S-FM 285: High Noon At The Redwood Saloon - Page 9
Register

User Tag List

Page 9 of 76 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 19 59 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #401

2. ISO #402

Re: S-FM 435 High Noon At The Redwood Saloon

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    lol... thats literally me paraphrasing from my rolecard, even the part about, "not caring"
    ah i see haha thanks for clarifying
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

3. ISO #403

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Not sure what I dislike more, this silly meta-gaming drama, MM fishing for NightmareFriend7's role, or the fact that he outted himself over one vote.

Of course there is the possibility his role is completely made-up. I'm not reading it that way though.
    welcome to SC2

4. ISO #404

5. ISO #405

6. ISO #406

7. ISO #407

8. ISO #408

9. ISO #409

10. ISO #410

Whether Light is just being silly & whether Wiisp is leaving out significant details makes or breaks that.

This is an old west setting. Your card doesn't say anything about horses? Just an affair?
    I believe their cards pretty clearly are talking about the same thing and it's not just because of an old west setting. No my card does not mention a posse of people riding in on horses. And, since you are asking about cards now, I want to point out that you are one of the only people so far who has given nothing from your card
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

11. ISO #411

I believe their cards pretty clearly are talking about the same thing and it's not just because of an old west setting. No my card does not mention a posse of people riding in on horses. And, since you are asking about cards now, I want to point out that you are one of the only people so far who has given nothing from your card
    The Posse Was In Reference To Being Town.. Because 7 Townies Is What Im Thinking Total.. But My Card Has Nothing About Horses Or A Posse.. It Was Basically My Own Added Flavor.. To Try And Ad Some Small Level Or Realism To The Game..

12. ISO #412

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    The Posse Was In Reference To Being Town.. Because 7 Townies Is What Im Thinking Total.. But My Card Has Nothing About Horses Or A Posse.. It Was Basically My Own Added Flavor.. To Try And Ad Some Small Level Or Realism To The Game..
    you randomly made up that you rode in with a posse of 6 people because you thought there were 7 townies in the game? and thus 6 non-town so it's already lylo?

13. ISO #413

14. ISO #414

Like I Said I Thought This Up Before Even Getting A Role Card..lol
    Are there any other names on ur card besides ur own?
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

15. ISO #415

Wait nvm you said that bounty person's name

16. ISO #416

that's a load of bullshit. You started saying this stuff right after I demanded some info from your flavor text.

Guys Yagami isn’t saying anything related to his flavor he’s evil!
    -vote Light_Yagami
    Never To Early To Have A Drink.. But Im Here On Official Business... *Pulls Out Warrant* Im Looking For This Person.. Ellie Moon Wanted Dead Or Alive 5,000 Dollar Reward..
    I Have Said Many Things Concerning My Flavor Had You Looked And Saw.. You Would Have Seen..
    While At The Poker Table.. *Waits Patiently For A Bar Maiden To Come Take My Order* When One Finally Does Arrive.. *Orders* Ill Take 7 Glasses Of Whiskey & 7 Gallons Of Beer... Also, Bar Maiden Give The Beer To The 7 Horses..

Ugh who is going to clean this guy’s vomit off the wall?
    Hey I Road Into Town With My Posse Of 6..

17. ISO #417

18. ISO #418

19. ISO #419

20. ISO #420

21. ISO #421

22. ISO #422

23. ISO #423

24. ISO #424

Yep.. Just Was Trying To Have Fun With The Western Theme.. You Know.. The Point Of Most Games Is To Have Fun.
    but a second ago you claimed that you made that stuff up BEFORE you got your role card and now you're admitting to making it up AFTER posting the legit info from your rolecard about ellie moon

25. ISO #425

26. ISO #426

but a second ago you claimed that you made that stuff up BEFORE you got your role card and now you're admitting to making it up AFTER posting the legit info from your rolecard about ellie moon
    OMG Your Twisting What Im Saying.. Some Might Call It The Narrative.. I Made Up Everything About The Magnificent 7 Before Role Cards.. And Again.. Ellie Moon Has A 5000 Dollar Bounty.. I Made Up The Magnificent 7 Thing As A Way To Have Fun In This Western Themed Game.. But I Appreciate Your Vote Of Confidence..

27. ISO #427

28. ISO #428

well so either way we have this so far on the moon story

Never To Early To Have A Drink.. But Im Here On Official Business... *Pulls Out Warrant* Im Looking For This Person.. Ellie Moon Wanted Dead Or Alive 5,000 Dollar Reward..
    Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    Hm? Who's Mr. Moon? Apparently I'm gay for his wife according to my role card. Of note my name is Elizabeth Landry.
    Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    whatever was posted in the thread

i'm not ready to share my name yet (inb4 i'm mafia! for not sharing my name!) in case the mafia has me in their role cards but i have scv's name in my flavor
    then we have aamirus with no claim, just saying to be young, curvy and beautiful "goodman" and efe claiming to be her husband (without knowing her name because she never claimed, correct me if I'm wrong please?) who's called flynn and according to aamirus cheated with her on her mother

several people, me included have rolecards about people not mentioned anywhere else, but at least there's a bank robbery we've been told about. It's also bold in my card if that matters.

29. ISO #429

OMG Your Twisting What Im Saying.. Some Might Call It The Narrative.. I Made Up Everything About The Magnificent 7 Before Role Cards.. And Again.. Ellie Moon Has A 5000 Dollar Bounty.. I Made Up The Magnificent 7 Thing As A Way To Have Fun In This Western Themed Game.. But I Appreciate Your Vote Of Confidence..
    when you say she has a bounty, does that mean you have like an executioner wincon on her?

30. ISO #430

31. ISO #431

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    well so either way we have this so far on the moon story

then we have aamirus with no claim, just saying to be young, curvy and beautiful "goodman" and efe claiming to be her husband (without knowing her name because she never claimed, correct me if I'm wrong please?) who's called flynn and according to aamirus cheated with her on her mother

several people, me included have rolecards about people not mentioned anywhere else, but at least there's a bank robbery we've been told about. It's also bold in my card if that matters.
    my name is Jane Goodman, but you already previously noticed that goodman was my name and not "good man" so I wonder why you're reframing it like that now
    If that's your name God is gonna have a place for you, I'm sure of that.

32. ISO #432

33. ISO #433

34. ISO #434

35. ISO #435

alright, that clears this part up then.
    no it's not clear. you previously reacted to me saying "i'm a goodman" with an acknowledgement of it being my name which nobody else noticed. I'd like to know what your card says about me

36. ISO #436

no it's not clear. you previously reacted to me saying "i'm a goodman" with an acknowledgement of it being my name which nobody else noticed. I'd like to know what your card says about me
    literally nothing?
    your posts were
    i'm young, curvy, and very beautiful
    and a goodman
    and my reaction was
    Isn't that a normal reaction lol

37. ISO #437

38. ISO #438

my name is Jane Goodman, but you already previously noticed that goodman was my name and not "good man" so I wonder why you're reframing it like that now
    and, like, I said "if", and I kept the quotation marks in my other post. don't just start twisting stuff like that now lol

39. ISO #439

40. ISO #440

i'm young, curvy, and very beautiful
    and a goodman
    blink is into some messed up stuff
    Okay Cool..

And Im Confused..
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Blink lol...
    Other people clearly thought I was saying I was a good man, which is what anybody would think especially when you include my 3rd post. But you noticed it was my name, goodman, which makes me think you have goodman somewhere in your rolecard.

41. ISO #441

Other people clearly thought I was saying I was a good man, which is what anybody would think especially when you include my 3rd post. But you noticed it was my name, goodman, which makes me think you have goodman somewhere in your rolecard.
    Okay. I don't.

42. ISO #442

43. ISO #443

44. ISO #444

45. ISO #445

Aamirus, Are You Hard Pressing PPL To Find TPR Roles? Because I Kinda Seems That Way.. Are You Scum? You Did Admit To Killing One Person Already..
    Are you even town? you already basically admitted to being an executioner

46. ISO #446

47. ISO #447

48. ISO #448

That's possible, I'll give you that. I already gave my name: Señor Sito. I am Macho, I want to build a house and I have tremendous respect for the dead.
    do you have anybody else's name in your card?

49. ISO #449

50. ISO #450