Register

User Tag List

Page 12 of 72 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 22 62 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #551

2. ISO #552

3. ISO #553

Re: S-FM The Werewolf Ball [Game Thread]

Quote Originally Posted by Dairy Queen View Post
    Why are they shitty? I assume we are in some sort of mansion, I figured they would have went all out with the decor.
    They look like a wreck.

I’ll have everyone here know I’ve basically spilled the beans on every detail in my rolecard in like, my first two or three posts.

4. ISO #554

Quote Originally Posted by Jack in the Box View Post
    Well, I didn't consider disguiser. The only issue is is that it's sort of a "boy who cried wolf" scenario, in that in almost every alt account game I've seen a disguiser is mentioned as a possible out for someones scummy play and then it never appears that there actually is one. That's just personal bias, however, but (host meta alert) considering crypt asked openly about if this game would be alt or normal accounts it makes me think that roles like Disguiser and Ventriloquist are not going to be present as they simply wouldn't work if the people hadn't wanted an alt account game.

Maybe they were added after the fact, but still it seems sketchy.
    That's totally a good point I hadn't, like, thought about.

Quote Originally Posted by Subway View Post
    That I am so pro-town that scumreading me makes no sense, especially if he knows a bit about my char, which he probably does since he says he has info about a lot of people.

I agree that no lynch is happening today, lynching at this point is quite foolish. What I'm doing atm is town hunting, because scum hunting is very hard in such a setup, on D1 at least.
    That is one of the dumbest things I've ever read. The statement totally literally contradicts itself.

This, like, isn't backed up by anything you've said. At all.

-vote Subway

Quote Originally Posted by KFC View Post
    Nah bro, if you're looking for a basic bitch, you don't have to look any further than the Base Queen Burger King herself over there
    RUDE

Nobody feels good about a starbucks train eh?

I guess all of his willful withholding of information and "NO-U"s were extremely convincing?
    They weren't, like, super convincing or anything. I'm not, like, totally opposed to it, but like, I dislike Subway more.

Quote Originally Posted by Chick-fil-A View Post
    Are you symbol?
    uhhh. wat

5. ISO #555

6. ISO #556

7. ISO #557

8. ISO #558

9. ISO #559

10. ISO #560

11. ISO #561

12. ISO #562

13. ISO #563

14. ISO #564

15. ISO #565

Quote Originally Posted by Arbys View Post
    Mainly just wondering if Bobbi's rp about what the decorations and shit look like is just rp or if it is actually relevant.
    If he is an interior decorator It would make sense everyones Decorations would look like crap if he did not do them. They are pompous type of people.

16. ISO #566

-vote Starbucks

Can I be doctor for a bit, so I can be on you?
    His very first post, a vote on Starbucks... seems like buddy-ing a little bit.

Julien Wagstaff? Why did you reveal your name? Anything we should know, maybe?
    Questions my opening post, after Starbucks, whom Subway buddied on his first post

Hmm. Sounds too simple to me... Let's dance, wolf.
    -vote Dairy Queen
    His 3rd or 4th post in Jumps right on me because it's the simple solution? I get the feeling he didn't even try and interpret what I was trying to say with my opening posts, just jumped on board with the person he instantly buddy-ed to gain more nookie points?

You come here and lie to us... Why? Would you have something to hide? Evil deeds, maybe?? Or do you simply not wish to be known here?
    Right out of the gates, as soon as I mentioned my name these guys refused to acknowledge my responses, and would not take looking further into any of my posts for what they actually were. CALLS ME A LIAR? This tells me something in his role card doesn't match up with mine, So right here you need to spill the beans and explain to me what you know otherwise my vote stays right here because I have been accurate with everything I have dished out.

This is just the tip of the iceberg, a simple re-read of pages 2-6 should bring to light the amount of scum painting and inconsistancies that were going down, I advise all players to go back and just re-read that shit

17. ISO #567

Questions my opening post, after Starbucks, whom Subway buddied on his first post

His 3rd or 4th post in Jumps right on me because it's the simple solution? I get the feeling he didn't even try and interpret what I was trying to say with my opening posts, just jumped on board with the person he instantly buddy-ed to gain more nookie points?

Right out of the gates, as soon as I mentioned my name these guys refused to acknowledge my responses, and would not take looking further into any of my posts for what they actually were. CALLS ME A LIAR? This tells me something in his role card doesn't match up with mine, So right here you need to spill the beans and explain to me what you know otherwise my vote stays right here because I have been accurate with everything I have dished out.

This is just the tip of the iceberg, a simple re-read of pages 2-6 should bring to light the amount of scum painting and inconsistancies that were going down, I advise all players to go back and just re-read that shit
    No.

18. ISO #568

...This is true, yet my rolecard doesn't put you as a very towny person, although it doesn't say you're confirmed scum either. Are you an important person? What is your job? Do you know what you were doing before coming to the Ball?
    This is the post that I don’t like. Being investigative of other’s rolecards while not being open about your own is, at best, hypocritical and at worst scummy. It’s absolutely not helpful.

19. ISO #569

20. ISO #570

21. ISO #571

22. ISO #572

23. ISO #573

24. ISO #574

25. ISO #575

26. ISO #576

27. ISO #577

Quote Originally Posted by Chipotle View Post
    This is the post that I don’t like. Being investigative of other’s rolecards while not being open about your own is, at best, hypocritical and at worst scummy. It’s absolutely not helpful.
    Well, I was going to say what my role was anyway for the sake of information, but now it looks like I'm being pushed for very stupid reasons? Did you think about the fact that revealing my role might give info to scum in order to hide?

I am Antonina (and not Antonia) Wagstaff. And Julien is my... husband, according to my rolecard. I organize this Ball every year, usually, but Julien hired other people, women, to organize it this year, I don't know why, and I suspect him of cheating on me

This is why I have hired a private detective company, to know what's up with my husband. And I have the very strong belief that the private detective I have hired is Chik-fil-A, he's here for work, and he's definetly investigating, including in roleplay. I am town and have hired him, so I assume that he's town, too, plus he has been towny if we just read him out of roleplay, solvy and scum hunting.

I think you get why I didn't reveal my name, eh? Julien is not a random drunkard; he's the current organizer.

There's also a part of my card saying that I usually organize the Ball along with a hired planner, and I don't know that guy's identity. I ended up wondering if it wasn't Starbucks, saying he's important.

Now, Chipotle is jumping on me. I have been investigating, it is OBVIOUS, and he didn't think a single bit that my name could have interfered with my inquiries? Tsk tsk tsk.
    -vote Chipotle
    Putting the vote out there.

28. ISO #578

29. ISO #579

30. ISO #580

31. ISO #581

32. ISO #582

Lol? The amount of scum painting? I have literally investigated everyone who was active in order to see who was scummy, and noone really shined as scummy to me, out of you, until you talked about you being searching for your love (or you not being able to talk about it lol).

33. ISO #583

Well, I was going to say what my role was anyway for the sake of information, but now it looks like I'm being pushed for very stupid reasons? Did you think about the fact that revealing my role might give info to scum in order to hide?

I am Antonina (and not Antonia) Wagstaff. And Julien is my... husband, according to my rolecard. I organize this Ball every year, usually, but Julien hired other people, women, to organize it this year, I don't know why, and I suspect him of cheating on me

This is why I have hired a private detective company, to know what's up with my husband. And I have the very strong belief that the private detective I have hired is Chik-fil-A, he's here for work, and he's definetly investigating, including in roleplay. I am town and have hired him, so I assume that he's town, too, plus he has been towny if we just read him out of roleplay, solvy and scum hunting.

I think you get why I didn't reveal my name, eh? Julien is not a random drunkard; he's the current organizer.

There's also a part of my card saying that I usually organize the Ball along with a hired planner, and I don't know that guy's identity. I ended up wondering if it wasn't Starbucks, saying he's important.

Now, Chipotle is jumping on me. I have been investigating, it is OBVIOUS, and he didn't think a single bit that my name could have interfered with my inquiries? Tsk tsk tsk.
    -vote Chipotle
    Oh shit you’re right I misspelled it.

-unvote

I’m alright with all of the contents of this post. Seems very fitting.

and that vote was deserved

34. ISO #584

35. ISO #585

36. ISO #586

-vote Chipotle
    HOLY FUCK

37. ISO #587

38. ISO #588

-vote Chipotle
    Mrs Wagstaff is one of the 2 people in the argument. So She is telling the truth.

39. ISO #589

40. ISO #590

Lol? The amount of scum painting? I have literally investigated everyone who was active in order to see who was scummy, and noone really shined as scummy to me, out of you, until you talked about you being searching for your love (or you not being able to talk about it lol).
    holy FUCK, I seriously have no recollection of anything, I know nothing about you..., I have no clue how or why I am here, but I do know that my heart yearns...

-vote unvote

41. ISO #591

42. ISO #592

-vote Chipotle
    My dear Antonina Wagstaff, now I'll get shot

43. ISO #593

44. ISO #594

45. ISO #595

holy FUCK, I seriously have no recollection of anything, I know nothing about you..., I have no clue how or why I am here, but I do know that my heart yearns...

-vote unvote
    So you're claiming to be a pawn of evil bois? Are you town, neutral, or non-pure aligned somewhere? You're important, even if you don't seem to realize it O.o
    plus I love you

46. ISO #596

-vote Chipotle
    Interesting.

-unvote

Why do you think chic-fil-a is, like, your detective?

47. ISO #597

48. ISO #598

My dear Antonina Wagstaff, now I'll get shot
    Way too many people are important here. Me being lynched would be catastrophic IMO, given how much info was on my card. You being lynched would also suck since you're close to confirmed town. Dairy Queen is also important.... I don't know in which way, but the amount of people who know about him is quite big. Evils will have a lot of people to kill, and maybe there's a protective somewhere. I will say "Doc on Chick", but then WIFOM applies...

49. ISO #599

So you're claiming to be a pawn of evil bois? Are you town, neutral, or non-pure aligned somewhere? You're important, even if you don't seem to realize it O.o
    plus I love you
    I'm fucking town I've bread crumbed enough to prove that, I sense two people who have actually picked up on it, and I town read them for it. I wish I knew more. Am I a good husband? Does anything point to me not being faithful?

50. ISO #600

Hum... with this new information revealed I must have misunderstood part of my roleplay.

It said that the name "Julien Wagstaff" sounded familiar... and I thought it was because X but now it may be just because he's "the famous ball host". Awr. I don't know what to think.
    This would explain why he is in a lot of our cards.