S-FM 435 High Noon At The Redwood Saloon - Page 183
Register

User Tag List

Page 183 of 188 FirstFirst ... 83 133 173 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 ... LastLast
Results 3,641 to 3,660 of 3757

Re: S-FM 435 High Noon At The Redwood Saloon

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Lol, Idk why MM said that. Probably cuz he wanted it to be true. how the fuck can I be responsible for something a scum said?
    also, if you're not talking about my BM claim, then what are you talking about?
    That was, I believe, the one point in the game where I confirmed I only had one check.

if we're going to go bby the book, then you must also be scum, because I claimd you were 100% town as well lol
    Because It Just Dawned On Me That It Was Prob Something You And Your Scum Buddy Thought Up Night 1 To Try And Clear You And MM All In One Motion..
    I Am Kira! I Am Justice!! I Am The Champion Of The Light!!! Death To The False Gods!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6zAWdIdzr0&t

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Because It Just Dawned On Me That It Was Prob Something You And Your Scum Buddy Thought Up Night 1 To Try And Clear You And MM All In One Motion..
    Except It Back Fired On You And Here We Stand Today.
    I Am Kira! I Am Justice!! I Am The Champion Of The Light!!! Death To The False Gods!!!!

...how did I clear him, I said he was 100% town FOR ME. not for everyone else.
    damn you're so thick-headed lol
    I'm done talking to you
    I Said It Was Prob Something You Guys Planned To Clear Both You And Him All In One Motion And It Backfired On You... Thats What I Said.. Dont Manipulate What Im Saiyan..

You Havent Trusted Anyone Since Day 1.. You Need To Trust Someone.
    i trust otaku as town now lol
    i'm going to go with the idea that u are town jailor and mag couldn't kill last night, but i don't want to hammer yet.

There Is Nothing In My Role Card That States A Jailed Person Is NI While In Jail. So If Naz Claims To Be Vigi And Shot Mag In Jail. It Means Likely Mag Is Night Immune On His Own.
    didn't have gun last night
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

I'm assuming that Mafia didn't kill last night.
    I don't think anyone would target me.
    ur.........cop.........??????????????????????????? ??????
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

fuck it lol if mag flips town lynch yagami tomorrow
    -vote magoroth

gl

Night 4

Magoroth was lynched, they were Max McKnight
    Spoiler : Last Will :
    sorry folks for deceiving you, I was never blackmailed.
    the original intent was to evade the nightkill, but halfway through the day I realizeed I could get a PoE this way.
    Kenny frinckles and (naz) dropped that they didn't trust my blackmailer claim, PoE lynch Kenny and Frinckles, I think naz is just paranoid
    Mah name is Max McKnight, town sheriff, came here cuz I heard the bank robbers would be at this saloon tonight
    I have a NOT TOWN, REPEAT NOT TOWN (AKA NOT GREEN) check on Zerg, lynch zerg/kenny and frinckles and you're good to go
    MM is 100% confirmed town, he theorized about the BM'r being aamirus for the drink post

Living Players:

@Frinckles
    @Otakudweeb69
    @Light_Yagami
    @aamirus
    @Wiisp
    @naz

Graveyard

blinkskater(Flavor)

Nightmarefriend7 - Ralph Flynn

Distorted - Abbie Woods

Gyrlander - Sarah Case

Kenny - Silas Adams

SCVMurderer - Elizabeth Landry

Marshmallow Marshall - Ellie Moon

Magoroth - Max McKnight

Night 4 will end on August 16th at 5:30 PM Eastern time.
    Last edited by blinkskater; August 15th, 2019 at 02:22 PM.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

Day 5

naz was killed by the Cactus Moon Bandits, she was Jack Vincent

Spoiler : Last Will :

Living Players:

@Frinckles
    @Otakudweeb69
    @Light_Yagami
    @aamirus
    @Wiisp

Graveyard

blinkskater(Flavor)

Nightmarefriend7 - Ralph Flynn

Distorted - Abbie Woods

Gyrlander - Sarah Case

Kenny - Silas Adams

SCVMurderer - Elizabeth Landry

Marshmallow Marshall - Ellie Moon

Magoroth - Max McKnight

naz - Jack Vincent

3 votes to lynch.

Day 5 will end on August 18th at 5:30 PM Eastern time.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

Interesting
    Id Also Like To Point Out That I Had Naz Jailed Last Night. I Assumed To Protect This Individual From Harm.. However, Scum Attacked Her.. Thus, My Jail Doesnt Make You Night Immune... And Thats Most Unfortunate..

However, I Feel This Is Prudent Information Naz Did Say They Could Only Give Out. One Real Gun.

Id Also Like To Point Out That I Had Naz Jailed Last Night. I Assumed To Protect This Individual From Harm.. However, Scum Attacked Her.. Thus, My Jail Doesnt Make You Night Immune... And Thats Most Unfortunate..

However, I Feel This Is Prudent Information Naz Did Say They Could Only Give Out. One Real Gun.
    So Who Got Nazs Guns?