?KRC i̷ ̸w̴i̸s̴h̸ ̴t̶o̵ ̴d̸i̵e̷ - Page 4
Register

User Tag List

Page 4 of 59 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 54 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #151

2. ISO #152

Re: ?KRC i̷ ̸w̴i̸s̴h̸ ̴t̶o̵ ̴d̸i̵e̷

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM yoek View Post
    Well in my experience scum tend to "lay out" these mechanical situations to appear town and avoid communicating in the thread/posting reads, just want to make sure time isn't wasted speculating on the unknown, driving the thread into nothing.

Egg talk is better then discussing what if's hands down.
    im saving time for us down the line and giving us some direction. ill expect you more than anyone else to have the mechanical considerations of eod in mind if you find yourself in a tough spot. take that as you will

3. ISO #153

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM :( View Post

I'm not against being nuts.
    And you have no proof of that
    I'm not asking you for proofs though, simply... convincing arguments. Which you did not give. So for now, you are my little nut

This is a very distorted way of viewing the game.

I am not a fan

4. ISO #154

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM screams View Post
    Stating I'm a TPR with a classic FM role with slight variation and stating that I did not receive the role I submitted is not mechanics conversation...it's providing evidence that there are classic roles (at least) sprinkled in the set up, and that least some of us didn't get the roles we submitted.

I think what I provided is helpful for those who are smart enough to derive the information from it :P
    wait are u calling ppl dumb for not realizing the truth?

5. ISO #155

Stating I'm a TPR with a classic FM role with slight variation and stating that I did not receive the role I submitted is not mechanics conversation...it's providing evidence that there are classic roles (at least) sprinkled in the set up, and that least some of us didn't get the roles we submitted.

I think what I provided is helpful for those who are smart enough to derive the information from it :P
    Any caveman can talk about mechanics , you even agreed with me about mechics talk about unknowns is no bueno.

Can you read town read and scum read people?

6. ISO #156

7. ISO #157

8. ISO #158

9. ISO #159

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM deviantart View Post
    im saving time for us down the line and giving us some direction. ill expect you more than anyone else to have the mechanical considerations of eod in mind if you find yourself in a tough spot. take that as you will
    I feel like you're genuinely trying to help town here, and not just trying to appear towny. I still think that there's not much to do right now that is not just tinfoil speculation or rulebreaking about the setup, so wanna talk about important things instead?

Such as eggs, nuts, screams, squirrels, and the best topic of them all : ME.

10. ISO #160

11. ISO #161

I shouldn't been in a tough spot, im dishing out reads and scumhunting.

If I am somehow the one who the majority of people in this game want to lynch when there are players here wolfier then a full moon. So be it.

12. ISO #162

I agree the mechanics talk is just like host meta speculating, it only seems like it's moving the game forward without actually moving the game forward.
    so youre going to play an obviously power-role centric fm ignoring the mechanics and observations we can make as a town to avoid a mislynch.

and you're saying that's anti-town or scummy or filler?

13. ISO #163

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Masterpiece View Post
    honestly lets try not to figure out whos actually who and just play the game.. lets not hold external grievances against the people playing the game.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^

What's your read on Screams, Mr. Piece?

14. ISO #164

I shouldn't been in a tough spot, im dishing out reads and scumhunting.

If I am somehow the one who the majority of people in this game want to lynch when there are players here wolfier then a full moon. So be it.
    Name them,

what are your reads atm

15. ISO #165

16. ISO #166

I feel like you're genuinely trying to help town here, and not just trying to appear towny. I still think that there's not much to do right now that is not just tinfoil speculation or rulebreaking about the setup, so wanna talk about important things instead?

Such as eggs, nuts, screams, squirrels, and the best topic of them all : ME.
    I'm unsure that it feels genuine. Do i kind of maybe a LITTLE bit agree? Yeah, I do.

But i will be looking closely there for reads and progressions, id they don't seem natural I will sniff it out.

Do i

17. ISO #167

I'm unsure that it feels genuine. Do i kind of maybe a LITTLE bit agree? Yeah, I do.

But i will be looking closely there for reads and progressions, id they don't seem natural I will sniff it out.

Do i
    what part of it felt disingenuous to you? that honestly sounds like more of a setup for later on in the game than anything else.

do i go from being too robotic and mechanical, instead put some pressure on you and you plead that it's all unnatural?

18. ISO #168

so youre going to play an obviously power-role centric fm ignoring the mechanics and observations we can make as a town to avoid a mislynch.

and you're saying that's anti-town or scummy or filler?
    Mechanics talk that speculates on unanswerable questions does nothing to move the game forward. Putting out into the universe there is the speculation of "no healing" in game, only serves to have a healer be like NO, that's BS. I'm a heal-- CRAP.

Seems a little like fishing for healers. Otherwise, what does the post do to evaluate the players in the game? What is the purpose of just talking about the what could happen?

We won't know anything until a flip happens.

I only offered my claim as a means of putting some of the larger questions into a more controlled view. Perhaps I could be misleading the town, perhaps the person who said they submitted a classic role could also be misleading the town. Could we be misleading the town together? Possible.

This is how the posts have to be evaluated, what is X person saying, why are they saying it, and what does it do to solve the game?

Right now, day 1 with 0 information if you're town, there's only a shot in the dark and reaction posts / who is trying to steer lynches and who is trying to steer speculation? Why are they steering these things, are they to generate conversation? Are they attempting to pile on someone?

This is how we have to look at every post, we have to ascertain the meaning behind what they're doing.

(Really hope that doesn't change into an emoji) is attempting to ride me, why? Do they see me as skating by this day? Do they think I'm doing nothing but adding filler? Are they seeing me as a potential target as I claimed TPR and they want to get rid of me? What do their pushes look like? What feels more alignment indicative? My responses? My lack of response? Or their need to keep the focus? Will they shift focus, and will they do so to push others to reveal information via pressure?

Only time will answer these questions.

19. ISO #169

Do i
    Would you be egg-ging right now? This feels like the incarnation of hedging lol. You are sitting on the fence so hard it's about to cut you in half....

20. ISO #170

Name them,

what are your reads atm
    Master is scummy for reasons ive stated

Deviant i thought came off a bit scummy but feels a little bit genuine.

Screams im having a hard time on flashes of town/scum need more time to evaluate.

Sadface is towny, i thought beedudes entrance was towny, but find his dissapearence a bit scummy

21. ISO #171

Mechanics talk that speculates on unanswerable questions does nothing to move the game forward. Putting out into the universe there is the speculation of "no healing" in game, only serves to have a healer be like NO, that's BS. I'm a heal-- CRAP.

Seems a little like fishing for healers. Otherwise, what does the post do to evaluate the players in the game? What is the purpose of just talking about the what could happen?

I only offered my claim as a means of putting some of the larger questions into a more controlled view. Perhaps I could be misleading the town, perhaps the person who said they submitted a classic role could also be misleading the town. Could we be misleading the town together? Possible.

This is how the posts have to be evaluated, what is X person saying, why are they saying it, and what does it do to solve the game?

Right now, day 1 with 0 information if you're town, there's only a shot in the dark and reaction posts / who is trying to steer lynches and who is trying to steer speculation? Why are they steering these things, are they to generate conversation? Are they attempting to pile on someone?

This is how we have to look at every post, we have to ascertain the meaning behind what they're doing.

(Really hope that doesn't change into an emoji) is attempting to ride me, why? Do they see me as skating by this day? Do they think I'm doing nothing but adding filler? Are they seeing me as a potential target as I claimed TPR and they want to get rid of me? What do their pushes look like? What feels more alignment indicative? My responses? My lack of response? Or their need to keep the focus? Will they shift focus, and will they do so to push others to reveal information via pressure?

i feel this is a solid post and pro town.

22. ISO #172

what part of it felt disingenuous to you? that honestly sounds like more of a setup for later on in the game than anything else.

do i go from being too robotic and mechanical, instead put some pressure on you and you plead that it's all unnatural?
    The instant focus on mechanics rubbed me the wrong way. Felt agendish in a scummy way.

23. ISO #173

Screams im having a hard time on flashes of town/scum need more time to evaluate.

Sadface is towny, i thought beedudes entrance was towny, but find his dissapearence a bit scummy
    this sounds like scum trying to shift blame.

24. ISO #174

"Someone has to play support." is literally part of the setup lol.

Can we stop talking about healers now though? That's probably the worst form of TPR-hunting.

... Did someone claim to have sumbitted a classic role? Because that's not very legit according to rules............................................. .......

All of that speech about post analysis is all true, but it could come from any alignment, it's NAI.

~~

All hope is lost, I am an emoji forever thanks random 8 years old boy

Maybe I want to see how you will react to me trying to, uh, ride you?
    Maybe I have a little scum read on you and I want to see if I'm just being paranoid or not.

25. ISO #175

Would you be egg-ging right now? This feels like the incarnation of hedging lol. You are sitting on the fence so hard it's about to cut you in half....
    So what? Im not aloud to be unsure on a player? You're fast to throw the paint on.

Is it wrong to be unsure of someone to the point where i believe they enterd the thread scummy, made a post that felt somewhat genuine, which are two opposing reads.

26. ISO #176

RULES (from the set up thread)

All standard rules apply
    All bets are off
    if we go inactive SB16 will give our IPs to a small child who like's to DDOS stuff

48 hr days
    24 hr nights
    last wills are allowed
    death notes are REQUIRED. Failure to submit one will result in public shaming.
    Suicide is allowed

27. ISO #177

28. ISO #178

"Someone has to play support." is literally part of the setup lol.

Can we stop talking about healers now though? That's probably the worst form of TPR-hunting.

... Did someone claim to have sumbitted a classic role? Because that's not very legit according to rules............................................. .......

All of that speech about post analysis is all true, but it could come from any alignment, it's NAI.

~~

All hope is lost, I am an emoji forever thanks random 8 years old boy

Maybe I want to see how you will react to me trying to, uh, ride you?
    Maybe I have a little scum read on you and I want to see if I'm just being paranoid or not.

You are paranoid my guy.

I did just read the set up thread.

and I think yoek said they submitted a fm classic role but didn't state which, so I think it's not rule breaking but eh.

29. ISO #179

Care to re-state your reasons on Masterpiece?

Didn't "beedude" say he was going to bed? SLEEP = SCUM
    i feel this is a solid post and pro town.
    It's a long NAI post. Anyone could make this. Is it good and does it contain truths? Absolutely. Does it mean that Screams is less likely to be scum or town for it? Not really.
    The instant focus on mechanics rubbed me the wrong way. Felt agendish in a scummy way.
    Nope, that's a common playstyle. That being said, it could still come from scum, I just don't think it is coming from scum.

30. ISO #180

31. ISO #181

RULES (from the set up thread)

All standard rules apply
    All bets are off
    if we go inactive SB16 will give our IPs to a small child who like's to DDOS stuff

48 hr days
    24 hr nights
    last wills are allowed
    death notes are REQUIRED. Failure to submit one will result in public shaming.
    Suicide is allowed
    isnt sb16 the one doing the ddos stuff

32. ISO #182

33. ISO #183

34. ISO #184

35. ISO #185

Care to re-state your reasons on Masterpiece?

Didn't "beedude" say he was going to bed? SLEEP = SCUM

It's a long NAI post. Anyone could make this. Is it good and does it contain truths? Absolutely. Does it mean that Screams is less likely to be scum or town for it? Not really.

Nope, that's a common playstyle. That being said, it could still come from scum, I just don't think it is coming from scum.
    No you can read the thread i'm not reposting reads thatnare already there.

Common playstyle? Thats a joke, mayne in a normal setup. But in an unknown one its straight up wolfy.

36. ISO #186

37. ISO #187

38. ISO #188

39. ISO #189

why should you care so much that i care? so are you scum? im really starting to think you are. since you are unwilling to compromise.
    That No-You shit doesn't work on me, real cute. Already backpeddling yourself into a corner are we?

I've said nothing about compromising , so for you to assume that, is a clear discredit, or as I like to call it "creating a false narrative."
    This reads as TvT interaction, both sides are committing wayyy too much for a SvT interaction IMO

40. ISO #190

41. ISO #191

Umm, I must admit that after re-reading Scream's posts, there isn't much TPR-hunting agenda... I guess I'll let it go for now lol.

Also, I need to sleep. Leaving my vote on
    -vote S-FM swag98
    for the night, he popped in and pooped out right after, and didn't contribute much.

42. ISO #192

Btw. My emotes are not a code or whatever, I'm just playing my avatar and name lol
    this is a fucking code get him boys
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

43. ISO #193

44. ISO #194

@Stealthbomber16 can we please have different colored names. pink + white is getting slightly confusing
    nothing i can do about that sorry
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

45. ISO #195

46. ISO #196

47. ISO #197

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Peepee poo poo View Post
    Now those are cool pics. It seems I misunderstood some things and drew the role I provided instead of some random shit.
    Would it be a problem if I told you guys I did the same?

I guess killing half of the game might prove useful tbh.

48. ISO #198

49. ISO #199

50. ISO #200