S-FM 273 (1.5K Rolecards) - Page 6
Register

User Tag List

Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #251

2. ISO #252

3. ISO #253

Re: S-FM 273 (1.5K Rolecards)

yo I I mean we are invincible and op af I demand the town to visit me tonight cause I might either play russian roulette with a rocketlauncher or some drinks like a waterbottle. MM and Blink are scum and buddies with Kira and probably Distorted or Zerg
    anyway gn8 now

-Efekannn02 The Lord Of The Potatoes

4. ISO #254

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    That vote is also obvious omgus
    Literally "Your opinion doesn't matter because you are likley scum." Lmao
    No, you come off as scumpainty as hell. You can't say it's OMGUS when there's an obvious theory disagreement; what you are doing right now is a discredit.
    You also absolutely did say MM is obvious town. That's your head and in your current position as town you'd never have to say how you are acting obviously town. That was the scumslip I saw. "I also never described how towny i was" in that sense just isn't true. You are scum and a liar.
    Yep, he absolutely did say that! He also absolutely considers me and himself as two separate entities, as he stated previously. He's using it to give himself towncred, yes, because he feels like it's easy and obvious for him, which is actually pro-town as town, and pro-scum as scum, which makes it NAI.

That all comes down to the LAMIST (Look At Me I'm So Town) debate. Some towns tend to do it a lot, blink is one of them. It's not as scummy as you'd like to make people buy.

My point here, to summarize, is that you're showing only one possibility out of the two : we are town or we are scum. You're showing things as if they could only have the scum intent, not the town one, while there is no sufficient evidence, if you can call it evidence at all, to assert this.
    I made a thread recently about epistemology razors, one of them being "The burden of proof lies within the one who makes the claim". You aren't meeting that burden right now, and I think you're good enough at Mafia to understand it, which makes me think that you are intentionally distorting truth here with the aforementioned "only-scum-side" behavior.

@Kenny

Oh and side note, I think Archon accounts can't see their mentions, so that might be an issue if you ping us ;-;

-MM

5. ISO #255

6. ISO #256

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Lord EfeMirus02 View Post
    yo I I mean we are invincible and op af I demand the town to visit me tonight cause I might either play russian roulette with a rocketlauncher or some drinks like a waterbottle. MM and Blink are scum and buddies with Kira and probably Distorted or Zerg
    anyway gn8 now

-Efekannn02 The Lord Of The Potatoes
    I Dont Remember Budding Anyone. Hmmm....

7. ISO #257

Quote Originally Posted by ZergSoupYum View Post
    So you're both conspiring to melt my brain by the end of this? I see how it is...
    Prepare yourselves >
    Im sorry dude how about we buddy eachother? I'd be more than glad since you're a great person and probably town due to the playstyle you possess

(might be scum though if you're intentionally being nice to me because its unusual af)

8. ISO #258

9. ISO #259

Unless someone explains how omgus and calling yourself towny for no reason are townstrats I'm 100% convinced blink is scum and slipped there.
    Calling yourself towny for no reason? Being towny is good for any alignment. See my last post
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Blink please explain why 3 different players who are playing the same slot should be given different reads even though they’re literally all the same role and we know that
    He didn't say we needed to be given different reads, but to be read separately in order to make an actual archon read.
    Quote Originally Posted by Squishy Squirrel Express View Post
    I can do simple maths for you kenny.

blinskater.

Marshmallow.

=2 seperate players, playing the same role. You should be able to differentiate reads, theres 3 SEPERATE PLAYERS on this account. Yes thats right i said SEPERATE PLAYERS. So you can form an overall read on the slot but i'd advise you read us as seperate players because thats infact what we are, but not according to kenny tho.
    ^^

10. ISO #260

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Lord EfeMirus02 View Post
    Im sorry dude how about we buddy eachother? I'd be more than glad since you're a great person and probably town due to the playstyle you possess

(might be scum though if you're intentionally being nice to me because its unusual af)
    Hey it's all good lol I'm enjoying this even if my brain melts a bit.. that might actually make it more fun
    I learned from the last FM that if you're not nice to Efe you get bit

11. ISO #261

No, you come off as scumpainty as hell. You can't say it's OMGUS when there's an obvious theory disagreement; what you are doing right now is a discredit.

Yep, he absolutely did say that! He also absolutely considers me and himself as two separate entities, as he stated previously. He's using it to give himself towncred, yes, because he feels like it's easy and obvious for him, which is actually pro-town as town, and pro-scum as scum, which makes it NAI.

That all comes down to the LAMIST (Look At Me I'm So Town) debate. Some towns tend to do it a lot, blink is one of them. It's not as scummy as you'd like to make people buy.

My point here, to summarize, is that you're showing only one possibility out of the two : we are town or we are scum. You're showing things as if they could only have the scum intent, not the town one, while there is no sufficient evidence, if you can call it evidence at all, to assert this.
    I made a thread recently about epistemology razors, one of them being "The burden of proof lies within the one who makes the claim". You aren't meeting that burden right now, and I think you're good enough at Mafia to understand it, which makes me think that you are intentionally distorting truth here with the aforementioned "only-scum-side" behavior.

@Kenny

Oh and side note, I think Archon accounts can't see their mentions, so that might be an issue if you ping us ;-;

-MM
    -vote Distorted

12. ISO #262

13. ISO #263

14. ISO #264

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    I come late because I expected a PM here, not in Discord (?).

Also, I can't agree with you SB16. It's more frequent that people read someone as Mafia when they are not compared to Town reads. If some person of the ***** gives you a very potent Town read then you also have to consider that. This is a social game, no MATHS you fuck.
    ^^^^^^^^^^ Literally. You have a mathematical point of view, ppl who disagree with us, and it's not how it works, at least not on our community, as far as I'm aware. And I don't play where it is

So @Gyrlander , you'll be here tomorrow once Avengers and elections are over? ACTIVE CAT EMPRESS!!!!

15. ISO #265

Quote Originally Posted by ZergSoupYum View Post
    Hey it's all good lol I'm enjoying this even if my brain melts a bit.. that might actually make it more fun
    I learned from the last FM that if you're not nice to Efe you get bit
    Of the great lessons one that is, young padawan.

What do you think of that whole Kenny - SSE situation?

16. ISO #266

17. ISO #267

18. ISO #268

19. ISO #269

Of the great lessons one that is, young padawan.

What do you think of that whole Kenny - SSE situation?
    I'm not quite ready to take a stance on it yet. Part of me is looking back at the last FM where Kenny was right to argue with Distorted and people kept shutting him down and he ended up being right, but at the same time, he could be doing the same thing as scum in order to get a cheap town lynch on an archon with strong players.

20. ISO #270

21. ISO #271

22. ISO #272

23. ISO #273

24. ISO #274

25. ISO #275

26. ISO #276

27. ISO #277

28. ISO #278

29. ISO #279

30. ISO #280

31. ISO #281

32. ISO #282

33. ISO #283

34. ISO #284

35. ISO #285

36. ISO #286

Definitly town: Otak, blink, Yagami

Probably town: Zerg, distorted

Probably scum: mesk, efe, kenny

Deffinitly scum:sb16, ganelon

Did i miss anyone? MM is obvious too btw, if anyone wants to try and dispute that, i'd be happy to argue with yoi
    Huh why’s mesk and ganelon scum? I miss something?
    Doki doki delete yourself (9'^')9

37. ISO #287

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Maybe SB16 Is Neutral About It.. Because Maybe He Is True Neutral Or Neutral Evil/Killing.. Im Thinking SB16 Is NE/NK. One Of The Two At This Point..
    I quite like this tbh i can’t see stealth this game as town yet. Maybe he’ll pop on and elaborate when he has a chance on kenny v SSE as WvW idk. I feel like a town SB would take a side

38. ISO #288

39. ISO #289

40. ISO #290

So, @Stealthbomber16 why are you being so neutral about this? You just said what they should do, "take some time" etc. Nothing that'd show your own read of the situation however. Are you actually scum together with SSE, trying to prevent more damage? Lol
    So this post was on page 3. I want to ask you two questions.
    1. Would it not be scumpainty to call them scum for not having communicated about their thoughts on this one specific thing 130 posts into the game?
    2. If most of the problems with SSE's posts were between you and me, then why would I be trying to control the damage, when in my eyes, I have been causing the danger?

Honestly, regarding blink we've just had this in Timmy Town with naz. Naz got called out early on as scum, complained about that read and did not know how to respond, threatened to quit because of that. Naz actually was scum there.
    There's no way I'd somehow stop scumreading after a reaction like this. It's not a valid response to my argument, especially not a towny one.
    Stealth is acting like aamirus did in the immortals after I called out distorted as scum. Remained passive, wasn't aligned with Distorted, but both were actual scum.
    Unfortunately, blink is not naz and I am not aamirus. TBH I've noticed I'm more likely to sub out if I'm a boring role like cit or doc.

I don't understand how you believe my behavior has been passive, particularly noting my interactions with yagami. If you had said reserved I may have agreed but not passive.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

41. ISO #291

42. ISO #292

You should read the game, or at the very least iso their posts. Deathworlds was super aggressive (his town meta), orpz was passive and weird (his town meta ??) And then mattzed was being analytical and such which is his thing too. Those three playstyles didn't coincide well. One head was attacking while the other was doing it's own thing and the other analyzing and counteracting the other, which overall misconstrued themselves.

The reason I bring them up is that this Archon sort of reminds me of theirs. Sometimes you have to analyze the individual if the rest of the archon isnt on the same track.

As for me, I'm gonna go see if I can't bring our beautiful squirrel back otherwise I may just join him because we're a team and I feel sad without my drunk cop buddy

Sorry MM...
    Which game was this?

43. ISO #293

44. ISO #294

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Fair Enough.. Just Wish We Could Get More Information Out Of PPL.. But When Half The Game Is AFK Hard To Gauge Everyone.
    You've given:

an omgus vote on me
    three videos
    roleplay

45. ISO #295

will return later with an updated opinion on kenny vs sse but after rereading kenny is more of a null but sse is pretty scummy still

46. ISO #296

47. ISO #297

Rn I feel like light and stealth team may be possible? Lights irking me this game I think he’s riding on his
    “confirmed town” coattails from early claim(?) and the last couple games
    MM feels different from the couple games I’ve played with him when he was town :/ I think SSE&Kenny is WvT tho cuz I recall literally last game Kenny was acting basically the same tunneled way as a TPR, I think he’d just constantly drill someone he thinks is scum like what he’s doing now
    I like mesk was she the one that said she wouldn’t reroll? I think she’s probs safe
    Zerg is wishywashy but he’s new :/ will let it slide for now
    I don’t want anything to do with efe/aamirus sorry not in the mood

Therefore:
    Town
    -me
    -kenny
    -mesk
    -zerg(?)

Neutral/evil:
    -light
    -stealth
    -SSE

48. ISO #298

49. ISO #299

Quote Originally Posted by Otakudweeb69 View Post
    Rn I feel like light and stealth team may be possible? Lights irking me this game I think he’s riding on his
    “confirmed town” coattails from early claim(?) and the last couple games
    MM feels different from the couple games I’ve played with him when he was town :/ I think SSE&Kenny is WvT tho cuz I recall literally last game Kenny was acting basically the same tunneled way as a TPR, I think he’d just constantly drill someone he thinks is scum like what he’s doing now
    I like mesk was she the one that said she wouldn’t reroll? I think she’s probs safe
    Zerg is wishywashy but he’s new :/ will let it slide for now
    I don’t want anything to do with efe/aamirus sorry not in the mood

Therefore:
    Town
    -me
    -kenny
    -mesk
    -zerg(?)

Neutral/evil:
    -light
    -stealth
    -SSE