S-FM The Immortals
Register

User Tag List

Hybrid View

1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

Re: S-FM The Immortals

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    the people in the kenny train are playing gay af and its the buddying scum gay combined with the im dumb and sheep gay

y'all suck at this game Distorted is literally scum!
    nah keep ur vote on me. i tried to tell u to read when u were just sitting there trolling - so at least i get an "i told you so" moment if im lynched

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

you flipping town would make me more angry cause you basically would throw the game by throwing too much shade at a fellow towny
    nope. u just are so easily buddied by scum, why do u think u get left alive till the end? lol kenny came in (after not posting all day) JUST to say "efe is town" after u claim a literally, confirmed town role. the attention already left u but he wanted to make sure people knew he thought u were town. simple buddy, but worked on u.

6. ISO #6

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    nope. u just are so easily buddied by scum, why do u think u get left alive till the end? lol kenny came in (after not posting all day) JUST to say "efe is town" after u claim a literally, confirmed town role. the attention already left u but he wanted to make sure people knew he thought u were town. simple buddy, but worked on u.
    thats why i told u to READ, but u decided to troll insted. so if u want to talk about throwing, u got urself to blame there.

7. ISO #7

thats why i told u to READ, but u decided to troll insted. so if u want to talk about throwing, u got urself to blame there.
    me and trolling?
    I literally claimed my real role and am raging at you for throwing shade at me then you blame me for being a troll?

its your fault this happened
    I Like Ice Cream

8. ISO #8

its not about the buddying

its about you throwing shade at me earlier before that
    you lie you didnt but the proof is at page 22 and Magoroth and Marshmallow kept buddying you
    I Like Ice Cream

9. ISO #9

its not about the buddying

its about you throwing shade at me earlier before that
    you lie you didnt but the proof is at page 22 and Magoroth and Marshmallow kept buddying you
    nah u claiming TPR was scummy af. never once EVER seen u claim after 1 person votes you. however, i also didnt and wouldent push unless a counter claim. ur just too easily buddied lol

10. ISO #10

nah keep ur vote on me. i tried to tell u to read when u were just sitting there trolling - so at least i get an "i told you so" moment if im lynched
    Idc

even if you flip town which im sure you wont I'll still get angry at you for the end of times FOR BEING A GODDAMN TROLL!
    I Like Ice Cream