuts and serve me a milkshake. Anyone who uses scum syntax will be lynched.

  17. #2217

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Are you not scumreading Frinckles anymore?
    Logically he is scum for me for sure for his play d1, but gut wise I just don’t see it IMO

    Also I think I agree with your stance on Unk


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Polish my nuts and serve me a milkshake. Anyone who uses scum syntax will be lynched.

  18. #2218

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Because you’re scummy as fuck, not making sense, fake claiming TPR just ‘for chaos’, and are generally just being a nuisance whereas in other games you’d actually do things even if they were useless

    In any event I do think it’s either Kenny or Mm that’s scum out of the TPRs, but I don’t think we should lynch them now, for the reasons VIss and rumox have already covered


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    you lack free will

    if you are reading out of emotion right now then good job

    you're still wrong and now are making stuff up
    May The Heart Be Your Guiding Key

  19. #2219

  20. #2220

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •