S-FM The Werewolf Ball [Game Thread] - Page 57
Register

User Tag List

Page 57 of 72 FirstFirst ... 7 47 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 67 ... LastLast
Results 2,801 to 2,850 of 3555
  1. ISO #2801

Re: S-FM The Werewolf Ball [Game Thread]

Quote Originally Posted by Taco Bell View Post
    Can we let it go already? this is distracting Town from finding scum. I get it you all think i am a moron. can we move on?
    Moving on involves waiting for Subway to get on and explain the lack of crier last night.

Also would like to hear Dominos say what he did and what happened to him last night.

2. ISO #2802

3. ISO #2803

@KFC if DQ was the purple killer why was there a purple attack?
    We know that there are at least 2 purple now. Either it is DQ was like a mafioso/godfather and goes for the kill each night and when he died the other purple turned into a mafioso or the purple faction can choose who to send for the kill each night.

4. ISO #2804

Ugh. Taco Bell's incompetence is making this game way more complicated than it needs to be.

Now, instead of having a nearly confirmed roles list, we have to decide if it's more likely that Jack and Taco are scum that are using Taco's stupidity as an excuse to justify their crappy plays or if they are a town faction that is actually being hampered by Taco Bell's stupidity.

Place your bets now, ladies and gents.

5. ISO #2805

BTW Last night I went and looked at the votes

[Day 1 lynch Wendys (9 [L-0]): Starbucks, Subway, Taco Bell (Performer), Dairy Queen, KFC, Popeyes, Chick-fil-A, McDonalds, Arbys

Day 2 lynch Chipotle (7 [L-0]): Dairy Queen, Chick-fil-A, Burger King, McDonalds, KFC, Popeyes, Arbys

Day 3 votes.
    Dairy Queen (6 [L-0]): Taco Bell (Mayor), Popeyes, Arbys, Burger King, McDonalds, Jack in the Box
    Popeyes (2 [L-4]): Subway, Dairy Queen

People on Both first 2 lyches Dairy Queen, KFC, Popeyes,Chick-fil-A, McDonalds, Arbys.

People on All 3 lyches Popeyes, McDonalds, Arbys

6. ISO #2806

Quote Originally Posted by Burger King View Post
    Ugh. Taco Bell's incompetence is making this game way more complicated than it needs to be.

Now, instead of having a nearly confirmed roles list, we have to decide if it's more likely that Jack and Taco are scum that are using Taco's stupidity as an excuse to justify their crappy plays or if they are a town faction that is actually being hampered by Taco Bell's stupidity.

It is not one or the other I am not a stupid town. I have helped a lot. I am the one who told you not to Lych Chip and look at the votes. There is a pattern

7. ISO #2807

@KFC if DQ was the purple killer why was there a purple attack?
    Well, first, an important takeaway is that it confirms he had a scum buddy.

As for why there was still a purple attack, there are two possible lines of reasoning:

1. It is highly likely that ANYONE in the purple action can choose to be sent for the night kill instead of their regular night action. This is standard mafia practice. It is also the same mechanic seen in your mason team with JitB; either of you can be sent for the smite but must forgo their regular night action. Thus, killing DQ doesn't prevent the purple kill, but it does force the other purple to sacrifice their regular night action in order to keep killing. Important takeaway: If the second purple was the consort that has been roleblocking, then he wouldn't have been able to roleblock tonight. I got roleblocked, so clearly, that is not the case.

2. It is technically possible that BK/Arbys lied about their detective action and merely knew that DQ was scum through other means (They already know who everyone is because they're part of the other scum team? They're bussing a teammate to get themselves townread? They have a sheriff action as well that they've hidden? Or pure deductive gamble? Many possibilities). This would mean that the regular purple killer was DQ's scum buddy, and DQ was some other unrevealed scum role.

8. ISO #2808

Quote Originally Posted by KFC View Post

As for why there was still a purple attack, there are two possible lines of reasoning:

1. It is highly likely that ANYONE in the purple action can choose to be sent for the night kill instead of their regular night action. This is standard mafia practice. It is also the same mechanic seen in your mason team with JitB; either of you can be sent for the smite but must forgo their regular night action. Thus, killing DQ doesn't prevent the purple kill, but it does force the other purple to sacrifice their regular night action in order to keep killing. Important takeaway: If the second purple was the consort that has been roleblocking, then he wouldn't have been able to roleblock tonight. I got roleblocked, so clearly, that is not the case.

2. It is technically possible that BK/Arbys lied about their detective action and merely knew that DQ was scum through other means (They already know who everyone is because they're part of the other scum team? They're bussing a teammate to get themselves townread? They have a sheriff action as well that they've hidden? Or pure deductive gamble? Many possibilities). This would mean that the regular purple killer was DQ's scum buddy, and DQ was some other unrevealed scum role.
    Number 2 is how scum won in LBP. I can't belive I almost fell for it again.

9. ISO #2809

10. ISO #2810

BTW Last night I went and looked at the votes

[Day 1 lynch Wendys (9 [L-0]): Starbucks, Subway, Taco Bell (Performer), Dairy Queen, KFC, Popeyes, Chick-fil-A, McDonalds, Arbys

Day 2 lynch Chipotle (7 [L-0]): Dairy Queen, Chick-fil-A, Burger King, McDonalds, KFC, Popeyes, Arbys

Day 3 votes.
    Dairy Queen (6 [L-0]): Taco Bell (Mayor), Popeyes, Arbys, Burger King, McDonalds, Jack in the Box
    Popeyes (2 [L-4]): Subway, Dairy Queen

People on Both first 2 lyches Dairy Queen, KFC, Popeyes,Chick-fil-A, McDonalds, Arbys.

People on All 3 lyches Popeyes, McDonalds, Arbys
    @KFC tell me this can help please dont tell me this was a waist of time.

11. ISO #2811

Quote Originally Posted by Burger King View Post

Ironically, I'm still leaning on Jack and Taco being town.

The lack of crier last night is very telling. Can't wait to see if Subway bothers to show up today, and what she has to say.

12. ISO #2812

Yes because it isn't like Chick's last will directly states that we all share a detective ability.

13. ISO #2813

Quote Originally Posted by Arbys View Post
    Yes because it isn't like Chick's last will directly states that we all share a detective ability.
    But you have been scummy alll game even Starbucks Read you as major scum. and look Starbucks is dead. Aslo reading his last will said you had a hidden night chat and suspected each other. Could that mean you shared a night chat with purple? and work with and for purple.?

14. ISO #2814

15. ISO #2815

@KFC tell me this can help please dont tell me this was a waist of time.
    Waste of time? No.

Particularly telling, is where Subway's vote was on Day 3. Forget your tunnel vision on BK/Arbys for a moment, and let's see if you can piece together a narrative, hmm? Might as well have fun poking each others' brains until Subway/Dominos show up.

16. ISO #2816

Sorry, I should have clarified; Lied about having targeted DQ with their detective action and finding he was scum through it, not lying about having the action at all.

It should also be noted that I believe option 2 is highly unlikely in comparison to option 1.

17. ISO #2817

Waste of time? No.

Particularly telling, is where Subway's vote was on Day 3. Forget your tunnel vision on BK/Arbys for a moment, and let's see if you can piece together a narrative, hmm? Might as well have fun poking each others' brains until Subway/Dominos show up.
    Ty I do appreciate that

18. ISO #2818

Waste of time? No.

only one that makes sense to me is the one where Popyes, BK and arby is werewolf. unless Arbys and BK and DQ where purple.

I checked Subway day 1 she was not a werewolf

19. ISO #2819

only one that makes sense to me is the one where Popyes, BK and arby is werewolf. unless Arbys and BK and DQ where purple.

unless she was swaped day one and i check some one else. Maybe that is why DQ was on me so hard saying I did not vist Subway.

20. ISO #2820

21. ISO #2821

22. ISO #2822

Ok think about this.
    If culting really is in the game then a n2 cult of Subway would mean she wouldn't get a n3 article if it overwrites original role. Conclusion Article Missing
    Likewise if she is a scum mate with DQ and with DQ dying d3. She has to perform the night kill instead of crier ability. Conclusion Article Missing

23. ISO #2823

24. ISO #2824

25. ISO #2825

Ok think about this.
    If culting really is in the game then a n2 cult of Subway would mean she wouldn't get a n3 article if it overwrites original role. Conclusion Article Missing
    Likewise if she is a scum mate with DQ and with DQ dying d3. She has to perform the night kill instead of crier ability. Conclusion Article Missing
    So Subway was purple scum of DQ?
    Then who is pops team?

I am getting confused

26. ISO #2826

You knew you would not die last night explain why you wanted my to hammer DQ so bad.
    IN WHAT WORLD WOULD YOUR CLAIMED ABULITY TO KILL EVER RESULT IN ME NOT DYING? YOU HAVE CLAIMED TO BE A MASON. YOU HAVE CLAIMED TO BE ABLE TO KILL CULTISTS. YOU STILL ARE TRYING TO CLAIM THAT I AM A CULTIST???????!!!!!??

JESUS H CHRIST PLEASE IM TRYING HERE

27. ISO #2827

28. ISO #2828

29. ISO #2829

Quote Originally Posted by Popeyes View Post
    IN WHAT WORLD WOULD YOUR CLAIMED ABULITY TO KILL EVER RESULT IN ME NOT DYING? YOU HAVE CLAIMED TO BE A MASON. YOU HAVE CLAIMED TO BE ABLE TO KILL CULTISTS. YOU STILL ARE TRYING TO CLAIM THAT I AM A CULTIST???????!!!!!??

JESUS H CHRIST PLEASE IM TRYING HERE
    Give it up please everyone knows you are Werewolf. So please stop with this annoying act.

30. ISO #2830

31. ISO #2831

So Subway was purple scum of DQ?
    Then who is pops team?

I am getting confused
    We have no evidence yet to suggest Pop even HAS a team. You're still locked in your tunnel vision of him being able to convert and kill in the same night. Drop that line of reasoning and explore other options. You may find one to be more likely.

You yourself admitted that you can only check for a Pink faction, not Purple. Reread my "option 1" statement on why a purple kill statement still happened, now consider that Subway failed to submit a crier action last night. Can you put two and two together?

32. ISO #2832

I can’t deal. There was a plan

And instead of me being Killed You and your teammate witched me instead.
    He did not witch anyone. He attacked you I went to invest the blue team I did not do nothing because Crypt Said i could not get it. you failed attempt to claim witch is imposable.

33. ISO #2833

34. ISO #2834

We have no evidence yet to suggest Pop even HAS a team. You're still locked in your tunnel vision of him being able to convert and kill in the same night. Drop that line of reasoning and explore other options. You may find one to be more likely.

You yourself admitted that you can only check for a Pink faction, not Purple. Reread my "option 1" statement on why a purple kill statement still happened, now consider that Subway failed to submit a crier action last night. Can you put two and two together?
    Thank means Subway is the Enforcer.
    -vote Subway

35. ISO #2835

36. ISO #2836

Aslo explaine why they both targeted Mcdonalds? why not kill me. I should be dead
    McDonalds was the only person that was still considered town by every single player, but also not useful enough for a potential doc/bug to be on him. There was no possibility of a mislynch on him. It was the obvious kill target for both factions.

37. ISO #2837

Clearly Subway is on the scum team.
    Just as equally clear is the fact that YOU AND YOUR TEAMMaTE ARE FULL Of GODdAMN HoRSESHIT
    OK please give me one just one example of why we would Witch you if as you say we know you are just a citizen that does nothing WTF would we witch you makes 0 sense.

38. ISO #2838

39. ISO #2839

McDonalds was the only person that was still considered town by every single player, but also not useful enough for a potential doc/bug to be on him. There was no possibility of a mislynch on him. It was the obvious kill target for both factions.
    dot be made at me but If i was scum I would have killed you. for you know how to read people.

40. ISO #2840

41. ISO #2841

42. ISO #2842

OK please give me one just one example of why we would Witch you if as you say we know you are just a citizen that does nothing WTF would we witch you makes 0 sense.
    The plan was to witch him onto himself so he could not get his Pink kill off, Taco Tuff. Moot now, but thankfully we haven’t lost too much because of it yet. You are right that McD was dead either way, and it turns out you couldn’t have killed Popeyes in the first place.

As for why you’re not dead, it’s obvious; you being dead confirms your story of checking Popeyes and thus he is confirmed scum. With you alive, he can try for a mislynch on you before attention turns his way.

43. ISO #2843

dot be made at me but If i was scum I would have killed you. for you know how to read people.
    I was a potential target, but remember that scum doesn’t know if I received a vest from Starbucks; I might have been immune to killing, despite claiming to have a gun and using that info to pressure Dominos yesterday. There is also shade thrown my way for not voting on DQ; a possibility that I’m DQ’s scum partner means an opportunity for scum to push a mislynch on me, without having to night kill me. Both these combined make me unlikely to be night killed.

44. ISO #2844

The plan was to witch him onto himself so he could not get his Pink kill off, Taco Tuff. Moot now, but thankfully we haven’t lost too much because of it yet. You are right that McD was dead either way, and it turns out you couldn’t have killed Popeyes in the first place.

As for why you’re not dead, it’s obvious; you being dead confirms your story of checking Popeyes and thus he is confirmed scum. With you alive, he can try for a mislynch on you before attention turns his way.
    Oh FUCK OFF WITH THIS LOGIC. that’s literally horseshit. How about we Lynch subway today because she is my new number one suspect here due to no crier article and additionally because I am so invested in the storyline involving both party hosts being scum as an epic line of RP
    And HAVE THE BLUE MEMBERS TRACK ME TONIGHT

We can have JITB witch dominos into himself to prove if h me is a killer or not.
    Blue members tracking me would see if I kill the person who dies.

LOGIC THAT PLAN OLD MAN

45. ISO #2845

46. ISO #2846

I was a potential target, but remember that scum doesn’t know if I received a vest from Starbucks; I might have been immune to killing, despite claiming to have a gun and using that info to pressure Dominos yesterday. There is also shade thrown my way for not voting on DQ; a possibility that I’m DQ’s scum partner means an opportunity for scum to push a mislynch on me, without having to night kill me. Both these combined make me unlikely to be night killed.
    Well how do we know you are not Scum? you bring up very good points that makes you look scummy

47. ISO #2847

48. ISO #2848

49. ISO #2849

Well how do we know you are not Scum? you bring up very good points that makes you look scummy
    Simply put? We don’t, unless BK/Arbys tracked me and want to confirm that I visited no one last night, but I don’t think they did. I did claim to be roleblocked, but that’s an easy fabrication, unless someone else wants to step up and confirm that they roleblocked me to confirm that I’m not scum. I don’t think that will happen either.

50. ISO #2850

Simply put? We don’t, unless BK/Arbys tracked me and want to confirm that I visited no one last night, but I don’t think they did. I did claim to be roleblocked, but that’s an easy fabrication, unless someone else wants to step up and confirm that they roleblocked me to confirm that I’m not scum. I don’t think that will happen either.
    Logic my plan. See if it’s a good dies