Register

User Tag List

Page 54 of 70 FirstFirst ... 4 44 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 64 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,080 of 1389

Re: S-FM 434 Spirits IIb

Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    oh shit, OK:

Right now it is 3v4v1

by tomorrow it will be 1v2v1 depending on a few things.

however, the fact stands, we lost unless we get rid of the Mafia. I'm claiming virus, i did a MM spree on naz last night. so aamirus is poisoned, and i think, since naz was visited by maf naz is probably town...
    @naz are you tribesman?

HOWEVER, i also found the Alpha wolf. On N2 I poisoned Huey. well, when the alpha wolf gets poisoned it roleblocks him the FOLLOWING night. so he was RBed tonight from that. Huey is Alpha wolf, aamirus is w/e wolf.

The reason for the reveal is we lose if we do not get rid of mafia. if we do, it comes down to an RNG on the final day for town or me. due to poisoning in a 2v1 situation. OR mafia kills me tonight, but then they lose majority. so i thihnk revealing here for me is the best play.

-vote huey the long
    So this man (THESE MEN mb) is also claiming that huey is on a scumteam with aamirus? I just want to make that clear for myself.

Quote Originally Posted by ZergSoupYum View Post
    So this man (THESE MEN mb) is also claiming that huey is on a scumteam with aamirus? I just want to make that clear for myself.
    yes. and huey hard tunneled you and voss being scum V scum yesterday over aamirus, even Voss pointed out he never once considered him being town. so makes sense.

Sorry I kinda went AWOL when I assumed this game was over XDD

You all suck. We should be lynching confirmed scum. Blink is talking out of his ass with the virus claim. Distorted magically coming in to dispute then leaving was contrived asf too.

If blink is who he says he is, he would have let Aamirus get lynched. After Aamirus' lynch, the game would be 2v4v1 and the balance would be perfect from the blink's pov. Compare that to this reality - if scum have to choose between 1v2v1 and 1v3 they would definitely pick the 1v3. That's pure common sense.

Also, his thought process assumes Zerg is scum, but Zerg's the only reason we have to believe Aami visited Naz. So if he doesn't trust Zerg, why does he trust his claim? It'd make a lot of sense for a Zerg to claim Aami visited the remaining scumteam member to "confirm" them in this situation.

Lastly, he claims to have poisoned Huey, hence the scumteam got roleblocked. However, he's the MM, so to poison Huey, he must have actually visited Damus on night 2. But voss was confirmed to have visited Damus on night 2. If Blink is telling the truth, Voss would have been poisoned too...

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    Sorry I kinda went AWOL when I assumed this game was over XDD

You all suck. We should be lynching confirmed scum. Blink is talking out of his ass with the virus claim. Distorted magically coming in to dispute then leaving was contrived asf too.

If blink is who he says he is, he would have let Aamirus get lynched. After Aamirus' lynch, the game would be 2v4v1 and the balance would be perfect from the blink's pov. Compare that to this reality - if scum have to choose between 1v2v1 and 1v3 they would definitely pick the 1v3. That's pure common sense.
    You're right man... it kinda does XD

I was really flattered when you told me the world couldn't change your townread on me. That's probably the closest thing I've gotten to a love confession as of late, but looking at this objectively I really oughta side with Aami. If you're scum and I ignore all these signs I'm gonna hate myself for the rest of my life.

No hard feelings bro <3.

-vote Voss
    aamirus was obvious scum yesterday. it wasnt Mylo so voss outting as scum 1 day early makes 0 SENSE. i hinted that to Voss, and he said he watned the extra night because he knew maf wouldent kill him since it leaves them in a 50/50 the next day.

Also, his thought process assumes Zerg is scum, but Zerg's the only reason we have to believe Aami visited Naz. So if he doesn't trust Zerg, why does he trust his claim? It'd make a lot of sense for a Zerg to claim Aami visited the remaining scumteam member to "confirm" them in this situation.

Lastly, he claims to have poisoned Huey, hence the scumteam got roleblocked. However, he's the MM, so to poison Huey, he must have actually visited Damus on night 2. But voss was confirmed to have visited Damus on night 2. If Blink is telling the truth, Voss would have been poisoned too...
    where? I literally talk about how if hes town or scum his claim either way makes sense. If you read my posts, i am more under the assumption he is actually town. all he has done is tunnel me all game anyways lol thats a town mindest, not scum.

@yzb25 this makes 0 sense. I can choose between SK or MM either night. read the setup and specifically the role you are trying to use mechanics about. This is a very good twisting of scenarios here.

So, its yzb aamirus and huey.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.