S-FM 285: High Noon At The Redwood Saloon - Page 37
Register

User Tag List

Page 37 of 76 FirstFirst ... 27 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 47 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,850 of 3757
  1. ISO #1801

Re: S-FM 435 High Noon At The Redwood Saloon

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    A beautiful barmaiden approaches the occupants of the Saloon and starts to get their attention:

Alright lads and lasses, listen up! The Redwood Saloon is looking to offer it's occupants a chance for Honor and glory! ...In the form of a little game of chance.
    Grab a drink and grab some dice! We will be rolling our signature house dice. The first to roll to the closest number between 1-100 wins something special. Loser? Gets to drink up. If you get too drunk, you're out! This game will be happening tonight! So get yourselves ready ((4 hours from this post)) for the game of the century. The Saloon offers this to all occupants, so we hope you all can make it for the fun!

She then walks away, smiling to herself all the while~
    Ummm.. Question How Many Dice We Rolling? Is It A D-100? Or Am I Rolling Like 10 D - 20s Or Am I Rolling Roughly 20 D-6s?

2. ISO #1802

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    I'm sorry for deceiving you folks, I am not actually blackmailed. Originally the plan was for me to accidentally "fuck up" one of my posts and claim there was a 48h period within which I would die for going against the terms of the blackmail, just to evade the scum kill. I was, of course, going off of the assumption that zerg really would show up as scum (he showed up as NOT TOWN, good enough for me). But halfway through the day I realized I could get a PoE, and opted to reveal my ploy instead, as I've noticed some of you correctly suspected I wasn't actually blackmailed, and so if I failed to reveal that before today it would be anti-town as fuck

PoE scum is in Kenny, Gyrl, Frinckles, Scvmurderer and maybe naz.
    MM is 100% confirmed town in my eyes, he showed genuine paranoia at the blackmailer role.
    Light is also 100% confirmed town.
    The thing with Scvmurderer is that I just don't see him trolling, claiming Citizen on trial, not giving a fuck if he gets lyncheed, WHILE in a scum team. I would feel guilty as fuck if I did that to my teamlol
    Ooook what the actual fuck. @Marshmallow Marshall Just a reminder so I respond to this, I have to go for not long and should be back in like 30 minutes... hopefully.
    -unvote
    Since the lead seems to be fake too
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

3. ISO #1803
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Ooook what the actual fuck. @Marshmallow Marshall Just a reminder so I respond to this, I have to go for not long and should be back in like 30 minutes... hopefully.
    -unvote
    Since the lead seems to be fake too
    Uhh, no. The lead is not fake, Zerg/Gyrlander came up as NOT TOWN

4. ISO #1804
    Ganelon

-vote Gyrlander

5. ISO #1805

6. ISO #1806
    Ganelon

if anyone hammers theyre scum

7. ISO #1807

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    Ok then we'll I can remove Naz from my town-core, since the BM was fake
    what does me being town or not have to do w the BM LMAO i told yall it was fake
    Mag does this stupid shit every game
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

8. ISO #1808

@naz are you scum? why you hedging so hard
    I asked u a question first idiot and I'm not "hEdGiNg"
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

9. ISO #1809

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    I Think The Point Wiisp Is Bringing Up Is The Fact You Either Knew Or Guessed It Was Fake Means You Are Possible Scum..

10. ISO #1810
    Ganelon

Don't worry you're probably next after Zerg for the shit you tried to pull today

11. ISO #1811

It works because the mafia may know it's fake, but the villagers don't

Naz reaction still seems a little unlikely to be a wolf with her reaction to it, that's my 2 cents
    Mag LITERALLY does this exact thing in almost EVERY game

12. ISO #1812
    Ganelon

Mag LITERALLY does this exact thing in almost EVERY game
    lol, FPSes are not my thing

13. ISO #1813

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    I Think The Point Wiisp Is Bringing Up Is The Fact You Either Knew Or Guessed It Was Fake Means You Are Possible Scum..
    Do you really believe lying about realizing it's obviously just Mag living out his fantasies is better than being honest and telling the truth?

14. ISO #1814

if anyone hammers theyre scum
    I more often believe wolves hammer wolves, and town hammers towns, but the read works less, if you state it in the open, either way consider my vote on Gyr like I stated before, we still have more than 24 hours left to find the other wolves

its also doubtful that Magoroth is faking this read, cause its almost certain he gets lynched next if this is wrong

15. ISO #1815

awesome I'm scum because I'm tired of Mag's mental strategies 💯 this is why i stopped playing fm here lol

16. ISO #1816

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Do you really believe lying about realizing it's obviously just Mag living out his fantasies is better than being honest and telling the truth?
    I Dont Really Follow That Question. Can You Please Explain What You Mean A Bit More Better?

17. ISO #1817

why does this bother you so much? do you think its wolfy or towny? why are you arguing with everyone giving their opinions on the matter?

18. ISO #1818

lol, FPSes are not my thing
    i don't know what this means

19. ISO #1819

20. ISO #1820

it's survey time

@Kenny
    @Frinckles
    @Marshmallow Marshall
    @Otakudweeb69
    @Light_Yagami
    @aamirus
    @Magoroth
    @Scvmurderer
    @Gyrlander
    @Wiisp

who would you want me to give a gun to? if its yourself, who would you shoot?

@Magoroth respond with 1 quote of a person you would give to
    if you want the gun, quote twice who you would shoot
    only kenny has answered this & no one wants to talk abt the note on distorteds body

21. ISO #1821

I Dont Really Follow That Question. Can You Please Explain What You Mean A Bit More Better?
    Mag's strat is obvious because he shoves his blackmailer literally everywhere he can and because blinkskater would never put this into his big hidden western setup.
    The two options to respond to that strat are to either 1) tell everyone how obvious it is, or 2) lie about not realizing
    Do you think 1) or 2) is more towny?

22. ISO #1822

23. ISO #1823
    Ganelon

i don't know what this means
    you're scum for trying to get a train on MM started when tthis was a surefire lynch between me and Zerg.
    were you hoping to protect your buddy zerg??

24. ISO #1824

why does this bother you so much? do you think its wolfy or towny? why are you arguing with everyone giving their opinions on the matter?
    Because I'm apparently the top scumread for it? It looks to me like you're all lining up my lynch for tomorrow already. Isn't it obvious to try to defend already?

25. ISO #1825
    Ganelon

Because I'm apparently the top scumread for it? It looks to me like you're all lining up my lynch for tomorrow already. Isn't it obvious to try to defend already?
    naz is scummier than you at this point tbh

26. ISO #1826

Mag's strat is obvious because he shoves his blackmailer literally everywhere he can and because blinkskater would never put this into his big hidden western setup.
    The two options to respond to that strat are to either 1) tell everyone how obvious it is, or 2) lie about not realizing
    Do you think 1) or 2) is more towny?
    Ah So Option 1 Would Prob Appear More Townie. But I Dont Know Host Meta That Well To Know If He Would Or Wouldnt Put Blackmailer Into A Hidden Set Up.. I Honestly Wouldnt Put Anything Past Host In A Hidden Set Up..

27. ISO #1827

28. ISO #1828
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Me SCV
    Me naz
    so prolly not getting a gun

29. ISO #1829

you're scum for trying to get a train on MM started when tthis was a surefire lynch between me and Zerg.
    This is not a scumtell.
    If it's an obvious surefire lynch on one specific person like today, scum tries to keep the focus on that one surefire slot and prevent more discussion on others. MM or literally anyone other than Zerg was never an option for a lynch today.

30. ISO #1830
    Ganelon

This is not a scumtell.
    If it's an obvious surefire lynch on one specific person like today, scum tries to keep the focus on that one surefire slot and prevent more discussion on others. MM or literally anyone other than Zerg was never an option for a lynch today.
    yes it is, you'd be the surprised about the shit I've seen happen in some games

31. ISO #1831

LOL UR ACTUALLY RETARDED

32. ISO #1832

yes it is, you'd be the surprised about the shit I've seen happen in some games
    There was literally 0 chance on anyone other than zerg to get lynched. Everyone agreed to that. In those other games you've always had the scum having at least some control over the situation.

33. ISO #1833
    Ganelon

LOL UR ACTUALLY RETARDED
    ok nvm naz is town she just called me retarded for scumreading her
    I got what I wanted

34. ISO #1834

35. ISO #1835
    Ganelon

ok nvm naz is town she just called me retarded for scumreading her
    I got what I wanted
    naz always insults people when she gets scumread as town

36. ISO #1836

LOL UR ACTUALLY RETARDED
    Please, if you disagree with someone call his strategy retarded, not the person. Honestly it's pissing me off on this site. There's even a rule in the FM rules clearly saying that stuff is worth an infraction for general belligerence.

37. ISO #1837
    Ganelon

Please, if you disagree with someone call his strategy retarded, not the person. Honestly it's pissing me off on this site. There's even a rule in the FM rules clearly saying that stuff is worth an infraction for general belligerence.
    +1

38. ISO #1838

39. ISO #1839

40. ISO #1840

41. ISO #1841

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    @naz I'll ask you again:

Did you hand out a gun last night that can be confirmed?

If you did, I hope it wasn't to Distorted. I just don't expect a scum Gunsmith and we weren't in a situation where if you mis-gunned town auto loses.
    She Said Its A Day Gun So It Will Be Received During The Day Or Used During The Day?

42. ISO #1842

43. ISO #1843

44. ISO #1844
    Ganelon

ya I don't think it's naz either.
    I pushed her to get a reaction from her, which I did

45. ISO #1845
    Ganelon

you could give me the gun, I highly doubt I will past tonight

46. ISO #1846

47. ISO #1847

48. ISO #1848
    Ganelon

alternatively if this gun is too low in the OoO (which it may be) just give the gun to someone you townread and see what happens

49. ISO #1849

50. ISO #1850