User Tag List

Page 16 of 59 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 26 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #751

2. ISO #752

3. ISO #753

Re: ?KRC i̷ ̸w̴i̸s̴h̸ ̴t̶o̵ ̴d̸i̵e̷

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM deviantart View Post
    @S-FM Peepee poo poo

can you give me any reason not to flip my vote to you?
    Not many, maybe cause I intend to extremely buff some people, yourself included.

Even though I hate you.

PS: Also you can expect me to provide more relevant info as the game progresses. Not a fan of D1.

4. ISO #754

5. ISO #755

6. ISO #756

7. ISO #757

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM swag98 View Post
    Hey peter I just went through all your posts. You haven't said please a single time today.
    is the plausible the magic phrase is: "I'm lame and didnt submit an avatar lynch me day 1?"

Thank you for your observations.

Please.

I'm lame and didnt submit an avatar lynch me day 1

It is an unpopular opinion surely but given his post progression Bungalow stands out to me as scum. I will be rereading in a little bit but if a successful train happens on Masterpiece, Yoek, etc. I will be willing to join. Value of information given to town by a death greatly outweighs any degree of scumhunty mind games.

8. ISO #758

9. ISO #759

10. ISO #760

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM jfk View Post
    is this a Restriction? i feel like this may be a restriction and he cant say that it is (or its not a restriction and he is lying for some reason) What do the rest of yall think?
    I think if I were scum in a completely hidden setup I would leverage the opportunity to act restricted and completely noncontribute. This is some shit coming from Me Particularly but I was under more than one misconception regarding the game and myself

11. ISO #761

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    I think if I were scum in a completely hidden setup I would leverage the opportunity to act restricted and completely noncontribute. This is some shit coming from Me Particularly but I was under more than one misconception regarding the game and myself
    your not wrong about the first part.

are you saying that you had misunderstood something game mechanics related up until this point?

12. ISO #762

your not wrong about the first part.

are you saying that you had misunderstood something game mechanics related up until this point?
    Yes up until the point where I said something about the magic phrase. However I do not regret shitposting and I will continue to do so as it may be one of the only methods to reach the magic phrase.

13. ISO #763

Finally Harold is who big chungus wishes to speak off right here, Harold and i spoke of this earlier, has a very scummy vibe to me. He asked for a mass tpr (we are all TPRs technically) claim/hunt and mass claims are not good, they aint, we shouldnt be claiming on day one as it allows mass confusion and that plays into the hands of the bad bois. Everything else bad about him has been said already, majority of his posts have been filler and his other posts that have not ben scummy or filler have been aight and

-vote S-FM Harold
    LMFAO, WHAT!?!?! Do I even know you?? I have never interacted with you once. You looking real stupid right there. "Harold and i spoke of this", massive misrepresentation, but okay. To be clear, YOU&I, HAVE NEVER SPOKE. Another misrepresentation, I never asked for mass tpr, I said, if you read correctly, something along the lines of my opinion on day 1 mass claims as in the past I have been known to adore such a mess. But I never said it should be done here. Never. Ever.

No wonder you got assassinated.
    Dont misrepresent me, it will come back and bite you in the butt.

Coming back to do some EoD analysis. Hang tight

14. ISO #764

Yes up until the point where I said something about the magic phrase. However I do not regret shitposting and I will continue to do so as it may be one of the only methods to reach the magic phrase.
    so the following things about you are correct?

-you are a very important town role that needs protection
    -there is a magic phrase
    -your current process of elimination is Bungalow->Masterpiece->Yoek

okay

15. ISO #765

so the following things about you are correct?

-you are a very important town role that needs protection
    -there is a magic phrase
    -your current process of elimination is Bungalow->Masterpiece->Yoek

okay
    Correct. Rereading I may be even more suspicious of Yoek and Bungalow especially given they are the ones currently on Masterpiece, the easy target, but I cannot help agreeing with the assessment that Masterpiece cannot be a bad day 1 lynch.

16. ISO #766

17. ISO #767

now that I think about it more. I'm having a hard time following yolk's argument with deviant. it seems like it involves lots of "no you", and I don't see them as the type of person to randomly tunnel. hmm....
    @yolk are you so terrified of the big bad sheep in wolf's clothing deviantart that you would scumread them just at the mere thought they could be manipulating you? lol

18. ISO #768

Harold you might wanna listen to Jfk. hes got some great points to make...
    lynches I am happy with:
    Masterpiece
    Harold
    Smileyface
    mb Thanos if none of those lynches gain traction, which I don't see happening. I guess my order would be Masterpiece->Harold->and then Smileyface.

not so sure about smileyface tbh. could be a mislynch... and I'm starting to have yoek as a back-of-the-mind scum.

so I guess, I'll switch to smiley if its really necessary, but would rather not? can I get votes on Harold or Masterpiece?

19. ISO #769

20. ISO #770

21. ISO #771

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM bungalow View Post
    Harold you might wanna listen to Jfk. hes got some great points to make...
    lynches I am happy with:
    Masterpiece
    Harold
    Smileyface
    mb Thanos if none of those lynches gain traction, which I don't see happening. I guess my order would be Masterpiece->Harold->and then Smileyface.

not so sure about smileyface tbh. could be a mislynch... and I'm starting to have yoek as a back-of-the-mind scum.

so I guess, I'll switch to smiley if its really necessary, but would rather not? can I get votes on Harold or Masterpiece?
    yes, im going to listen to the only person with less posts than me with just as much equal nothingness? lmfao. WHAT. hightlight to me what points of his are actually full of indicative information? if not, perhaps you want to put your money where your mouth is and place a nice vote on me? try it

22. ISO #772

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Harold View Post
    yes, im going to listen to the only person with less posts than me with just as much equal nothingness? lmfao. WHAT. hightlight to me what points of his are actually full of indicative information? if not, perhaps you want to put your money where your mouth is and place a nice vote on me? try it
    thats not the only thing hes said. hes also said most of your posts were filler posts.
    and calm down. im not going to vote you rn if I can get Masterpiece first.

23. ISO #773

24. ISO #774

Yes sir let's start a Post Count war. It will be a great war. So great we won't need a second one.

But I concur with this, I am not seeing the reason for praise of JFK. John F. Kennedy for president. Impeach John F. Kennedy.

25. ISO #775

well fuck me sideways, bungalow, are you implying that saying " i think this person is towny because theyre doing towny things" a great point? you're right, i apologize. that guy is clearly #1 town in my books now. literally, most infortaive read here. i commend him. get that man a cookie.

26. ISO #776

Yes sir let's start a Post Count war. It will be a great war. So great we won't need a second one.

But I concur with this, I am not seeing the reason for praise of JFK. John F. Kennedy for president. Impeach John F. Kennedy.
    i'm not saying i have been the most productive here with the highest post count. but it's hypocritical to get called out by someone over lack of and filler posts when they have less and just as much filler. and every read comes with a very weak explanation, so.... shrugs

27. ISO #777

but let it be known I DON'T LIKE HAROLD

I haven't said anything because it's easy to forget he's here right now but harold a little bad bad. I think since Bungalow is not a reasonable candidate today we could get a Harold train especially if Masterpiece ends up doing anything productive near the end of the day (but this is especially unlikely).

-Brain Griffin

28. ISO #778

jfks towny, one of my highest town reads. his strategy post from a few pages back is from a town mindset. this is mostly an aural read so I cannot really explain it, but it isn't meaningless.
    the same cannot be said of Harold. @hey peter is Harold your partner? you seem awfully sensitive when he gets mentioned.

29. ISO #779

30. ISO #780

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM bungalow View Post
    jfks towny, one of my highest town reads. his strategy post from a few pages back is from a town mindset. this is mostly an aural read so I cannot really explain it, but it isn't meaningless.
    the same cannot be said of Harold. @hey peter is Harold your partner? you seem awfully sensitive when he gets mentioned.
    Bruh I'm not gonna lie to you I totally forgot he was here until about 4.5 minutes ago. Harolds reaction was Not Good

31. ISO #781

Bruh I'm not gonna lie to you I totally forgot he was here until about 4.5 minutes ago. Harolds reaction was Not Good
    what is someones reaction supposed to be when theyre misrepresented? just let it be and not correct the facts... hmmm

32. ISO #782

Sinors and Sinorettes?
    WHY so much setup speculation and hypotheticals? No buneo. A little speculation, okay... but yeah. Stop.

Day 1 is always the most up in the air for we the uninformed. Especially since we know so little about the details of the game. When it comes down to it, in my opinion, the game is just like every other game. Therefore, if you're scum you got to go. But it's also important here day 1 to by yourself, personally take the time to figure out who may actually be on YOUR side. Not just who's on the other side. Idk if I'm explaining my point properly but meh

I think here it's important to take the time to get to know one another *winkwink nudgenudge* and the best way to do this is usually just reaction testing?

Masterpiece seemed way too offended for my liking. Imo, a lot of people who play on this site really do get offended for the most dumbest shit either way, but I dont understand the need to over defend yourself.

Its unproductive to continue going on about it. , or whoever claimed tpr gets my loyalty here. I am a lover of day one town tpr claims. Imo, FORCE ALL TPR CLAIMS TO COME OUT NOW AND GET IT OVER WITH. But *shrugs* what do I know? I'm just a bumblebee man (if you come at me with your "scum hunting town bgs imma sting you with my buttstinger"

P.s if you have your site theme set to white, you are garbage and should seek mental help.

P.s.s some people have lives and this game was supposed to start on a weekend. Sorry for long ass post.
    Let's just get this clarified then… Harold earlier you said you're a lover of day 1 tpr claims, along with the line of forcing all tpr to claim day 1.
    Screams claimed sheriff, I claimed to have had a night 0 action. What do you think of our claims? What did you deduct of them? Why do you think they were good claims for day 1?
    Do you believe our claims? Did they help with scumhunting?

You wanted claims after all. It should've been your job already much earlier to put them to use somehow, given your call for them. Why have you not done anything?

33. ISO #783

34. ISO #784

what is someones reaction supposed to be when theyre misrepresented? just let it be and not correct the facts... hmmm
    It is not the Fact Correction but the manner in which the Facts Are Corrected - this is the essence of the Mafia Game.

Masterpiece the Master Jester

35. ISO #785

36. ISO #786

37. ISO #787

Let's just get this clarified then… Harold earlier you said you're a lover of day 1 tpr claims, along with the line of forcing all tpr to claim day 1.
    Screams claimed sheriff, I claimed to have had a night 0 action. What do you think of our claims? What did you deduct of them? Why do you think they were good claims for day 1?

You wanted claims after all. It should've been your job already much earlier to put them to use somehow, given your call for them. Why have you not done anything?
    I am actually about to make use of them real soon. I have 6 hours, don't worry.

", or whoever claimed tpr gets my loyalty here. I am a lover of day one town tpr claims. Imo, FORCE ALL TPR CLAIMS TO COME OUT NOW AND GET IT OVER WITH. But *shrugs* what do I know? I'm just a bumblebee man (if you come at me with your "scum hunting town bgs imma sting you with my buttstinger""

is what i said to be exact. I was pointing out my stance as to why i agreed with such a play. I just love day 1 tpr claims, however, i did not force anyone here to claim. I don't see why someone would cop claim as scum ASAP day 1. Unless theres a Doctor, it's highly unlikely Screams will make it 3 days into the game or so. If screams is really a cop, and theres no healing ability, they'll most probably be nightkilled. If he isnt nightkilled, depending on his checks, if they come up non informative, i don't see why we would keep him around at that point, but thats a brigde to cross then. For now however, that is probably the most trustworthy person here.

At this point, i assume everyone has a role with some sort of moderate ability and no one is a regular non action citizen. so to say you had a night 0 ability isnt really indicative to me, but i must say, being open about it does gain a tiny bit of cred here.

i hate day 1 read. i always have. like ive said before, vote analysis and what lynches benefit who speak a little more to me, so i would appreciate it if you would let me get to that.

38. ISO #788

Yo harold calm down no need to get all angery my dude you can place calm shit down. I said harold and I because i was speaking of you, on my mind and all, i did mean somebody else but i would have to go bacc through the shit and look at it. Ya know when you think you have been misrepresented you can make a nice calm and constructed post about it instead of being snarky as all god damn hell.

In other shit my fellow Chiefs, Big Chungus is warming up to old Peter a little, now that said i do want to ask the big man, do you have a list of reads or something, it dont need to be huge and complex just a simple list and maybe some quick reasoning.

39. ISO #789

i supposed Harold thought he could exploit the setups wording and game solve with a massclaim. seems somewhat townie upfront though a bit contradictory from someone who didnt like mechanics talk

whether or not it works in theory or is even in the spirit of the game is moot now.

my question is if he was so amicable to the idea, why didnt he do it himself

he just immediately buddied Screams after the early claim and left it at that, Harold correct me if im wrong.

40. ISO #790

Ya know when you think you have been misrepresented you can make a nice calm and constructed post about it instead of being snarky as all god damn hell.
    I have never been capable of such a thing. I apologize for the snarkyness, but not correcting your misrepresentation.

41. ISO #791

I have never been capable of such a thing. I apologize for the snarkyness, but not correcting your misrepresentation.
    hmmm, ill accept such.

Now Big Chungus did say that i am only placing the old vote on you for that pressure and will likely switch later, who do you think we should look at lynching today? given your clear support for the big old day 1 lynchoid

42. ISO #792

i supposed Harold thought he could exploit the setups wording and game solve with a massclaim. seems somewhat townie upfront though a bit contradictory from someone who didnt like mechanics talk

whether or not it works in theory or is even in the spirit of the game is moot now.

my question is if he was so amicable to the idea, why didnt he do it himself

he just immediately buddied Screams after the early claim and left it at that, Harold correct me if im wrong.
    At the time of that specific post youre referring too, I did not necessarily want a mass claim. I was merely pointing out the most superior day 1 play ever.

but besides that, yes you are absolutely correct. I should just claim myself and get the ball rolling

43. ISO #793

Were you notified that you could take an action during N0?

44. ISO #794

hmmm, ill accept such.

Now Big Chungus did say that i am only placing the old vote on you for that pressure and will likely switch later, who do you think we should look at lynching today? given your clear support for the big old day 1 lynchoid
    i would be okay with a bungalow or masterpiece lynch, and i will highlight why shortly.

45. ISO #795

I am actually about to make use of them real soon. I have 6 hours, don't worry.

", or whoever claimed tpr gets my loyalty here. I am a lover of day one town tpr claims. Imo, FORCE ALL TPR CLAIMS TO COME OUT NOW AND GET IT OVER WITH. But *shrugs* what do I know? I'm just a bumblebee man (if you come at me with your "scum hunting town bgs imma sting you with my buttstinger""

is what i said to be exact. I was pointing out my stance as to why i agreed with such a play. I just love day 1 tpr claims, however, i did not force anyone here to claim. I don't see why someone would cop claim as scum ASAP day 1. Unless theres a Doctor, it's highly unlikely Screams will make it 3 days into the game or so. If screams is really a cop, and theres no healing ability, they'll most probably be nightkilled. If he isnt nightkilled, depending on his checks, if they come up non informative, i don't see why we would keep him around at that point, but thats a brigde to cross then. For now however, that is probably the most trustworthy person here.

At this point, i assume everyone has a role with some sort of moderate ability and no one is a regular non action citizen. so to say you had a night 0 ability isnt really indicative to me, but i must say, being open about it does gain a tiny bit of cred here.

i hate day 1 read. i always have. like ive said before, vote analysis and what lynches benefit who speak a little more to me, so i would appreciate it if you would let me get to that.
    So, you're defending you not providing day 1 reads with you hating them… At the same time you also seem to want a day 1 lynch to happen. How in your opinion should the player for the lynch be decided?
    You say you are fond of vote-analysis. Where is your vote?

46. ISO #796

47. ISO #797

So, you're defending you not providing day 1 reads with you hating them… At the same time you also seem to want a day 1 lynch to happen. How in your opinion should the player for the lynch be decided?
    You say you are fond of vote-analysis. Where is your vote?
    well fuck, im getting there. so impatient peoples... i have like 700 posts to go through.
    my vote will go on the lynch i find will give the most beneficial information. and i will highlight why.

48. ISO #798

49. ISO #799

well fuck, im getting there. so impatient peoples... i have like 700 posts to go through.
    my vote will go on the lynch i find will give the most beneficial information. and i will highlight why.
    which btw, wont be done for at least another hour.

50. ISO #800