S-FM The Mages' Guild - Page 79
Register

User Tag List

Page 79 of 82 FirstFirst ... 29 69 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 LastLast
Results 3,901 to 3,950 of 4084
  1. ISO #3901

Re: S-FM The Mages' Guild

Look, there are only really 2 possibilities when it comes to role cards...

1) The last remaining scum didn't receive much information on what town received as their role card.

2) The last remaining scum did receive significant information on what town received as role cards.

Based off of the early posts made by Mike, it was fairly clear that he knew what was on the student role card. If the remaining mafia doesn't know about the contents of the role card, it's unlikely that Mike was able to just bluff his way into persuading everyone that he was a student, even after the role name incident. If the remaining mafia does know a lot about the contents of the student role card, angleshooting is a complete waste of time. Thinking that Mike would have gotten all the flavor text for the student role but had either the title of the role or the win condition omitted just seems like wishful thinking, and it's no more likely that he messed up while having that information as mafia then it would be if he was town.

Outside of angleshooting, I just didn't find Mike to be that scummy. Even if he sometimes said or did some questionable things, this is something that he does as town as well (I can go back to previous games if this needs expanding) and he overall seemed to be genuinely attempting to scumhunt. I haven't played enough games with Mike and Distorted to be able to say much about their meta, but I don't see their interaction as indicative of scum busing to lynch over that.

And to answer the question about whether I knew I was town, my rolecard said I was aligned with town or the mages' guild. I had no doubt when I read it that I was town, but I also saw where some of the potential confusion was coming from for people like Kenny who thought that town and mage's guild were two separate alignments.

2. ISO #3902

3. ISO #3903

The easiest push right now for a scum to make would be on rumox for trying to get the vote off #2. It was very likley #2 was going to be lynched. I don't see a scum rumox blatently trying to get the vote off #2 hes smarter then that.

As much of an argument can be made the other way and say rumox was trying to save his scum buddy, but to me that wouldn't be the right play because #2 was doomed anyways. Scum rumox would not want to defend #2 in any way shape or form. Thats another reason i believe rumox to be town.

If you look theres two votes on rumox. Lawyer and Auckmid. If we let aamirus slide untill tomorrow and then push through a lawyer or auckmid lynch today it will help clear up some of the confusion.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

4. ISO #3904

5. ISO #3905

6. ISO #3906

7. ISO #3907

Don't lynch me, I'm town. I did vote Distorted D2 and left my vote there. I voted #2 because I thought he was scum but then I started having second thoughts and unvoted.

My play has been absolute crap, but with my death you will get another dead town. I already claimed like 3 times but for those who missed it I am a Student/Mage, alignment is Town or Mages' Guild.

8. ISO #3908

9. ISO #3909

IDK What Ta Think ATM Everything Is So Fuzzy... Honestly, I Cant Decide.. We Lost All Our Town Power Roles I Think.. Now Its Basically The Luck Of The Draw.. Distorted Said Day One That He Was A Student & Had A Night Action But Wasnt Town.. Numbertwo Said He Could Cast Spells But Didnt Have A Night Action.. Now If We Follow This Train Of Thought.. Only One Person Today Has Said They Had No Information Leading To The Fact.. That, They Arent Town.. And That Is Indeed Aamirus.. Besides Blink.. Based On Blinks Role However, He Prob Didnt Need To Be Informed That He Was Town.. Next Would Be Rumox Yes He Did Claim Student Day One But Has Offered No Real Role Information Beyond That..

Further More.. Only One Person Was Certain That I Was BMd And That Is Aamirus.. Aamirus Claimed That There Was No Doubt That I Was Blackmailed.. And That Blink Wasnt.. Auckmed Was/Is A Scum Read Of Mine For His NI/Shrugging Off A Spell Day 2.. We Have Basically Been Over Looking Rumox For The Most Part.. U Trust That Auckmed Would Have Hammered Distorted Day 1.. Also, Rumox Made Mention That Distorted Was Playing His Scum Game... Basically...

I Wanna Know Who The Fuck Everyone Thinks Is Blackmailed.. We Have One Person That Believes It Is Me With 100% Certainty...

10. ISO #3910

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    IDK What Ta Think ATM Everything Is So Fuzzy... Honestly, I Cant Decide.. We Lost All Our Town Power Roles I Think.. Now Its Basically The Luck Of The Draw.. Distorted Said Day One That He Was A Student & Had A Night Action But Wasnt Town.. Numbertwo Said He Could Cast Spells But Didnt Have A Night Action.. Now If We Follow This Train Of Thought.. Only One Person Today Has Said They Had No Information Leading To The Fact.. That, They Arent Town.. And That Is Indeed Aamirus.. Besides Blink.. Based On Blinks Role However, He Prob Didnt Need To Be Informed That He Was Town.. Next Would Be Rumox Yes He Did Claim Student Day One But Has Offered No Real Role Information Beyond That..

Further More.. Only One Person Was Certain That I Was BMd And That Is Aamirus.. Aamirus Claimed That There Was No Doubt That I Was Blackmailed.. And That Blink Wasnt.. Auckmed Was/Is A Scum Read Of Mine For His NI/Shrugging Off A Spell Day 2.. We Have Basically Been Over Looking Rumox For The Most Part.. I Trust That Auckmed Would Have Hammered Distorted Day 1.. Also, Rumox Made Mention That Distorted Was Playing His Scum Game... Basically...

I Wanna Know Who The Fuck Everyone Thinks Is Blackmailed.. We Have One Person That Believes It Is Me With 100% Certainty...
    Sorry For Double Post Has To Edit A Word..

11. ISO #3911

12. ISO #3912

The Really Messed Up Part Is.. That Everyone Here Has Been Supplying Valid Information But The Lawyer.. The Posts From The Lawyer Are Short With No Real Substance And Have Been All Game.. But, Has Role Card That Matches Other PPLs.. Now It Could Have Been Forged Together.. By Reviewing Other PPLs Roles Once Stated I Remember Day Two That The Lawyer Was Unsure Of The Role Card They Were Given..

13. ISO #3913

14. ISO #3914

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    The Really Messed Up Part Is.. That Everyone Here Has Been Supplying Valid Information But The Lawyer.. The Posts From The Lawyer Are Short With No Real Substance And Have Been All Game.. But, Has Role Card That Matches Other PPLs.. Now It Could Have Been Forged Together.. By Reviewing Other PPLs Roles Once Stated I Remember Day Two That The Lawyer Was Unsure Of The Role Card They Were Given..
    Could you find that post for me?

Because I don't remember being unsure about my role card

15. ISO #3915

16. ISO #3916

17. ISO #3917

18. ISO #3918

19. ISO #3919

20. ISO #3920

I have a thought. Let's lynch aamrius cuz she doubldd down on not being told she is town in rolecard. If she is town we riot against mag and dont vote and keep this game in a never ending state.

Bm target can do whatever they are told to do but if the rest of town doesn't vote then no one dies
    Bm target doesnt die cuz they fulfil their obligation

21. ISO #3921

22. ISO #3922

23. ISO #3923

24. ISO #3924

25. ISO #3925

26. ISO #3926

Light_Yagami was exiled to a distant world and disappeared from the castle. He was a J'zargo.
    The Lawyer died in a freak magickal accident. He was a
    Student.

Role List Players Player Status
    Student @Marshmallow Marshall Silenced D2
    Hidden Mages' Guild @Auckmid Alive
    Student @Kenny Lynched D2
    Archmage @blinkskater Revealed D2
    Master Wizard @Stealthbomber16 @Bahkieh Silenced D5
    Student @The Lawyer Lynched D6
    J'zargo @Light_Yagami Silenced D6
    Thalmor Agent @Distorted Lynched D3
    Ancano @Mike @aamirus Alive
    Student @Damus_Graves Lynched D4
    Hidden Mages' Guild @rumox Alive
    Daedra Worshipper @Eclipse Killed N3
    Thalmor Agent @Numbertwo Lynched D5

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

Please send me a PM stating whether you'd be fine with the night ending early.
    Last edited by Forum Mafia GM; February 15th, 2019 at 09:00 AM.

27. ISO #3927

Nobody died.
    Role List Players Player Status
    Student @Marshmallow Marshall Silenced D2
    Hidden Mages' Guild @Auckmid Alive
    Student @Kenny Lynched D2
    Archmage @blinkskater Revealed D2
    Master Wizard @Stealthbomber16 @Bahkieh Silenced D5
    Student @The Lawyer Lynched D6
    J'zargo @Light_Yagami Silenced D6
    Thalmor Agent @Distorted Lynched D3
    Ancano @Mike @aamirus Alive
    Student @Damus_Graves Lynched D4
    Hidden Mages' Guild @rumox Alive
    Daedra Worshipper @Eclipse Killed N3
    Thalmor Agent @Numbertwo Lynched D5

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

Please send me a PM stating whether you'd be fine with the night ending early.

28. ISO #3928

29. ISO #3929

30. ISO #3930
    Ganelon

3 votes to hammer.
    Updating lynch count.

31. ISO #3931

I was, or course, not the blackmail target last night. If Rumox or Aamirus are blackmailed, they should claim to narrow the suspect pool. If Blink is blackmailed, just lynch whoever he was BMd to target, once again narrowing the suspect pool.

If the remaining mafia did not target anyone so that they can fake claim BM, they will lose 100% of the time. As such, any BM claims can be considered true.

32. ISO #3932

33. ISO #3933

34. ISO #3934

35. ISO #3935

36. ISO #3936

37. ISO #3937

38. ISO #3938

39. ISO #3939

40. ISO #3940

41. ISO #3941

42. ISO #3942

43. ISO #3943

44. ISO #3944

45. ISO #3945

46. ISO #3946

47. ISO #3947

@rumox

1) If Blink is BMed to get a town member lynched and he complies by voting for that person, even though it would result in a mislynch, Blink would survive since he would by complying with the demand, allowing the game to continue into day 8 with only 2 suspects still alive along with Blink.

2) Even if Blink was BMed to do something that would result in a town loss, he could just not comply. This would result in his death at EoD, but that doesn't matter if the last scum is still successfully lynched.

So again...

Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    We lose now. Just a matter of waiting for bmd blink to vote then scum to hammer

What?

48. ISO #3948

49. ISO #3949

Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    Figured BM target had to do the demand and they died irregardless of success but whatevz just shows my lack of application to this game
    "Look at me fellow town. My knowledge of publicaly revealed mechanics about the blackmailer are so poor that I couldn't possibly be the blackmailer."

50. ISO #3950

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.