Alrighty Fellas

Y'all and pretty sure actually no one since I know you guys very well were probably were worried where I have been this entire time, well the answer is here
I have been doıng a ANCIENT and SACRED skill the majority of you is not able to even master and it is called the Normal Life (get rekt lmao + kinda irony) with a few fruits and vegetables on top of the icing NOTE:I'm not a Vegan

Anyway lets get the point...

A few months ago after my countless arguments with the people from Skwirl whom I still hate and to be honest miss them BUT STILL REALLY HATE THEM but anyway... I decided to leave this community for a unknown but still very long time.

I tried to feign amnesia and try to forget everything from this community which tbh worked for a while (like a shitton of weeks) until a IDIOT whose name I'm not gonna mention messaged me and made me remember all the horrific memories I have gained here

Anyway

I have been studying for school and hunting for Platinum Trophies on the PS3 and sometimes chat with friends and sadly very rarely with IRL ones but whatever I can live with it

Anyway is my favourite word besides afterall and some others for example Talkitation and Potato

I'm currently hunting for the Platinum Trophies of Resident Evil Zero and the Resident Evil 1 Remaster and Resident Evil Revalations 2 and MGS4 and lucky enough these ones are the last ones on my list before I can start playing and enjoying other games

I am also really excited for Kingdom Hearts 3 to come out, I have been waiting for that legendary game since my early childhood and am going to play it the moment I get a PS4 (and the game itself)

JUST 12 MORE DAYS YAY

Anyway Anyway Anyway
It's actually somehow difficult for me to write this long text idk why and idc but whatever...
I dont know when I am going to return to this community and I hope its probably never aswell as someday (cant decide)

And dont worry pretty sure no one cares anyway and will call me a attention seeker eitherway
I have some plans for the future and am pretty sure whatever I do I will still be able to live alone and happy at the end.

Thanks for the wonderful experiences of the past and let us hope the future will go great for everyone too

PS:I'm not a Nerd who studies for school all day long

My Birthday Is On The 28th February