S-FM The Werewolf Ball [Game Thread] - Page 8
Register

User Tag List

Page 8 of 72 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 58 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #351

Re: S-FM The Werewolf Ball [Game Thread]

Quote Originally Posted by Dairy Queen View Post
    Oh, then disregard that post, because I was talking about Starbucks because of ...
    Sorry for the typos. and confusion it caused.

I still do not see why everyone town reads Starbucks. Dude is scummy. He comes in very disrupting. Attacking in a way that feels TPR hunting. Yet adds a few flavor posts to make people read him as town. I do not trust Starbucks at all.

Is what was meant to say

2. ISO #352

3. ISO #353

Quote Originally Posted by Taco Bell View Post
    No, I do not believe that would help town, as it would allow scum to use that information for cover. It is best if people give out info so I can confirm or deny it. I believe this is why I am mayor with only 1 vote. My power is info not votes.
    Because of this I would Like to request BG or Doc on me tonight.

4. ISO #354

Sorry for the typos. and confusion it caused.

I still do not see why everyone town reads Starbucks. Dude is scummy. He comes in very disrupting. Attacking in a way that feels TPR hunting. Yet adds a few flavor posts to make people read him as town. I do not trust Starbucks at all.

Is what was meant to say
    I disagree. I think Starbucks is more villager at this time. The aggressive stance they have taken does not give off the TPR feel. If that were the case they more likely would have attempted to clarify the soft claims that Dairy Queen has made

5. ISO #355

6. ISO #356

7. ISO #357

8. ISO #358

We have had 4 people give names and everyone not @Chick-fil-A You have been prodding info yet have not given any. Explain!!!
    ??? ".. and everyone not" ?? Could you explain yourself better?

I believe looking for information is very positive. I do not feel comfortable to reveal my name nor background.

9. ISO #359

Quote Originally Posted by Popeyes View Post
    I disagree. I think Starbucks is more villager at this time. The aggressive stance they have taken does not give off the TPR feel. If that were the case they more likely would have attempted to clarify the soft claims that Dairy Queen has made
    Well both you and PJ have said the same thing. I am hard town reading PJ. You have been very pro-town.

1 you are a scum team?
    or
    2 you are all town.

I am leaning to 2

Todays lych should not be Popeys, PAPA John or Starbucks as of now I also would not want to see Subway or Dairy Queen lyched for day 1 also.

10. ISO #360

11. ISO #361

12. ISO #362

13. ISO #363

Quote Originally Posted by Chick-fil-A View Post
    ??? ".. and everyone not" ?? Could you explain yourself better?

I believe looking for information is very positive. I do not feel comfortable to reveal my name nor background.
    Yet you hunt for it, I do see what Popeyes is talking about you seem to be TPR hunting.

14. ISO #364

Yet you hunt for it, I do see what Popeyes is talking about you seem to be TPR hunting.
    If people are comfortable revealing their names / backgrounds they can do it. I haven't pushed someone to do it if they have said "no".

I'll ignore the false TPR hunt comments.

15. ISO #365

16. ISO #366

17. ISO #367

What scares me is no lych trains have roles out not once. normally D1 has a few form scum pushing them. Making me think we have a smart sneaky scum team or AFK one. Some of you more experienced players what do you make of it? I would like to hear other thoughts on this.
    This game is being taken more seriously

18. ISO #368

Whatever... now when I thought this game would get more interesting... As I said, I asked something about your roleplay not your night actions.

So kindly fuck off.
    Actually I'm not going to kindly fuck off because you gave me the choice of not answering, which i'm sure you knew I wouldn't answer that particular question so why did you even ask? Did you hope I would answer for the RP sake? Because probing an answer to that particular question can be seen as TPR hunting.

That being said I do think your intentions were pure and that you just don't realize what it was. The RP and names in this game are very interesting.

IMO, a scum Chick-Fil-A would have stopped probing into the RP/Names after he was called out the first time, therefore i'm seeing it as just negligence.

19. ISO #369

20. ISO #370

Actually I'm not going to kindly fuck off because you gave me the choice of not answering, which i'm sure you knew I wouldn't answer that particular question so why did you even ask? Did you hope I would answer for the RP sake? Because probing an answer to that particular question can be seen as TPR hunting.

That being said I do think your intentions were pure and that you just don't realize what it was. The RP and names in this game are very interesting.

IMO, a scum Chick-Fil-A would have stopped probing into the RP/Names after he was called out the first time, therefore i'm seeing it as just negligence.
    Why asking if you have another name in your roleplay besides yours is TPR hunting?

21. ISO #371

22. ISO #372

23. ISO #373

24. ISO #374

25. ISO #375

26. ISO #376

27. ISO #377

Why asking if you have another name in your roleplay besides yours is TPR hunting?
    When you say it at face value like that I guess it can be seen as not TPR hunting because it's just a question yes or no question. However with the how I have been playing this game and my RP that's flooding the thread from my POV and thought process going on it can be.

28. ISO #378

29. ISO #379

When you say it at face value like that I guess it can be seen as not TPR hunting because it's just a question yes or no question. However with the how I have been playing this game and my RP that's flooding the thread from my POV and thought process going on it can be.
    Well, I never thought that question would have any relation to your possible night actions. You need to remember we don't know anything about you.

30. ISO #380

31. ISO #381

No, I do not believe that would help town, as it would allow scum to use that information for cover. It is best if people give out info so I can confirm or deny it. I believe this is why I am mayor with only 1 vote. My power is info not votes.
    I was under the impression that if scum tried to use the info to hide, the names could be used to counterclaim and your info used against them. But fair enough; you can curate the information as you wish

32. ISO #382

Quote Originally Posted by Popeyes View Post
    Don’t play the back foot style. Be at the forefront of conversation and give us your thoughts
    I just finished rereading all if Chick-fil-A posts he is correct he never once used the word lovers. At this point I do not know what to think.

@everyone I want your view in this setup is it more pro-town to Lych day 1 or not Lych day 1? I believe if everyone answers this honestly it may shed some light.

33. ISO #383

I will agree with DQ so far that CFA’s lore hunting seems innocent so far. I’m as curious as she is as to who and what will be going on here.

@Popeyes , it was DQ who said he was here looking for a lover, in the context of him being a party animal looking to get laid.

Chipotle and Popeyes have come out on opposite sides of the “town should give out information” coin, and both have good points. There’s a delicate balance to be drawn between the two; it’s true that scum have more information right now, and can put the information to stronger use than town right now, but information is the ONLY thing town has to go on.

Given that the host doesn’t seem too intent on filling in the public on what’s going on at the moment, and presumably, the scum already know what they’re up to, I believe our best course of action for now is to try and piece together what we can of what this ball is, and what will be happening here, from the RP we have been given. Like pieces of a puzzle to be out together, even if we may all have motivations to hide who we truly are for now.

34. ISO #384

Quote Originally Posted by KFC View Post
    I was under the impression that if scum tried to use the info to hide, the names could be used to counterclaim and your info used against them. But fair enough; you can curate the information as you wish
    Remember Only names I have been given are people I have seen when I arrived. So I am guessing they are the workers that work here. Nothing in the info confirms then as town or as scum. I had info on Dairy Queen but Dairy Queen had no info on me. So according to the info and what Dairy Queen has posted Me seeing him on the lawn what I read as working was him passed out drunk. That would explain why he did not see me. Not one name did I talk to except one. But I did not have a name for that person just a title the Head Butler who took My stuff to my room. There was guests that was there that was arguing with each other They did not see me but I saw them arguing about some curse that was plaguing there Family.

35. ISO #385

I will agree with DQ so far that CFA’s lore hunting seems innocent so far. I’m as curious as she is as to who and what will be going on here.

@Popeyes , it was DQ who said he was here looking for a lover, in the context of him being a party animal looking to get laid.

Chipotle and Popeyes have come out on opposite sides of the “town should give out information” coin, and both have good points. There’s a delicate balance to be drawn between the two; it’s true that scum have more information right now, and can put the information to stronger use than town right now, but information is the ONLY thing town has to go on.

Given that the host doesn’t seem too intent on filling in the public on what’s going on at the moment, and presumably, the scum already know what they’re up to, I believe our best course of action for now is to try and piece together what we can of what this ball is, and what will be happening here, from the RP we have been given. Like pieces of a puzzle to be out together, even if we may all have motivations to hide who we truly are for now.
    Thing is, very few people are willing to talk about their RP.

36. ISO #386

Remember Only names I have been given are people I have seen when I arrived. So I am guessing they are the workers that work here. Nothing in the info confirms then as town or as scum. I had info on Dairy Queen but Dairy Queen had no info on me. So according to the info and what Dairy Queen has posted Me seeing him on the lawn what I read as working was him passed out drunk. That would explain why he did not see me. Not one name did I talk to except one. But I did not have a name for that person just a title the Head Butler who took My stuff to my room. There was guests that was there that was arguing with each other They did not see me but I saw them arguing about some curse that was plaguing there Family.
    Hum. Then you probably haven't seen me.

I just want you to post all names and see if I'm there ARGH

37. ISO #387

That post? It actually said:

So yeah, don't change my words...
    Do you not think you came across as if you were prodding for information on DQ and asking if he was a lover? Because it's very easy to read that into your question and I don't see any other reason for you to phrase that question and ask it the way you did. Either way, you have to think of what you say before you say it.

38. ISO #388

Quote Originally Posted by Papa Johns View Post
    Do you not think you came across as if you were prodding for information on DQ and asking if he was a lover? Because it's very easy to read that into your question and I don't see any other reason for you to phrase that question and ask it the way you did. Either way, you have to think of what you say before you say it.
    No I don't. I never thought about the lover thing. My intention with that post I'll keep private.

39. ISO #389

40. ISO #390

41. ISO #391

You and KFC both proved info out of me so why wouldn't you want to share any info?
    If people are comfortable revealing their names / backgrounds they can do it. I haven't pushed someone to do it if they have said "no".

I'll ignore the false TPR hunt comments.
    . .

42. ISO #392

Quote Originally Posted by Papa Johns View Post
    Both Subway and Chick-fil-A probed for very specific information, asking for direct answers about rolecards. Subway also buddied CFA earlier, saying that he believes they may be here for the same reason. (Truth, as CFA stated, iirc).

Taco Bell, thanks for the clarification on what info you have. I wonder if everyone you met is a player in this game, or if we have some NPCs. The talk of a curse is no surprise given our werewolf context, but I wonder who the arguers shall be, and what exactly they are conflicted on.

43. ISO #393

Both Subway and Chick-fil-A probed for very specific information, asking for direct answers about rolecards. Subway also buddied CFA earlier, saying that he believes they may be here for the same reason. (Truth, as CFA stated, iirc).

Taco Bell, thanks for the clarification on what info you have. I wonder if everyone you met is a player in this game, or if we have some NPCs. The talk of a curse is no surprise given our werewolf context, but I wonder who the arguers shall be, and what exactly they are conflicted on.
    Let's drink some wine, old man.

44. ISO #394

This is why I want both Subways and Chik-fil-A game names. but they seemed scared to give it out.

45. ISO #395

46. ISO #396

47. ISO #397

Your reply to when I posted my information I have.
    Hum. Then you probably haven't seen me.

I just want you to post all names and see if I'm there ARGH

Now you post this??? You are town hunting not scum hunting.

If you post all names at your disposal and if I appear I'll tell you who I am.
    -vote Chick-fil-A

You can whine about you are only asking this and that but in the end you are Hunting Town more than Scum. that is Scum 101.

48. ISO #398

49. ISO #399

50. ISO #400

Your reply to when I posted my information I have.

Now you post this??? You are town hunting not scum hunting.

-vote Chick-fil-A

You can whine about you are only asking this and that but in the end you are Hunting Town more than Scum. that is Scum 101.
    Wow. Leaving the discussion whether I'm "town-hunting" or not, that wouldn't be scum indicative. In fact, I like PoE to find the scummies so you got me totally wrong.

I'm not really sure if you have seen me because my roleplay information does not talk about my presence in the ball, but more like "and now I have to go to the ball". Maybe you have seen me. Or maybe not.