Register

User Tag List

Page 28 of 59 FirstFirst ... 18 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 38 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,400 of 2921
  1. ISO #1351

2. ISO #1352

Re: ?KRC i̷ ̸w̴i̸s̴h̸ ̴t̶o̵ ̴d̸i̵e̷

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Peepee poo poo View Post
    Nah, it's probably some role interaction they got during N0 or this day. That's why he's so obsessed with protecting screams and screams so desperate that he's gonna die. Dad and son.
    i was opposed to screams for more than 30 hours of this game

you werent here for more than 4

stop

3. ISO #1353

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Masterpiece View Post
    you guys are forcing me into a no win scenario and i dont like the kobayashi maru test aka the no win situation..

if you use your ability it's pro town
    if you don't it's anti town

What is hard to understand lol

4. ISO #1354

5. ISO #1355

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM :( View Post
    UH NO PLS XD

... And why is that?
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM swag98 View Post
    1) MP is getting lynched, you can't kill him
    2) bungalow has proven intellect with his wallpost, we will get more out of him and are not killing him before that happens
    3) like almost everyone else, with the exception of thanos I guess, has done something to warrant surviving
    4) you were the one to suggest thanos as first thing. we don't do that, ever
    Look, it's good for you actually. I'm taking responsibility off of you even.

6. ISO #1356

7. ISO #1357

8. ISO #1358

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Peepee poo poo View Post
    Nah, it's probably some role interaction they got during N0 or this day. That's why he's so obsessed with protecting screams and screams so desperate that he's gonna die. Dad and son.
    Uhh, no. They jumped at eachother's throats hard for the most part of D1, so just no lol. That's bullshit and scumpainting at this point. I can see why people want u dead now lol. READY YOUR MIND

9. ISO #1359

Uhh, no. They jumped at eachother's throats hard for the most part of D1, so just no lol. That's bullshit and scumpainting at this point. I can see why people want u dead now lol. READY YOUR MIND
    I was talking about now, when you claimed your role, asshole. Stop infering things.

10. ISO #1360

11. ISO #1361

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM swag98 View Post
    Look, it's good for you actually. I'm taking responsibility off of you even.
    Well yeah I will do it now that I've seen him accusing screams and deviant of being together/linked by N0, since that's literally bullshit lol. Plus, Deviantart feels like he's hard tunneling on me like a tunneling townie.

12. ISO #1362

then either way i die and i accept that fate. but id rather be sure of what the fuck im doing before i do it. is it that hard for u to understand?
    wot? Can i get something clear, will you 100% use this strange ability you have? if you dont use it now but at a min left then all that is doing is removing our ability to lynch somebody else, you should of done this an hour ago and you didnt

13. ISO #1363

14. ISO #1364

15. ISO #1365

16. ISO #1366

17. ISO #1367

18. ISO #1368

then either way i die and i accept that fate. but id rather be sure of what the fuck im doing before i do it. is it that hard for u to understand?
    Dude. The host is online right now. You have all the time you want to discuss with him, you ALREADY HAD that time. Now it's time to move.

19. ISO #1369

20. ISO #1370

21. ISO #1371

22. ISO #1372

you're banned Re: ?KRC i̷ ̸w̴i̸s̴h̸ ̴t̶o̵ ̴d̸i̵e̷

NIGHT 1

you nerds lynched S-FM Masterpiece
    He was Thanos.

Spoiler : THANOS :

Thanos
    Can decide whenever he wants to kill randomly half of the players that are alive except himself if following things are meant:
    Someone died from a Lynch
    Someone died from a attack from each alignment individually
    Example if there are only 3 alignments ingame Neutral Town and Mafia
    Each of them has to kill someone so Thanos can be able to use his ability

HOST NOTE: You will not be notified if all alignments have killed a player. If you snap and the conditions are not met, there is a 50% chance you will die from the stress of using the stones.

There's also supposed to be a picture but one of the players is using it as an avatar so I won't put it here

Spoiler : Their role :

Knife Dealer

Hands Out Meat Cleavers/Knifes At Night.

Knives Can Be Used As A Day Or Night Action To Kill Someone.

Knife Dealer Has One Knife Of Their Own That Can Be Used Instead Of Giving Out A Knife That Night And Kill Someone. (Sometimes You Just Have To Protect Your Business)

The Knives Do Not Kill Night Immune Roles.

HOST NOTE: This role doesn’t actually say that there’s a limit to how many or to who you can give knives to at night. I’m going to set a hard limit of 3 people per night.

night chats are now open

remember to get your actions in and remember that death notes are required
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

23. ISO #1373

24. ISO #1374

25. ISO #1375

Day 2

Peepee poo poo was found dead in a boxing ring. He had been beaten up and then stabbed repeatedly.
    His role was Knife Dealer

Spoiler : Knife Dealer :
    Knife Dealer

Hands Out Meat Cleavers/Knifes At Night.

Knives Can Be Used As A Day Or Night Action To Kill Someone.

Knife Dealer Has One Knife Of Their Own That Can Be Used Instead Of Giving Out A Knife That Night And Kill Someone. (Sometimes You Just Have To Protect Your Business)

The Knives Do Not Kill Night Immune Roles.

HOST NOTE: This role doesn’t actually say that there’s a limit to how many or to who you can give knives to at night. I’m going to set a hard limit of 3 people per night.

Spoiler : His role :
    Caitlyn, the Sexy Sheriff

You are Caitlyn, from League of Legends. You are incredibly sexy and OP as a champion can be.

Day Ability:

- You can use your ultimate once every two days DURING THE DAY PHASE AND AT LEAST 20 HOURS UNTIL EOD. You'll take aim at someone (which will be announced by the host with a "Caitlyn is using her ultimate!" message. The player will die at the end of the day. This trespasses normal day inmunity (in case someone actually has that).

Night Abilities:

- You can place a trap at someone's house, roleblocking the first person that visits him and knowing his identity and its role.

- Using your influence you can dispatch several police officers to someone's house for the whole night, making it impossible for him to be visited or to do any night actions.

swag98 was found dead. He was just shot. Pretty boring imo.
    His role was Forgetful student

Spoiler : Forgetful Student :
    Forgetful Student
    At the beginning of the game, you will be assigned a mentor. You have the same win condition as the mentor, and share a night chat with them.
    Your mentor will be informed that they have a student, but they will not be entirely informed of your role. You are not informed of your mentor's role, outside of what they disclose.

When any player dies, you may choose to take their role at any point during the immediately following day or night. If you do, you are assigned the role "Infinite Student," gaining their abilities in place of your old ones (with any charge-based abilities lost according to the charges the player used). When you change roles, your mentor will be stripped of their powers and assigned the role and powers of "Forgetful Student." From this point on, the player's role which was stolen will be listed as (???) and any investigative abilities will return "N/A" if used on their corpse. This ability cannot be used if your mentor is dead.

On a night when you do not switch roles, you may heal your mentor. This has two charges. If a Forgetful Student becomes Forgetful Student again, this does not recharge.

---
    when i rewrote the role i forgot (ha ha funny) to include that the forgetful student/mentor combo doesn't change factions on role steal.

Spoiler : His role :

HOST NOTE: This is fucking stupid
    Brown eyes, brown legs, a brown t-shirt. That is how xX.AustralianFBIAgentBruceWayneFrenchNation.Xx looks most of the time. It was this proud handsome fella who discovered the truth of the world itself in the year 1999, putting him above everyone else in wisdom, intelligence, strength, dexterity and several other stats. With great power comes great responsibility though and a wisdom like that is indeed one of the greatest of all powers, yet xX.AustralianFBIAgentBruceWayneFrenchNation.Xx knew exactly what to do with it. Wide and far the stories are being told of how he went on a mission back then.
    They say the Führer never existed. Rumors state an UFO crashed in Germany 1936, carrying aliens which enslaved hundreds of Germans. Truth is, these aliens were in fact from the future and arrived with a time machine. So you might be wondering, if the Führer never existed, who wrote his book in 1925? The answer is simple: a spy from the FBI in cooperation with the Australian government wrote it. All of the photos and recordings of the Führer were all fake, the Australians are responsible for them. It's not known why, but a relation to valuable individuals with high intellectual property in Germany is likely. After all, the economy of the US and Australia needed a push, we know, and those individuals ended up getting silenced to help with that precisely.

There's more: xX.AustralianFBIAgentBruceWayneFrenchNation.Xx found out that the aliens who arrived in Germany 1936 have been in Greece before. According to him - and this is most likely true - the oracle of Delphi was mind controlled by one of them as a tool in a bigger scheme to help spread alien ideology in Ancient Greece, because of various reasons. The technique the aliens have used has been deciphered by xX.AustralianFBIAgentBruceWayneFrenchNation.Xx in its entirety, allowing him to make use of a similar power, turning him into who he is now. The strongest. Each night he may select a target and cast a powerful mind controlling spell on them. He has to do it quietly though as slip ups could lead to his mother discovering about his knowledge as well. xX.AustralianFBIAgentBruceWayneFrenchNation.Xx does not have a well paid job and lives in a flat owned by her. Rent is horrendous, escape could possibly result in death.
    But what does the mind control do? Indeed, xX.AustralianFBIAgentBruceWayneFrenchNation.Xx does not completely know. It is said the Pythia - that's the name of the Oracle of Delphi - had control over life and death. But how she controlled it remains a mystery. Either way, any use of this powerful mind control always ends up affecting the targets' cause of death. They often end up dying earlier for various reasons. Targets randomly get forcefully lynched despite someone else having been voted, they get killed by someone who was aiming at someone else, but slipped, or even through more mysterious ways, sometimes even suicide. Time and cause are always unknown, only stealthbomber16 himself shall know. But fate and destiny never get avoided. No heal or immunity shall ever protect from this. One day always exists as a minimum before the targets die and they always feel this shift in nature itself when their own destiny gets manipulated like this. They know they are fated to die, they are even allowed to ask the host about their circumstances and receive answers to further explain their situation, to let them know just how inevitable their death really is, while keeping them in the dark on the reason, on the person who marked them, on the role he carries with him, on the massive piles of experiences he accumulated in his travels. Cause and time shall remain hidden until death itself falls upon them. And it will fall upon them, no matter what.

While studying deeper into this knowledge xX.AustralianFBIAgentBruceWayneFrenchNation.Xx ended up making another shocking realization, the epic story goes on. Yes indeed, unfortunately his mother is the big boss of the Australian Hells Angels Gang Stalking Cyber Terrorism Syndicate. Everyone fears her. Everything in xX.AustralianFBIAgentBruceWayneFrenchNation.Xx' life turned to shit since then, as is imprinted in memory today. His work as a mailman hasn't been the same ever again, leading to a result one doesn't even want to believe. Every time he delivers mail a disgusting shiver overcomes his life-filled torso. It's gang stalkers. The AIC (Australian Intelligence Community) owns the post office. At the beginning of each night a random living player ends up becoming a blackmailer to xX.AustralianFBIAgentBruceWayneFrenchNation.Xx. He himself never upholds control. It just keeps happening. Gang stalkers could not be more obvious. Every time xX.AustralianFBIAgentBruceWayneFrenchNation.Xx gets told who receives this control over him, the other person receives the instructions. Who delivers those instructions? xX.AustralianFBIAgentBruceWayneFrenchNation.Xx. But why?
    Blackmail can be literally anything except for suicide, as long as it's possible for the mailman to do it entirely by themselves, without help of others. Consequences of failure are chosen by the blackmailer as well and follow the same principle, but include suicide as valid action. The SMS character limit is 160. The blackmailer uses SMS, too, which means their message to the host must not be longer than 160 characters. xX.AustralianFBIAgentBruceWayneFrenchNation.Xx knows to stay away from all social networks, they are all corrupt.

Everyone knows who their mother is. But would anyone want to just give their mother away when she is the big boss of the Australian Hells Angels Cyber Terrorism Syndicate? A delicate question that is keeping xX.AustralianFBIAgentBruceWayneFrenchNation.Xx busy as the days pass by, truly. In his wise and gorgeous wisdom though, he decided, swiftly and a long time ago, oh how fascinating this all is. On his death a "random" player's identity gets revealed publicly by the host. His mom, Australian Hells Angels Gang Stalking Cyber Terrorism Syndicate big boss shall be known by everyone, as is the will of xX.AustralianFBIAgentBruceWayneFrenchNation.Xx, as is the only truly wise choice.
    When someone owns this much intellectual property, a quantity so immeasurably large, so beautiful, something else is bound to happen as well at the time such a god of a human dies. The question is just... what?
    A random event deciding over life and death might happen. Well, xX.AustralianFBIAgentBruceWayneFrenchNation.Xx doesn't know. Noone knows, noone could ever know this indeed. But this feeling remains and the facts are all there, clear as water. The heart never lies. The truth is love.

You are xX.AustralianFBIAgentBruceWayneFrenchNation.Xx. Congratulations. This is a legendary unique grade rolecard. It's sparkling and has a holo effect.

post will be edited with wills and deathnotes momentarily but go ahead and start playing

26. ISO #1376

27. ISO #1377

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

Counter to EOD

Spoiler : Peepee poo poo's will :
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Peepee poo poo
    Hello!

Tonight I was in a Jail Chat called "Iron Cage", an ability used by S-FM Deviantart that trapped us both me and . There we have to select two random numbers and the one that is furthest from the one that selects the host dies. That means I probably died from that ability?? Even though pretty much any other role may have murdered me as well lol.

We talked and we actually town read all three of us, so I'm giving the 3 knives to S-FM deviantart, S-FM and me. S-FM is supposed to use his ability on Harold. S-FM deviantart is supposed to do whatever the fuck he wants, cause his role actually kinda sucks dick.

So yeah, I'd say you can trust them both. The other person I kinda townread is Hey Peter... although I have no explanation to back it up, unless... "GUT". Farewell, and good luck.

Spoiler : Peepee poo poo's death note :
    If you are reading this two things are certain. I am dead and so is Peepee Poo Poo or who I have come to know as PPPP. I locked both he and Smiley in a ring together. I'm sure you know by now that I am ring master. Unfortunately for PPPP he chose the incorrect number and lost to Smiley. I did not tell him this for a few reasons.

1. Given that I possibly killed two town members, I needed all three of us to work together with no grudges in an effort to help push the town ahead.
    2. It really didn't matter if he died. The fact that he was able to communicate with 2 other people are night in order to accurately deal knives was inherently good.
    3. This was a last ditch effort to see how effectively we can turn a possibly bad situation to a good one. We needed to operate as if we were a team and with the instructions to place this plan in our last wills incase we were backstabbed.

After spending 24 hours with them in chat, I can reasonably say I dont scumread thier intentions. I still stand by my beliefs that lynching or killing smiley as a liability would be a worthwhile sacrifice for the town. That belief was unfortunately out ahead of my desire to lynch a role that would have literally cut the game in half. I owe it to both of them for thier better judgement in that regard.

You are absolutely to infer them as scum if:
    Harold was NOT mind blasted by smiley.
    Either me or smiley did not receive a knife. (PPPP) will be dead regardless. He was instructed to give all three of us knives. I knew the while he was dead. This was done to prevent him from possibly giving comrades a knife. Neither of them can join a factional chat. Everything the three of us did was in a democratic fashion. We all wanted knives and all wanted Harold dead.
    Obviously I brought them both to the ring under my own suspicions.. that really doesnt matter, however.

My town reads are Thanos, Screams, Smiley, Swag98 in that order.
    My FOS are Harold, Bungalow, Yoek in that order.

There is more to Screams/Yoek than meets the eye in my opinion. I didnt have enough time to figure it out. Goodluck to the Town. And GG. .

Spoiler : swag's last will :
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM swag98
    Hey, forgetful student here. I died tonight. Swag.
    So, I’ll keep this last will short. My role put me in a nightchat together with S-FM jfk, as soon as I received it. I was told his alignment, town. The revealed card you should see here in stealth’s post should say that I have the same alignment as he does, too.
    This means jfk is confirmed town. I believe we both reached the same conclusions with reads we discussed at night, too. I anyway have faith in him going forward for this game.

There’s one thing I couldn’t discuss with him though. I created xX.AustralianFBIAgentBruceWayneFrenchNation.Xx. I honestly heavily scumread smileyman still, but if his role works the way it was supposed to he is being blackmailed by a random player today and I sure hope the random player could decide the blackmail conditions, not smileyman. Check out the card anyway, he was honest as fuck on the claim. Only left out the part of a random event maybe happening on his death, which I frankly don’t know how to judge lol. Best case smileyman is gonna get killed by his own role today.
    Oh and remember to make sure he used his kill on peepee. Say swag if you read this.
    Harold’s wallpost seemed easy to me btw. Hammering 8 minutes before EoD with a guy claiming a daytime role is also in all ways scummy.

Swag for jfk being president again. Swag.
    Swag

Spoiler : swag's death note :
    Horrah!
    That's it

28. ISO #1378

29. ISO #1379

Peepeepoopoo, I'm sad for you
    boo

If you have over 80 IQ
    What happens to me you should have a clue

For S-FM Screams is a very strange person indeed
    And now I fear he might have dark deeds...

-vote S-FM Screams

I do not know for sure that info
    But it's still kinda likely even tho

It's not for sure
    In any measure

And know that my reads have changed for the best
    For Deviantart is now from my townreads (explaining would be hard) the best.

30. ISO #1380

boo

If you have over 80 IQ

-vote S-FM Screams

It's not for sure
    In any measure

did you really just rhyme best with best

31. ISO #1381

32. ISO #1382

boo

If you have over 80 IQ

-vote S-FM Screams

It's not for sure
    In any measure

I lied ab my role. I was trying to bait mafia. I’m actually a vet. I can alert again tonight and that’s it.

Do what you will.

33. ISO #1383

boo

If you have over 80 IQ

-vote S-FM Screams

It's not for sure
    In any measure

lmfao why screams, he didn't even give his check yet?

Also Why have you not smited Harold?

ALSO: I'd like to point out that although I thought your EOD to be towny, I do think you could fake that, and I still think that my original read on you and masterpiece being scum together could still hold weight , and seeing how he flipped scum, yeah.

34. ISO #1384

35. ISO #1385

36. ISO #1386

37. ISO #1387

38. ISO #1388

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM yoek View Post
    I was not blackmailed, I also recieved no host feedback.
    It said I and someone else were black mailed but I had to send in a challenge and a punishment or I’d die.

I had no idea who the other person was.

I was expecting their challenge and punishment to be in my end of night feedback. But I don’t have a message. So sorry for the poetry

39. ISO #1389

40. ISO #1390

41. ISO #1391

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM screams View Post
    It said I and someone else were black mailed but I had to send in a challenge and a punishment or I’d die.

I was expecting their challenge and punishment to be in my end of night feedback. But I don’t have a message. So sorry for the poetry
    You are the reason for the poetry...?

42. ISO #1392

43. ISO #1393

44. ISO #1394

45. ISO #1395

46. ISO #1396

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    did you really just rhyme best with best
    Is it my fault if the role of (Screw you lol) Swag
    Was designed to be a punching bag?
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM yoek View Post
    lmfao why screams, he didn't even give his check yet?

Also Why have you not smited Harold?

ALSO: I'd like to point out that although I thought your EOD to be towny, I do think you could fake that, and I still think that my original read on you and masterpiece being scum together could still hold weight , and seeing how he flipped scum, yeah.
    For the hundredth time I have said it
    But none of you have listened a bit.

My kill is not instant
    You will have to wait a moment!

And note that my associative read with you - Masterpiece
    Was now, because of his flip, shred to piece

I do not think you are mafia
    Nor are you my priority, would rather push screams or Ikea

47. ISO #1397

48. ISO #1398

49. ISO #1399

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM screams View Post

Wait so, a veteran are you?
    Was the poetry the only thing sent by you?

Couldn't you have sent something less anti-town
    That wouldn't cause me to frown??

50. ISO #1400

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Harold View Post
    -vote S-FM Yoek

lol
    You were the one I think is pretty much spewed town because a harold lynch kept trying to be pushed instead of a masterpiece train, it didn't gain traction.

I already saw you town before that tho. even before your what i consider a very honest reads list.

Welcome to the towncore.