?KRC i̷ ̸w̴i̸s̴h̸ ̴t̶o̵ ̴d̸i̵e̷ - Page 54
Register

User Tag List

Page 54 of 59 FirstFirst ... 4 44 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... LastLast
Results 2,651 to 2,700 of 2921
  1. ISO #2651

Re: ?KRC i̷ ̸w̴i̸s̴h̸ ̴t̶o̵ ̴d̸i̵e̷

GOD BLESS THE TOWN, GOD BLESS THE UNITED STATES. WE'VE WORKED FOR YEARS UPON YEARS, GENERATIONS UPON GENERATIONS, TO BUILD UP THIS TOWN. ARE WE GOING TO LET SOME MOTHERFUCKING REALITY BENDERS, MOBA SHERIFFS, JAILERS, AND MIND CONTROL BULLSHITTERS RUIN IT FOR US? NO. I DON'T THINK SO. WE BUILT THIS TOWN UPON WHORES AND IT WILL STAY WHORES UNTIL THE DAY THE BRICKS AND WOOD THAT GIVE THE TOWN HALL ITS FOUNDATION ARE ALL COMPOST. BY THE TIME I GIVE UP, MY AIDS WILL BE CURED AND WE'LL BE ON THE GOD DAMN MOON. THIS TOWN IS THE LOVE OF MY LIFE. ROBLOX IS THE LOVE OF MY LIFE. MINECRAFT IS THE LOVE OF MY LIFE. FAMILY GUY IS THE LOVE OF MY LIFE. PETER GRIFFIN IS THE LOVE OF MY LIFE, PETER GRIFFIN IS THE LOVE OF MY DUMB WHORE LIFE, PETER GRIFFIN IS THE LOVE OF MY LOCAL WHORE LIFE

AND YOU ALL KNOW IT

2. ISO #2652

Spoiler : Absolution :
    Fuck you, Baltimore!

If you're dumb enough to buy a car this weekend, you're a big enough schmut to come to Big Bill Hell's Cars!

Bad deals! Cars that break down! Thieves!

If you think you're gonna find a bargain at Big Bill's, you can kiss my ass!

It's our belief that you're such a stupid motherfucker, you'll fall for this bullshit! Guaranteed!

If you find a better deal, shove it up your ugly ass! You heard us right, shove it up your ugly ass!

Bring your trade! Bring your title! Bring your wife! We'll fuck her! That's right, we'll fuck your wife!

Because at Big Bill Hell's, you're fucked 6 ways from Sunday!

Take a hike, to Big Bill Hell's!

Home of Challenge Pissing! That's right, Challenge Pissing!

How does it work? If you can piss 6 feet in the air straight up, and not get wet, you get no down payment!

Don't wait! Don't delay! Don't fuck with us! Or we'll rip your nuts off!

Only at Big Bill Hell's, the only dealer that tells you to fuck off!

Hurry up, asshole! This event ends the minute after you write us a check, and it better not bounce or you're a dead motherfucker!

Big Bill Hell's Cars, Baltimore's filthiest, and exclusive home of the meanest sons-of-bitches in the state of Maryland!

Guaranteed!

3. ISO #2653

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM yoek View Post
    OK so the players still alive are : Yoek, screams, sadface, bungalow, deviant, peter, JFK. That's 7 players. With one confirmed town that narrows it down to a 6 player POE. I am also town, that narrows my POE here down to 5 players.
    Screams
    Sadface
    Bungalow
    Deviant
    Peter.

Bungalow uses his UTLI on say "insert POE player here" let's just use peter for instance. Peter's now dead and the POE is 4 players.
    Screams
    Sadface
    Deviant
    Bungalow.

Deviant I believe has two knifes I think because i'm p sure that he was given two of them. SO deviant stabs (insert poe players name here) let's just use sadface as an example. Boom now the POE is narrowed down to 3 players:
    Deviant
    Bungalow
    Screams

Deviant uses his other knife to stab (insert poe players name here.) let's use screams for example, boom screams is dead and the POE is now between 2 players.

Bungalow and deviant. We use our lynch next on (insert poe players name here) let's use deviant an an example. Boom deviant is lynched our POE is now down to 1 player.

It's now night time and JFK Yoek and Bungalow are still alive.

I can alter the reality to change Bunga's alignment to town(if bunga is infact town the game wouldn't even go into a night 2) and we instantly win the game.

If bunga is scum here then the game goes into a night 2, I alter the reality to change his alignment to town and the game ends.

100% Garunteed town victory.
    PPPP hath given his knives one by one to all iron cage dwellers
    So that we could all become killers.

4. ISO #2654

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    GOD BLESS THE TOWN, GOD BLESS THE UNITED STATES. WE'VE WORKED FOR YEARS UPON YEARS, GENERATIONS UPON GENERATIONS, TO BUILD UP THIS TOWN. ARE WE GOING TO LET SOME MOTHERFUCKING REALITY BENDERS, MOBA SHERIFFS, JAILERS, AND MIND CONTROL BULLSHITTERS RUIN IT FOR US? NO. I DON'T THINK SO. WE BUILT THIS TOWN UPON WHORES AND IT WILL STAY WHORES UNTIL THE DAY THE BRICKS AND WOOD THAT GIVE THE TOWN HALL ITS FOUNDATION ARE ALL COMPOST. BY THE TIME I GIVE UP, MY AIDS WILL BE CURED AND WE'LL BE ON THE GOD DAMN MOON. THIS TOWN IS THE LOVE OF MY LIFE. ROBLOX IS THE LOVE OF MY LIFE. MINECRAFT IS THE LOVE OF MY LIFE. FAMILY GUY IS THE LOVE OF MY LIFE. PETER GRIFFIN IS THE LOVE OF MY LIFE, PETER GRIFFIN IS THE LOVE OF MY DUMB WHORE LIFE, PETER GRIFFIN IS THE LOVE OF MY LOCAL WHORE LIFE

AND YOU ALL KNOW IT
    -vote Hey peter

This man is not towny, and is nothing but a shitpost repeater.

5. ISO #2655

6. ISO #2656

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM bungalow View Post
    You can stab me, or sadface. I’m not immune to anything apart from roleblocks.
    I suggest you stab sadface. Win-win situation that one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    But why?
    I have mindblasted a mafia, why do you have to make me cry?

7. ISO #2657

8. ISO #2658

9. ISO #2659

10. ISO #2660

11. ISO #2661

Really tho

-We stab bungalow, Caitlin could be any alignment but the kill still gonna go through if he dead
    -Yoek maybe maybe not dies to the shot if that's even actually his shot
    -I find the Magic Phrase and save the town
    -We lynch between The remaining smileys and deviant if the game is still happening

12. ISO #2662

Shut up scum, you’re the one who blackmailed me into claiming Caitlyn today, I’m reality bender

This is pretty much impossible
    You being scum is however, even though I don't 100% believe it, possible.

13. ISO #2663

Shut up scum, you’re the one who blackmailed me into claiming Caitlyn today, I’m reality bender

IF u were reality bender how could you be black mailed

also we've seen 's role card...it says HE WILL BE BLACKMAILED..........

14. ISO #2664

15. ISO #2665

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM screams View Post
    Bungalow and Deviantart could be a team

So we'll see what happens
    I still somehow manage to forget you Exist

How could someone have just submitted Veteran

God Damn it we need someone to get stabbed so that we get one of these rolecards out here and then the dead players can vote

16. ISO #2666

IF u were reality bender how could you be black mailed

also we've seen 's role card...it says HE WILL BE BLACKMAILED..........
    Exactly,
    there is no blackmailer around, just the rolecard that is me.
    Bungalow and Deviantart could be a team

So we'll see what happens
    I can mindblast Deviantart.
    He has been coasting off his townread, while yesterday his posts were a piece of art

17. ISO #2667

Let's look at things objectively

JFK is town
    Bungalow claimed mafia
    Yoek claims god role, heavily targeted by harold (200 IQ bussing play?) but shot by bungalow (we think?)
    Deviantart role locks people in a cage and one dies, has knives, who does he kill?
    ME: Vet, I honestly don't know why people even believe a vet is in the game with all these unique ass roles
    Peter, role could be scum. He was "cleared' by harold
    kept up his end of the bargain and toasted a scum

now there might be other factions but the knives by devintart are best used between yoek, bunga (even tho this technically resolves at EOD anyway) and Peter IMO.

18. ISO #2668

JFK is town
    Bungalow claimed mafia
    Yoek claims god role, heavily targeted by harold (200 IQ bussing play?) but shot by bungalow (we think?)
    Deviantart role locks people in a cage and one dies, has knives, who does he kill?
    ME: Vet, I honestly don't know why people even believe a vet is in the game with all these unique ass roles

now there might be other factions but the knives by devintart are best used between yoek, bunga (even tho this technically resolves at EOD anyway) and Peter IMO.
    I'm not saying I'm not vet, I'm just surprised the narrative was "could be scum vet" and not "fuck right a vet is in this game"

19. ISO #2669

JFK is town
    Bungalow claimed mafia

Where did Bungalow claim Mafia?
    It'd be nice to have the quote, since our goal is to kill the Mafia...

20. ISO #2670

21. ISO #2671

22. ISO #2672

23. ISO #2673

Now maybe it isn’t Sadface who blackmailed me but maybe just screams, since he and Caitlyn have been playing a dangerous bussing game since d1, but now suddenly Caitlyn’s refusing to kill screams and is spewing some bullshit about how he’s gonna alter his reality and whatnot. Yeah, except that’s hinging on you being town, reality bender and actually carrying out that promise

24. ISO #2674

25. ISO #2675

I don’t have anything to gain from this if Caitlyn’s telling the truth about her being reality bender btw. I’d die at EoD anyway according to him

LOL how did u delete ur post from ur main account so quickly?

26. ISO #2676

27. ISO #2677

28. ISO #2678

29. ISO #2679

30. ISO #2680

Devi you can literally help solve this by using ur knife on bunga, he's mafia caitlyn and he will die, we really dont know who he actuallu used his ulti on.

Using it on me would have been suicide for him so i think thats playing against his wincon if hes scum, because he would know im town and telling the truth. I really dont think he used it on me most likley he is shooting you @deviant, or jfk the conf town =\

31. ISO #2681

32. ISO #2682

33. ISO #2683

34. ISO #2684

35. ISO #2685

36. ISO #2686

37. ISO #2687

38. ISO #2688

39. ISO #2689

40. ISO #2690

41. ISO #2691

42. ISO #2692

43. ISO #2693

44. ISO #2694

45. ISO #2695

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM deviantart View Post
    reason being is that you guys do a lot of towntelling tbh

but that doesn't seem difficult with this setup

given that im also the most town person here, but almost certainly dead tonight

that makes this a pretty difficult decision.
    Jfk is confirmed town killing you over him would be non optimal play lol plus if you kill last mafia which is bungs theres no more factional kill

46. ISO #2696

Screams claimed to be a vet and almost seemed to backtrack on that claim a while ago
    He’s also the only one in the game with a vanilla role
    Sounds made up tbh
    yes. there are plenty of inconsistencies.

and we have absolutely no way of checking if he's lying other that a flip.

47. ISO #2697

Screams claimed to be a vet and almost seemed to backtrack on that claim a while ago
    He’s also the only one in the game with a vanilla role
    Sounds made up tbh
    Baaited

I said it’s surprising no one tried to discredit my claim only my alignment

And here we are

Don’t forget bungalow claimed mafia

Knife me tho

48. ISO #2698

49. ISO #2699

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM deviantart View Post
    I would like to knife screams.

mechanically, hes the most dangerous unknown.

we have two counterclaims here. one of them is lying so, that's simple.

risking my life to knife a reality bender who may or may not launch me into the sun is a poor risk to take.

Yessssssss knife me

50. ISO #2700