User Tag List

Page 77 of 82 FirstFirst ... 27 67 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... LastLast
Results 3,801 to 3,850 of 4084
  1. ISO #3801

2. ISO #3802

3. ISO #3803

Re: S-FM The Mages' Guild

Quote Originally Posted by Auckmid View Post
    I'll reiterate one more time why I think that Rumox is scum. On day 4, the lynch vote was headed towards Numbertwo. When this happened, he tried hard to shift it towards Numbertwo instead. The two main reasons he gave for wanting to shift the vote were both flawed.

1) The Lawyer pushed for the lynch on Kenny.

However, do day 2 when it was Kenny vs Eclipse, a mafia was never at risk of dying. As such, it didn't make a ton of sense for the mafia to just pile onto the mislynch since doing so would put them into a more questionable position without protecting a mafia. I asked this question to Rumox....

...and he never responded.

2) Numbertwo attempted to make a pro-town gambit which The Lawyer never did.

Rumox is making the argument that since Numbertwo was attempting to mislead the mafia because he was attempting to mislead the mafia by claiming to have magical powers. This actually might have been a decent point if not for the fact that Numbertwo had PREVIOUSLY claimed that his claim of having magical powers was genuinely on his role card.

You cannot call Numbertwo's claim that he could cast a few spells a "towny play" after he claimed that was actually what was on his role card. If that was his actual role card, with the limited information on day 1, there's every chance he would have though he had actual abilities, making the entire argument that he was a citizen trying to mislead the mafia false.

As it stands, it seems that Rumox was trying to shift the lynch vote from a mafia player onto someone else. How is this not more scummy to everyone?
    It is. Lawyer also refused to lynch numbertwo and when asked why he unvoted he just said “I’m a coward”, which I still don’t get at all
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

4. ISO #3804

5. ISO #3805

6. ISO #3806

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    It is. Lawyer also refused to lynch numbertwo and when asked why he unvoted he just said “I’m a coward”, which I still don’t get at all
    I Understood It.. Because, The Lawyer Refused To Lynch Scum Buddy.. Honetly It Would Make It Harder... If The Lawyer Had..

7. ISO #3807

8. ISO #3808

Can you please give rationalization as to why you believe that Rumox is town.
    Well Alot Of It Comes From Day One.. He Caught On To Distorted Being Scum Early That Day.. He Also, Saw There Was Something Going On That Seemed Shady With The Reads Of Me.. He Has Offered Solid Opinions Through Out Remaining Days.. As Have You In Your Opinions..

9. ISO #3809

10. ISO #3810

11. ISO #3811

12. ISO #3812

13. ISO #3813

14. ISO #3814

15. ISO #3815

16. ISO #3816

17. ISO #3817

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    How The Lawyer acted on day 4 where he voted for Numbertwo and then immediately unvoted for the reasons he gave are extremely questionable for similar reasons to Rumox. However, the difference is that Rumox made a proactive effort to switch lynch targets while The Lawyer was just wishy-washy about the entire thing and didn't actually make much of an effort to lynch someone other then Numbertwo, which doesn't make a ton on sense for scum to do since it wouldn't do much to save your scummate while making you look bad once they flipped.

It would suck though if The Lawyer did end up being scum and somehow won alongside Numbertwo.

18. ISO #3818

19. ISO #3819

How The Lawyer acted on day 4 where he voted for Numbertwo and then immediately unvoted for the reasons he gave are extremely questionable for similar reasons to Rumox. However, the difference is that Rumox made a proactive effort to switch lynch targets while The Lawyer was just wishy-washy about the entire thing and didn't actually make much of an effort to lynch someone other then Numbertwo, which doesn't make a ton on sense for scum to do since it wouldn't do much to save your scummate while making you look bad once they flipped.

It would suck though if The Lawyer did end up being scum and somehow won alongside Numbertwo.
    Yeah Im Glad You Noticed That As Well I Brought It To Immediate Attention...

20. ISO #3820

21. ISO #3821

22. ISO #3822

23. ISO #3823

24. ISO #3824

25. ISO #3825

26. ISO #3826

27. ISO #3827

28. ISO #3828

29. ISO #3829

30. ISO #3830

31. ISO #3831

32. ISO #3832

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    NO wrong. I never claimed not to be town. I Hard claimed town. I said my roles does not say I am town in it. I had to ask Mag if I was town he responded yes you are Town. Yes I am a Student at the Mages' Guild. I have a Role. No my role is not STUDENT.
    This was the first time in the entire game that anyone made any claims of being student. While it could have been a lucky guess from the flavor text, guessing that this was indeed the name of the citizen would be very risky to the point that it is unlikely. Based off of everything else I've seen, I still think that Aamirus is most likely town, even if Mike later screwed up his role card.

2 days ago, Rumox pushed HARD to flip the Numbertwo onto The Lawyer and his arguments were effectively "Lawyer hasn't been useful (null) and he voted for Kenny". I asked why he thought that would make The Lawyer scum

He never responded. Instead, he started the day sheeping onto my train before Blink revealed BM, then only switched back to The Lawyer after he got called out. This is incredibly scummy.
    Is this how mike "later" screwed up his role card?
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

33. ISO #3833

34. ISO #3834

35. ISO #3835

@Kenny Quote this if you can not I will Hard push for your lynch If you can I will hard push for distorted lynch.

My POV this is Distorted or Kenny this is TvS witch is witch not sure. But we shall soon find out.
    meeeeeeeeeeeeeh it's like he knew

36. ISO #3836

37. ISO #3837

38. ISO #3838

Distorted to be honest I was reading Kenny scum painting you. Because I missed that post but you being caught red handed in a lie. only shows you are scum. You dont do this as town. I will HARD push for your lynch. you are not town. So only way out is to scum paint me hard Distorted.
    why would mike say this...?

then some post later....

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    @Mike you asked over and over for proof of kenny saying i said how my rolecad was given. we both gave it to u multiple times. now u are saying there was a lie there? nah man ur creating the lie there

-vote mike
    you ignored BOTH of us saying it was said. u waited until it was posted to then say " oh it was said". you created a situation for urself there =P

ill give u props, but you are scum.

town, lynch me if u want but lynch mike 100% tomorrow. idgaf at this point its turned into nitpicking at rolecards.

mike says the same shit, his doesnt say mages guild or w/e but no1 is questioning that. so go for it. vote me. mike 100% tomorrow.
    tbh this is a classic case of open wolfing, distorted and mike just bussing the shit out of each other when it looked for sure Distorted was going to be the lynch for the day LOL.

few posts later LOL

dude, lynch me then. ill flip town lol its on u. lynch mike 100% tomorrow.

few posts later Mike is now searching deeply for a reason to try and town-read distorted.... even tho distorted has already EXPLAINED mike wants something more lol.

you give a strong argument I want to believe you are town. but the fact is in one post you claimed to have been given a role card by other means then in a letter post you claimed not to have been given a role card and only told you where town please explain.
    Ok it gets even stranger here. Remember on Day 2 when we awoke and MM was the one blackmailed to Lynch Mike?

nah ill get lynched - just lynch mike, then MM 100%.

MM claimed he had the same rolecard right after stealth claimed it. positive he jumped in there to try to get "locked in" as a town core.

Mike said he got the role the same way i did, yet is now pushing for my lynch for the same reason.

and light...said he received his in green........ lol

im dealing with 3 scums here i feel like xD but lynch away.
    So Mike is literally just stating over and over that distorted contradicted himself, which was one of kennys arguments against distorted and one of the main reasons people were scum reading distorted.

That is 100% correct. But it is not about how you got it. I it about the 2 posts that counter and each other.

One you say you did get one

the other says you did not get one .

We are not auguring if you got one or how you got one. It is those 2 posts. If you are truly town then tell me why you did that.
    so after all that Mike unvotes distorted and makes it a point to bring the "Or" into the equation. Mike claims to not have recieved "Or" MM does.

you are at l2
    -unvote
    Does not mean I belive you but the fact MM has the or scares me. MM has proven he has the exact same role card as me but the OR
    Distorted seems to be Heavily trying to make the lynch about the "or" and on Day 2 MM being blackmailed to lynch mike goes along with that. I'm pretty sure after not being lynched day the scum were really confident that Distorted was going to be safe going foreward. Blackmailing MM to lynch Mike. To get the "or" thing straightened out would have been a very good angle to push. Mike was townread by nearly everyone. MM was somewhat scummy, and Damus also scumread MM at the time. Scum knew I was backing distorted, and that Damus scumread MM. I do believe the scum BM'D MM to lynch Mike to make Mike look even more towny, knowing mikes lynch would not happen and that MM would die. This would throw crazy shade at the "OR" claimers who all happened to flip town. SB16 and Damus.

he only said he has the OR after stealth said so. he actually pressured kenny about it iwth me. If he had the OR he would know what kenny was saying when kenny said "town or x" MM quoted that post saying it was BS, i quoted that post saying it was BS. I didnt have the OR, or mages guild in it. MM now says he does? why didnt he understand that post? he ONLY understood it after stealth said so. he then jumped on that saying he had it to. makes no sense.
    AGAIN Now Mike is heavily focusing on the "OR" aspect of it. which further backs my theory, Please put some serious thought into this for I believe this to be the case.

Archmage disappearing and his traitorous advisor fleeing the scene, disguised as a common student...

This is what scares me. MM has the same role card as me but the OR @Marshmellow Marshell Please explain why you have the OR I do not. I know i am 100% town.

39. ISO #3839

40. ISO #3840

Sorry Amy, you took me dropping that argument with a weak "i have no reason to scumread you" way to easily.

We still have this evidence in the thread from when mike was still here and we know distorted flipped scum, this is my theory, and I'm sorry @aamirus that mike put you in this position.

41. ISO #3841

Also I'd like to state that Mike's main argument was literally you lied you said you got a role card and then you didn't over and over.

Yagami said he received a green role cared which was proven not to be true and later admitted by Yagami.

Did Mike push that the way he pushed Distorted here? No... Even though it was a lie/direct contradiction, It looked like Distorted was a goner, with only myself backing him, Mike was jumping on the buss.

42. ISO #3842

43. ISO #3843

44. ISO #3844

You went looking for evidence mike was scum so you looked at every post in the scummiest light possible and managed to confirm your suspicions using that confirmation bias. If you read the same posts as if he is town then he looks to be one of the only people actively pushing for distorted’s lynch and looks towny af.

Confirmation bias does not equal actual confirmation. The only reason you can do this with mike more than with the other 3 players is not because Mike is scum but because he made 3 times as many posts as any of these people. I believe I have done enough to be pretty much confirmed town to anybody seriously reading the game, and I also believe I am the only one of the 4 unconfirmed that has done that, making me your clear worst choice of lynch.

45. ISO #3845

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Sorry Amy, you took me dropping that argument with a weak "i have no reason to scumread you" way to easily.

We still have this evidence in the thread from when mike was still here and we know distorted flipped scum, this is my theory, and I'm sorry @aamirus that mike put you in this position.
    I was happy to accept that because it’s the only thing a logical person would think

46. ISO #3846

MM I am so sorry I did not see the Intrigues part i missed that. to bad it was Forced into lol . MM is lock town core
    Go to this post and then go to the post it’s quoting. Mike basically confirmed himself as mage by using the intrigues part of the flavor text to try and catch scum. You can ask the living cits here to confirm that the card talks about “intrigues beyond your understanding”

47. ISO #3847

Yeah idk about aamirus being scum. I don't think Advisor got same flavour as citizen.

Also I won't argue that I didn't try to flip the lynch. I have scum read Lawyer since like day 2. I also haven't intentionally dodged auckmids posts at me. I haven't had as much time I thought I would for this game. I'm finishing up at work and then gotta go to a friends birthday party so I'll try to squeeze in a post addressing auckmids reads of me

48. ISO #3848

Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    Yeah idk about aamirus being scum. I don't think Advisor got same flavour as citizen.

Also I won't argue that I didn't try to flip the lynch. I have scum read Lawyer since like day 2. I also haven't intentionally dodged auckmids posts at me. I haven't had as much time I thought I would for this game. I'm finishing up at work and then gotta go to a friends birthday party so I'll try to squeeze in a post addressing auckmids reads of me
    I happen to think Ancano did get student role information.

Flavor says he was disguised as a simple student.

In crypts last hidden setup i was scum, that used to be town and literally had towns wincon in my role card. It would have been a steam role scum victory if i hadnt been sent for the factional kill by a few scum team mates that wouldn't take Mike and I's opinions into consideration lol.

Anywho ttyl

49. ISO #3849

Also, the death of Damus is being used as an argument for why Rumox is town. However, Rumox benefited more from that death then anyone else because he is being read heavily as town because of it while I'm getting lynched almost purely off of Damus' flip.
    I disagree I would benefit from BM'ing the one guy alive at the time that was adamant that I was town. I'd want him further in the game than when he exited. If I was scum you would have been targeted due to your post about pm'ing host about duplicate roles when Distorted claimed Doctor, this is why I thought you were Doctor not Bukakke. This also makes me question why you weren't targeted by the the scummers after that post.

This was the first time in the entire game that anyone made any claims of being student. While it could have been a lucky guess from the flavor text, guessing that this was indeed the name of the citizen would be very risky to the point that it is unlikely. Based off of everything else I've seen, I still think that Aamirus is most likely town, even if Mike later screwed up his role card.

2 days ago, Rumox pushed HARD to flip the Numbertwo onto The Lawyer and his arguments were effectively "Lawyer hasn't been useful (null) and he voted for Kenny". I asked why he thought that would make The Lawyer scum

He never responded. Instead, he started the day sheeping onto my train before Blink revealed BM, then only switched back to The Lawyer after he got called out. This is incredibly scummy.
    First, you give Aamirus/Mike slot town cred for claiming the flavour of Citizen. Look at my very first post. I did it before anyone else did so you can throw out that I picked up on the subtle softing.

Second, I did do this. I scum read Lawyer, and even if he is town I feel it would be overly beneficial to have him removed from the game. I also didn't say it was cause he voted for Kenny. It had to do with his vote to lynch and scum read on day 2 or something that contradicted itself.

Third, I guess it looks like a sheep vote but since people do not share the same scum read of Lawyer as I do, POE means its going to be you who gets my vote. I don't recall ever being called out? Unless you mean Lawyer scum reading me and voting me. That's when I went back on my thought and having that slot alive is very detrimental for town and since we can afford a mislynch, I felt comfortable doing so on that slot. It's legit 50/50 you or him in my eyes. I just don't see Mike/Aamirus being scum.

I think that covers your posts @ me. You also held me as the highest town read out of everyone else I just noticed after going back, and this is after I tried flipping the lynch which you are using as your crux to scum read me. Weird.

50. ISO #3850

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.