• Option 12:

0 0%
  • Option 13:

2 50.00%
  • Option 14:

0 0%
  1. ISO #1

Petition to fucking delete ArsoNist's petition

You think you can beat me in the petitions you motherfucking bitch?
    I can create actually decent of shitposts that are worse than your "test thread" and "bad thread" and "how to fuck yourself" and "gay lesbian traps" and "how fast staff can lock this" and "too much shitposts" and "list of evil villanz" and "swear here" thread.
    If you'll face me 1v1 at the troll battle for the CircleJerk mod, you'll be dead, kiddo, even though we're battling over the horrific content subforum
    Motherfucking delete this guy's petition to delete my motherfucking petition, i'm the true moderator of the whole horrific content, including this place.

This guy isn't even a funny shitposter, he's a poser of the true glorious subculture of actually funny people. And the true shitposting king, which has lvl 1000 at shitposting is me and only me. Not even Rachyl is close to my skill of shitposting. And now we see a fucking kid saying "Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck.". You're not the god of shitposting, you're just an asshole who think you deserve something other than a 1 week ban for posting 80 times a day.

Go spam in Circlejerk. This subforum is only for true horrific content
    Your real posts are too dumb to be even called real posts, it's just some trash that isn't truthful at all, like this fucking gem.

Now sign here by voting in poll if you think Arsonist is just some kid trying to say that he's "god of shitposting" because that is literally what he's trying to do because he typed out that he's the "god of shitposting"
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Re: Petition to fucking delete ArsoNist's petition

Quote Originally Posted by Arsonist View Post
    It seems like you really need to watch that video at "How to fuck yourself" thread.
    This board is for true shitposting while your shitposts are just shitty posts, not shitposts.
    You forgot to vote

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    With overwhelming support like this, I can't not grant this request.
    you forgot to vote

7. ISO #7
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    You think you can beat me in the petitions you motherfucking bitch?
    I can create actually decent of shitposts that are worse than your "test thread" and "bad thread" and "how to fuck yourself" and "gay lesbian traps" and "how fast staff can lock this" and "too much shitposts" and "list of evil villanz" and "swear here" thread.
    If you'll face me 1v1 at the troll battle for the CircleJerk mod, you'll be dead, kiddo, even though we're battling over the horrific content subforum
    Motherfucking delete this guy's petition to delete my motherfucking petition, i'm the true moderator of the whole horrific content, including this place.

This guy isn't even a funny shitposter, he's a poser of the true glorious subculture of actually funny people. And the true shitposting king, which has lvl 1000 at shitposting is me and only me. Not even Rachyl is close to my skill of shitposting. And now we see a fucking kid saying "Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck.". You're not the god of shitposting, you're just an asshole who think you deserve something other than a 1 week ban for posting 80 times a day.

Go spam in Circlejerk. This subforum is only for true horrific content
    Your real posts are too dumb to be even called real posts, it's just some trash that isn't truthful at all, like this fucking gem.

Now sign here by voting in poll if you think Arsonist is just some kid trying to say that he's "god of shitposting" because that is literally what he's trying to do because he typed out that he's the "god of shitposting"
    You should turn this post into a version of the Navy Seal copypasta tbh