Tribesman (Citizen) ZergSoupYum Alive
    Tribesman (Citizen) AIVION Alive
    Virus Milkjjh Alive

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

6 votes to lynch.

Link to setup: S-FM Spirits II
    Night 1
    Night 2
    Last edited by Magoroth; July 24th, 2019 at 10:49 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Polish my nuts and serve me a milkshake. Anyone who uses scum syntax will be lynched.

Re: S-FM 434 Spirits IIb

-vote Blinkstorteddd02

TAKE THIS ABERRATION DOWN IMMEDIATLY
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    His last words shall be remembered.

“There is nothing more spacious than the church of God, because all the elect and the just of all ages comprise it.” – Pope Clement XI

Amen

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    @Marshmallow Marshall Why Do You Think @Blinkstorteddd02 Is Scum?
    @Light_Yagami Why do you have to ping me when we both are here, and that we're the only ones posting?

As for your question... Because I think their name is a lie. Efe isn't in that archon after all

“There is nothing more spacious than the church of God, because all the elect and the just of all ages comprise it.” – Pope Clement XI

Amen

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    @Light_Yagami Why do you have to ping me when we both are here, and that we're the only ones posting?

As for your question... Because I think their name is a lie. Efe isn't in that archon after all
    Because, Pings Get Attention More Swiftly Then Just Say Your Name Or Anyone Else..
    I Am Kira! I Am Justice!! I Am The Champion Of The Light!!! Death To The False Gods!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6zAWdIdzr0&t

-vote Stealthbomber16
    lurking blueberry that's not even a blueberry but that is still a berry that is blue

Amen

I walk into the town, my katana sheathed on my back. The sky is cloudy, but not as cloudy as my soul. I can sense the great evil in this town, and it is my job to remove it. I will finish what was begun.

“Hello” I state. “my name is Francis Patrón. I am a spirit hunter. I have heard that this place is haunted by spirit wolves. If you will allow me, I will hunt them down.”

I eagerly await their response, but they cannot read it on my expressionless face. They may not trust me, but my employers sent me here to do a job. So the job will be completed.
    Is it really alright to just call them "dark" templar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    please stop shitposting
    Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck.

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    I walk into the town, my katana sheathed on my back. The sky is cloudy, but not as cloudy as my soul. I can sense the great evil in this town, and it is my job to remove it. I will finish what was begun.

“Hello” I state. “my name is Francis Patrón. I am a spirit hunter. I have heard that this place is haunted by spirit wolves. If you will allow me, I will hunt them down.”

I eagerly await their response, but they cannot read it on my expressionless face. They may not trust me, but my employers sent me here to do a job. So the job will be completed.
    I Think This Guy Is Town.. Doc On This Guy.. Sounds Legit
    I Am Kira! I Am Justice!! I Am The Champion Of The Light!!! Death To The False Gods!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6zAWdIdzr0&t

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post

Hmm, what a way to start the game.

The questions that are to be asked now are:

- What are the benefits to claim Hunter as town hunter? As town non-hunter? And as scum?
    - Should we believe his claim?
    - Should the Spritualist check him?
    - Should the Shaman guard him?

Benefits to claim as town hunter

Being able to confirm yourself without being CC'd, as a confirmed town, knowing that there is a shaman to save you if Mafia tries to kill you. That's pretty strong IMO.

Benefits to claim as town anything but hunter

Shield the real TPRs. That's a WIFOM possiblity that I will not discuss further, since we can trust him anyway if that's what he's doing. I also ask to not discuss that point.

Benefits to claim as scum

Quite few, actually. All what is going to happen is, at best, a 1-1 trade of scum and town, which is bad for scum.

Should we believe his claim : I definetly do, 99 % for me.

Should the Spiritualist check him?

I don't think he's much of a doubt slot now, so no, not really. Plus...

Should the Shaman guard him?

Probably, given the high likelihood that he is town. Plus, it would prevent the Spiritualist from getting false positives because of the Shaman. That being said, I'm leaving the WIFOM open here too, and this should probably not be discussed much more.

-vote ZergSoupYum
    because my old vote is obviously no longer good lol

Amen

Hello people~

...To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes...
    This is good for me. I'm not insane! I didn't kill my family. I am fine. I'm not mad. I am innocent, I mean, not guilty!
    Is it mad to pray for better hallucinations?

Quote Originally Posted by ZergSoupYum View Post
    Well what kind of berries are they?

also hi
    Who's your favorite little rascal? ;3

...To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes...
    This is good for me. I'm not insane! I didn't kill my family. I am fine. I'm not mad. I am innocent, I mean, not guilty!
    Is it mad to pray for better hallucinations?