S-FM 273 (1.5K Rolecards) - Page 21
Register

User Tag List

Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 11 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,050 of 1149
  1. ISO #1001

Re: S-FM 273 (1.5K Rolecards)

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Yea, but how does your tone differ? Blink didn't point out roleplay a single time. Day 2 we said you left out your walking into town roleplay and scumread you for it. He did not disagree.
    I Didnt Leave Out My Walk Into Town.. Its My Original Meta For Every Role I Get..

2. ISO #1002

Yea, but how does your tone differ? Blink didn't point out roleplay a single time. Day 2 we said you left out your walking into town roleplay and scumread you for it. He did not disagree.
    AIVION should also know about that roleplay very well honestly. How do you explain their tunnel on you day 2 if you think roleplay is so indicative of your alignment?

3. ISO #1003

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    I Didnt Leave Out My Walk Into Town.. Its My Original Meta For Every Role I Get..
    You said "*Walks Into Town & Tips Fedora* Who Investigates Further?"
    You usually do this when you have no power role. This time you claim to have a vet ability with turrets however.

4. ISO #1004

5. ISO #1005

6. ISO #1006

7. ISO #1007

8. ISO #1008

9. ISO #1009

10. ISO #1010

So you were finding SSE suspicious day 2. You were also thinking that at the beginning of this current day.
    I was being perfectly honest the entire time and I tried to solve the mechanics of the night. I claimed my role by myself and laid out everything I know.
    SSE refused to claim at first and called my solving scummy. They only claimed after being pressured.
    What part of that play made you townread SSE?

11. ISO #1011

12. ISO #1012

13. ISO #1013

So you were finding SSE suspicious day 2. You were also thinking that at the beginning of this current day.
    I was being perfectly honest the entire time and I tried to solve the mechanics of the night. I claimed my role by myself and laid out everything I know.
    SSE refused to claim at first and called my solving scummy. They only claimed after being pressured.

@Light_Yagami are you gonna answer this?

14. ISO #1014

15. ISO #1015

Re : Re: Re : Re: S-FM 273 (1.5K Rolecards)

I liked AIVION's lawyer setup more tbh. The discord there was just more fun.
    Yeah, it would be rerun with slightly different and improved mechanics.

Lawyer set up was an improvement on OGC Mayhem.

I'm thinking of ways to continue the story

16. ISO #1016

I dunno I claimed because MM didn't wanna claim without our consent and blink didn't care so I claimed.

When were we pressured into claiming?? XD

17. ISO #1017

18. ISO #1018

Quote Originally Posted by Squishy Squirrel Express View Post
    I dunno I claimed because MM didn't wanna claim without our consent and blink didn't care so I claimed.

When were we pressured into claiming?? XD
    When I pressured you before you claimed. I fully explained why your claim would be necessary. Did those posts of mine now not exist? Or was that scummy again somehow?

19. ISO #1019

The Only Reason I Thought He Was Scum Yesterday And Start Of This Day Was Because Of The Constant Pressure From Him About Me Being The Guy That Was Forcing PPL To Say No..

20. ISO #1020

21. ISO #1021

The Only Reason I Thought He Was Scum Yesterday And Start Of This Day Was Because Of The Constant Pressure From Him About Me Being The Guy That Was Forcing PPL To Say No..
    What
    Everyone already failed way before you even started arguing with him.

22. ISO #1022

What
    Everyone already failed way before you even started arguing with him.
    The Problem Was PPL Trying To Force Me To Stop Saying No.. And Now Because I Did That You Scum Read Me.. Because I Was Unwilling To Lynch The Guy That Would Kill Everyone But Me..

23. ISO #1023

24. ISO #1024

The Problem Was PPL Trying To Force Me To Stop Saying No.. And Now Because I Did That You Scum Read Me.. Because I Was Unwilling To Lynch The Guy That Would Kill Everyone But Me..
    Yea because it's scummy to get everyone but you killed. Especially now that we know Gyrlander as a mafia member had a way to avoid getting attacked by him.

25. ISO #1025

26. ISO #1026

27. ISO #1027

28. ISO #1028

29. ISO #1029

30. ISO #1030

31. ISO #1031

32. ISO #1032

33. ISO #1033

34. ISO #1034

Yes I did you scummy liar. Roleplay falls into his meta. Day one light was a town read. = Yagami is playing his town meta.

Another blatant kenny lie

35. ISO #1035

Yes I did you scummy liar. Roleplay falls into his meta. Day one light was a town read. = Yagami is playing his town meta.

Another blatant kenny lie
    I just searched for the word roleplay and you literally never even mentioned it. Takes two seconds to confirm. You scummy liar.

36. ISO #1036

37. ISO #1037

38. ISO #1038

39. ISO #1039

MM here, I'm reading and catching up. But while I was going back in pages, I see this....
    I mean SSE has been here this entire time, reading everything. Instead of contributing or forming some kinda opinion on things they just watch and wait for the hammer. That's scummy and 100% not their town-meta.
    I think I had explicitely said I would be AFK for the day. Dunno about my archonmates, but this rubs me the wrong way.

Also, Blink has never stopped thinking Kenny was scum lol. AIVION and I have townread him for a while, but now that literally half the town died (and flipped), we have the situation where : Light is actually getting towny after re-evaluating our read on him because of the Zerg flip, which proved our theory on the Fan wrong. He fits his town meta, although the said meta doesn't make much sense...

We then have Rylai, a newly formed account that can only consist of one player right now, unless there is more than one necromancer, which I doubt of. It appeared last night, so it's only ONE player in it. A solo archon. @Rylai I know you don't get mentions but i do it anyway I really think you're Stealth, and uh... can you just vote Kenny lol? Thank you!

40. ISO #1040

MM here, I'm reading and catching up. But while I was going back in pages, I see this....

I think I had explicitely said I would be AFK for the day. Dunno about my archonmates, but this rubs me the wrong way.

Also, Blink has never stopped thinking Kenny was scum lol. AIVION and I have townread him for a while, but now that literally half the town died (and flipped), we have the situation where : Light is actually getting towny after re-evaluating our read on him because of the Zerg flip, which proved our theory on the Fan wrong. He fits his town meta, although the said meta doesn't make much sense...

We then have Rylai, a newly formed account that can only consist of one player right now, unless there is more than one necromancer, which I doubt of. It appeared last night, so it's only ONE player in it. A solo archon. @Rylai I know you don't get mentions but i do it anyway I really think you're Stealth, and uh... can you just vote Kenny lol? Thank you!
    When I posted that your account was actually online and viewing the thread for a fairly long period without saying a thing. How does my post rub you the wrong way there?

41. ISO #1041

This post honestly proves you haven't read half of what happened today, yet you choose to pick out some random post from me and scumpaint me on it?

42. ISO #1042

43. ISO #1043

44. ISO #1044

Go fuck yourself with a broom

45. ISO #1045

Sigh, I should've just kept my Old Geezer role. Then Gyrlander would've flipped Geezer and I would've been confirmed town for preventing a mafia member from using any night actions.
    Not that it'd make any difference today though.
    There is a difference between “town” and “not mafia”. You would’ve been not mafia but you probably would’ve been lynched as a neutral

46. ISO #1046

47. ISO #1047

48. ISO #1048

49. ISO #1049

50. ISO #1050