S-FM The Immortals - Page 6
Register

User Tag List

Page 6 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #251

Re: S-FM The Immortals

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    The biggest thing to understand with FM is do NOT take anything personally. If you are getting pushed, dont worry since a lot of the time people push for information, not always from you either. a lot of the times i will vote and push at people just to see how others (sometimes specifically 1 person) reacts.

If you are town: try to think from the mentality of a scum. what would u do if u were trying to hide from town and mislynch towns. what things stick out as seeming like someone has "more information". example of that would be someone KNOWING someone is town. seeming too confident in that it is a mislynch, then trying to play the "told u so" card the next day to gain town credit.

If you are scum: try to fake scumhunting. or just look for neutrals and toss neutral/mafia when trying to find lynches. try to help town, but not reveal enough to help them too much. you want to try to balance how much info u give.

if ur neutral, just have fun, explore the game and try to target a mafia practice scumhunting, try to genuinly FIND the scums. it will be like a good practice run for u.

Its a slow process of analyzing info and progressing in how you view the other people. but once again, don't take anything personally. even if u get voted up or mislynched or accidently scumslip or something and out urself. tensions run high as well as frustration (real frustration is a good town tell btw, fake emotions are a good scumhunting thing to look for), so dont feel horrible if someone starts saying some mean stuff, it's somewhat common in FM and non of it is because of who we are personally, it just gets very, very frusrtating trying to figure things out - especially when its like D2+ and people are still trolling =P
    Thank you so much See i was told asking for help is scummy but ya know. id rather look scummy then look like a dumbass. Ill definatly put this to practice
    "So..what kind of time shall I give you?..Shall I see what kind of sins are crawling on your back?" Credit: Undertale and all its Multiverses

2. ISO #252

Quote Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
    That wasn’t an accident I genuinely don’t think you’d claim TPR as scum
    LOL i wont put my vote here yet, but this is the lynch today.

no way efe just cracked and claimed TPR as a town. you never justify ur play as town u just keep trolling. i read this as you just felt pressure
    Gonna agree with other head here. From what (admittedly little) I know of few I (sorry to say this but) don’t think he’d be good enough a player to pull off a play as convoluted as claiming TPR as anything but a townie; and i also like that he specifically asked not to be made invincible

3. ISO #253

@Demaris do not get discouraged when people question you. pressure is a lot heavier in FM than in arcade style games =P we have gone at each other heavily before in these games, but we are still good friends in the end =P its just the nature of the game Nothing is personal.
    Excuse Me!?
    I Like Ice Cream

4. ISO #254

That wasn’t an accident I genuinely don’t think you’d claim TPR as scum
    You do not know Efekannn02, then.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

5. ISO #255

6. ISO #256

@Demaris btw, when @Mike was new he played like a complete idiot. literally had no idea what he was doing, voted random people kept fking up and apologizing. people literally just started to ignore him since he was obviously town and just...bad at the game. We tried to help him a bit and it did help, he started to grasp it better. then he sat back comfortably, watched the town lynch itself and stepped in at the end to take the win.... #wegotplayed.

so yes, noob play for new pro players is a real meta lol

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

7. ISO #257

8. ISO #258

@Demaris btw, when @Mike was new he played like a complete idiot. literally had no idea what he was doing, voted random people kept fking up and apologizing. people literally just started to ignore him since he was obviously town and just...bad at the game. We tried to help him a bit and it did help, he started to grasp it better. then he sat back comfortably, watched the town lynch itself and stepped in at the end to take the win.... #wegotplayed.

Mike was a solo neutral evil role btw, forgot to mention it. town lost...mafia lost....mike won. lol

9. ISO #259

10. ISO #260

I use a similiar Tactic
    I Like Ice Cream

11. ISO #261

Spoiler : HERESY :
    ok, i want to sum this up just so its clear because i know a lot of people wont study this setup since it's so wordy. Hell, even I have to keep going back to refresh myself on it lol

MAFIA:
    (share a night chat)

GF/invest:

- Night Immune
    - Can find Power roles.

Mafioso/vigi:

- has 2 charges, strongman

Disguiser?/actress:

- Changes roles depending on who they visited.

Traitor/Mafioso:

- Night Immune

TOWN:

Gunsmith:

- Night Immune
    - Gives out 1 shot guns

2x permadoctor

- Night Immune
    - Has 2 uses to make targets night immune

Night Immune Killing Vigi:... lol

-Night Immune
    - Can kill 2 night immune people
    - if misses twice becomes citizen

(1 of the below roles are not in the game)

Lookout/Detect-ish:

- tracks feedback

Bus Driver:

- switches 2 targets at night

Night action invest:

- Checks to see who has night actions

NEUTRALS:
    (share a night chat)

Ability Thief

- Wincon changes to town if visits a Mafia

Ability thief doctor/assistant

- Can protect the ability thief once.

HOW DARE YOU >=O
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

12. ISO #262

13. ISO #263

14. ISO #264

LOL i wont put my vote here yet, but this is the lynch today.

no way efe just cracked and claimed TPR as a town. you never justify ur play as town u just keep trolling. i read this as you just felt pressure
    I havent Justified anything yet oh boy wait and see mr scum
    I Like Ice Cream

15. ISO #265

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Just randomly saw that post while scrolling... THIS DOESN'T SIT RIGHT. It's a "serious troll". That's not like Town Efe, that's like Scum Efe trying to fake Town Efe. FoS on Efekannn02.

Definetly? I wouldn't go that far he's a nice candidate IMO, since he's not really useful usually, and right now he's scummy. This looks like the "Efe strats to survive as scum" right here.

Also, can I just state how lucky you are to strategize and discuss the game with someone IRL lol...
    Imma be honest I’m not rly coordinating anything with other head I’m just posting shit and I’ll probably end up getting him mislynched lmfao he’s sitting right next to me but we’re both just on our phones

16. ISO #266

17. ISO #267

18. ISO #268

Won my first game played of mindnight the other day because of this so I’m super wary of it, I don’t wanna tunnel him tho so make sure you stop me if you catch that <3

19. ISO #269

Quote Originally Posted by Demaris View Post
    Thank you so much See i was told asking for help is scummy but ya know. id rather look scummy then look like a dumbass. Ill definatly put this to practice
    There is no 1 thing that is scummy or towny. its all about context. you asking for help right now has nothing to do with trying to save urself or anything. and the motive behind it sounds genuine.

now, if u asked this after playing for 3 days and people started voting u before, then yeah that would raise suspicion of why u didnt ask earlier. ans the motive at that point would be clear that you were trying to justify whatever u did that was getting u voted as "noob play".

I just cant stress this enough, do not take things personally, do not feel bad (even if u do a bad play...i know we still do, but do not let it discourage you). this is a tough game, high tensions, and a decent time investment - so it generates real frusrtation =P

20. ISO #270

Just randomly saw that post while scrolling... THIS DOESN'T SIT RIGHT. It's a "serious troll". That's not like Town Efe, that's like Scum Efe trying to fake Town Efe. FoS on Efekannn02.

Definetly? I wouldn't go that far he's a nice candidate IMO, since he's not really useful usually, and right now he's scummy. This looks like the "Efe strats to survive as scum" right here.

Also, can I just state how lucky you are to strategize and discuss the game with someone IRL lol...
    Actually im Town Efe trying to be TPR for the very first time

My plan for today is to get Magoroth and Distorted shot aswell as troll the shit out of Pestilence

all grudges that tell me youre scum
    I Like Ice Cream

21. ISO #271

alright so..a read is like..giving my oppinion on people? like..reading through the posts theres a lot of finger pointing and accusing but maybe thats casting shade..i think is the term im supposed to use..so..maybe..Pestillence is trying to cast a bit of shade on me to see if anyone jumps on it the ones most likely to jump are scum right? so..Pestilence i think is town. MM is trying to sort out and analyise so..im casting Null for now. and the others well i have no idea..I think also that Light is also null or town..since his first post was a softclaim.
    "So..what kind of time shall I give you?..Shall I see what kind of sins are crawling on your back?" Credit: Undertale and all its Multiverses

22. ISO #272

23. ISO #273

24. ISO #274

alright so..a read is like..giving my oppinion on people? like..reading through the posts theres a lot of finger pointing and accusing but maybe thats casting shade..i think is the term im supposed to use..so..maybe..Pestillence is trying to cast a bit of shade on me to see if anyone jumps on it the ones most likely to jump are scum right? so..Pestilence i think is town. MM is trying to sort out and analyise so..im casting Null for now. and the others well i have no idea..I think also that Light is also null or town..since his first post was a softclaim.
    Good start! These kinds of reads are really 90% of the game. I think by d2 you’ll start really getting into it. I’m looking forward to it.

25. ISO #275

26. ISO #276

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post

My plan for today is to get Magoroth and Distorted shot aswell as troll the shit out of Pestilence

I hate you efe sksksk what’s wrong with distorted tho? I honestly quite like him rn. I don’t suppose you’d have a why?

27. ISO #277

@Demaris what is your experience with mafia? and town of salem?

- have u played sc2mafia on the arcade?
    - have you played forum mafia anywhere else?
    - how many games (approx ofc) do u think uve played of town of salem?
    - any other mafia or mafia-style games you have played?
    - chicken or steak?

28. ISO #278

29. ISO #279

30. ISO #280

31. ISO #281

32. ISO #282

33. ISO #283

Thanks so much for your input! I look forward to hearing more from you once you’re more comfortable with this whole thing <3 I’ll wait for you to answer distorteds questions do you don’t get overrun but definitely do expect me to ask you what you think of some other players at some point probably a bit later into the game

34. ISO #284

35. ISO #285

Here Let Me Clarify It For Ya There Is A Party..

36. ISO #286

I see him being the neutral healer but I don’t see him being mafia and I don’t see him being traitor.
    You don't know him as well as I do lol. He's very scummy right now, because he's trying to survive (in the Efe fashion).

Lol "I'M TRYIGN A NEW META!!"
    -vote Efekannn02
    That slot is scum lol
    @Mike FoS on you, I just find Efe scummier now.

@Demaris Yea I'm trying to sort of and analyze (Totally not a bonus credit to myself xD), and that's what town should do! Try to sort things out, basically.

Looking at the post:
    ..so..maybe..Pestillence is trying to cast a bit of shade on me to see if anyone jumps on it the ones most likely to jump are scum right?
    I want people's opinions on that. It's interesting that a new player considers people pushing them as towny, and that they consider this very legit strategy (reaction hunting)... I have a hard time seeing the alignment this indicates, though.

37. ISO #287

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    btw pestilence is still scummy, we can humor efe as scum, but we should continue to scum hunt today

Hybrid and MM are still in the PoE
    give or take the possibility that some Mafia are in the inactives, but at minimum there is one scum in that PoE I listed, probably :P
    Okay mr. “god at the game” I’ll iso you eventually

38. ISO #288

btw pestilence is still scummy, we can humor efe as scum, but we should continue to scum hunt today

Hybrid and MM are still in the PoE
    give or take the possibility that some Mafia are in the inactives, but at minimum there is one scum in that PoE I listed, probably :P
    Love you too!

What do you think of Distorted and Light_Yagami right now?

39. ISO #289

40. ISO #290

41. ISO #291

Love you too!

What do you think of Distorted and Light_Yagami right now?
    I already explained my read on distorted, but it boils down to that I feel like he is actually trying to game solve atm
    Light is just null, but im pretty sure ill figure him out down the line

-vote Pestilence
    @Pestilence we can test my skill with a lynch on you that will flip scum

42. ISO #292

43. ISO #293

u find Efe scummier, because of Meta? yikes
    I see, you're one of these unbelievers who think meta is not good to use.... THIS IS HERESY!!!!

But nah seriously, meta is probably the only way to read Light and Efe correctly. Else they'd be permascum

44. ISO #294

idk why im happy af

finally I will get lynched by pieces of garbage as tpr on day 1

if you guys are town I will laugh at the faces you make ahahajahahahajhajaahah Lynch Me Now I think its time to have some fun
    this was a really bad post... do you even know what the 3p is in this game? who is your 3p buddy then?

45. ISO #295

I see, you're one of these unbelievers who think meta is not good to use.... THIS IS HERESY!!!!

But nah seriously, meta is probably the only way to read Light and Efe correctly. Else they'd be permascum
    ok i take my scum read on you, you have a decent amount of energy showing...
    like i said, ill /barn the efe meta read, and i think i can find lights alignment at some point like i stated

46. ISO #296

I already explained my read on distorted, but it boils down to that I feel like he is actually trying to game solve atm

-vote Pestilence
    https://www.logicallyfallacious.com/...ng-Familiarity (I just found that site and it's lovely lol)

You see, in real life, it's often a simple overconfidence. But in Mafia, it's the TMI scumtell.... How are you so sure of that? This is strange, Wisp.

47. ISO #297

-vote Pestilence
    Okay buddy! I don’t see you as scum, just a town with a bit of an ego ^~^ if I’m lynched by you, and you’re town, once I flip I fully expect you to say “sorry great archon-sama I was wrong”

48. ISO #298

Okay buddy! I don’t see you as scum, just a town with a bit of an ego ^~^ if I’m lynched by you, and you’re town, once I flip I fully expect you to say “sorry great archon-sama I was wrong”
    Hmm, I like you so far, and I like Stealth too (Yes, I can see through the walls of thy Archon)... so hop into the townreads, Chogall.

49. ISO #299

@Demaris what is your experience with mafia? and town of salem?

- have u played sc2mafia on the arcade?
    - have you played forum mafia anywhere else?
    - how many games (approx ofc) do u think uve played of town of salem?
    - any other mafia or mafia-style games you have played?
    - chicken or steak?
    i...THINK so..like the one with the judge? and nobody wants to be the judge? my exp with tos is that..its full of AIDS lol ive played a lot of TOS a little bit of thrown of lies..but its pretty much the same right? and no this is my first forum base game. and i cant really give an approx number for that..id say like..maybe 40 or so? and mafia styled games..would Pheonix wright count? JK i know thats a no..the only ones i can think of is TOS and TOL *throne of lies* also i think yes ive played starcraft mafia the arcade thing..and also. Steak..Rare.

50. ISO #300

https://www.logicallyfallacious.com/...ng-Familiarity (I just found that site and it's lovely lol)

You see, in real life, it's often a simple overconfidence. But in Mafia, it's the TMI scumtell.... How are you so sure of that? This is strange, Wisp.
    This is why ur so easy to find as scum, u dont do ANY of this when u are scum. this is town MM lol