Page 24 of 76 FirstFirst ... 14 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 34 74 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,200 of 3757
  1. ISO #1151

2. ISO #1152

3. ISO #1153

Re: S-FM 435 High Noon At The Redwood Saloon

-vote distorted
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

4. ISO #1154
    Ganelon

is fern your entire name cuz everybody else has a compound name
    apologies if I seem a bit intrusive, but why are you so obsessed with names?

5. ISO #1155

6. ISO #1156

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    honestly I've put so much work into this little text file I have here that I just want the damn thing completed, I guess it doesn't really have that much impact in the end
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

7. ISO #1157

8. ISO #1158

9. ISO #1159

10. ISO #1160

11. ISO #1161

I might be stretching a little bit here, partner, but hear me out on this crazy theory:

What if Jane Goodman is a scum, and some kind of disguiser that can take over someone else's body with her own death, and she is trying to get as much information about the lore as possible so she can fake it later?

I don't think Jane is scum, but could that be a possibility?

12. ISO #1162

13. ISO #1163

ah, honestly I thought by could be helpful that it was just implying that you were on my side, not that you were a power role
    oh well if you're town then both are true

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    Fern Monroe
    @naz
    that quote was from MM's wall just now
    i don't see that anywhere
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

14. ISO #1164

15. ISO #1165
    Ganelon

I am confused as fuck as to what just happened

16. ISO #1166

17. ISO #1167

Once per game, at Night, you may target a dead player and a living player. You will learn if those two players share the same alignment.
    ????????????? where did u get this text from

18. ISO #1168

i quoted, MM saying me and Light are a possible team? what? and answering with I never defend my partner that way, and especially not Light
    wiisp look back. you randomly had that message about checking someone's alignment at the top of your post

19. ISO #1169
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by ZergSoupYum View Post
    I might be stretching a little bit here, partner, but hear me out on this crazy theory:

What if Jane Goodman is a scum, and some kind of disguiser that can take over someone else's body with her own death, and she is trying to get as much information about the lore as possible so she can fake it later?

maybe
    what are your reads?

20. ISO #1170

21. ISO #1171

Quote Originally Posted by Huey The Long View Post
    Indeedly do, it is a town rolecard, its one that admittedly does not look good on paper but the way i see it. My brother has done something very illegal and he put all the blame on me cause i never been put away before, i got a shorter sentence and they couldn't prove it was me so i had to be let out.

I am unsure how Jane fits into this equation but my instinct lies with my Brother being a bad bad man.

as such
    -vote NightmareFrIEND7
    I'm keeping Magoroth as a better option right now because I know pressure will get us information, unlike a vote on Nightmare, but I'm considering that. The guy skilled with bow and arrows who heals people with them is a little bit far-fetched.

Also, since I'm already being pushed at, I doubt the scum will try to kill me at night; they will most likely try to mislynch me.

I am John Baker, an old, retired Sheriff whose wife died twelve years ago, but I lived quite happily until my horse died, "recently". That was too much and reminded me of my wife's death, and now I've been drinking "just enough to see her"... After drinking at the local saloon, I heard "two strangers" talk about "fireworks", at the back of the saloon. Since then, I've decided to remain vigilant, and to tell what I had heard to "the owner of the saloon".
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

22. ISO #1172

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    "Once per game, at Night, you may target a dead player and a living player. You will learn if those two players share the same alignment."
    ?
    Uhhhh what? Where was that on my wall lol
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

23. ISO #1173

what if Sarah Case is an arsonist that kills everybody who agreed to drink with her?

24. ISO #1174
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I'm keeping Magoroth as a better option right now because I know pressure will get us information, unlike a vote on Nightmare, but I'm considering that. The guy skilled with bow and arrows who heals people with them is a little bit far-fetched.

Also, since I'm already being pushed at, I doubt the scum will try to kill me at night; they will most likely try to mislynch me.

I am John Baker, an old, retired Sheriff whose wife died twelve years ago, but I lived quite happily until my horse died, "recently". That was too much and reminded me of my wife's death, and now I've been drinking "just enough to see her"... After drinking at the local saloon, I heard "two strangers" talk about "fireworks", at the back of the saloon. Since then, I've decided to remain vigilant, and to tell what I had heard to "the owner of the saloon".
    wait, are you still part of law enforcement?

25. ISO #1175
    Ganelon

what if Sarah Case is an arsonist that kills everybody who agreed to drink with her?
    LMFAO

26. ISO #1176

Is that a sheriff claim, like aamirus actually said before

27. ISO #1177

lol so nobody is ellie moon so far

aamirus - Jane Goodman; flynn cheated on her with her mother; cousin named jack could be helpful

distorted - Abbie Woods; treasure hunter and best friend of ellie

scvmurderer - Elizabeth Landry; apparently lesbian with mr. moon's wife; works at the saloon and is annoyed by the patrons coming onto her;

nightmarefriend - Ralph Flynn; claims to be good with a bow and arrow and to know about bank robberies through law enforcement friend; claims to be a doctor that can become a bodyguard after the first heal;

frinckles - Senor Sito. is macho. wants to build a house and has respect for the dead. no other names in his rolecard

kenny - Father Adams; says somebody confessed to him about robbing the bank

magoroth - Jim Mackenzie; Previously said Tom Cartwright but was open about it being wrong. Says he is married to a banker who witnessed the bank robbery and he is at the saloon to find the people who threatened her. Also has a child. Says he only has his own name in his role card.

huey the long - Carl Flynn; handsome young stud; brother of presumably ralph; took the heat for ralph and got put into jail for a short stint; confirms cheating on jane with her mother;

zergsoup - Sarah Case; constantly asking people to drink with him; says he needs to make friends; might win at cards later if he gets some drinks into his partners here; there is a wanted poster on the bank with a handsome man on it

naz - Jack Vincent; cousin of Jane; gun dealer that can give out guns; rich so she came to the saloon to flex and try to win over the bartender (elizabeth landry)

wiisp - Fern Monroe; a loner; says he has somebody mentioned in his text that he thinks is scum; also something about people riding in on horses being possibly evil but he doesn't care;

marsh - John Baker; is an old retired sheriff and his wife died 12 years ago; horse died recently which reminded him of his wife's death and now he drinks a lot; heard two strangers talking about fireworks and decided to tell what he heard to the owner of the saloon

yagami - the paladin?/no name; bounty hunter and hunting ellie moon

28. ISO #1178

29. ISO #1179

lol so nobody is ellie moon so far

aamirus - Jane Goodman; flynn cheated on her with her mother; cousin named jack could be helpful

distorted - Abbie Woods; treasure hunter and best friend of ellie

scvmurderer - Elizabeth Landry; apparently lesbian with mr. moon's wife; works at the saloon and is annoyed by the patrons coming onto her;

nightmarefriend - Ralph Flynn; claims to be good with a bow and arrow and to know about bank robberies through law enforcement friend; claims to be a doctor that can become a bodyguard after the first heal;

frinckles - Senor Sito. is macho. wants to build a house and has respect for the dead. no other names in his rolecard

kenny - Father Adams; says somebody confessed to him about robbing the bank

magoroth - Jim Mackenzie; Previously said Tom Cartwright but was open about it being wrong. Says he is married to a banker who witnessed the bank robbery and he is at the saloon to find the people who threatened her. Also has a child. Says he only has his own name in his role card.

huey the long - Carl Flynn; handsome young stud; brother of presumably ralph; took the heat for ralph and got put into jail for a short stint; confirms cheating on jane with her mother;

zergsoup - Sarah Case; constantly asking people to drink with him; says he needs to make friends; might win at cards later if he gets some drinks into his partners here; there is a wanted poster on the bank with a handsome man on it

naz - Jack Vincent; cousin of Jane; gun dealer that can give out guns; rich so she came to the saloon to flex and try to win over the bartender (elizabeth landry)

wiisp - Fern Monroe; a loner; says he has somebody mentioned in his text that he thinks is scum; also something about people riding in on horses being possibly evil but he doesn't care;

marsh - John Baker; is an old retired sheriff and his wife died 12 years ago; horse died recently which reminded him of his wife's death and now he drinks a lot; heard two strangers talking about fireworks and decided to tell what he heard to the owner of the saloon

yagami - the paladin?/no name; bounty hunter and hunting ellie moon
    Partner, either someone is lying or Yagami is Ellie Moon posing as a bounty hunter so nobody will suspect a thing.

30. ISO #1180

There is no pressure on magoroth tho. That's just bs again

31. ISO #1181

32. ISO #1182

33. ISO #1183

I'm back. Sorry for the half-inactivity today, I had several appointments far from eachother...

OK, what the fuck is going on? We got people saying Aamirus, the person who has been the most pro-town in the game (I think even more than me lol) and who literally SCREAMS town in her genuine posts that do not always seek to scumpaint or create something as she does when she's scum (a lot of just pure funny posts), is scum. She's the top wagon. ???????

And then, there are people saying I'm scum out of pretty much nowhere? I would understand Wiisp and Light saying I'm scum because I pushed them and because they are probably scum... but Kenny and especially Magoroth reads are out of nowhere. I'm town, and I believe I've been fairly obvious this game.

@Magoroth You've been inactive all the time I've pushed Light and Wiisp. You didn't react to anything, from what I know. You haven't addressed my posts, from what I know again. And now, you're content with my lynch??

Explain yourself.

And holy shit, even if Blink says there will be something horrible if we don't lynch today, I'm not lynching my top town read over it.

Until I get a reply to that,
    -vote Magoroth
    Your "I'm content with MM lynch today" is out of nowhere. If it is not and I've missed something, pull quotes.

Also note that this happens just when I'm pushing Kenny. Potential team there. My flavor pointing to a team of two players, I actually find it believeable that Kenny/Magoroth + Light/Wiisp are two scum teams. It could probably be a balanced game. However (but this is going a bit into host meta so that's nothing certain and nothing to use as hard evidence either), I doubt I've caught all scum on D1 correctly. That never happens to anyone, excluding very special circumstances. I also doubt Blink didn't put any neutral in his game; however, if there were something like 2 neutrals, then the game would be a 7/2/2/2. Including probable KPNs, and taking into account the fact that the setup is hidden, I must be wrong somewhere.
    I meant to quote the green text

34. ISO #1184

35. ISO #1185

36. ISO #1186

Wiisp is projecting town out of his ass, and you still scumread him? who have you pushed. quote it - I don't recall any of your pushes.
    Well, I think he's projecting something else out of his ass... Also, I pushed Light and Wiisp, one after the other. A little bit on Nightmare, and a little bit on Naz. I think that's around posts 450-500 and above? I have a lot of catch-up to do, so can you try to get them yourself lol? If you can't I'll get them.

Look for my rainbow case against Wiisp and Light, that's a good example of it. You obviously missed it, else you wouldn't be saying what you're saying right now. That part actually feels genuine from you, though.
    in no world do I defend light like that if we are w/w

dont really think hes making up that information about possible teams in his role card though
    What the hell. It's right there, the random thing that seems to be a night action description. A rare one... a parity cop between dead and living.

Also, you could very well defend him lol. Even assuming town!Light and scum!Wisp, if his thoughts and your faked thoughts or interests are lining up, it makes sense to defend him; you should know that.
    Note that scum!Light pocketing "passively" town!Wiisp there is another possibility, although it's less likely IMO (passive pocketing isn't really common, and I don't think Light would pull it out tbh). I stick to my W/W theory.
    hey @Marshmallow Marshall you're one of the 3 people left that hasn't given a name. let's hear it or else why you won't give it.
    Done. I had also said why I wouldn't give it before : as a retired Sheriff, I thought it was very probable that some criminals would have grudges against me, especially since people looked like saying there were bank robberies. Usually, banks need some time before being robbed again :P

37. ISO #1187

38. ISO #1188

39. ISO #1189

40. ISO #1190

41. ISO #1191

That was actually my first thought lol, but I thought it would be too much of an asshole move in a hidden setup xD

Maybe more like a mass roleblock, a mass drug dealer, or an architect. If it does anything, that is.
    wait, are you still part of law enforcement?
    I'm retired, so I don't think so...

Also, do I really need to claim what my role potentially does? I'd like to leave it to your imagination and especially the scum's if possible

42. ISO #1192

43. ISO #1193

44. ISO #1194

There is no pressure on magoroth tho. That's just bs again
    Putting a vote on him adds pressure... and how the fuck would saying that benefit me if I were scum? You're nitpicking right now. That being said, I feel like that's just your normal town style right now, so maybe I was wrong earlier...
    Yea that's not very believable lmao
    Agreed lol. That action is as pulled out of your hat as your sudden character with description who is likely to be a wolf. You have a lot of things pulled out of your hat, to not say the other word, Wisp...

45. ISO #1195

46. ISO #1196

Please kindly stop talking about the claim in the thread, it is OGI, and not related to this game at all

please and thanks
    Technically, you posted it in the game thread, so it's not really OGI... if you say so though, ok lol, let's ignore it because it'd be angleshooting. Sorry.

47. ISO #1197

Partner, either someone is lying or Yagami is Ellie Moon posing as a bounty hunter so nobody will suspect a thing.
    I Agree Someone Is Lying.. But, I Dont Know Who Yet.. But I Will Get To The Bottom Of It.. Its A Job I Was Hired To Do.. And Im Going To Do My Job.. Here Folks..

On a different note, am I the only one under the impression of scum having a daychat? Seems like everyone's claims match better than you would expect from scum who didn't have the chance to talk with each other
    Im Actually Starting To Get That Impression As Well.. Everything Seems To Fit All 2 Nicely.. For Them To Not Have One..

48. ISO #1198

you know, treasure hunter in a western setup really just sounds like bank robber.
    Hmm. Maybe? Did Distorted post after I went away yesterday?

49. ISO #1199

50. ISO #1200