?KRC i̷ ̸w̴i̸s̴h̸ ̴t̶o̵ ̴d̸i̵e̷ - Page 15
Register

User Tag List

Page 15 of 59 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 25 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #701

Re: ?KRC i̷ ̸w̴i̸s̴h̸ ̴t̶o̵ ̴d̸i̵e̷

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM bungalow View Post
    Deviants the type of player who can very easily get townread as scum, I feel. I’m hesitant to go either way regarding their alignment. I don’t feel as though there is any ill intent in his posts, not that he could be giving off scum vibes. I do not like that argument, I feel he is very towny. Not lynching him today and probably not tomorrow either.

That’s kinda what gives me pause wrt, spag98 and Screams. I feel like he shouldn’t be scumread rn.

I don’t think I understood any of this lol. Perhaps you were saying it’s possible Devi is scum that can be town read, but that’s not a world you’re considering right now?

If you had to lynch someone right now, who would it be and why?

2. ISO #702

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM yoek View Post
    Although i think his "avatars list." Is just bringing us dleeper down a path of shit and speculation that we shouldn't be worrying about, because guess what it's unknown.

I also don't like the fact that you used that to passivly discredit some players using the speculative "avatar theory." Like ok I get it i'm an egg sunny side up, ok cool how does that correlate into me being a ticking time bomb brewing into some kind of monster?

I was trying to think of town motivation for making a discredit like that and I couldn' t come up with one, it just doesn't make sense
    i was just shitposting about avatars

3. ISO #703

4. ISO #704

5. ISO #705

6. ISO #706

7. ISO #707

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM deviantart View Post
    NOW something different
    whilst our shitpicks for d1 lynchings fight for their sovereignty, let me turn your attention to something new, innovative and exciting. my interpretation of..

disclaimer: obviously our names were somewhat related to our avatars, which may or may not be based off of role. we may or may not have these roles but its plausible your speculation of a picture could be a role in this game. fun!

S-FM THANOS SQUARE
    -not sure what this is to be honest. The Grimace is a possibility. "He is known for his slow-witted demeanor. His most common expression is the word "duh" before every sentence."

S-FM yoek
    -clearly an egg. or unborn monster role. this is a ticking time bomb

S-FM Peepee poo poo
    -caitlyn from league of legends. disenfranchised angry lady with a rifle and one very large hat. more obviously a role with a fucking gun.

S-FM Hey peter
    -this is jabba the hut, a horrible caricature of a 'pin-head' or just a big fatty. probably benign and gross.

S-FM screams
    -some sort of wrestler or entertainer. you can barely see them

S-FM
    -lul. you know you did this intentionally.

S-FM jfk
    -similar to Peepee, we have a gun role. look up though. thats sunlight. this man can shoot during the day, very dangerous.

S-FM Harold
    -Bumblebee Man, is the star of a Spanish-language television sitcom on Channel 8, in which he dresses in a bumblebee costume and performs slapstick comedy. probably SK.

S-FM swag98
    -zelda on acid

S-FM Masterpiece
    -sea creature obviously.

S-FM bungalow
    -a man clad in armor outside of a home. this must be the Ikea Couch King. kneel before him while you can.
    Now I think I like you.

8. ISO #708

9. ISO #709

10. ISO #710

11. ISO #711

12. ISO #712

Sir or Ma'am I dare say we should not assess the Fly-Dropping rate until the first Flies drop, as each Fly who Drops gives us information about living Flies. Thus perhaps we should not unnecessarily accelerate the Fly-Dropping rate (If you Purport We As Town Can do so aside from the Lynch itself) until we are more prepared.

13. ISO #713

14. ISO #714

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    Sir or Ma'am I dare say we should not assess the Fly-Dropping rate until the first Flies drop, as each Fly who Drops gives us information about living Flies. Thus perhaps we should not unnecessarily accelerate the Fly-Dropping rate (If you Purport We As Town Can do so aside from the Lynch itself) until we are more prepared.
    Do you actually have restrictions or are you doing this on purpose you little *****

15. ISO #715

16. ISO #716

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Peepee poo poo View Post
    Do you actually have restrictions or are you doing this on purpose you little *****
    I do not have Overall restrictions however I do have restrictions on what I may communicate regarding my role. After rereading I found that I could disclose my Magic Phrase clause but not anything else other than to assert I am Town Sided

17. ISO #717

I do not have Overall restrictions however I do have restrictions on what I may communicate regarding my role. After rereading I found that I could disclose my Magic Phrase clause but not anything else other than to assert I am Town Sided
    So you can only claim you are Town.... As almost everyone has done.

No problem with that.

18. ISO #718

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM bungalow View Post
    Also, I just had a random thought. Stealth mentioned that the scum team could be cultor Demons, it makes me wonder if that means the cult could recruit.
    @Stealthbomber16 , would a Cult team have the ability to to recruit players to their alignment?1.
    Would a Mafia team have a factional night kill or some other ability of this kind? 2.
    Lastly, do they know each other’s names? Like, their real identity and not their intake accounts?
    use your imagination
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

19. ISO #719

Spoiler : Important Not Important :
    Now a red solo cup is the best receptacle
    For barbecues tailgates fairs and festivals
    And you sir do not have a pair of testicles
    If you prefer drinking from glass
    A red solos cup is cheap and disposable
    And in fourteen years they are decomposable
    And unlike my home they are not fore-closable
    Freddie Mac can kiss my ass woo
    Red solo cup I fill you up
    Let's have a party let's have a party
    I love you red solo cup I lift you up
    Proceed to party proceed to party
    Now I really love how your easy to stack
    But I really hate how your easy to crack
    'Cause when beer runs down the front of my back
    Well that my friends is quite yucky
    But I have to admit that the ladies get smitten
    Admiring how sharply my first name is written
    On you with a sharpie when I get to hittin'
    On them to help me get lucky
    Now I've seen you in blue and I've seen you in yellow
    But only you red will do for this fellow
    'Cause you are my Abbot to my Costello
    And you are the fruit to my loom
    Red solo cup you're more than just plastic
    You're more than amazing you're more than fantastic
    And believe me that I'm not the least bit sarcastic
    When I look at you and say
    Red solo cup, you're not just a cup. (No, no, God no)
    You're my, you're my friend. (Friend, friend, friend, life long)
    Thank you for being my friend.
    Red solo cup, red solo cup (I fill you up, let's have a party)
    Let's have a party (Let's have a party) Let's have a party
    (Red solo cup) Oh red solo cup (I lift you up)
    Let's have a party, proceed to party yeah yeah

20. ISO #720

what is the magic phrase clause or would disclosing that trigger it?

21. ISO #721

22. ISO #722

23. ISO #723

24. ISO #724

25. ISO #725

Big Chungus is back on decc bois. gave the last 6 pages a good old skimmeth readeth and i would agree with whichever gentleman it twas who stated that we should focus on the lynchoids. The day 1 lynch, very useful and we do have done alright candidiates for it which will allow us to accrue some good informationy bois.

Sadboi i still feel is a solid target for the old lynchoid. However with such said i do think that we should not discount this Hey Peter Character from the Lynch. He placed a vote on Bungalow and i dont see why he did such, it seems like a scummy play and one i can not support, bungalow gives me some general town vibes and especially when we are in the end stretch of day one, placing a vote on a player who isnt seen as broadly scummy seems off.

With such i do think that even if he is town, his speaking restrictions may prove to be a major negative to the game and make it a lot harder for town to parse information, obvioulsy the restriction could be false and he could be using such to divert a lynch from him however i feel like lynching off day 1 WIFOM is not a great play when we have no external information.

The Masterpiece train is one i could board with my Big Chungus bag of votey snaccs. His reads list was awfully inadequte and failed to give us any real reason or information besides some open filler, he did preface it by saying his day one reads are shit but i dont feel thats a good enough reason. Deviant gave us a pretty decent reads list and so have other players, i believe Yoek has given us reads if not a full list and his reads have been non filler, reasoned and generally solid. Furthermore i would say that Masterpieces actions have generally not been the greatest in this day and he has backpedalled and not really given us any good information or has parsed any shizzle to us about the game which could be of use.

Back to Sadboi, i would like to mention his vote is currently on Thanos, why? Thanos right now i have no real read on and his play has been w e a k, he could be a good lynch target if we didnt have more scummy bois elsewhere. Sadboi says he wants to do it to force null slots to participate or lynch them and to be this seems like he is tryna shift all talk against him away onto others so we dont lynch him and his scummy ways.

Finally Harold is who big chungus wishes to speak off right here, Harold and i spoke of this earlier, has a very scummy vibe to me. He asked for a mass tpr (we are all TPRs technically) claim/hunt and mass claims are not good, they aint, we shouldnt be claiming on day one as it allows mass confusion and that plays into the hands of the bad bois. Everything else bad about him has been said already, majority of his posts have been filler and his other posts that have not ben scummy or filler have been aight and mediocre.

With this shizzle all upfizzeled, i will be applying greater pressure to Harold, i however will say that come EOD i will move to either Sadboi or Masterpiece given a new train on Harold hasnt been formulated.

-vote S-FM Harold

26. ISO #726

I will come clean with you all. Upon Inspection, there is no reason that I would not be able to reveal this.

There are no restrictions on my posting. To use my role, I must utter the Magic Phrase.

I could continue the insanity. However. I do not have the time, nor the reason as a Town-sided role.

I do not know what the Magic Phrase is. I do not have any hints. I must use the Magic Phrase in a post within three days or I will die.
    I will Reiterate this is the clause. Weird Al Yankovic. I feel like the Town will be greatly disadvantaged if I do not discover the phrase. As of right now. I do nothing. I cannot reveal any functional detail of my role. But I can reveal this detail that explains why I may say random elements in a Direct way that does not continue confusion

27. ISO #727

I will Reiterate this is the clause. Weird Al Yankovic. I feel like the Town will be greatly disadvantaged if I do not discover the phrase. As of right now. I do nothing. I cannot reveal any functional detail of my role. But I can reveal this detail that explains why I may say random elements in a Direct way that does not continue confusion
    Ahh, as i said i skim read so my comments on restrictions are less serious, however i still must ask why you have voted for Bungalow?

28. ISO #728

29. ISO #729

is the plausible the magic phrase is: "I'm lame and didnt submit an avatar lynch me day 1?"

30. ISO #730

31. ISO #731

32. ISO #732

33. ISO #733

34. ISO #734

35. ISO #735

36. ISO #736

37. ISO #737

38. ISO #738

39. ISO #739

I think Swag is pretty cool, he seems to be doing the best he can to search about for the scum and while he has in cases reiterated what others said, honestly so have i in parts so i have a town lean on him. He did mention earlier he was in a N0 chat and i dont see a scum in this game being open about that due to how risky it be.

40. ISO #740

41. ISO #741

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM jfk View Post
    I think Swag is pretty cool, he seems to be doing the best he can to search about for the scum and while he has in cases reiterated what others said, honestly so have i in parts so i have a town lean on him. He did mention earlier he was in a N0 chat and i dont see a scum in this game being open about that due to how risky it be.
    thats a fair assessment. i agree it feels like hes helping gamesolve.

when my conjecture about a n0 was thrown into question he was forthcoming when he didnt need to be. its possible we'd still be having the same conversation without his intervention so thats towny in its own regard.

was there a specific reason you town read Yoek more than Smiley?

42. ISO #742

thats a fair assessment. i agree it feels like hes helping gamesolve.

when my conjecture about a n0 was thrown into question he was forthcoming when he didnt need to be. its possible we'd still be having the same conversation without his intervention so thats towny in its own regard.

was there a specific reason you town read Yoek more than Smiley?
    I feel that Yoek is making some good moves generally, the back and forth between you and Yoek i think is a TvT situation if i am being honest at this point on day 1 however i could see it being a TvN situation aswell. Yoek has been scumhunting well and i will agree with him on issues such as leaving Screams alone for now and reduction of mechanic speculation, both of which i feel were towny moves. Plus when looking at the roster of bois we have, with people like Masterpiece, Sadboi and Harold i think we should be focusing on those clearly more scummy characters at this point given we are not far from EoD.

43. ISO #743

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM yoek View Post
    Locktown core:

screams
    yoek

probally gonna towncore:
    bungalo
    bumble bee

People I want to townread:
    deviant

swine:
    sadface
    masterpiece
    i felt like this post didnt get enough attention so i wanted to repost Yoeks town core in case he wanted to update it or anyone had any questions to him

44. ISO #744

I feel that Yoek is making some good moves generally, the back and forth between you and Yoek i think is a TvT situation if i am being honest at this point on day 1 however i could see it being a TvN situation aswell. Yoek has been scumhunting well and i will agree with him on issues such as leaving Screams alone for now and reduction of mechanic speculation, both of which i feel were towny moves. Plus when looking at the roster of bois we have, with people like Masterpiece, Sadboi and Harold i think we should be focusing on those clearly more scummy characters at this point given we are not far from EoD.
    was there something specific about sadboi that you scumread or just a slew of things/behaviors?

45. ISO #745

@S-FM jfk
    @S-FM swag98

thoughts on eachother or no reads?
    Well, jfk gives me townvibes. I found it odd earlier when he didn't include me in his reads and when he seemed to slightly defend bungalow from peepee or peter, but that's about it. He looks less pockety than bungalow, while having the same amount of towny content anyway.
    And his vote… I believe with smileyman not having dropped a readslist after his shading playstyle throughout the day smileyman is now looking like a dying scummy flounder, while everyone else looks out of reach. With that, I like that someone is supporting me on my Harold push.

46. ISO #746

was there something specific about sadboi that you scumread or just a slew of things/behaviors?
    Its mainly a slew of strange behaviours, i feel a lot of filler and being over defensive at points.

however their are things that are more explicity scummy, his vote on Thanos without real good reason, claiming its to force participation but as i stated earlier it just seems like he is pulling convo away from him. His backpeddaling on thinking Yoek (i think it was Yoek) was scum to saying he is a core town read, that seems off to me. His very very quick defence of Screams and using the WIFOM defence also seemed very off, while i think we all agree agree rn is not scum, we was discussing the claim and Sadboi seemed to be tryna limit such discussion.

47. ISO #747

48. ISO #748

49. ISO #749

is this a Restriction? i feel like this may be a restriction and he cant say that it is (or its not a restriction and he is lying for some reason) What do the rest of yall think?
    Actually im an idiot lmao, why would it be a restriction if he had the Thanos Portrait since he didnt get his own role did he.

Oi Thanos, be constructive my dude, do you have reads?

50. ISO #750