S-FM The Mages' Guild - Page 23
Register

User Tag List

Page 23 of 82 FirstFirst ... 13 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 33 73 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,150 of 4084
  1. ISO #1101

Re: S-FM The Mages' Guild

But you need to seriously look at people like @Light_Yagami who wanted to skip. his pressure about receiving a "green worded rolecard" was derailed very fast by kenny. who popped in and voted without answering any of the questions but the people who wanted to skip, but then jumped on this train second it started getting traction

Damus, for pushing on the easiest target for a dumb reason. NumberTwo was at L-5 and u freaked out over that.

and numbertwo - why damus would defend him this hard is beyond me. but GL pressuring anyone if having 2 votes on someone is "a lynch train" lol

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

2. ISO #1102

3. ISO #1103

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Oh now that u and ur scum buddy are found out u are willing to skip..
    @Light_Yagami u do not find it weird how fast damus jumped on trying to defend numbertwo? second numbertwo got 2 votes damus starts freaking out trying to scapegoat my lynch again. talks about wanting other ppl pressured and freaks out since it turns out to be numbertwo

4. ISO #1104

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    @Light_Yagami u do not find it weird how fast damus jumped on trying to defend numbertwo? second numbertwo got 2 votes damus starts freaking out trying to scapegoat my lynch again. talks about wanting other ppl pressured and freaks out since it turns out to be numbertwo
    and @Light_Yagami what happened eto you wanting to skip, btw? =P seems you dropped your plans pretty quick. 2 mis lynches and town loses. so we have 1 mis lynch, 1 skip.

5. ISO #1105

6. ISO #1106

As i said earlier - any lynch over skipping is anti town in this. Damus knows this well, even supported the idea. however, the second i voted he jumped on that. he did not want a skip at all - scum is the only people who will not want a skip.

him taking a pressure vote and trying to paint it as 'starting a lynch train' when i made it 100% clear that my vote will be on skipping later. buuut apparently pressuring AFKs gets u lynched, so w/e

7. ISO #1107

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Yeah yagami is obviously more okay with you being 35% scum then playing it safe with a skip day which he was totally okay with.
    so tomorrow you are on MYLO. Literally any info town gets will be BS now since scum will lie their ass off to get 1 more lynch. 0 info will be credible. that sounds like a fun situation lol

8. ISO #1108

so tomorrow you are on MYLO. Literally any info town gets will be BS now since scum will lie their ass off to get 1 more lynch. 0 info will be credible. that sounds like a fun situation lol
    Nah it sounds like shit to me, you know i will most likley be killed tonight, that is if you believe me to be town
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

9. ISO #1109

10. ISO #1110

11. ISO #1111

This is what gets me. every game low posters need to be pressured, in every game. they both have popped in and voted, yet 0 anything behind their posts. no shit they dont want to talk today with micro analyzing of rolecards. so i want to find the people NOT talking in this.

Posts 11
    Gandalfr

Posts 10
    The Lawyer

Posts 8
    Numbertwo

12. ISO #1112

13. ISO #1113

But you need to seriously look at people like @Light_Yagami who wanted to skip. his pressure about receiving a "green worded rolecard" was derailed very fast by kenny. who popped in and voted without answering any of the questions but the people who wanted to skip, but then jumped on this train second it started getting traction

Damus, for pushing on the easiest target for a dumb reason. NumberTwo was at L-5 and u freaked out over that.

and numbertwo - why damus would defend him this hard is beyond me. but GL pressuring anyone if having 2 votes on someone is "a lynch train" lol
    I Wanted Ta Skip So I Had A Better Understanding.. Of My Role... Apparently ViA MM Its Not A Good Enough Reason Ta Skip.. Now I Need To Finish Working On My Muffler.. BBL..

14. ISO #1114

I Wanted Ta Skip So I Had A Better Understanding.. Of My Role... Apparently ViA MM Its Not A Good Enough Reason Ta Skip.. Now I Need To Finish Working On My Muffler.. BBL..
    So you understand we lose with 2 mis lynches, right? and this puts town at MYLO, meaning u mis lynch again and town lost. not 1 person understands their role right now. tomorrow, with new info, no1 will knwo what info to believe or not. since scum can make up w/e to get another mislynch.

skipping is literally the only logical play in this setup.

15. ISO #1115

16. ISO #1116

So you understand we lose with 2 mis lynches, right? and this puts town at MYLO, meaning u mis lynch again and town lost. not 1 person understands their role right now. tomorrow, with new info, no1 will knwo what info to believe or not. since scum can make up w/e to get another mislynch.

Hey I Honestly Feel My Vote Was Cohersed On To You Even Though Graves Did Make Many Valid Points Against You..

17. ISO #1117

Oh About Damn Time U Guys See The Light.. Shit Dont Always Have Ta Lynch Day One..

18. ISO #1118

19. ISO #1119

20. ISO #1120

21. ISO #1121

Oh About Damn Time U Guys See The Light.. Shit Dont Always Have Ta Lynch Day One..
    I have literally been pushing for skip since 15 hours into the game (around there?) when i found out we had more than 24 left decided to pressure more. I voted numbertwo, damus instatnly jumps in trying to get me lynched for it. now we have 2 people with less posts than the host going into N1 when we could have easily gotten info from numbertwo.

22. ISO #1122

23. ISO #1123

I see a realistic possibility that Distorted is town. However, I've never once had a D1 lynch where I didn't see a realistic possibility that the accused could be town since they are all going to ultimately come down to reads. While the suspicion placed on Distorted early on seemed highly questionable, I have found Distorted's playstyle so far to be scummy and expressed some of those reasons in post#1006. The defense so far of Distorted seems to be mostly gut reads, which isn't enough to sway me away.

The only other thing I am considering is that Distorted is making what seems to be a plausible TPR claim (for the time being I am going to believe that Distorted did receive his role card through voice chat). However, this is a hidden setup where we have no idea what the player ratios now. Refusing to lynch someone because they claim potential TPR will lead to a slippery slope.

24. ISO #1124

25. ISO #1125

26. ISO #1126

27. ISO #1127

@Distorted
    Explain to me your scummy AF behavior in these last few pages.
    Explain why you have been insistent on discrediting me when we argued and why you are insistent on pushing the narrative that I am defending numbertwo and freaking about it.
    Explain why you would continue voting numbertwo when both of YOUR presented scenarios both held me as scum vs the one that had numbertwo as scum.

Provide a logical reason for these occurrences

28. ISO #1128

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    It is about YOU distorted.
    It is about your intention to vote the slot of numbertwo and then immediately ask for more votes and give almost every intention of trying to train numbertwo.

In what fucking world have I ever said the word lynch when talking about your vote on numbertwo?
    in what world would i blindly sheep and attempt to start a turbo lynch when i have been pushing for a skip? the votes on numbertwo were pressure votes. i was going to be on the for next few hours either way and those are the times numbertwo is on, hence more votes = more pressure. im not scared of "this group turbolynching". that was in 1 game, its not standard play here. lol how you actually read "Chooo chooo" as a serious "lets turbolynch him" is beyond me, evidently u missed the sarcasm in that post, but have no problem grasping it when we joke about confirming rumox as 100% locked town.

29. ISO #1129

30. ISO #1130

31. ISO #1131

@Distorted
    Explain to me your scummy AF behavior in these last few pages.
    Explain why you have been insistent on discrediting me when we argued and why you are insistent on pushing the narrative that I am defending numbertwo and freaking about it.
    Explain why you would continue voting numbertwo when both of YOUR presented scenarios both held me as scum vs the one that had numbertwo as scum.

Provide a logical reason for these occurrences
    because voting numbertwo was for reactions. He wont talk unless voted. you were talking a lot = getting reactions. if you defended and then just left then maybe. but voting you had no additional benefit since you were already talking xD i had 0 intent to lynch ANYONE today after weighing the skip risks vs rewards. HOW you all of a sudden think a turbolynch is happening because i followed stealths vote onto numbertwo is beyond me. and guess waht, numbertwo got on, voted, and LEFT!!!! if you would have followed my vote then maybe he would have started making some posots. but nope, u gave him the cover to not post or feel any pressure.

32. ISO #1132

33. ISO #1133

34. ISO #1134

35. ISO #1135

36. ISO #1136

Seriously please explain the math behind that.
    We are 13 players, unless you have extra information from you scum rolecard that's simply a lie.

37. ISO #1137

I’m
    Waiting for something more compelling than this grabage you are spewing
    you are scum. auckmid is wanting to hammer so how about you just place ur vote back and let that happen. just let my flip dictate your "reads". and dont try to blame me being scummy for u creating all this BS. u allowed someone with less posts than the host to avoid any pressure today. thats on u.

38. ISO #1138

39. ISO #1139

40. ISO #1140

I’m seriously disappointed. Everything you say comes back around to pushing the idea That I accused you of wanting to Lynch numbertwo. Never even said that.

You have this dumb hyper focus on that single aspect of anything said to you recently.
    said im starting a train trying to hurry up lynches on him. commented on this being a "lynch happy community" you made enough implications to being scared he would be turbolynched.

41. ISO #1141

said im starting a train trying to hurry up lynches on him. commented on this being a "lynch happy community" you made enough implications to being scared he would be turbolynched.
    the fact is @Damus_Graves no matter which way you spin it. You allowed numbertwo to get away without having to post shit. congrats. we go into N1 with him having less posts than the host.

42. ISO #1142

43. ISO #1143

44. ISO #1144

In addition it’s interesting That you are trying to start the train onto numbertwo.
    He is inactive so pushing him is safe. He has always been easy to Lynch and if the train gets traction you can make it a do or don’t situation and you already know most of these current players are Lynch happy. That allows you to continue controlling this narrative. You didn’t start the train so you can make the argument it’s not AI of you if numbertwo does flip town.

I like the subtle OMGUS you have on me and the discredit you are subtling pushing on me.

Interesting place for your vote.
    yes damus, you were not worried about him being lynched at all. this post is literally you talking about how if it gains traction he will be turbolynched lol about how im starting a train on him. all this is just ways to scumpaint pressure.

Here is the post I made right before the 1 i quoted from you above
    I think we need more votes on NumberTwo. I was hoping to get him to talk, but evidently we hit a nerve in Damus with it
    You saying im "calling for other votes to lynch". nah im calling for votes to pressure. and you decided to just throw a fit over it so...he came in voted, not posted at all and left lol.

good job.

45. ISO #1145

oh 13 players. i forgot the archmage when i looked. saw 8v4. so we have an extra break then. eh so a D1 lynch wouldent be as catastrophic as i thought in things.
    The issue isn't this. We have NO IDEA what the KPN is, so we cannot do any of this type of math yet. Are you just assuming that it's a KPN of 1 for scum?

46. ISO #1146

47. ISO #1147

Quote Originally Posted by Auckmid View Post
    The issue isn't this. We have NO IDEA what the KPN is, so we cannot do any of this type of math yet. Are you just assuming that it's a KPN of 1 for scum?
    honestly that is what im assuming. any more kills per night would be so unbalanced in an anonymous setup with 4 scum.

48. ISO #1148

I disagree that the quoted post is a push to “paint” you as wanting a Lynch on numbertwo.
    It’s a plausible scenario for why a scum distorted would vote numbertwo. It comes back to the base pretense that a scum distorted wants to put his vote somewhere and decided on numbertwo after SB voted as well. In my eyes the base pretense is in votes and not in Lynching

49. ISO #1149

I disagree that the quoted post is a push to “paint” you as wanting a Lynch on numbertwo.
    It’s a plausible scenario for why a scum distorted would vote numbertwo. It comes back to the base pretense that a scum distorted wants to put his vote somewhere and decided on numbertwo after SB voted as well. In my eyes the base pretense is in votes and not in Lynching
    ALL inactive players need to be pushed day 1. I do it pretty much every game. why you dont want any pressure on low posters is beyond me. but you succeeded in removing any attempt at getting more from numbertwo today.

50. ISO #1150

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.