S-FM 434 Spirits IIb - Page 61
Register

User Tag List

Page 61 of 70 FirstFirst ... 11 51 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,220 of 1389

Re: S-FM 434 Spirits IIb

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    This game is such a clusterfuck. Jesus christ XD

Also, were there more replaces than OGs yesterday? I'm curious about the stats on that.
    Hmm. Noz, Yzb, naz, Voss, nightmarefriend. Vs aamirus zerg blinkstorted huey
    Yea more replaces
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

Quote Originally Posted by Huey The Long View Post
    Naz will die, i can promise you this, i visited there home, i shared the wealth, placed my book on their nightstand and said every man a king 3 times so they will die from my glorious contagion of my political program
    Get this jesus shit out my house
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.
    Ew

naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.
    oh yeah

oh shit, OK:

Right now it is 3v4v1

by tomorrow it will be 1v2v1 depending on a few things.

however, the fact stands, we lost unless we get rid of the Mafia. I'm claiming virus, i did a MM spree on naz last night. so aamirus is poisoned, and i think, since naz was visited by maf naz is probably town...
    @naz are you tribesman?

HOWEVER, i also found the Alpha wolf. On N2 I poisoned Huey. well, when the alpha wolf gets poisoned it roleblocks him the FOLLOWING night. so he was RBed tonight from that. Huey is Alpha wolf, aamirus is w/e wolf.

The reason for the reveal is we lose if we do not get rid of mafia. if we do, it comes down to an RNG on the final day for town or me. due to poisoning in a 2v1 situation. OR mafia kills me tonight, but then they lose majority. so i thihnk revealing here for me is the best play.

-vote huey the long
    Quote Originally Posted by Huey The Long View Post
    right ok boys listen here, I am the Virus, not Blink. I feel that blink aint the Alpha wolf although they could easily be the alpha wolf masking under the virus. If you wanna know what i did heres my night actions.

Night 1 i use my Mass Murder Ability against MM.

Night 2 i used my Mass Murder Ability against Voss

Now if ya wanna know i used my SK ability last night on Naz (sorry naz fam)

So Heres what we have really, aamirus and Blink are proper scum. Now i originally thought Naz was also scum but rn i have no clue who the third scum is. What i am saying is dont trust blink, they have played a good scum game but this ploy to seem like the Virus i am not having.

and to think i thought i wouldn't have to be outed cause i feel i was playing a good game smdh. First game back and given the single neutral evil role.
    What the fuck do we do with these?

Guys Iím not even really mafia. I was bussed night one and made up the fake claim about Voss just to try to get information! Getting info helps the town!

My real role is doctor and I healed your mom last night, hence the zero deaths (yes the mafia attacked your mother!)

Guys I’m not even really mafia. I was bussed night one and made up the fake claim about Voss just to try to get information! Getting info helps the town!

My real role is doctor and I healed your mom last night, hence the zero deaths (yes the mafia attacked your mother!)

Quote Originally Posted by ZergSoupYum View Post
    ok... I'm just not used to fucking up this hard and I don't want town to lose because of my "epic gamer skills"
    Hey man, let me tell you a story. Once upon a time, there was this guy who was really shit at mafia who gamethrew like 2 or 3 games in a row. Everyone roasted him for it and he even changed his dp to a urinal. But he kept trying to get better and his self esteem improved and now he's changed it to a far more stylish toiletman.

Get it man? Aim for the top and don't put yourself down. If they try hard enough, everyone can be a mediocre player with average to sub-par average self esteem.

Hey man, let me tell you a story. Once upon a time, there was this guy who was really shit at mafia who gamethrew like 2 or 3 games in a row. Everyone roasted him for it and he even changed his dp to a urinal. But he kept trying to get better and his self esteem improved and now he's changed it to a far more stylish toiletman.

Get it man? Aim for the top and don't put yourself down. If they try hard enough, everyone can be a mediocre player with average to sub-par average self esteem.
    Omg Iím welling up, what a beautiful tale

Guys Iím not even really mafia. I was bussed night one and made up the fake claim about Voss just to try to get information! Getting info helps the town!

I am my mother and I find this offensive

ok.. thanks for the boost