User Tag List

1. ISO #1
    Ganelon

S-FM Simple Role Mash (5P)

Setup info available below

Changelog 3rd April 2019, 10:00PM (V1.05):
    -Added Town Rolecards
    -Added Neutral Rolecards
    -Gave the Neutral an additional ability, apart from their kill/kill-related abilities (their "secondary role")
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by ; April 3rd, 2019 at 01:28 PM.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: S-FM Simple Role Mash

Very nice setup. 24 hours will most likely lead to information starving, though, given the amount of players. I recommend a 48h cycle, or even a 36h cycle if everyone's ok with it (I'm usually against this, but a 6P setup should be good for 36h).

"About 40 % will be Citizens, so 1, 2 or 3"? Am I that terrible at math, or is that false lol

I also fear a power role fest with 3 of them in the game. I believe limiting them to two is better; if you compare with some classic setups, like the 9P Mafioso/Consort VS 5 cits/sheriff/doctor, you'll see that there aren't more TPRs than 2, with 2 mafia and a consort. The same goes for the 7P version, which has -2 citizens (and is slightly mafia favored).
    TL;DR: 3 TPRs is too much for a 6P setup with a simple SK.

Do you want to provide a sample of every rolecard? (Not necessary if you want it to be hidden)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

4. ISO #4

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    This reminds me of MM's new triad setup
    I literally didn't make that tho

If you're talking about La Cosa Nostra, it's not the same goal. This is to find one killer before everyone's dead, it's another game, associations cannot be used, etc.
    My setup is a classic setup to get back to the basics of Mafia, which are really fun: analysing interactions, nightkills and feedbacks, and still having to use scumhunting as the main source of information.

Also.... I don't know if that was just added or if I missed it, but "You can vote only once at MYLO/LYLO".... Why? I only see that as fun-breaking, unless you have a specific intent behind that.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

5. ISO #5
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Very nice setup. 24 hours will most likely lead to information starving, though, given the amount of players. I recommend a 48h cycle, or even a 36h cycle if everyone's ok with it (I'm usually against this, but a 6P setup should be good for 36h).

"About 40 % will be Citizens, so 1, 2 or 3"? Am I that terrible at math, or is that false lol

I also fear a power role fest with 3 of them in the game. I believe limiting them to two is better; if you compare with some classic setups, like the 9P Mafioso/Consort VS 5 cits/sheriff/doctor, you'll see that there aren't more TPRs than 2, with 2 mafia and a consort. The same goes for the 7P version, which has -2 citizens (and is slightly mafia favored).
    TL;DR: 3 TPRs is too much for a 6P setup with a simple SK.

Do you want to provide a sample of every rolecard? (Not necessary if you want it to be hidden)
    Keep in mind that the so-called power roles can be anything ranging from Sleepwalker to Bulletproof. Some of them may actually be pro-scum, e.g. Town Janitor.
    Others, such as Snitch, may be very useful.
    I'll provide a Sample of the rolecards, and it's quite a vast list indeed.
    I may limit it to 1-2.
    40% is closer to 2, but it's not a hard limit. It would round to either 25% or 50% for WIFOM. Nothing prevents the NK from claiming a PR.

6. ISO #6
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I literally didn't make that tho

If you're talking about La Cosa Nostra, it's not the same goal. This is to find one killer before everyone's dead, it's another game, associations cannot be used, etc.
    My setup is a classic setup to get back to the basics of Mafia, which are really fun: analysing interactions, nightkills and feedbacks, and still having to use scumhunting as the main source of information.

Also.... I don't know if that was just added or if I missed it, but "You can vote only once at MYLO/LYLO".... Why? I only see that as fun-breaking, unless you have a specific intent behind that.
    I want people to very clearly think through their final vote. I dislike quick hammers.

7. ISO #7

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    Keep in mind that the so-called power roles can be anything ranging from Sleepwalker to Bulletproof. Some of them may actually be pro-scum, e.g. Town Janitor.
    Others, such as Snitch, may be very useful.
    I'll provide a Sample of the rolecards, and it's quite a vast list indeed.
    I may limit it to 1-2.
    40% is closer to 2, but it's not a hard limit. It would round to either 25% or 50% for WIFOM. Nothing prevents the NK from claiming a PR.
    Oh... well if you're going with town godfathers, 3 TPRs possibility is ok lol, as long as you handpick the roles (Which I recommend).
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    I want people to very clearly think through their final vote. I dislike quick hammers.
    It doesn't prevent quick hammers, it only prevents their final play, baits, etc. It's part of the fun. People can still early vote. If you want to do that, it'd be better to just forbid lynches before half daytime is over.

8. ISO #8
    Ganelon

Godfather probably won't be a thing. I can't add role cards rn, as Narrator is down ;-;. I'm taking the idea for this setup from a Narrator setup I like to play.

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10
    Ganelon

rofl thanks for pointing that out

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.