S-FM The Immortals - Page 13
Register

User Tag List

Page 13 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 23 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #601

Re: S-FM The Immortals

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    This is the definition of twisting words and changing the narrative.

You told me READS LISTS, MULTUIPLE TIMES HE POSTED IT. and told me to SCROLL UP TO FIND IT.

now you are rephrasing it to "never posting reads" to fit ur own narrative.
    This here is the convo that started this:

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Does MM have nonsense reads?

Or is he just flailing around?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    He has reads, I'd say 50/50 nonsense. Ganelon is at 100% nonsense.
    what are his reads?
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Sounds about right if they are both town
    Go scroll up, I'm pretty sure he posted even several lists.
    how about u explain which are correct and which are nonsense then. rather than just coming in scumpainting random shit without actually contributing or even reading the thread.
    Considering you're the one who said I haven't read the thread and you had, it doesn't really matter whether it's in one post or several. My initial argument was MM provided reads and fits his town meta because of that, in response to a question asked by blink.

2. ISO #602

3. ISO #603

4. ISO #604

This here is the convo that started this:

Considering you're the one who said I haven't read the thread and you had, it doesn't really matter whether it's in one post or several. My initial argument was MM provided reads and fits his town meta because of that, in response to a question asked by blink.
    here is the convo without all the shit u cut out lol

https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...l=1#post809805

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

5. ISO #605

6. ISO #606

You respond to
    "Considering you're the one who said I haven't read the thread and you had, it doesn't really matter whether it's in one post or several. My initial argument was MM provided reads and fits his town meta because of that, in response to a question asked by blink."
    with
    here is the convo without all the shit u cut out lol

?

7. ISO #607

Yea so? That's just a few extra posts that happened afterwards?
    anyone can click on the arrow in the posts. those literally hapepned throughout the middle lol those were not afterwards. those are literally intertwined through your posts u quoted. u are changing words, changing narrtives and cherry picking quotes.

hands down scum.

8. ISO #608

9. ISO #609

anyone can click on the arrow in the posts. those literally hapepned throughout the middle lol those were not afterwards. those are literally intertwined through your posts u quoted. u are changing words, changing narrtives and cherry picking quotes.

hands down scum.
    No? It's exactly the same quotes, but 3 extra quotes that happened afterwards. Do I need screenshots with side by side comparison now to prove how blatantly you're lying now?

10. ISO #610

11. ISO #611

12. ISO #612

13. ISO #613

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    Scummies
    Distorted
    Magoroth(Ganelon)
    Marshmallow Marshall

Reason: All of them are throwing shade at me while claiming they are not

Townies
    Aamirus: For Being A Great Person
    Kenny: For Atleast Having A Idea Wtf The Scummies Are Doing
    Wiisp: Gut Reads
    Ah shit this means I’m top scum read since ur town reads are ur scum reads
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

14. ISO #614

15. ISO #615

Yea so? That's just a few extra posts that happened afterwards?

hands down scum.
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...l=1#post809851

I'm honestly lost right now. I'm not the one being wrong right now, right? @Ganelon ? @Demaris ? @Wiisp ?

16. ISO #616

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    If I say that, it's because it's not beneficial to reveal it, don't you think? But go ahead, a scummy player scumreading me won't hurt my heart ;)
    Yea but in every game when u spam shit like “don’t talk about x” or “I _read y for doing this thing but I’m not telling what”
    You are actually just DRAWING ATTENTION TO THE THING
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

17. ISO #617

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    As anyone else chimed in on this Kenny vs distorted? Feels like town on town right now, I could be mistaken tho since I haven't read all of it
    feels like last game to me. kenny came in, tunneled a bunch of nonsense and flipped scum. as town he usually posts quotes, unless he has just gotten completely lazy with it.

and yes @Kenny before you start coming in here saying "i posted quotes" ... yes, after 2 hours and 3 votes went on you. post stuff, work with people, and progress the game. if you are town this effectively stalled everything over you just refusing to admit you were wrong on MM posting a reads list. u answering everyones questions with 1 liners or ignoring them.

18. ISO #618

19. ISO #619

20. ISO #620

feels like last game to me. kenny came in, tunneled a bunch of nonsense and flipped scum. as town he usually posts quotes, unless he has just gotten completely lazy with it.

and yes @Kenny before you start coming in here saying "i posted quotes" ... yes, after 2 hours and 3 votes went on you. post stuff, work with people, and progress the game. if you are town this effectively stalled everything over you just refusing to admit you were wrong on MM posting a reads list. u answering everyones questions with 1 liners or ignoring them.
    How exactly would it have made a positive difference if I admitted like you want? What result would that bring?

21. ISO #621

22. ISO #622

How exactly would it have made a positive difference if I admitted like you want? What result would that bring?
    not watching you make shit up and sifting through a pointless argument for over an hour. If this is literally u as town just driven by an ego trying to "be right" and not admit to just being lazy and not reading the thread then thats on u.

but right now, ur scum in my eyes. i wrote u off when u did this exact same thing last game, and u flipped scum.

23. ISO #623

If we now start with meta:
    Distorted's town meta is to generally not tunnel hard on players and to start looking for scum with weak nonsense reads when he gets in the spotlight. Here Distorted literally hasn't done that a single time. He's just tunneling me, not looking at other players at all.

24. ISO #624

Distorted's town meta is to generally not tunnel hard on players and to start looking for scum with weak nonsense reads when he gets in the spotlight. Here Distorted literally hasn't done that a single time. He's just tunneling me, not looking at other players at all.
    ask damus about my town meta tunneling. ask MM, ask blink lol so yeah, once again ur making shit up. site a game where i was scum and tunneled

How about i cite the last game u came in, and started tunneling. last game! you were scum! what have u done this game? came in, 2 posts in started tunneling at me lol u havnt addressed anyone else other than call mags reads trash when he voted u.

25. ISO #625

not watching you make shit up and sifting through a pointless argument for over an hour. If this is literally u as town just driven by an ego trying to "be right" and not admit to just being lazy and not reading the thread then thats on u.

but right now, ur scum in my eyes. i wrote u off when u did this exact same thing last game, and u flipped scum.
    Can you just answer questions I'm asking you? I am answering your questions, while you've been just lying, twisting words and you even called me toxic and a bad player already.

26. ISO #626

ask damus about my town meta tunneling. ask MM, ask blink lol so yeah, once again ur making shit up. site a game where i was scum and tunneled

How about i cite the last game u came in, and started tunneling. last game! you were scum! what have u done this game? came in, 2 posts in started tunneling at me lol u havnt addressed anyone else other than call mags reads trash when he voted u.
    you came up with an scvmurderer scumread during the tunnel. Also several other scumreads too, I'm not gonna look that up now.

27. ISO #627

@Kenny start backing ur shit up. posts, quotes, if ur going to try to create meta, how about u name a game where i was scum and tunneled. scum dont need to tunnel, especially on D1. they can just step back and guide town in the wrong direction. throwing yourself out on D1 to turbolynch a town is dumb scum play.

28. ISO #628

29. ISO #629

@Kenny start backing ur shit up. posts, quotes, if ur going to try to create meta, how about u name a game where i was scum and tunneled. scum dont need to tunnel, especially on D1. they can just step back and guide town in the wrong direction. throwing yourself out on D1 to turbolynch a town is dumb scum play.
    Fuck I'm not gonna start even putting in effort into quoting every single meta read. You aren't even answering the simplest questions and you have even lied about stuff I did provide quotes for.

30. ISO #630

31. ISO #631

if i came up with several other, doesnt that make it NOT TUNNELING? that sounds like scumhunting lol

what game was it?
    right now @Kenny you are my only real scumread. 100% tunneled on it. yes.

Twisting narratives, making stuff up, just saying whatever u can to try to discredit me rather than just admitting u have no idea what u are talking about anymore. hell even from the start u didn't.

so, efe is ur townread. whats ur other reads?

32. ISO #632

33. ISO #633

Quote Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
    At this point in time I feel this is a T/T interaction. If forced into making a decision between the two of them, which I would prefer not to, i would probably side distorted; I’ve no idea of either of their metas but more quote citations would be nice, I’ll have to agree
    Why would you side with Distorted?

34. ISO #634

35. ISO #635

Like are u even listening to urself at this point??

you came up with an scvmurderer scumread during the tunnel. Also several other scumreads too, I'm not gonna look that up now.

if i came up with several other, doesnt that make it NOT TUNNELING? that sounds like scumhunting lol

what game was it?

Timmy Town?

36. ISO #636

37. ISO #637
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Yea but in every game when u spam shit like “don’t talk about x” or “I _read y for doing this thing but I’m not telling what”
    You are actually just DRAWING ATTENTION TO THE THING
    normally I'd go 'stfu', but 'mma tell you to have a cookie for this post
    but I honestly dk what MM was talking about. so he didn't really draw attention to it as I'm not even sure what he was talking about

38. ISO #638
    Ganelon

nah if Kenny is scum I don't see him defending efe. would make much more sense if Efe=Town and Kenny scum.

39. ISO #639

40. ISO #640

right now @Kenny you are my only real scumread. 100% tunneled on it. yes.

Twisting narratives, making stuff up, just saying whatever u can to try to discredit me rather than just admitting u have no idea what u are talking about anymore. hell even from the start u didn't.

so, efe is ur townread. whats ur other reads?
    I've asked you so many times for your reads, I've also put out my reads a bunch of times already. Why the fuck do you have to be like that. And why the fuck are people townreading you I don't get it, srsly.
    Anyway, Yagami is a townread, Pestilence is a townread, Ganelon is a townread.
    Demaris is scum, he did mistakes I think new players more commonly do as scum than they do as town.
    MM is a weak meta based townread, he could easily be scum however, idk how much he's trying to improve his play.
    A lot of players barely posted anything.

41. ISO #641

42. ISO #642

43. ISO #643

I've asked you so many times for your reads, I've also put out my reads a bunch of times already. Why the fuck do you have to be like that. And why the fuck are people townreading you I don't get it, srsly.
    Anyway, Yagami is a townread, Pestilence is a townread, Ganelon is a townread.
    Demaris is scum, he did mistakes I think new players more commonly do as scum than they do as town.
    MM is a weak meta based townread, he could easily be scum however, idk how much he's trying to improve his play.
    A lot of players barely posted anything.
    ive posted reads lists lol can u quote once where u asked me for my reads?

44. ISO #644

45. ISO #645

46. ISO #646

All I’m saying is that for a “god at this game” and someone “very good at” “catching scum”, you didn’t even read the first 3 pages worth of text in which we clarified to falling foxes that we were an archon account,which means that the ONLY reasoning you could have possibly had to scumread is would have been the interactions between us when you were online, which was stealth “throwing shade” at you for voting hybrid and then ghosting, and that’s apparently been enough for you to tunnel us all game. Great!
    I gave you my reason for scum reading you, and idk what this post had to do with anything, a lot of words that mean nothing, you are still scum, keep trying

I'm busy, but still trying my best to keep up with this game, I've literally only read about half the posts in this game, since I haven't been able to sit down at a computer since it started

How the fuck do u dictate what I can scum read you for, or even assume what I am for

47. ISO #647

48. ISO #648

49. ISO #649

he makes a fair point about quoting things. But again, I see this as T/T atm
    eh this is exactly what he did last game as scum.

but the sheer amount of stuff he is just making up, i dont buy it at all. i dont believe he has read the thread one bit either.

If he is just BSing because he doenst want to admit that, that's one thing. but starting shit when he's called out for it is a whole other thing entirely. as i said though, exactly what he did last game. i wrote him off to be "too scummy to be scum". well, he flipped scum lol.

50. ISO #650