S-FM 285: High Noon At The Redwood Saloon - Page 14
Register

User Tag List

Page 14 of 76 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 24 64 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #651

Re: S-FM 435 High Noon At The Redwood Saloon

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    What exactly are people even trying to find in flavor-gaming? The chances that a game that blinked worked forever on being solved by the likes of flavor or mod gaming is very very slim
    This is a Cryptonic style setup which means thats exactly how this game is going to be solved...
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

2. ISO #652

Quote Originally Posted by ZergSoupYum View Post
    i think im afraid of making a strong read on anyone in this saloon at the moment because im not a confident player and i dont want to misread someone even though that might be the best way for me to learn and to get information
    i dont like the marshall vs wiiiisp discussion happening right now as i dont think it will progress into a strong train on either
    i also dont like the way marshall is defending yagami it seems a bit like yagami is his drinking buddy

i think its time for me to go for a bit so i can sober up
    I confirm, it is the best way for you to learn and to get information.

Why do you think it won't lead to a train on one of us, and why do you think that is bad?

Did you just say I was townreading Yagami lol? I've been pushing him, I even made a rainbow post about him and Wiisp...
    I would suggest re-reading the thread, btw.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

3. ISO #653

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Wtf? Lol how did he survive that hell
    well, on d1 nobody got lynched. D2 half the players were afk but none of the scums so even with the host changing to plurality lynch, it was easy enough to lynch a town. D3 all the afks got replaced but voss revealed with a red check on me so the whole day was just the two of us going at it and he got lynched. D4 I was the outed scum but distorted came up with a ridiculously elaborate plan where he claimed poisoner (the neutral killer role) and said I was poisoned and therefore going to die anyway, and framed the real poisoner as being the leader of the mafia, so then the town lynched the real poisoner with us and then it was 3 v 3 so we won.
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

4. ISO #654

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Are You Still A Racist? Like @aamirus
    to be fair, I didn't say Mexicans were scum, I said I thought blink would make the Mexican character scum. So if anything I am saying I think blink would play to stereotypes for the memes/is racist. I don't see how that's racist on my part at all

5. ISO #655

to be fair, I didn't say Mexicans were scum, I said I thought blink would make the Mexican character scum. So if anything I am saying I think blink would play to stereotypes for the memes/is racist. I don't see how that's racist on my part at all
    Me Either But If The Shoe Fits Wear It..

6. ISO #656

I confirm, it is the best way for you to learn and to get information.

Why do you think it won't lead to a train on one of us, and why do you think that is bad?

Did you just say I was townreading Yagami lol? I've been pushing him, I even made a rainbow post about him and Wiisp...
    I would suggest re-reading the thread, btw.
    I mean he's right, it won't really lead to a train on either of you because you've both contributed more than a lot of people, so why pick either of you when there are other people out there. People seem to like to lynch the afks instead of committing to anybody being scum after all.

7. ISO #657

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Naz was clearly been softclaiming some sort of connection to another player. On mobile so I don't have it atm. Executioner, lyncher, neighbor, mason, idk what role blink came up with.
    what. she just said scv was in her rolecard and that's already been mentioned like 100 times u ass

8. ISO #658

@Frinckles
    You fall into the middle ground, you seem very self-aware of your actions, not too strong and not too weak

And I've got you and MM at the moment

I'd assume 1 more and probably a 3p
    You said it was either lurking scum or hyper-aggressive scum, and that very few people could find a middle ground. You think a first time FM player would know? Also, me as scum with Frinckles? I don't see how we're scummy together. I also don't really see how he's scummy at all, but you seem to have explained it already; can you link me the posts/tell me around where they are so I can read them?
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

9. ISO #659

in what context is scv's character mentioned in your card then? you said he was in there before
    i come to the saloon to see his character
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

10. ISO #660

11. ISO #661

12. ISO #662

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    I dunno, i think u need a warning for epileptics with that post, holy shit.
    hey babe, what time you off work tomorrow? i want to tip you every day

13. ISO #663

14. ISO #664

Maybe, but I can also solve the game in a traditional way, having one doesn't void the other
    Yes, u can still look for scums normally. I am not necessarily trying to use the flavor to identify scums per-se. It's more about discovering what the setup even is. There could be multiple small scum teams, a bunch of neutrals, etc. as opposed to the standard town vs mafia that you seem to be assuming.

15. ISO #665

16. ISO #666

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    hey babe, what time you off work tomorrow? i want to tip you every day
    Lol hi Ellie Moon :P

Now... I don't trust Light, like not AT ALL. So I'm not really going to lynch Naz there.

17. ISO #667

Señor Sito demands retract your insult now. OR die scum.
    frinckles if you've been reading the game I already mentioned her saying she has scv in her rolecard like 3 times earlier, as did several other people. That's why you claiming that as some kind of hidden fact the rest of us haven't seen WAS CONFUSING

18. ISO #668

19. ISO #669

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    @naz Name Rank And Serial Number..
    My character is a male, sorry
    Ellie Moon is not mentioned in my card

20. ISO #670

@mm
    Why you make it sound like I have you two linked and it's not just two individual scum reads, and why can't you be a wolf with him?

Wait frinckles is a first time FM player? Probably changes how I see him, but I'm about to watch a movie, so toodles
    yes, this is his first game, at least on our site. He has played sc2mafia a decent amount though.

21. ISO #671

what. she just said scv was in her rolecard and that's already been mentioned like 100 times u ass
    ^^ lol

22. ISO #672

23. ISO #673

lol she's ellie moon. the question is if that makes her scum or just yagami's target
    Scv is not Ellie Moon, go reread what he wrote...

24. ISO #674

25. ISO #675

26. ISO #676

Naz was clearly been softclaiming some sort of connection to another player. On mobile so I don't have it atm. Executioner, lyncher, neighbor, mason, idk what role blink came up with.
    I wish I had a connection

27. ISO #677

@mm
    Why you make it sound like I have you two linked and it's not just two individual scum reads, and why can't you be a wolf with him?

Wait frinckles is a first time FM player? Probably changes how I see him, but I'm about to watch a movie, so toodles
    Because you said "I got you and MM at the moment", I think that pretty much implies it?

And yes, he's a first time FM player. He has played the mod on SC2, though, and I think he did a lot.

28. ISO #678

I WAS TALKING ABOUT YOU
    lol then you're bad and just desperately making reaches
    i don't know how you got my name as ellie moon when all i said was scv's character name is on my card in my flavor

29. ISO #679

My character is a male, sorry
    Ellie Moon is not mentioned in my card
    Sooo you're trying to seduce a lesbian, who herself is cheating someone else, right? Are you married, too? If so, then this might be just one big cheating drama lol

30. ISO #680

i don't know how you got my name as ellie moon when all i said was scv's character name is on my card in my flavor
    because scv said he was lesbian with mr. moon's wife (which I assume is ellie moon...), and you just implied that you came to the saloon to bang scv

31. ISO #681

I believe you should be pushing naz as the most likely "ellie moon"
    Like this is SUUUCH a stretch, I don't understand how you got here

32. ISO #682

honestly the excuse for not sharing seems pretty poor, especially with almost everybody else having shared their name already
    Aw damn I just saw that scv is gay
    Whyyyyyyyyyy
    wait
    what does efe always say about homosexuals? that they're scum? =( why would u do this o beautiful Elizabeth

33. ISO #683

34. ISO #684

Like this is SUUUCH a stretch, I don't understand how you got here
    BECAUSE SCV IS A LESBIAN WITH MR. MOON's WIFE (PRESUMABLY ELLIE MOON) AND YOU JUST SAID YOU CAME TO THE SALOON TO MEET SCV PRESUMABLY TO HAVE THE SEX

35. ISO #685

@naz
    Ya me pushing for someone's Lynch and no one following me? Next to MM, I've been pushing mine the hardest, so question mark? Explain to me why me being adamant pushes you away?
    people who say "I'm the best town" make me roll my eyes so far back they'd almost get stuck
    i don't really know what else u were trying to say in this post, not following your english

36. ISO #686

37. ISO #687

BECAUSE SCV IS A LESBIAN WITH MR. MOON's WIFE (PRESUMABLY ELLIE MOON) AND YOU JUST SAID YOU CAME TO THE SALOON TO MEET SCV PRESUMABLY TO HAVE THE SEX
    I've been skim-reading, I didn't know she was gay =( this makes sense now...why she won't respond to my advances T_T
    .but no, me visiting scv doesn't mean i am the one she wants to sleep with altho thats what my character wants

38. ISO #688

39. ISO #689

And said to scv and other stuff when he said she was sleeping with Ellie Moon... so uh, it does fit. If you're not Ellie Moon, then it might just be a bunch of assholes cheating on eachother...

40. ISO #690

@naz
    I know you are a busser, so this is the best time to vote him for the town cred if you are a wolf
    Lol? This is just yikes all over

41. ISO #691

42. ISO #692

43. ISO #693

I've been skim-reading, I didn't know she was gay =( this makes sense now...why she won't respond to my advances T_T
    .but no, me visiting scv doesn't mean i am the one she wants to sleep with altho thats what my character wants
    damn that's the ultimate friendzone. rip your character

44. ISO #694

And said to scv and other stuff when he said she was sleeping with Ellie Moon... so uh, it does fit. If you're not Ellie Moon, then it might just be a bunch of assholes cheating on eachother...
    I'm single (i think, it doesn't say if I'm married or not) I just have a crush on scv's character & come to the saloon to try to woo her over. It doesn't seem like my.person knew that his char is lesbo or seeing someone else already.

45. ISO #695

aamirus - jane goodman; flynn cheated on her with her mother; cousin named jack in the game

yagami - bounty hunter and hunting ellie moon

kenny - father adams; asks if anybody knows anything about a bank

zergsoup - sarah; constantly asking people to drink with him; says he needs to make friends; might win at cards later if he gets some drinks into his partners here; there is a wanted poster on the bank with a handsome man on it

wiisp - fern; a loner; says he has somebody mentioned in his text that he thinks is scum; also something about people riding in on horses being possibly evil but he doesn't care;

scvmurderer - elizabeth landry; apparently lesbian with mr. moon's wife

nightmarefriend - ralph flynn; claims to be good with a bow and arrow and to know about bank robberies through law enforcement friend; claims to be a doctor that can become a bodyguard after the first heal;

Magoroth - Tom Cartwright but actually some 3 letter british name similar to that. Says the bank has been robbed already. Says he only has his own name in his role card

huey the long - says he's the best hick from louisiana

frinckles - senor sito. is macho. wants to build a house and has respect for the dead. no other names in his rolecard

marsh - mentions his gun; mentions recent events; asks about something dangerous happening here; says something may blow up; wants to see owner of saloon because of rumors; said he knew nothing about bank robberies; said he heard 2 people talking about fireworks;

naz - says she has scv's name in her flavor; apparently came to the saloon to meet scv but she's a man so not scv's type

distorted - no posts so far

If you won't claim your name, you're probably on a wanted poster is me guess @ everyone

46. ISO #696

47. ISO #697

<!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: dbtech_usertag_mention -->
    @<a href="https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/member.php?u=30382" target="_blank">naz</a>
    <!-- END TEMPLATE: dbtech_usertag_mention -->
    I mean I am? Is it wrong to have pride in ones ability? Or confidence?

48. ISO #698

I still don't think my rolecard has anything relevant, that's my opinion, u may think it's relevant, I don't

I got a name, I think he might be a wolf, does that move us any closer to finding them?

Clearly they haven't claimed or I would've said something, stop being level-0

Who is pushing me? You? Please, I will bury you like I did the last game if we are in fact w/v

Go focus on someone else, you are embarrassing yourself regardless of your alignment
    I guarantee you, your role card does have something relevant. It just might not be on day 1 (thanks blink (and aivion?) For putting together a fun setup btw ) ilove the creativity that goes into it all when it unfolds at the end :,)

49. ISO #699

I'm single (i think, it doesn't say if I'm married or not) I just have a crush on scv's character & come to the saloon to try to woo her over. It doesn't seem like my.person knew that his char is lesbo or seeing someone else already.
    RIP Naz's char... I think it's safe to assume that when people are getting cheated on in a mafia setup, at least one of the cheaters or one of the cheateds are scum, right? So either Scv, you, or Ellie Moon as scum would probably make sense.

50. ISO #700

RIP Naz's char... I think it's safe to assume that when people are getting cheated on in a mafia setup, at least one of the cheaters or one of the cheateds are scum, right? So either Scv, you, or Ellie Moon as scum would probably make sense.
    what about that dirty Flynn who cheated on me.... WITH MY MOTHER