User Tag List

Page 18 of 75 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 28 68 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #851

2. ISO #852

3. ISO #853

Re: SC2 MAFIA 2.0 blinkstyle.

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    I Sure Hope Both Of You Are Kidding..
    You should know Judge isn't even a possible role lmao...

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

4. ISO #854

If I don’t sleep now I won’t be awake for EOD. Be back later.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

5. ISO #855

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    If I don’t sleep now I won’t be awake for EOD. Be back later.
    Smarter than me, lol. I should of went back to bed when I had the chance.

Sleep well.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

6. ISO #856

7. ISO #857

8. ISO #858

What, Really.... I Had No Idea...
    Oh...

9. ISO #859

10. ISO #860

11. ISO #861

And Knowing Is Half The Battle...

12. ISO #862

Quote Originally Posted by Arsonist View Post
    Can we just say that Glip isn't serious when he claims that he's mafia, same as damus.
    Ok....

Wanna delve deeper into it?

13. ISO #863

14. ISO #864

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    List of Reads

Mike, because he's much more calm and pushy than when he's scum. As scum he just hits everywhere with an agenda; I don't feel that here.
    Glip, for reasons stated before. Summary of those: he's trying to get reads out of his stuff. He's not that strong townread, though; I have no strong townreads atm.

Distorted, because his case against Damus and the interactions with him make sense for him to be town. He's pro-town. However, he's not my top town, because he's Distorted..... can't trust him too much on D1.
    Unknown1234, he has been solvy earlier, and although I do not agree with his theory about how scums are spread in the three groups, I think it's more of a town error than an attempt to gain something as scum, since I don't see what there is to gain.

Null ------ The bunch of inactives. Arsonist, Auckmid, Aivion, etc.

Scvmurderer, his claim is either true, or he's scum. Safe lynch if needed, not the best right now.

Naz, for being off her meta. I don't remember her scum meta, but she's not fitting her town one, although she's not too far from it. Very slight scum lean.
    Light_Yagami, same there. It is close to impossible to read him based on the logic of his posts, since it is often... uuhhh.... You get it. He hasn't been 100% without his usual town tells, but far enough from the idea that I have of his town meta to be slight scum lean.

Aamirus, because of what I said earlier: she seems afraid to interact, and I think that's what she does as scum specifically, AND it is a general scumtell for non-new players.

Damus_Graves, for reasons that are literally all over the thread. I'll state the most important thing, though: it's not because he has claimed janitor, it's because he got scared for a reason that I don't get, and made up something that makes no sense to do as town.

Aamirus afraids to interact = SCUM
    Arsonist afraids to interact = NULL

what a nice logic
    [SIGPIC]Why you hold cursor on my signature picture?[/SIGPIC] A very annoying SC2Mafia player.

15. ISO #865

16. ISO #866

17. ISO #867

18. ISO #868

19. ISO #869

20. ISO #870

21. ISO #871

-vote Ganelon

SAY SOMETHING
    Fail.

you obviously proven to everyone that you really aren't reading the thread at all.

22. ISO #872

Go To Day 1 Opening Screen Put Numbers Next To Everyone.. Now Based On Ur Position And Role Who Do You Think Is Scum?
    So you think scum is usually in the middle? How do you even get those statistics out of the many game's you've played?

Do you keep track or something?

23. ISO #873

-vote Ganelon

SAY SOMETHING
    Is this a Joke? You know he replaced out right????
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

24. ISO #874

25. ISO #875

26. ISO #876

-vote Ganelon

SAY SOMETHING
    [vote]Arsonist[/]vote]

Scum tend to skip reading because they are not hunting they have the answers already. Needs some pressure here.

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

27. ISO #877

[vote]Arsonist[/]vote]

Scum tend to skip reading because they are not hunting they have the answers already. Needs some pressure here.
    -vote Arsonist

28. ISO #878

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    I'll start with my thoughts on the Damus Situation:

there's two sides to this coin:

First side: Damus is trying something new and wanted to see how it goes. This is the perfect game to mix things up, and garner reactions and reads from it. I'm starting to think Damus got where he wanted to go with his charade and is now just reaping the benefits from it. I'm excited to see how Day 2 goes.

Second side: Damus is actually scum and pulling a double narrative. He WANTED all this attention and his whole Scum wouldn't want to do this and be put in the spotlight so damn hard Could be a reverse psychology (Or maybe Wifom layers or whatever it is that means still sorta new to that terminology bear with me). I know this would put Investigatives on him, but a role like the Godfather could easily get away with this in hindsight as they are immune to investigative checks.

What side do I THINK it is? I actually wanna lean on the first side, as I remember during Turnabout Damus and I talking about Meta changing and mixing things up and one of the first things he said was if you attempt this prepare to be lynched every time. Damus came into this game with that in mind, and I feel like he (or any sane individual) wouldn't do this as scum. That's just me, I could be wrong I could be right. I don't know yet. I DO know that, with how things are, his flip would more than likely give us the most information at this time from all the attention it's gotten him.

NOW onto my inactivity:

I am partially inactive because real life, other reasons, AND my role. Now, I can't help the first two things there as real life is more important than a simple FM game. The third part, however, I'm starting to doubt. I will say that I am a very important TPR, and I DO PLAN on claiming Day 2 moving forward as that is what I would do with this role in the mod and IDGAF as to if it's honestly the proper move. Now, I won't claim to be fully caught up with this chat at the moment of typing this... but I will say that I have a decent read on everyone and I will be sharing all of this Day 2 (IF I LIVE. But hoping that by saying I am a important TPR I will have some sort of protection on me. Or not, but you don't know that scum :P)

I haven't rolled a TPR role in eons, and the last time I did was, ironically, either the first or second FM I've ever played (And I actually rolled something similar there too, which is interesting. Fate? I dunno maybe lol). So I figured, aside from real life reasons, playing careful and not being too active would give me protection from the mafia kill. But eh, fuck that. I decided this is probably the better move. Maybe it is? Maybe it isn't. I dunno.

So yea, there ya go.

PS. If I get roleblocked tonight, it is more than likely a Consort, so hopefully a Lookout would be on me if that happens! If one exists, Ofc. Lol.
    ok, i agree with this. LOOKOUTS, DOCTORS, BGS on Aivion.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

29. ISO #879

30. ISO #880

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    ok, i agree with this. LOOKOUTS, DOCTORS, BGS on Aivion.
    rip =( cant argue with facts.......

what if I claim lookout? =P

GG Mafia knows who is lookout and is gonna roleblock YOU, so they noone will know who is consort.
    [SIGPIC]Why you hold cursor on my signature picture?[/SIGPIC] A very annoying SC2Mafia player.

31. ISO #881

Except, Damus DID put himself out in the open by claiming mafia in the first place. Just because he tried to retract the position he put himself in, does not mean that the intention wasn't there otherwise. If anything, I would think that makes him less scummy, as I'd expect scum to try and be more consistent as to not stand out even more.

As you posted another reads list later and I haven't responded, I will focus my comments more there. However, it really feels like the only read that you put any thought into is the Damus one.

Not to mention you practically buddied aamirus by attempting to connect with her from a previous game. Whether that is a genuine feeling or if you're just trying to appeal to her I haven't decided yet.
    3 people have claimed mafia my dude. People do everyone game during early D1. its never put anyone in the spotlight.

32. ISO #882

traffic ticket? waaait... wtf did u do naz?! WHAT DID YOU DO?! WHERE IS THE BODIES??!?!?!!?!??
    OK EVERYONE THIS IS JUST A GAME!!!
    THIS IS NOT REAL LIFE!!! PLEASE DO NOT ACT OUT YOUR ROLE IN REAL LIFE IF YOU ROLL A SCUM!!!

^
    ^^^TROLLING JOKEING POST^^^^

33. ISO #883

GG Mafia knows who is lookout and is gonna roleblock YOU, so they noone will know who is consort.
    WHY WOULD YOU POST THIS ON THE OFF CHANCE IT IT TRUE?

34. ISO #884

35. ISO #885

This reads list REALLY stands out to me as anti-town.

The only reason Arsonist is scum is because he said Damus was Jester. Yet, when I brought up the fact that Mike said Glip was jester, there was no reaction out of it.

This comes across as either scum trying to take off someone with a potentially threatening role/play early, so simply trying to get an Executioner lynch off.
    ive also explaiend to u (as well as other people) the difference in why the jester claims are. Arsonist is using it trying to save someone. He also has tried other things to save damus. why? that to me reeks of Mafia trying to cover for his teammate. i dont buy it. honestly thats a stronger read right now than Damus trying to say his play was an experiment for no reason at this point. Arsonist had 0 reason to try to stand up and defend Damus. if u notice, that was the ONLY thing he did here before leaving lol.

36. ISO #886

2 people who have openly revealed posable TPR Bread-crumbing

@Light_Yagami
    @Arsonist

That is in no way considered Pro-Town. That is considered Anti-Town.

37. ISO #887

3 people have claimed mafia my dude. People do everyone game during early D1. its never put anyone in the spotlight.
    But it doesn't meant they're mafia.
    I also said once that i'm mafia (kinda), so you can't scumread me because resl mafia doesn't say that they're mafia #thuglife

38. ISO #888

2 people who have openly revealed posable TPR Bread-crumbing

@Light_Yagami
    @Arsonist

That is in no way considered Pro-Town. That is considered Anti-Town.
    Sorry i can't play good because i'm a noob, it's hard to read everyone's posts and i don't see a reason why we should believe SCVMurderer's amnesiac claim.

39. ISO #889

40. ISO #890

41. ISO #891

Sorry i can't play good because i'm a noob, it's hard to read everyone's posts and i don't see a reason why we should believe SCVMurderer's amnesiac claim.
    And in what way is this in response to the post you replied to?

42. ISO #892

43. ISO #893

44. ISO #894

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    I do feel that the best play today is not lynching
    I would have agreed with you at start of day. but now NO I believe we would get great info out of SCV lych. At a Min keep Mafia form being able to replenish there ranks. Even possibly Kill a Mafia. Arson is a good Lynch also.

45. ISO #895

I just did. Ty for this.
    Oh my god everyone owes me for this
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

46. ISO #896

Well not always true. Last game in schum chat:
    Blink says “TB want to have some fun?”
    I say “Sure”
    Day starts
    Out the gate, Bink starts bussing me all over the place. One of the reasons the town would never pick up on a 4 man scum team. Key info that would have won them the game. Scum bussing serves more than just oh I am on the hot seat. It also allows you to build your own storyline. It also help you make and change the thought process of others. Bus sign when there is no reason to buss is one of the reasons as scum I get Away with it when I am scum. Key is timeing. Last game I played as stupid town that made everyone believe they could easily manipulate, in turn allowing me to manipulate them.
    I am not blink lol, I'm not known for balls to the wall plays, I'm usually known for being scummy asf as town
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

47. ISO #897

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    Hm go easy on me, first mafia game in forever.

Either way i hardclaim amnesiac
    I think you're scum becuase this post is very confusing and you try to confuse me.
    I guess "I'm amnesiac because it's my 1st mafia game".

But please, NEVER make confusing posts again.

48. ISO #898

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    Oh my god everyone owes me for this
    WHO agrees a SCV or Arson is best lynch for today?

Scum read me all you want. I am telling you town will get good info out of those. Prefer SCV.

-vote Scvmurderer

49. ISO #899

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    I am not blink lol, I'm not known for balls to the wall plays, I'm usually known for being scummy asf as town
    Both me and blink agree on one thing Go big or Go Home. A lot more fun as scum.

50. ISO #900

Both me and blink agree on one thing Go big or Go Home. A lot more fun as scum.
    I mean come on Mayor/Mason/Sheriff combo 2NK with Cult lol. I was rolling laughing that I pulled that off.