S-FM 435 High Noon At The Redwood Saloon - Page 187
Register

User Tag List

Page 187 of 188 FirstFirst ... 87 137 177 183 184 185 186 187 188 LastLast
Results 3,721 to 3,740 of 3757

Re: S-FM 435 High Noon At The Redwood Saloon

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    I'll take the MVP could've done better if I wasn't on vacation, I anyways I'll c y'all around maybe, ping me on discord under the name if u ever need or want me
    Its Always A Pleasure Wiisp
    I Am Kira! I Am Justice!! I Am The Champion Of The Light!!! Death To The False Gods!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-YNNJIe2Vk

Scum deserved this win, GG.
    I can't believe both Light and Frinckles bamboozled me daaaaaaamn.
    On to the next game
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Polish my nuts and serve me a milkshake. Anyone who uses scum syntax will be lynched.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    lmao he is the baby in your picture

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    hell 2 days back when MM got lynched you already had 5 votes and majority if you just trusted the claims of both wiisp and myself
    We could also go back two day 1 where I offered frinckles yo y'all on a silver platter, but you decided to Lynch someone who made two posts, and claimed

Lots of y'all reached to explain why someone who claimed and made two posts was wolfy

We could've all honestly played better, we live and we learn tbh

I guess you didn't want me to win with you, fair enough
    I Tried To Get Ya To Win With Us Aamirus. I Even Said Aarmirus Needs Weeb Dead..

also light why did you make up that ellie moon was wanted? you got MM killed...
    That Sweet Sweet Town Cred.
    I Am Kira! I Am Justice!! I Am The Champion Of The Light!!! Death To The False Gods!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-YNNJIe2Vk

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    I Tried To Get Ya To Win With Us Aamirus. I Even Said Aarmirus Needs Weeb Dead..

That Sweet Sweet Town Cred.
    well I guess you didn't understand my win condition I felt like I was spamming it to ya guys though. with otaku lynched I had to ALSO see the town win lol
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

blink how come Ralph's card says he's a totally upstanding dude, but carl's card says he went to jail due to a screw-up by his brother? Is ralph secretly a douche?
    Yes ralph is secretly a douche lol
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    @Wiisp your early reads on were decent, IMHO if you'd have pushed them in a less aggro way, MAYBE people would have listened. Being "hard" on the other players for not seeing your points isn't really the best way to get said point across, I know how it is tho trust me lol it's frustrating. Other players tend to take insults in a weirdish way, and when you actively put yourself on this sort of pedestal, above other players they either A tend to scum read you or B don't care to listen to you. Just some of my 2cents =O.
    ^^^^^^ I pushed on that early on in a malicious/scum intent because I knew some other people would do the same, but in a town mindset. You had a nice play overall imo.

Also, congratulations @Frinckles for winning your first game and performing very well in it! It was very fun to team with you. Even if I suck horribly at scumming

GG everyone!

~~

Cactus MOON bandits... omfg @aamirus I hadn't even noticed it myself until you talked about it lol. Why did my char have to be dumb enough to put her name on the criminal organization...
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    I want to drink your blood, vomit it out, and then spell out the words "FAKE BITCH" with it