there are people posting on this forum RIGHT NOW that think bernie sanders would bea good president
Register

User Tag List

Re: there are people posting on this forum RIGHT NOW that think bernie sanders would bea good presid

Omg dont keep me in suspense who is it

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

Re: there are people posting on this forum RIGHT NOW that think bernie sanders would bea good presid

Honestly, Apo doesn't care who becomes president anymore as long as we can dispose of this current joke that we wasting air in the white house.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Look what you have caused. Seems like everyone who posted is now confused about their own gender and are venting their frustration into opinions.

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    but it doesn't even meet your requirements for horrendous content
    don’t care this post is shite
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Is it really alright to just call them "dark" templar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    please stop shitposting
    Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck.

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    don’t care this post is shite
    It's a shit post, not a shitpost. I don't think it meets the nobility criterias to go in Horrendous Content.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsonist View Post
    Who cares anyways?
    Me, you neutral killing scum.
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.

Moved this magnificent thread to Circlejerk

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    and wouldn't he be??
    I think so... but you know, USA are a democracy. And they brought Trump to power. So................................................ .......................................

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I think so... but you know, USA are a democracy. And they brought Trump to power. So................................................ .......................................
    Comrade Bernie for President! Do you not hate the TOP WUN PUHCENT
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Polish my nuts and serve me a milkshake. Anyone who uses scum syntax will be lynched.