Re: S-FM The Mages' Guild

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Wait nvm ignore this, no colors there lol
    Oh lol
    -vote Light_yagami

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    This i scum Distorted this time real vote
    -vote Distorted
    I have a slight scumread on Disto atm; however, I don't see how the post you quoted is AI.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

6. ISO #206

7. ISO #207

8. ISO #208

9. ISO #209

10. ISO #210

MM you are scum, what you dont know Is what town roles have been given so in turn you not knowing means you are scum Simple
    Because I don't know what town's roles are, I'm scum?

it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

11. ISO #211

12. ISO #212

13. ISO #213

14. ISO #214

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post

You made the same mistake i made when i was neutral/scum in the last hidden game xD i wasnt given my alignment that game and said "i dont know what alignment I am". but town is notified of being town aligned.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

15. ISO #215

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    @blinkskater
    That’s fine. There is a town mentality in Rumox posts and the only other person that they are connected with is me and that only has relevance if we were a scum team. I am town. Thus I find it to be a strong town indicator and utilized that for purposes currently be worked on in daychat.
    Rumox gave like 1 post that also seemed scummy to me at the time you claimed he's lock town

16. ISO #216

17. ISO #217

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    yes.... town is aware of their alignment.
    Alignment =/= role tho. How the fuck can I be aware of other people's roles?

18. ISO #218

19. ISO #219

20. ISO #220

21. ISO #221

22. ISO #222

Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    First of all I just wanna say this setup is intriguing. First hidden setup and it may be beyond my comprehension but I'll try to keep up.

Second of all Mike "hard claiming town" is weird so

-vote Mike
    Instead of OMGUS voting me why not try explaining why Mike is a town read for you?
    Rumox gave like 1 post that also seemed scummy to me at the time you claimed he's lock town
    I strongly disagree with you saying these posts are scummy.

23. ISO #223

24. ISO #224

Uuuuh

"He's lock town"

"UUUUHHHH....."

"So I'd like to know why he's lock town to you"

"You see, you didn't say the word "why", so it's the same for my read"

I'd call that a baseless read, and unless there's something added to it, it will remain a baseless read. And baseless reads aren't pro-town, even if it consists of reading you as town. If he's scum, which I am considering rn, you're jumping in his pocket rn.
    I agree with MM here. At the moment I don't see MM as scum. And im pretty sure i'm the expert on all things MM.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

25. ISO #225

Don't like the day is going right now? How come
    Blink is like me he will not Buddie he will buss his scum buddy.

So this means 1 fact. Blink is Eather Town or If Blink is Scum Light is his scum buddie

You can that that to the bank
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

26. ISO #226

27. ISO #227

You made the same mistake i made when i was neutral/scum in the last hidden game xD i wasnt given my alignment that game and said "i dont know what alignment I am". but town is notified of being town aligned.
    No, I didn't say I didn't know my own role (we're talking about ROLES here, not alignments), I said I didn't know OTHER PEOPLE'S roles.

But if you actually believed that it was a scum slip, why did you not vote me? I think you're scum.
    -vote Distorted

28. ISO #228

29. ISO #229

No, I didn't say I didn't know my own role (we're talking about ROLES here, not alignments), I said I didn't know OTHER PEOPLE'S roles.

But if you actually believed that it was a scum slip, why did you not vote me? I think you're scum.
    -vote Distorted
    no, its you not knowing if you are town or not. town is notified of being town - the alignment is clear.

30. ISO #230

Okay my vote is 100% staying.

Of course Damus has a reason for his read of me and to push the narrative that it's a baseless read is only something that comes from a corrupted logical viewpoint, aka scum.
    I disagree. Damus could have no reason for his read on you and also a fake reason, and for you to say this come from a corrupted logical viewpoint.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

31. ISO #231

32. ISO #232

its a feeling i get from the thread. thats about it. no facts, "possible alignment" is a gut feelz.
    You brought up alignment with Light. Not Marshall. So why are you using that in your Marshall argument?
    @Kenny
    The suspicion and the vote that followed on Mike for hardclaiming town isn’t likely a move made from scum POV. There is no benefit from making that post.

33. ISO #233

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    You brought up alignment with Light. Not Marshall. So why are you using that in your Marshall argument?
    @Kenny
    The suspicion and the vote that followed on Mike for hardclaiming town isn’t likely a move made from scum POV. There is no benefit from making that post.
    So what pov is that from then?
    He just discredited a perfectly valid town post

34. ISO #234

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    I Mean It Says Im Town But Thats All I Have To Go On..
    Wow My role dont even say I am town. I literally had to ask Mag my alignment he told me i was town

Scum slip

-vote Light_Yagami
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

35. ISO #235

no, its you not knowing if you are town or not. town is notified of being town - the alignment is clear.
    What town's ROLES are. Not town's alignment, ROLES. You're twisting my words here; and it still doesn't explain my point. You're caught, squirrel.

36. ISO #236

37. ISO #237

38. ISO #238

39. ISO #239

40. ISO #240

41. ISO #241

42. ISO #242

Wow My role dont even say I am town. I literally had to ask Mag my alignment he told me i was town

Scum slip

-vote Light_Yagami
    My role specifically states that I am, though... soooo........ neutral or scum, Mike?

43. ISO #243

44. ISO #244

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I disagree. Damus could have no reason for his read on you and also a fake reason, and for you to say this come from a corrupted logical viewpoint.

That comes from a position of assuming that I am scum and does nothing to give credulance to Marshall’s posts, which is being put under suspicion because the response he gave did not include a question of why I had that read. It only included a disbelief of the read.
    This suggests either:
    Knowledge that Rumox is town and a lack of method to disprove town reads in Rumox
    Or
    A lack of interesting in questioning intentions behind town reads given.
    Considering he only questioned the part of that post that directly related to him being called out for his mike read I conclude likelihood of scum. And I applied pressure accordingly

45. ISO #245

MM you are scum, what you dont know Is what town roles have been given so in turn you not knowing means you are scum Simple
    What town's ROLES are. Not town's alignment, ROLES. You're twisting my words here; and it still doesn't explain my point. You're caught, squirrel.
    what am i caught with? click on the quote im quoting. it is literally you being addressed about not knowing ur alignnment.

however, looking at the post that was responding to makes it more baseless.. thats responding to not knowing the info about kenny.

46. ISO #246

47. ISO #247

48. ISO #248

49. ISO #249

50. ISO #250

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.