YAY! John 8:36 says "if the Son sets you free, then you will be free indeed".
PRAISE GOD that we have an awesome Jesus that will set us free from the bondage of Satan!
I remember before I got saved, i would get wasted in my hotel room with my ex boyfriend and conjure up demons with witchcraft.
But the Blood of Jesus has truly set me free! yay im so happy and excited that i have an awesome Jesus that sets me free! and he can
set you free too! Ephesians 3:12 says "In him and through faith in him we may approach God with freedom and confidence."
YAY PRAISE JESUS! I am on fire for God, i want to serve him and love everyone! But sometimes i fall short of the glory of God T_T
Our sin separates us from God sometimes, not completly but sometimes we cant feel Gods presence because of the sin.
Try to stop sinning for even one day and you will see that its not possible to stop sinning completly. because the bible says "if we say we have
no sin, we decieve ourselves, and the truth is not in us. Ecclesiastes 7:20 "For there is not a just man upon the earth that doeth good, and sinneth not.
I LOVE MY JESUS, JESUS I WANT TO FAST FOR YOU SOON REMEMBER ME WHEN I COME INTO YOUR KINGDOM LORD! -Rachyl