Register

User Tag List

Page 11 of 59 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #501

2. ISO #502

3. ISO #503

Re: ?KRC i̷ ̸w̴i̸s̴h̸ ̴t̶o̵ ̴d̸i̵e̷

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM yoek View Post
    there are plenty of others lurking, playing the same way as harold.

I no comprehendo.

What makes harold more scum then them?
    his entrance, which I didn't like
    his wallpost, which was obviously bad, but he regardless of that decided to defend
    his occasional shitposts, that don't get accompanied by anything else

jfk made one good post
    peepee I'm not sure actually, but didn't strike me as scummy either way

4. ISO #504

5. ISO #505

to be fair this is a completely hidden set up hidden roles prob hidden mechanics. hidden ppl. but yep im the one talking out my ass. and not thinking of a bigger picture when your sitting there just shitting on everyone that disagrees with you. yeah you pushed me i pushed back. omg i must be scum for defending myself against. a mad man that cant think beyond his two dimensional space.

6. ISO #506

7. ISO #507

8. ISO #508

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Masterpiece View Post
    to be fair this is a completely hidden set up hidden roles prob hidden mechanics. hidden ppl. but yep im the one talking out my ass. and not thinking of a bigger picture when your sitting there just shitting on everyone that disagrees with you. yeah you pushed me i pushed back. omg i must be scum for defending myself against. a mad man that cant think beyond his two dimensional space.
    I literally did nothing to push you, I only pushed back against you when you tried to pile on with devi and at first smiley.

Yoek, Devi, smiley, harold, swag have all given enough for you to give us some read on them.

Yet you have nothing to say other than I'm being mean and a mad man?

Provide us with actual reads? Perhaps?

9. ISO #509

10. ISO #510

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM swag98 View Post
    his entrance, which I didn't like
    his wallpost, which was obviously bad, but he regardless of that decided to defend
    his occasional shitposts, that don't get accompanied by anything else

jfk made one good post
    peepee I'm not sure actually, but didn't strike me as scummy either way
    I do like you freely giving reads.

I do disagree with you on bumblebutts entrance. I think it was towny and pure.

I also agree with you on JFK making a good post.

From what I can remember it seems like you are doing a very good job at trying to pocket me, by nonchalantly re-iterating my reads and agreeing with me. Could I be overthinking this? maybe.

You need to disassociate yourself with me, and scumhunt and push other players. If you can do this successfully, and I can't see any malice or scum motivations then I will probally move you into the towncore.

I get it if you're wolf I just told you how to play, but the joke will be on you if you try to fucking play me.

11. ISO #511

so im on page 21 and i wanna make a comment on the roleclaim from screams and the apparent soft buddying that sadboi is doing to Screams.

I can not see a good reason for a role claim this early, he claims its to provoke discussion and also loosen up the medic roles. Why has the assumption of a medic role in the god damn game been made, this is a stupid assumption that the Town has a medic role, especially on day 1 when nothing has occured.

Secondly with no actual provocation he came out with it and Sadboi was quicc to defend it. Using the defense that he is using WIFOM to defend hisself.
    Now i dont know about all that, why would he WIFOM protecc hisself on day 1? Surely if he has this autovest he would stay quiet, no reveal anything to the scum, try and find a scummy role that he could tell us, if he got hit by scum he could then come out and reveal, hoping we have a medic to protect him.

Right now it seems to me like an early scum move, use a WIFOM defense with a town role to protect himself early, this could mean he is in the cult for his death may mean little, or he could be a mafia member and the mafia loosing one guy 3 days in is not a bad place to be and its not a sure thing we would lynch him day 3 comes if we had a more direct target.

I really dont be trusting this claim my dudes, Big chungus right here has decided that Sadboi and Screams are the 2 most scummy bois.

12. ISO #512

In no world do I think 3 wolves outed themselves together, it literally never happens.

There is AT LEAST 1 town between master, swag, deviant
    us playing at the same time / = / outing

your reads are your reads. theyre not objectively correct.

we've already substantiated a n0 probably happened for atleast one person. you two cant seem to handle that Screams isnt 100% clear.

iso Screams. what was his game plan?

why did he reveal his role under 0 pressure?

why does every question I ask get fucking ignored for some bullshit point like illiteracy?

13. ISO #513

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM jfk View Post
    so im on page 21 and i wanna make a comment on the roleclaim from screams and the apparent soft buddying that sadboi is doing to Screams.

I can not see a good reason for a role claim this early, he claims its to provoke discussion and also loosen up the medic roles. Why has the assumption of a medic role in the god damn game been made, this is a stupid assumption that the Town has a medic role, especially on day 1 when nothing has occured.

Secondly with no actual provocation he came out with it and Sadboi was quicc to defend it. Using the defense that he is using WIFOM to defend hisself.
    Now i dont know about all that, why would he WIFOM protecc hisself on day 1? Surely if he has this autovest he would stay quiet, no reveal anything to the scum, try and find a scummy role that he could tell us, if he got hit by scum he could then come out and reveal, hoping we have a medic to protect him.

Right now it seems to me like an early scum move, use a WIFOM defense with a town role to protect himself early, this could mean he is in the cult for his death may mean little, or he could be a mafia member and the mafia loosing one guy 3 days in is not a bad place to be and its not a sure thing we would lynch him day 3 comes if we had a more direct target.

I really dont be trusting this claim my dudes, Big chungus right here has decided that Sadboi and Screams are the 2 most scummy bois.
    another fucking Scholar. welcome to the smart club. our other member is swag98

14. ISO #514

yo fam, listen up if you respect the game of mafia and like big dick plays, then leave discussion about his WIFOM out of this dude.

I know you've heard of vanilla towns taking bullet's for PR'S it's day one WIFOAM and shouldn't be called out as scummy.

He made a claim that would be way to fucking risky for scum to make in a hidden setup.

Scum are scared of the unknown. If screams was scum, and alive on day 3 and 4 then what?

Town would be utterly fucking stupid if they didn't lynch him at that point, scum would be utterly stupid for not disposing of him.

WIFOM LEAVE IT ALOME

15. ISO #515

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM deviantart View Post

we've already substantiated a n0 probably happened for atleast one person. you two cant seem to handle that Screams isnt 100% clear.

why does every question I ask get fucking ignored for some bullshit point like illiteracy?
    thought you were leaving it alone you sai dit yourself he's clear.

Drop screams from ur vocab plz.

16. ISO #516

I do like you freely giving reads.

I do disagree with you on bumblebutts entrance. I think it was towny and pure.

I also agree with you on JFK making a good post.

From what I can remember it seems like you are doing a very good job at trying to pocket me, by nonchalantly re-iterating my reads and agreeing with me. Could I be overthinking this? maybe.

You need to disassociate yourself with me, and scumhunt and push other players. If you can do this successfully, and I can't see any malice or scum motivations then I will probally move you into the towncore.

I get it if you're wolf I just told you how to play, but the joke will be on you if you try to fucking play me.
    Alright. I like that plan of yours as well.

17. ISO #517

Also my other reads include a Townlean on Yoek, a Townlean on Devian.

Yoek for reasons i stated in my earlier post and Devian for his position taken against Screams role claim, Yoek has also been questioning masterpiece and i gotta be honest with yall that big chungus here has only been skimreading cause there is a lot. I may do a deeper read at a different date but i havent been following teh Masterpiece story line.

As for Harold, i mentioned earlier i dont like him, his wallpost was stupid and asked for in effect a mass claim which is a horribly fishy idea and also allows the scum to WIFOM da fooook out of us with false role claims that could be anything.

18. ISO #518

yo fam, listen up if you respect the game of mafia and like big dick plays, then leave discussion about his WIFOM out of this dude.

I know you've heard of vanilla towns taking bullet's for PR'S it's day one WIFOAM and shouldn't be called out as scummy.

He made a claim that would be way to fucking risky for scum to make in a hidden setup.

Scum are scared of the unknown. If screams was scum, and alive on day 3 and 4 then what?

Town would be utterly fucking stupid if they didn't lynch him at that point, scum would be utterly stupid for not disposing of him.

WIFOM LEAVE IT ALOME
    Big Chungus realises that chief, i think we got better lynch bois then the claim i think is false. I think Screams is scummy but he seems like a general non threat and something we can indeed deal with at a later date. I think we should probs vote Sadboi cause he is also scummy as hell. Could you fill me in on the masterpiece issues, because i have no idea whats going on in this field and its p late where i be at.

19. ISO #519

Set up thread said there would be a support role which usually means a medic.

20. ISO #520

21. ISO #521

Why do you ignore my questions?

more ad hom attacks.

22. ISO #522

23. ISO #523

24. ISO #524

Big Chungus realises that chief, i think we got better lynch bois then the claim i think is false. I think Screams is scummy but he seems like a general non threat and something we can indeed deal with at a later date. I think we should probs vote Sadboi cause he is also scummy as hell. Could you fill me in on the masterpiece issues, because i have no idea whats going on in this field and its p late where i be at.
    aite i can dig you, hands down tho masterpiece is the scummiest player in the game, OMGUS votes doesnt say why he scumread the player he votes, NO-YOU's you, has no progressions, it's bad

25. ISO #525

26. ISO #526

Support role can mean a lot of things boi, especially in a game where anyrole can be made.
    So a support role that can potential help me in the night, may not be healing could be a bus ride or two. Who knows. I'd like to take my chances, and go for a big play.

27. ISO #527

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM screams View Post
    Set up thread said there would be a support role which usually means a medic.
    It literally said all roles are submitted by the players. Unless you submitted a medic by yourself, which we are not going to discuss, there is no way to know whether there is one or not.

28. ISO #528

29. ISO #529

30. ISO #530

31. ISO #531

open ur eyes plz.

its plausible they know thier identities and thier roles.

understand that. we are trying to win.
    Yeah but I'm 1 of 12 people in the game

You have 10 other people you should be evaluating....but you're not.

You have time to look at others and then come back to me. But you're refusing to.

32. ISO #532

aite i can dig you, hands down tho masterpiece is the scummiest player in the game, OMGUS votes doesnt say why he scumread the player he votes, NO-YOU's you, has no progressions, it's bad
    That sounds pretty shit chief. I will have to read through proper like but if he is OMGUS, no explanations and just acting like general garbage in the zone of play and reads then he could be a solid Day 1 lynch, and let me just say a Day 1 lynch is a valuable one.

oh by the by SB16 What voting system we using boi

33. ISO #533

34. ISO #534

actually i voted thanos slot because i was heading to bed and felt like it was safe place to keep it over the night. only reason why i put it there. i dont want any of this turbo lynch crap loosing town the game because who knows how many scums there are.

35. ISO #535

36. ISO #536

where is my vote
    where is yours

stop

Right, your vote right NOW isnt on me, but you're still trying to push a narrative and if a train formed you could easily jump.

What do you think about others??

I get I'm not 100% clear. As I said before, only time will tell, and this is not a day 1 issue as you and others have agreed.

Why over others?

37. ISO #537

38. ISO #538

39. ISO #539

40. ISO #540

41. ISO #541

42. ISO #542

43. ISO #543

...why are we still debating about screams...
    Screams, you really need to calm down and think. Nobody’s really targeting you anymore, they’re just mentioning what you did and discussing it. You ain’t getting lynched today and if it were up to me , not at all. I just confirmed my little theory with the host, so you’re clear in my eyes.

But you need to shut the fuck up and stop attacking people. It’s really, really not helping your case.

44. ISO #544

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Masterpiece View Post
    oh so you didnt do that iso u were talking about. good to know.
    As I said before, I am going out. I'll be back before EOD, you're at L-5 and not on any one else's radar.

I have plenty of time to ISO.

But as of now, you've lacked to give ANY reads, or any real reads or explanations. You just seem to be riding deviants coat tails.

I've asked both you and devi to give reads on the number of people who have all chimed in, and he screams about me not being 100% clear and I'm illiterate and you just dodge everything.

You're both very anti town in my eyes.

Now leave forreal.

45. ISO #545

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM bungalow View Post
    Screams, you really need to calm down and think. Nobody’s really targeting you anymore, they’re just mentioning what you did and discussing it. You ain’t getting lynched today and if it were up to me , not at all. I just confirmed my little theory with the host, so you’re clear in my eyes.

But you need to shut the fuck up and stop attacking people. It’s really, really not helping your case.
    YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
    YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuu
    YOUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!
    YOUUUUUU!!!!!!

46. ISO #546

What if it gets to like day 3 or 4 and he aint been shot dead by the evil bois yet?

47. ISO #547

I'm not attacking anyone. I've been called illiterate 4 times now because people insisted an N0 as a theory when I interpreted beginning post as something else.

I get we're not lynching me and some people are discussing it, but at least one person will not go and review anyone else. I've asked 3 separate times for reads.

Perhaps you can ask MP and Devitart for reads and get an answer.

MP said "I have none"

so /shrug

bye for now.

48. ISO #548

who?

49. ISO #549

Anyway. @S-FM Masterpiece what are your reads and why do you think Yolk is scum, if you do?
    Secondly, I really don’t like your inactive ness. It’s almost like you’re coasting by and not doing anything, I have 35 posts and produced more content than you did.

Thirdly, I remember who it was that I liked wrt their wall post, and that person was JFK. I will jump in his pocket.

Fourthly, I don’t know what to think of deviant here. I think I am townreading him somewhat, but I really, really don’t appreciate his play style this game. Stop insulting people please, there’s not many of us left. Don’t drive the ones that still remain away pls.

50. ISO #550