S-FM 273 (1.5K Rolecards) - Page 8
Register

User Tag List

Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #351

Re: S-FM 273 (1.5K Rolecards)

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Lord EfeMirus02 View Post
    Kenny Is My Neutral Read (Not As In Neutral In A Role But Neutral As In IDK What Alignment)
    The Imperial Japanese Navy Air Service Is My Scumread Because Blink Ruined Shit For Everybody
    Mesk Is A Town Read Because She Is Cool And Honest
    Zerg Is Playing Like SovietLove Or Whatever His Name Was So I Count Him As A Town Read Too
    Yagami Is Gay So He Is A Scum Read
    Stealth Is A Town Read Because I Feel Generous Today

Did I Miss Someone?
    Oh Right Distorted Is Comfirmed Scum Too But I Will Ignore Him Until Something Majorly Crushing Happens To Me By Him
    Defending Pearl Harbor > Getting Rid Of Distorted

I Want To Make Anime Happen So America Has To Win This One So History Can Stay The Same!
    I'm no longer relevant to this universe.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

2. ISO #352

3. ISO #353

Quote Originally Posted by Squishy Squirrel Express View Post
    ^^^^^^^^^^ Literally. You have a mathematical point of view, ppl who disagree with us, and it's not how it works, at least not on our community, as far as I'm aware. And I don't play where it is

So @Gyrlander , you'll be here tomorrow once Avengers and elections are over? ACTIVE CAT EMPRESS!!!!
    I have decided to read economy books and I'll start TODAY. But as a compromise I'll show you my incredible social skills.

And maybe something more if I get a good role.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

4. ISO #354

5. ISO #355

6. ISO #356

7. ISO #357

8. ISO #358

9. ISO #359

10. ISO #360

11. ISO #361

12. ISO #362

13. ISO #363

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    I must say that giving an early list of reads is suspicious. According to a magnificent guide I read back in my day.
    I'm gonna disagree with whomever said that in said guide because in my experience scum struggle with readslists early on, or at least the scum side of those readslists. If i saw an early reads list with all town players and no scum players, that's something i'd find suspecious. Early on scum are also unsure where to place their allys on that list, and generally try and get a feel for where their allys can be placed.

14. ISO #364

15. ISO #365

16. ISO #366

17. ISO #367

Quote Originally Posted by ZergSoupYum View Post
    Also, why is early voting so normal? Just to put pressure on someone to see if they slip while defending?
    voting is the best way to get info, and best info comes when people are feeling pressure or their scummate is getting votes on them.

like, you have a TvW read between SSE and Kenny; you should be voting to figure out how each reacts under pressure or see who reacts at all or doesnt when votes happen.

So far my mindset is that the arguement between SSE and Kenny is not TvT. I'm not sure who is town and who isn't, but I have a feeling that at least one is scum.

I agree with this sentiment on placing more focus on Stealth. He never really addressed the fact that multiple people voted him from the start.
    then you go on to say you want to focus on stealth - yet im not seeing ur vote out? curious to see why im still 200 posts back. usually scum hold-back their vote to avoid people "omgus" reading them back or something. or its lazy play due to a lack of wanting to form real reads and push a mislynch.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

18. ISO #368

Maybe I'm just more of a passive player, but I believe that voting means that you have a somewhat concrete belief. I think that posting reads and opinions is fine early, but voting to me is a bit of a more final measure that seems odd to use so early in the game without many posts to go off of.
    without pressure most of what is said during the day is fluff and NAI. when you have someone going up to L-1 you then start to get "panic modes" from people which can reveal entire scumteams at times even. voting is strong and our best source of info - hell in my opinion everyone should be having a vote out within their first few posts, even if its fluff. it allows for trains to be sheeped on and to see who people are ok with just having votes stack up on.

19. ISO #369

20. ISO #370

21. ISO #371

22. ISO #372

23. ISO #373

24. ISO #374

25. ISO #375

Policy lynches are great on day ones you know. If thats all you have to say when asked a question thats not really playing towny IMO. I'd be okay with an Efe, kenny, sb16 lynch this glorious day. -blink
    What About Aamirus?

And Also Lynching Me Will Make Me Win

26. ISO #376

MM here.

I've taken a step back to read and see what was going on... and I realized that the argument between our archon and Kenny is really looking like TvT. We both go full attack on eachother, and disagree on a theory aspect (3 players or one in the archon), which made us jump even more.
    I thought he was the one who resorted to AtE first; apparently, it wasn't the case, after reading the thread... Therefore, I do not want to lynch Kenny anymore, and am even putting him in my townreads.

HOWEVER, this granted me a nice lead. We have Stealthbomber, who has been feeding the fire with these posts:

.... Yet doesn't vote us. He is watching the world burn and lighting up the fires, here.

-vote Stealthbomber16
    There we go, someone else states what ive been seeing in this kenny vs SSE thing. unfortunately its sse that states it..... lol

but it's weird to me how no1 is touching it. people address it, but no1 is voting or picking a side, it seems like everyone is "waiting" for traction to be built on 1 of them to sheep onto, or a good case built on 1. but im seeing it more TvT, seeems too early in the day/game for a push like this from scum. I would wonder about blinks reaction if it was anyone other than kenny pressuring him.

27. ISO #377

28. ISO #378

^

Why the fuck should we give a read for every head of a ***** lol.

As far as I know those votes were kinda random? I don't think we should give it much thought.

I must say that giving an early list of reads is suspicious. According to a magnificent guide I read back in my day.

As always, as long as there's no discussion with me involved I won't be able to provide much content.

Also, I propose to skip and not lynch the whole game and let the roles decide the game. Deal?
    wtf why is gyrlander making logical posts that make sense? /|-|`O_ its a kitty drinking out of a puddle.

29. ISO #379

30. ISO #380

31. ISO #381

32. ISO #382

33. ISO #383

34. ISO #384

35. ISO #385

36. ISO #386

37. ISO #387

MM here.

I've taken a step back to read and see what was going on... and I realized that the argument between our archon and Kenny is really looking like TvT. We both go full attack on eachother, and disagree on a theory aspect (3 players or one in the archon), which made us jump even more.
    I thought he was the one who resorted to AtE first; apparently, it wasn't the case, after reading the thread... Therefore, I do not want to lynch Kenny anymore, and am even putting him in my townreads.

HOWEVER, this granted me a nice lead. We have Stealthbomber, who has been feeding the fire with these posts:

.... Yet doesn't vote us. He is watching the world burn and lighting up the fires, here.

-vote Stealthbomber16
    Yeah, I didn't vote you because yagami is still scummier and I want to push him. I feel like pushing you wouldn't get me anywhere because we are fundamentally disagreeing.
    pedit: never mind on the "still scummier" part.

All of this is pretty funny, I'll give you that lol. But it's still not useful. The whole thread is very fluffy right now

@aamirus GET YOUR ASS HERE AND STOP THE CONFUSION PLSSSS
    I do fucking hate these double standards though. Quoting 3 shitposts from me and completely ignoring the 4 shitposts from yagami above this post. It really makes me think that you're ignoring him on purpose. I can see a yagami-sse scum team at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    1. So you're saying you abstained from calling them out because you have been worried about that appearing scumpainty? Again, imo, if you worry about appearing scummy you are scum. Town knows they are town, you wouldn't intentionally try to be not transparent as town. Postcount is also irrelevant anyway, you can easily pull back if they do end up posting what you wanted to see.

2. You have not been causing the danger. Statements like "take your time" etc, which you included in your posts made me think you'd be trying to push the argument into a TvT narrative, while still keeping yourself out of it. What exactly made you think you'd be causing the danger? I can totally imagine I just misunderstood your posts in that regard honestly, but you'd then have to restate and explain your intents.

I compared with naz and aamirus because they applied the same strategies. It really doesn't matter who did it, I only looked at the strategy and I have only seen scum apply those strategies so far.
    Alright, thats fair.

1. I would agree with this sentiment if I had seen it working in the past. Town not appearing towny is not a fundamentally good thing. If you apply your logic here, then shouldnt we be lynching the most towny players because only scum should be worrying about appearing towny? I've also been told I should be learning how to project town. Whatever the fuck that means I should do.

2. My posts placed pressure on SSE and now they are clearly reacting (or at least one of them) in a very sloppy way. To the point where I'm fairly certain I've caught a scum. I see why you believe that, and I totally see eye to eye with you, but at this point, I believe I acted just aggressive enough to get what I wanted. Even if that may not have been aggressive for your tastes, it clearly provoked some kind of reaction.

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    this is a townpost.
    nah. that is a "if you're going to scumread me at least do it for the right reasons" post.
    -vote Squishy Squirrel Express

I feel confident at this point. That vote sold it for me. You're floundering.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

38. ISO #388

also can we get an NK on either efe and/or gyr this is literally the exact same gyr as the neutral gyr from the last 1krc
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

39. ISO #389

40. ISO #390

41. ISO #391

42. ISO #392

43. ISO #393

44. ISO #394

45. ISO #395

I liked gyrlanders posts but his vote seems unproductive :/
    For now I think I’ll
    -vote squishy squirrel express
    in case I can’t make it back
    In the couple of games I played with a town MM he just seemed... i dunno, more driven. The vibe of his posts is just different, or maybe thats cuz he’s archoning. I’m cool with an SB lynch too and would not mind switching if I manage to get on again \o/
    Doki doki delete yourself (9'^')9

46. ISO #396

47. ISO #397

without pressure most of what is said during the day is fluff and NAI. when you have someone going up to L-1 you then start to get "panic modes" from people which can reveal entire scumteams at times even. voting is strong and our best source of info - hell in my opinion everyone should be having a vote out within their first few posts, even if its fluff. it allows for trains to be sheeped on and to see who people are ok with just having votes stack up on.
    @ZergSoupYum this is 100% true, and we need ppl to place their votes in order to get information.

That being said, this post is NAI for disto... Still waiting for skwirl cases :P

48. ISO #398

another scumread and person holding their vote...... why the cautious play from so many peopel this game?
    I agree. I think Light is a solo scum this game, he is being over-serious, and he usually throws votes around as town for quite strange reasons

he literally voted me once for highlighting a part of his post, saying i had edited it

I still believe Stealth to be scummier than him, though, but if it's Light, an inactive, or a no lynch, I 100% prefer Light.

49. ISO #399

What's your read on blink?
    If it wasn't of some secret evidence that I have, I'd say scum... but ehh lol he's town
    I am officially caught up!!!!!!!

now, for my thoughts after reading all the posts; I'm pretty sure each and every one of us needs some kind of therapy.
    Right lol.
    I like what I'm seeing from Disto rn, we'll see if it keeps up

50. ISO #400

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Lord EfeMirus02 View Post
    Im Comhunting And I Think I Might End Up Lynching Scums By Accident Lol
    this looks like a neutral soft claiming to side with scum.
    It could be, but do you think Efe would do that? Considering the not so high odds of people actually reading his posts in depth lol