S-FM The Werewolf Ball [Game Thread] - Page 11
Register

User Tag List

Page 11 of 72 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 61 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #501

Re: S-FM The Werewolf Ball [Game Thread]

Quote Originally Posted by Pizza Hut View Post
    Okay, so I am having a very hard time making anything of this thread...

The dominant topic throughout the day has been around character name/RP and arguments about whether everyone should reveal this information about themselves.

This is just a recent prominent example, but this sentiment has been followed by a lot of players throughout the recent part of the thread. While it is absolutely possible that RP may end up being beneficial to the town, the general point that Starbucks brought up earlier is an important one, which is that RP information may also end up benefiting scum. Unless anyone has any information that disproves this idea, no town member can make the absolute statement that revealing personal information will end up benefiting the majority.

Also, a couple of other things;

@Subway

Are you saying with this statement that due to the high likelihood of people with special win cons that trying to find scum using the traditional methods serves no purpose, or that you are so pro-town that anyone reading you as scum makes no sense?

@Chick-fil-A

At the beginning of the day, you seemed quite taken aback when Dairy Queen revealed his RP name and seemed to be suggesting that it was a hasty decision...

However, later on, your attitude toward RP revealing seemed to change significantly so that you seemed far more in favor of it...

Is there anything that triggered this change of heart, or do you think that it is unfair to suggest that this in a flip in attitude?

Lastly, there is virtually no chance that there will be a lynch within 12 hours, seeing how no lynch trains have even started at this point. Even if one did start gaining some momentum, there isn't enough time to effectively analyze the responses of the person being trained. Therefore...

-unvote
    That I am so pro-town that scumreading me makes no sense, especially if he knows a bit about my char, which he probably does since he says he has info about a lot of people.

I agree that no lynch is happening today, lynching at this point is quite foolish. What I'm doing atm is town hunting, because scum hunting is very hard in such a setup, on D1 at least.

2. ISO #502

Quote Originally Posted by Chick-fil-A View Post
    I don't think we have disguisers considering this game can be played without anon accounts.
    Which is why I don't see anyone counter-claiming names this early on. Maybe if/when we reach a MYLO/LYLO situation, but other than those situations it just doesn't make sense if this is an at least partially normal setup. If we do see counter-claims, then we need to rethink what the setup might be, or consider the possibility of an executioner or jester as that's the only normal things I can think of.

3. ISO #503

4. ISO #504

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    you guys can write this story, I just want to watch and be entertained lol
    I guess I'm expecting too much from an S-FM, huh?

In that case, Town's only real hope for more information is going to be to start lynching people, or hope we've got some hidden investigatives in that hidden setup that do some work. My problem is I've got no strong enough reads from just Day 1 RP yet...

With the interest of getting something started, regardless of whether it gets anywhere:

-vote Subway

Why do you still have your vote on Dairy Queen? What is your read on him currently? Why did you buddy Chick-fil-A, and why are you so certain that "you are so pro-town that scumreading you makes no sense"? Please, elaborate, for us senseless people.

5. ISO #505

6. ISO #506

7. ISO #507

8. ISO #508

9. ISO #509

Quote Originally Posted by Jack in the Box View Post
    Which is why I don't see anyone counter-claiming names this early on. Maybe if/when we reach a MYLO/LYLO situation, but other than those situations it just doesn't make sense if this is an at least partially normal setup. If we do see counter-claims, then we need to rethink what the setup might be, or consider the possibility of an executioner or jester as that's the only normal things I can think of.
    I don't think we have dopplegangers if that's what you're getting at that would be absolute tom-foolery.

10. ISO #510

Quote Originally Posted by Subway View Post
    That I am so pro-town that scumreading me makes no sense, especially if he knows a bit about my char, which he probably does since he says he has info about a lot of people.

I agree that no lynch is happening today, lynching at this point is quite foolish. What I'm doing atm is town hunting, because scum hunting is very hard in such a setup, on D1 at least.
    I can relate to this with the way you've just laid this down, but what are your motives to be town hunting?

11. ISO #511

12. ISO #512

Quote Originally Posted by Starbucks View Post
    I hope you die tonight.

hehe

But in all seriousness DQ I hope you're ready to eat some fucking ass my dude.

I dont think it looks like we will be getting much more out of today sadly.
    You mother fucker, If anyone is going to be eating some ass tonight it's you.

13. ISO #513

14. ISO #514

15. ISO #515

16. ISO #516

17. ISO #517

18. ISO #518

Quote Originally Posted by Dairy Queen View Post
    Oh hi are you some kind of a basic bitch?
    Let me be frank.

First impressions may be tough
    But when I saw you I knew it
    If your play weren’t enough
    This last post just blew it

And so my dear,
    So loud and proud
    You’ll never be productive
    So I’ll help you out

You’ve come down with a case of
    Mrs. Bobbi Thorne.

You’re my first ISO. I need a read on you and I don’t have one yet. Be back in a bit.

19. ISO #519

20. ISO #520

Quote Originally Posted by Chipotle View Post
    Let me be frank.

First impressions may be tough
    But when I saw you I knew it
    If your play weren’t enough
    This last post just blew it

And so my dear,
    So loud and proud
    You’ll never be productive
    So I’ll help you out

You’ve come down with a case of
    Mrs. Bobbi Thorne.

You’re my first ISO. I need a read on you and I don’t have one yet. Be back in a bit.
    Ms.* I think I’m supposed to be unmarried?

21. ISO #521

22. ISO #522

Nobody feels good about a starbucks train eh?

I guess all of his willful withholding of information and "NO-U"s were extremely convincing?
    Actually, I'm more inclined to see what tonight has in store for us both. He's going to eat my ass I presume, who knows I could seriously enjoy it.

23. ISO #523

24. ISO #524

25. ISO #525

Nobody feels good about a starbucks train eh?

I guess all of his willful withholding of information and "NO-U"s were extremely convincing?
    Not particularly convincing, no, but I’ve got stronger scum reads who’ve put themselves in less of the limelight for now.

26. ISO #526

27. ISO #527

Quote Originally Posted by Chipotle View Post
    Confirm that there is an Antonina on my rolecard and that I encourage them to claim their name more so than anyone else here.
    Here is our first claim from someone other than Taco Bell that they have RP names of other people in their rolecard. The plot thickens. Care to tell us more about who Antonina is, Ms. Thorne?

28. ISO #528

29. ISO #529

-vote mcdonalds
    Who the fuck even is this guy. Are you a lurking scum?
    In my experience, scum are rarely the lurkers, but I’d vote with you to get Mickey D to contribute more if I weren’t already pressuring someone who conveniently decided to disappear once I voted them and started questioning them directly.

30. ISO #530

31. ISO #531

32. ISO #532

33. ISO #533

34. ISO #534

Quote Originally Posted by KFC View Post
    In my experience, scum are rarely the lurkers, but I’d vote with you to get Mickey D to contribute more if I weren’t already pressuring someone who conveniently decided to disappear once I voted them and started questioning them directly.
    The plot thickens.

35. ISO #535

36. ISO #536

37. ISO #537

38. ISO #538

39. ISO #539

40. ISO #540

Quote Originally Posted by McDonalds View Post
    is it against the rules to claim your exact role name?
    Have you read the entire thread? Claiming your name is OK. But that's on you. I'm sure you have some role play along with your name... If after having read the thread you deem it more helpful than harmful to share, please do share in your own words in any way that you can.

41. ISO #541

42. ISO #542

Have you read the entire thread? Claiming your name is OK. But that's on you. I'm sure you have some role play along with your name... If after having read the thread you deem it more helpful than harmful to share, please do share in your own words in any way that you can.
    i won a ticket from a contest at the local bank and my character likes the idea of wearing a mask because that way i will be able to make friends!

43. ISO #543

44. ISO #544

45. ISO #545

46. ISO #546

47. ISO #547

48. ISO #548

49. ISO #549

50. ISO #550