M-FM V Gamethread - Page 4
Register

User Tag List

Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #151

Re: MFMV Day 1: Hail Emperor Borkbot

Quote Originally Posted by Dimwit View Post
    Again, are we editing out role claims now? That's what this looks like. Not cool.
    He claimed witness earlier in the day then retracted it in a later post.
    Spoiler : FM History :
    FM VI: Commoner | FM VIII: Citizen (Tweek Tweak) | FM IX: Detective (Alexei) | FM X: Citizen (Zack) | FM XI: Citizen (Nautilus) | FM XII: Consigliere (Bronn) | FM XIII: Grave Robber (Tarkin) | FM XIV: Citizen (Mohiam) | FM XV: Electro Maniac (Togepi) | FM XVII: Citizen / Rebel (Tony Tony Chopper)

2. ISO #152

3. ISO #153

I doubt I'll be back before the day ends. Just saw the thrilling finale of the 49ers/Saints game, now time to go exercise in front of the Broncos/Patriots game.

Teeebbboooowww (insta-modkilled)
    Spoiler : Previous FM roles :
    FM - VI: Commoner | VII: (Lionel) Gunner, Shinra Inc. | VIII: Investigator | X: (HerrZynisch) Black Wizard | (Graves) Citizen | XII: (Ser Jorah) Armoursmith | XIII: Host (Roxy)!
    M-FM- I: Host | II: Framer | III: Host | IV: Exe | V: Devil Dog | VI: Exe | VIII: DD
    S-FM - I: Jailor | II: Vigilante | V: Sheriff | CI: Paranoid Cop | Torment: Citizen

4. ISO #154

I just realised that the bus driver can be a healer in this game. He can just redirect kills onto Bork.
    FM VI: Commoner | FM VIII: Citizen (Tweek Tweak) | FM IX: Detective (Alexei) | FM X: Citizen (Zack) | FM XI: Citizen (Nautilus) | FM XII: Consigliere (Bronn) | FM XIII: Grave Robber (Tarkin) | FM XIV: Citizen (Mohiam) | FM XV: Electro Maniac (Togepi) | FM XVII: Citizen / Rebel (Tony Tony Chopper)

5. ISO #155

6. ISO #156

OR potential recruits. So the mob doesn't know what the dropship is trying to stop. Har har har.
    [FMVI: Angel FMVIII: Gunsmith FMIX: Peasant FMX: Blacksmith
    MFM-I: Serial Killer MFM-II: Citizen MFM-III: Detective MFM-IV: Godfather/Witch MFM-V: Emperor MFM-VI:Host
    SFM-I: Spy SFM-II: Bandit SFM-III: Host SFM-VI: Skeleton Knight
    Awards: MFM-IV MVP SFM-VI MVP]

7. ISO #157

8. ISO #158

9. ISO #159

10. ISO #160

11. ISO #161

I've heard enough to know there is no downside in me claiming the witness.

Recruit me tonight or I will be killed tomorrow.

12. ISO #162

13. ISO #163

Quote Originally Posted by Ubernox View Post
    I didn't send any rep messages.
    Just one of the many reasons rep messages aren't allowed, Ubernox, is because some members on this forum can actually see who the messages are from. I happen to be one of those members.

And I'm Spartac--- I mean the Witness!
    FM - VI: Commoner | VII: (Lionel) Gunner, Shinra Inc. | VIII: Investigator | X: (HerrZynisch) Black Wizard | (Graves) Citizen | XII: (Ser Jorah) Armoursmith | XIII: Host (Roxy)!
    M-FM- I: Host | II: Framer | III: Host | IV: Exe | V: Devil Dog | VI: Exe | VIII: DD
    S-FM - I: Jailor | II: Vigilante | V: Sheriff | CI: Paranoid Cop | Torment: Citizen

14. ISO #164

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    Kromos lies! I'm the one and only witness. Recruit me tonight and kill Kromos instead!
    You are not the witness. Claiming it won't protect you either.

The mafia has one chance to recruit me before I am killed. Either by day or night shot. I will be putting my suspicions on who the mafia are in my last will and I think I have a very good idea on at least one of you.

15. ISO #165

16. ISO #166

17. ISO #167

Quote Originally Posted by TheWaaagh View Post
    Well Nick said last night at one point that "Whoever the witness is CLAIM NOW blah blah blah" and did nothing. So right now Kromos seems like the only legit claim we gots.
    Kromos is hardly the Witness. He *just* finished talking about how the bus driver can redirect heals onto Borkbot. The bus driver can also swap targets with the Witness so no recruiting takes place.
    M-FMIII: Lookout (WIN!) | M-FMIV: SK (WIN!) | M-FMV: Bus Driver (LOSS) (Unintentional MVP Award!) | FM-X: Citizen/Mason (WIN!) | S-FMIII: Vigilante (WIN!) | Cursed Bullet S-FM: Citizen (WIN!) | M-FMVI: SK (WIN!) | Torment S-FM: Citizen (LOSS) | S-FM (GI): Consig (WIN!)
    https://img85.imageshack.us/img85/5633/escahomvp.jpg

18. ISO #168

Quote Originally Posted by Escaho View Post
    Kromos is hardly the Witness. He *just* finished talking about how the bus driver can redirect heals onto Borkbot. The bus driver can also swap targets with the Witness so no recruiting takes place.
    Y u say that out loud! I never mentioned it to decrease the chance of the bus driver doing it tonight you fool!

19. ISO #169

20. ISO #170

I submit a new plan:

1. Witness claims
    2. Bus driver does nothing tonight
    3. Raynor's Raiders don't kill
    4. Raynor's Raiders recruit the Witness
    5. Half of the citizens switch sides
    6. We all lynch Mengsk
    7. We kill the Devil Dog by mass claim and then jail + vig shot + maf attack any discrepancies
    8. Everyone wins. Except for like 3 people. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh yeah!

21. ISO #171

As for me, I'm just an ordinary citizen, so ignore anything I have said about rules. I just wanted to test you a little bit. Unlike other "witnesses" I do not intend to throw the game away from town victory.

Spoiler : Forum Mafia History :
    FMVI: Seer FMVII: Lookout FMIX: Propagandist FMX: Arsonist FMXI:Janitor FMXIII: Corrupt Journalist
    FMXIV: Lookout FM XVI: Vigilante FM XVII: Host FM XVIII: Witch FM XIX: Bounty Hunter FMXX: Electro Maniac

22. ISO #172

Y u say that out loud! I never mentioned it to decrease the chance of the bus driver doing it tonight you fool!
    It was already mentioned earlier in the thread....

Also, anyone who claims Cit is never a Cit. Fragos = scum.

TheWaaagh is Jester. I don't care about the lack of neutrals. He's a Jester! A Jester, I tell you!
    M-FMIII: Lookout (WIN!) | M-FMIV: SK (WIN!) | M-FMV: Bus Driver (LOSS) (Unintentional MVP Award!) | FM-X: Citizen/Mason (WIN!) | S-FMIII: Vigilante (WIN!) | Cursed Bullet S-FM: Citizen (WIN!) | M-FMVI: SK (WIN!) | Torment S-FM: Citizen (LOSS) | S-FM (GI): Consig (WIN!)
    https://img85.imageshack.us/img85/5633/escahomvp.jpg

23. ISO #173

I submit a new plan:

1. Witness claims
    2. Bus driver does nothing tonight
    3. Raynor's Raiders don't kill
    4. Raynor's Raiders recruit the Witness
    5. Half of the citizens switch sides
    6. We all lynch Mengsk
    7. We kill the Devil Dog by mass claim and then jail + vig shot + maf attack any discrepancies
    8. Everyone wins. Except for like 3 people. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh yeah!
    Devil Dog. You hear him. Get busy tonight!

24. ISO #174

I could still be recruited if the BD swaps me.

25. ISO #175

26. ISO #176

I'm more concerned about Fragos being scum because fabricating a PM from the host is rarely a pro-Town move. He made it seem like the Witness COULDN'T be recruited while in jail, while scum wouldn't be under that assumption because they'd talk about it in night chat.

He was angling for the Jailor to execute whoever he jailed. Something to look out for. Even though the jailor can't execute night 1.

27. ISO #177

28. ISO #178

Quote Originally Posted by Mopin View Post
    Doubt Kromos is really the witness. Seeing as he was the one saying how it should be made harder for the witness to win earlier, guess we'll let the mafia decide.
    I am the witness but that doesn't mean I agree with the rules. I sided with scum in FM 6 but I didn't think that was fair either. A bit of a challenge would have been nice but there was no reason for me not to claim after what McPwnage has said.

29. ISO #179

30. ISO #180

31. ISO #181

Quote Originally Posted by Fragos View Post
    As for me, I'm just an ordinary citizen, so ignore anything I have said about rules. I just wanted to test you a little bit. Unlike other "witnesses" I do not intend to throw the game away from town victory.
    Thanks?

32. ISO #182

33. ISO #183

Keep in mind that they're are reasons why bussing me tonight would be a waste.

34. ISO #184

Everyone who has claimed witness is either:

1. A citizen

2. A PR role hoping to waste one Raynor's recruits.
    I would be stupid not to claim. Nick keeps changing his mind on whether he is the witness or not and he is doing a poor job in faking the witness from his actions before hand. I don't see any other witness claims unless your rep to Luna was an official claim?

Back in 30 mins.

35. ISO #185

36. ISO #186

Fact: Everyone who has claimed witness is either:

1. A citizen

2. A PR role hoping to waste one Raynor's recruits.

The real witness wouldn't associate himself with all these phoney claims.
    Rebuttal!

1. Citizens will stay passive until there is a clear winner.

2. Suicide move for PR roles. They will stay passive until they find Raynor or Devil Dog.

Conclusion: Only witness will claim witness!

37. ISO #187

My take on Kromos: he's a raider who wants to get bussed so that his recruit isn't stopped.
    [FMVI: Angel FMVIII: Gunsmith FMIX: Peasant FMX: Blacksmith
    MFM-I: Serial Killer MFM-II: Citizen MFM-III: Detective MFM-IV: Godfather/Witch MFM-V: Emperor MFM-VI:Host
    SFM-I: Spy SFM-II: Bandit SFM-III: Host SFM-VI: Skeleton Knight
    Awards: MFM-IV MVP SFM-VI MVP]

38. ISO #188

Quote Originally Posted by Kromos View Post
    I would be stupid not to claim. Nick keeps changing his mind on whether he is the witness or not and he is doing a poor job in faking the witness from his actions before hand. I don't see any other witness claims unless your rep to Luna was an official claim?

Back in 30 mins.
    I just read my role card. And I'm glad I'm the witness. Citizens should prepare to get lynched tomorrow! Die for the Dominion!

39. ISO #189

40. ISO #190

Quote Originally Posted by BorkBot View Post
    My take on Kromos: he's a raider who wants to get bussed so that his recruit isn't stopped.
    Another reason why I shouldn't be bussed.

41. ISO #191

Don't edit your posts, Ubernox.

42. ISO #192

I can't see any posts he'd edited, what post number was affected?

43. ISO #193

44. ISO #194

45. ISO #195

The real witness wouldn't associate himself with all these phoney claims.
    I thought you added this as it didn't come up in my quote but maybe I'm wrong.

46. ISO #196

47. ISO #197

48. ISO #198

Quote Originally Posted by Kromos View Post
    Don't edit your posts, Ubernox.
    Hey hey hey, don't make me look scummy by using my mistake as a ploy.

On the other hand, Luna can't be trusted. inb4 Luna claims Devil Dog and insists she's willing to help town.
    FM VI: Disciple - Shepherd(Lookout) | FM VIII: Glad Hand(Jailer) | FM IX: Anarchist | FM X: Mafioso | FM XIV: Vernius(Drug Dealer)
    M-FM II: Doctor | M-FM IV: Doctor | M-FM V: Sheriff | M-FM XI: Godfather

49. ISO #199

50. ISO #200

Quote Originally Posted by Dimwit View Post
    Hey hey hey, don't make me look scummy by using my mistake as a ploy.
    What?