Register

User Tag List

Page 46 of 59 FirstFirst ... 36 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 56 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,300 of 2921
  1. ISO #2251

Re: ?KRC i̷ ̸w̴i̸s̴h̸ ̴t̶o̵ ̴d̸i̵e̷

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    This
    So according to Bungalow, according to Harold's ability, Yoek isn't Mafia.

It is weird that it was called something different than was in the rolecard though, but I've already mis-said my literal role name so I don't have much room to talk. Conceding that it isn't mafia (bung) (unlikely imo) - mafia(yoek), it could have been a watch that gives opposite results since it's from a mafia role

but again, we only got speculation

2. ISO #2252

3. ISO #2253

4. ISO #2254

5. ISO #2255

6. ISO #2256

7. ISO #2257

8. ISO #2258

9. ISO #2259

Day 1 I voted bungalow, then harold, then =(, then masterpiece

all three of the other people I voted were on masterpiece by day end, so I do sort of doubt that both or even one of them is another mafia member since harold was. the matter of smiley or bungalow just being a neutral/other faction killer, given their roles, is just a totally random risk we're gonna have to take

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM screams View Post
    There was at least one town on Lynch

Devi was only unknown alignment to be on it

Devi could be mafia who used ability to trick town

Think of kidnapper
    he definitely could be. he's sort of fallen off of the radar today compared to day 1 as well, like his role is out there and he felt thats all he needed to pass by

10. ISO #2260

2260 posts is a damn Lot

You know what really grinds my gears

I think I'm gonna have to head to bed as it's getting to 3:00 AM here

when I get back
    -I god DAMN hope jfk is in this bitch with a spicy role reveal and literally any information
    -I BETTER have got that secret phrase somewhere tonight
    -We still have a knife to point
    -We still got a lynch to do

11. ISO #2261

There was at least one town on Lynch

Devi was only unknown alignment to be on it

Devi could be mafia who used ability to trick town

Think of kidnapper
    Excuse me but I am very alive...
    So now that you saw that I was telling the truth, where the lynch shall we drive?

12. ISO #2262

Name
    Role/claim
    Role Verified?
    Status
    Alignment
    Peepee poo poo Knife Dealer yes confirmed DEAD TOWN
    THANOS SQUARE Cranker of shitty guns yes confirmed DEAD TOWN
    Swag98 Forgetful Student yes confirmed DEAD TOWN
    Masterpiece Thanos yes confirmed DEAD MAFIA
    Harold IKEA Deliveryman yes confirmed DEAD MAFIA
    JFK UNKNOWN Not yet ALIVE CONFIRMED TOWN VIA LAST WILL FROM SWAG
    Screams Veteran No Alive Claimed TOWN, suspected by others
    Yoek Reality Bender No Alive Claimed TOWN, accused of CULTby MAFIA.
    Hey Peter Local Whore Yes ALIVE Claimed TOWN
    Deviantart Ring Master No, ability confirmed VIA night action but role not so much ALIVE Claims TOWN
    FBI AGENT Yes confirmed ALIVE Claims TOWN
    Bungalow CAITLYN Yes confirmed ALIVE Claims TOWN

I'm done
    Great work!
    But now that we know our Local Whore's hobbies, and no, not these ones, we also know that they don't have to type like crazy and confuse the Town by going "bork bork".

I am also confirmed not-mafia, and likely, from your point of views, to be town.
    If you do not understand, then you are a clown.

Bungalow, why would you have a pro-town item given by a scum?
    I feel like this might be something that says you are not so clear, you bum.

And now that Thanos is stabbed,
    The null's threat is eliminated.

13. ISO #2263

Also let’s take a moment of silence for the fact that in this unique ass setup with cool ass roles I rolled vanilla ass vet
    You did screw my day...
    And for that, even if I won't, I'd like to make you pay

I need to sleep now,
    Hope there are no guns going POW POW

14. ISO #2264

15. ISO #2265

16. ISO #2266

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    Brahms began work on the Schicksalslied in the summer of 1868 while visiting his good friend Albert Dietrich in Wilhelmshaven. It was in Dietrich’s personal library that Brahms discovered "Hyperions Schicksalslied", from Hölderlin’s novel Hyperion, in a book of Hölderlin’s poetry. Dietrich recalls in his writing that Brahms first received the inspiration for the piece while watching the sea:

In the summer Brahms again came [to Wilhelmshaven], to make a few excursions in the neighbourhood with us and the Reinthalers. One morning we went together to Wilhelmshaven, for Brahms was interested in seeing the magnificent naval port. On the way there, our friend, who was usually so lively, was quiet and grave. He described how early that morning (he was always an early riser), he had found Hölderlin’s poems in the bookcase and had been deeply impressed by the Schicksalslied. Later on, after spending a long time walking round and visiting all the points of interest, we were sitting resting by the sea, when we discovered Brahms a long way off sitting by himself on the shore writing. It was the first sketch for the Schicksalslied, which appeared fairly soon afterwards. A lovely excursion which we had arranged to the Urwald was never carried out. He hurried back to Hamburg, in order to give himself up to his work.
    Lmao the magic phrase might be something awfully simple like ‘Please’ or ‘I hereby refuse to be a whore anymore, sand I pledge allegiance to the flag and to Stealthbomber16’s infernal machinations’

17. ISO #2267

I still seriously doubt yoek was town given all that he did tbh, irrespective of whether Harold got it right or not. You don’t troll the way he did on d1, and ignore people like that, if you’re town
    But, for some reason smiley here thinks that yoek being Reality Bender means he’s not scum
    Okay bruh
    Okay fam
    Then I don’t know what to tell you but we need to start looking elsewhere. Reanalyze the people we think are town. Cause that’s the only way mr. yolk could be town

18. ISO #2268

19. ISO #2269

20. ISO #2270

Oh snap, good work sadface, i think bungalow is mad that he can't remove me from the game lol

He also keeps saying im not town with zero thread quotes and zero case. From my POV and the way bunga has been talking to me i get the feel that he never cared/nor tried to gauge my alignment.

If you've been anywhere near the thread too it seemed like screams and bunga were teaming up on me with a coordinated attack since day 2 has started, if it's not three red and it's up being a 2 mafia 2 triad setup or something like the mod then i think screams and bunga is the best place to start.

@s-fm deviant you should probally get yah but back here because you still have a knifa righht?
    @S-FM jfk you're conf town and should get back here too.

21. ISO #2271

22. ISO #2272

Lol, you’re so full of shit it hurts - I care more about your alignment than anyone else in this entire fucking game, and you have the audacity to say that I am scum for it?

Look at it from my perspective; I’m almost certain you’re scum, the only things staying my blade are sadface conforming your role and you claiming I would die if I were to use my action on my you. I don’t believe any actions get redirected, I’m actually gonna test that rn by PM’ing sb16, if they do we’ll know at EoD.

You’re not gonna intimidate me any longer. I don’t think you’re town and I shudder to think you could actually get away with this claim

23. ISO #2273

24. ISO #2274

25. ISO #2275

Screams claims a normal vet role.

Can a normal vet role save you from ten thousand tiny little furry new york squirrels, who have been starved for three weeks straight? I think not especially if the reality i alter specifically states that these squirrels are expertly trained to kill veterans on or off of alert.

And since i wouldn't actually be visiting you the squirrels would be lol.

I have that amongst other things planed.

26. ISO #2276

27. ISO #2277

28. ISO #2278

29. ISO #2279

30. ISO #2280

31. ISO #2281

32. ISO #2282

33. ISO #2283

34. ISO #2284

35. ISO #2285

36. ISO #2286

37. ISO #2287