2. ISO #702

3. ISO #703

4. ISO #704

5. ISO #705

6. ISO #706

7. ISO #707

Re: S-FM Black Flag

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    meh, it's the same reasoning I have for you but works for me.

Who should we lynch first?
    honestly, im fine with pretty mcuh anyone lol.

Stealth is slighty aggression (same shit as he was scum in MU) and posts feel very forced. I dont feel real contribution in them.

Damus I get the same impression off the posts sound kind of forced (Due to lack of following up), but him backing down to me and admitting he could be playing better ect is what he did as scum the other game we played (when he fake claimed doc) he was very non-combative with me. im getting that same vibe from him this game. usually when he's town we go at it.

Light is taking this game more serious, doing legit posts - waaaay off his RPing trolly meta.

Noz is just kinda pushing inactives? decent posts but still when pushing inactives its all just fluff content. very curious to see where he will go now that the inactive push is no longer viable

wiisp im not sensing the same "die hard solving" we usually get from him. he is usually incredibly aggressive when it comes to getting info out of people, and easily frustrated when its not working out. I dont get any of that from him this game.

mafiamenace seems to be solvyish. not sure their experience with FM; actually should try to find tht out.

MM is off his meta as well, the few posts he have made are NAI, but how little he is making or following up is whats getting to me.. and thats nto an activity read, thats a choice of what hes deciding to respond to kind of thing.

aamirus lynch was complete garbage. damus voted there half self pres half OMGUS and people kinda just sheeped on. i wasnt around much at all this game, today is the first day im trying to get into it.

Yagami was put to L-1 almost insantly this game, stealth and damus were NOT on that lynch and noz was the 1 who unvoted first.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

8. ISO #708

9. ISO #709

10. ISO #710

11. ISO #711

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    I Think Ur Scummy Because U Think Im Scum Because It Feels Like Your Pushing Hard For Any Lynch.. Blink.. Seems Very Suspect To Me..
    hmm, you are reading my overall thought process correctly, but are not representing them correctly. I am currently scum reading the eniitre game aside from Distorted and Mafia Menace, so any lynch that isn't those 2 players would be very helpful in solving the game, I have 3 top scummy players You, Noz, Sb16 -- then I have less scummy but still scummy Damus, Wisp, Marshmallow. Yes I will push hard for any one of those players to be lynched until they give me reason to believe otherwise.

It unsettles me that you are taking town behavior and saying it's scummy.

Oh and you think i'm scum becasue I think you're scum? That's how mafia tends to think my friend.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

12. ISO #712

13. ISO #713

14. ISO #714

15. ISO #715

hmm, you are reading my overall thought process correctly, but are not representing them correctly. I am currently scum reading the eniitre game aside from Distorted and Mafia Menace, so any lynch that isn't those 2 players would be very helpful in solving the game, I have 3 top scummy players You, Noz, Sb16 -- then I have less scummy but still scummy Damus, Wisp, Marshmallow. Yes I will push hard for any one of those players to be lynched until they give me reason to believe otherwise.

It unsettles me that you are taking town behavior and saying it's scummy.

Oh and you think i'm scum becasue I think you're scum? That's how mafia tends to think my friend.
    Have Faith In The Light Blink Let It Wash Your Hate Away And You Will Be Reborn..

16. ISO #716

17. ISO #717

18. ISO #718

19. ISO #719

20. ISO #720

21. ISO #721

22. ISO #722

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    honestly, im fine with pretty mcuh anyone lol.

Stealth is slighty aggression (same shit as he was scum in MU) and posts feel very forced. I dont feel real contribution in them.

Damus I get the same impression off the posts sound kind of forced (Due to lack of following up), but him backing down to me and admitting he could be playing better ect is what he did as scum the other game we played (when he fake claimed doc) he was very non-combative with me. im getting that same vibe from him this game. usually when he's town we go at it.

Light is taking this game more serious, doing legit posts - waaaay off his RPing trolly meta.

Noz is just kinda pushing inactives? decent posts but still when pushing inactives its all just fluff content. very curious to see where he will go now that the inactive push is no longer viable

wiisp im not sensing the same "die hard solving" we usually get from him. he is usually incredibly aggressive when it comes to getting info out of people, and easily frustrated when its not working out. I dont get any of that from him this game.

mafiamenace seems to be solvyish. not sure their experience with FM; actually should try to find tht out.

MM is off his meta as well, the few posts he have made are NAI, but how little he is making or following up is whats getting to me.. and thats nto an activity read, thats a choice of what hes deciding to respond to kind of thing.

aamirus lynch was complete garbage. damus voted there half self pres half OMGUS and people kinda just sheeped on. i wasnt around much at all this game, today is the first day im trying to get into it.

Yagami was put to L-1 almost insantly this game, stealth and damus were NOT on that lynch and noz was the 1 who unvoted first.

Here's a )))))))))))))))))))) (this is a town flat earth coin) it's worth unlimited town points.

23. ISO #723

24. ISO #724

25. ISO #725

26. ISO #726

27. ISO #727

28. ISO #728

Quote Originally Posted by MafiaMenace View Post
    damus is my top townread but it is what it is
    I can see him being town in more worlds then he is scum right now so I don't see the point in lynching him, Marsh could very easily be scum here tho I'd need to read the whole game start to finish, or if he were here for me to interact with I could get a read on him, When i'm town I can usually read certain players well MM is one of them, distorted is also. I don't want to lynch MM right now because I can be sure on him later.

So maybe I'll throw SB16 In the mix, I could see one of you team swapping out with him.

29. ISO #729

30. ISO #730

I can see him being town in more worlds then he is scum right now so I don't see the point in lynching him, Marsh could very easily be scum here tho I'd need to read the whole game start to finish, or if he were here for me to interact with I could get a read on him, When i'm town I can usually read certain players well MM is one of them, distorted is also. I don't want to lynch MM right now because I can be sure on him later.

So maybe I'll throw SB16 In the mix, I could see one of you team swapping out with him.
    sb and mm are solid nulls for me
    im not sure if i threw mm in the slight town bracket but if i did thats wrong

theyre definitely easily replaceable

31. ISO #731

32. ISO #732

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Well Not Now It Wouldnt U Came In Like A Wrecking Ball.. And Were Just Open Wolfing.. Straight Up..
    If I was open wolfing then my allys would be exactly Mafia and Distorted, at this point easy game easy life.

Hear me out if I were scum here there would be no reason to come in guns blazing right? I could just be like, hey guys nice to see you all I need time to read the thread, please bear with me while I catch up blah dee fucking blah. buy myself a whole day or 2 catching up and forming reads, it would be the easiest fastest way to an assured wolf win.

I don't see how you can sit there and say that my behavior is scummy

33. ISO #733

34. ISO #734

35. ISO #735

If I was open wolfing then my allys would be exactly Mafia and Distorted, at this point easy game easy life.

Hear me out if I were scum here there would be no reason to come in guns blazing right? I could just be like, hey guys nice to see you all I need time to read the thread, please bear with me while I catch up blah dee fucking blah. buy myself a whole day or 2 catching up and forming reads, it would be the easiest fastest way to an assured wolf win.

I Cant See How U Can Say Mine Is.. It Appears We Are At An Impasse.

36. ISO #736

LOL i dont think it would be possible for you to go that passive, even as an important scum role or disguiesr type role where u WANT to lay low xD

37. ISO #737

38. ISO #738

39. ISO #739

40. ISO #740

41. ISO #741

42. ISO #742

43. ISO #743

LOL i dont think it would be possible for you to go that passive, even as an important scum role or disguiesr type role where u WANT to lay low xD
    TBH playing on MU has made me a more well rounded player, I played like that in champs and I coasted to a win. It all depends on my mood, if I want to have some fun or if I want to go for the guaranteed victory.

44. ISO #744

45. ISO #745

Blinkskater
    Mafia Menace
    Marsh
    Damus
    Noz
    Wiisp
    Sb16
    Yagami

something like that. so almost identical - few tweaks.
    Mafia: Have 2 members survive to see only 3 Citizens alive.
    Town: Have 4 members survive to see only 1 Goon alive.
    To clarify, mafia loses when reduced to 1 member, and town loses when reduced to 3 members.

so, we have 3 lynches. So, design a PoE to follow should be pretty solid.

46. ISO #746

Mafia: Have 2 members survive to see only 3 Citizens alive.
    Town: Have 4 members survive to see only 1 Goon alive.
    To clarify, mafia loses when reduced to 1 member, and town loses when reduced to 3 members.

so, we have 3 lynches. So, design a PoE to follow should be pretty solid.
    Yes Finally.. Ill Get My Jester Win.. Sweet..

47. ISO #747

48. ISO #748

49. ISO #749

@Distorted
    between being horribly wrong in my first MS game, as well as getting into several confrontation on my home site, which led to me being put on probation
    i even went as far as creating another alias since my home site expected so much from me in games that it got draining
    @blinkskater
    sure, I need to go out for a bit, but once i get back

50. ISO #750