Register

User Tag List

Page 35 of 45 FirstFirst ... 25 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,750 of 2228
  1. ISO #1701

2. ISO #1702

Re: S-FM The Immortals

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    ok if I steal from a bd how it works I steal from pest If he is bd I then pick a target and swap him with that target. how will that confirm him????? please explain to me that as I will not get any feedback.
    it confirms he is the busdriver and not mafia??????????????????????

3. ISO #1703

4. ISO #1704

5. ISO #1705

My List:
    Bahk

Wisp
    Blink
    Mike
    light
    numbertwo
    Hybrid
    Ganelon
    Efe
    PEstilence
    Falling Foxes
    Damarus/Naz
    aamirus

Key:
    Power Role
    Neutral/3P
    Town
    Me
    Possible Scum

I am adding Naz and numbertwo to the town list just to help lower the PoE, I dont really think numbertwo is scum anymore (same reasons as last game, doesnt seem to care about projecting town), and im gunna lean Naz town for now, just because of her previous slot owner

@mike
    thats a lowered PoE for you

6. ISO #1706

I used my ability of devouring an immortal player on Wiisp tonight. This confirms you are not strongman. That is all.
    That leaves 1 or 2 real posiblitys

1 strongman did not attack last night

2 Strongman attacked Kenny and BD claim is fake.

Potential Jacuzzi Splot Gang Roles:
    Nice Holystone Light Confirmed,
    Donny Davis pest claims not confirmed,
    Jack Maison not claimed Learns if power role or not.

You telling me there are 3 Potential Town PR roles and Light would pick 2 of them and not one. I am thinking normally on a setup like this you would pick only 1 of the 3. and light is confirmed.

I think the Strongman hit Kenny, Kenny visted you you are not strongman so you lived (does not make you town not maifa) You have to many scum tells Wiisp i cant overlook. but you are not todays lynch. You may be town I am not sure. Maybe I know how good a player you are and scared you are playing me not sure. but look at this logic in this post tell me it would not make sense to lynch him today?
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

7. ISO #1707

8. ISO #1708

pest should be number 1 lynch because if he is mafia mafia gets 3 kp tonight dont forget pest has a gun efe gave to last night

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

9. ISO #1709

10. ISO #1710

to many scum tells
    ya im done with this game, get me out,
    Now I understand how monsterman and RadiantCowbells feel, that getting treated differently because people are so afraid of their scum game, and end up as mislynches as town because people are just so scared of them, its pathetic, and disrespectful
    @Mike
    I am not against lynching him today, my case on him still stands, but this is an open setup, and with no one claiming another PR its still just a shot in the dark, ive stated several times I dont want to pull a Eclipse V2 this game. Tho im interested in one these scum tells are

anyways figure out the lynch yourself, im actually done for the now, this game isnt worth my time or the energy I put into it

11. ISO #1711

12. ISO #1712

13. ISO #1713

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    to many scum tells
    ya im done with this game, get me out,
    Now I understand how monsterman and RadiantCowbells feel, that getting treated differently because people are so afraid of their scum game, and end up as mislynches as town because people are just so scared of them, its pathetic, and disrespectful
    @Mike
    I am not against lynching him today, my case on him still stands, but this is an open setup, and with no one claiming another PR its still just a shot in the dark, ive stated several times I dont want to pull a Eclipse V2 this game. Tho im interested in one these scum tells are

anyways figure out the lynch yourself, im actually done for the now, this game isnt worth my time or the energy I put into it

Dude I have stated them. It is not just because of that. I was giving you benefit of the doubt. I posted about you looking like you leaded number two. I posted it more than once. you never responded to it. It is the number one reason I have a read on you. and since when do you get sensitive??? Dude dont start that poor me shit I know you are a hard ass. you dont have any votes on you so where is this coming from??? I have said over and over you are not todays lynch. does not mean you are even going to be lynched you may be town may be mafia I dont know. IE the name of the game. Is this Chad? or is this Wissp? lol come on now lets play.

14. ISO #1714

15. ISO #1715

1. Its a bad reason to scum read me
    2. Ive pestured numbertwo enough about the wording of his post, there is only so much I can do involving him speaking
    3. Votes on me dont matter, I know im not the lynch, the problem is you hedging on a slot that should not be hedged on, you are nitpicking me on a micro level that is frustrating to deal with
    4. you inability to actually come to stance on anything is poor beyond the word
    5. I am always dying at some point due to KP, either Pestilence's shot, or mafia, and those two can be one of the same

16. ISO #1716

17. ISO #1717

18. ISO #1718

uggh Pestilence does have a gun... this is so bad @Efekannn02 why did you give my top scum lean a gun...
    Because I said it so in my first posts on day 1

Im gonna troll these 3 heads hard by confusing them with a Gun they will have a hard time deciding who to shoot
    I Like Ice Cream

19. ISO #1719

20. ISO #1720

21. ISO #1721

22. ISO #1722
    Ganelon

waitttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt, YOU CAN CONFIRM PESTILENCE
    @Ganelon
    do you still have your protect? MAKE SURE TO PROTECT MIKE AS HE CANT DIE FROM THE STRONGMAN
    sure sure

23. ISO #1723
    Ganelon

Wow, Wiisp you just outed yourself lol with all the scum painting roflol.
    what are you talking about?

24. ISO #1724

25. ISO #1725

No no no you will not know if he will protect me or not. we will discuss that in night chat. This is why I see you as scum
    HUH???
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

26. ISO #1726

27. ISO #1727

28. ISO #1728

My List:
    Bahk

Wisp
    Blink
    Mike
    light
    numbertwo
    Hybrid
    Ganelon
    Efe
    PEstilence
    Falling Foxes
    Damarus/Naz
    aamirus

Key:
    Power Role
    Neutral/3P
    Town
    Me
    Possible Scum

I am adding Naz and numbertwo to the town list just to help lower the PoE, I dont really think numbertwo is scum anymore (same reasons as last game, doesnt seem to care about projecting town), and im gunna lean Naz town for now, just because of her previous slot owner

@mike
    thats a lowered PoE for you
    Lol why aren't you just green for town......
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

29. ISO #1729

30. ISO #1730

31. ISO #1731

@Pestilence @Hybrid @blinkskater @naz @aamirus @Falling Foxes

Hi, there is a mafia game going on, would you like to participate? This ping is less for Naz, but I still want her thoughts
    Sis u posted this at 7:19am . Chill lol. I just got to work and read what little there was to read. I'm still not going to go back and read day 1, I clicked around a few pages and it seems it was mostly kenny and distorted, who are now both dead. There's no reason for me to read what disto read bc he could have voted his partners up.

Now in the case of today.
    I didn't get through all the roles so I'm still not sure what's going on, but from what it seems, the bus driver role is not guaranteed and that Pest could be mafia fucking with us. I'm fine with him being lynched, if not today, tomorrow, however, hybrid is always a policy lynch because he will not even fucking log in
    He is going to fuck us over later so if right now theres even a 5% chance we will want to lynch him later, lets just fucking lynch him now. All these other TPR claims will get thinned out as mafia NKs
    I'll go read kenny's lw now that our generous host has privded links ^____^ merci aivion

32. ISO #1732

33. ISO #1733

@naz he basically doesn't want the wolves to know when his bodyguard is used, because if either one of ganelon or Mike dies, they lose the game, while the other becomes a survivor... So he's mafia siding so that they keep him alive...
    Wait what?? Is he not town? Why would Mike or Ganelon lose like that? Gonna read the setup too.

34. ISO #1734

@naz
    While the other people I pinged haven't talked in like 24 hours more or less, and I specifically said it wasn't about you... I just wanted you thoughts at some point
    Lol np
    I'm surprised aamirus or foxes hasn't checked in yet
    Foxes was so active last game o.0

35. ISO #1735

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    Wait what?? Is he not town? Why would Mike or Ganelon lose like that? Gonna read the setup too.
    Ganelon and Mike are the 3p, if they are both alive, and Mike steals from mafia, they win with town, if at any point one of them dies, the one that does can never win the game, and the other becomes a survivor that can win with either alignment, and Mike doesn't want to die, so he's scum siding, and at this point I don't understand why he even claimed if he's gunna play like this...

36. ISO #1736

37. ISO #1737

38. ISO #1738

39. ISO #1739

40. ISO #1740

41. ISO #1741

I think i gave us a pretty good way that this games already solved yesterday, it's a townsided mechanical dream lol.

People with a gun can't remember whos got one shoot in the pool of players i listed yesterday, if someone else gets a gun do the same thing and we lynch from players in that same pool, we legitimatley cant lose that way.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

42. ISO #1742

We can also essentially lure out the scums by giving a gun to one of the people in that pool and having the conf town direct their shot.

Granted this is a bit of a riskier strat but we could essentially give a scum a gun tell them to shoot someone, could be their scum buddy and they wont shoot which will confirm them as scum, or they will shoot their scum buddy, and essentially do our job for us.

I get that a player that would potentially shoot his/her scum buddy, would cry that he/she is town and would never do that blah blah blah, but they are still in the lynch pool so they would need to be sorted regardless of what they did.

Ez game ez life.

43. ISO #1743

44. ISO #1744

45. ISO #1745

46. ISO #1746

47. ISO #1747

48. ISO #1748

49. ISO #1749

@blinkskater
    Ya except hybrid and Mike are both voting the bus claim... Which is why I want hybrid dead
    Mikes not really a concern, there's no way he can really push any agenda as an outed neutral, he claims hes looking for mafia tp steal from then let him, hell say whatever he has to say during the day to stay alove while hes trying to steal from mafia. Thats my take on that.

Then we vote hybrid

-vote hybrid

50. ISO #1750