1. ISO #1251

2. ISO #1252

3. ISO #1253

4. ISO #1254

5. ISO #1255

6. ISO #1256

Re: S-FM The Werewolf Ball [Game Thread]

Quote Originally Posted by Taco Bell View Post
    I am Mayor/mason in this game. I am the (performer undercover) hired to hunt Werewolf’s. Mr wagstaff hired me and my partner to protect the ball from werewolf’s. Why only 1 vote I have no clue maybe to balance. Why not maso night chat again no clue. Why do I only know his rp name again no clue you will have to ask crpt.

Julien Wagstaff or Antonina Wagstaff?

7. ISO #1257

Well Duhh
    Then why not come right out and say it?

If you are town, from your POV any INSTANT CC on your actions would theoretically make me some kind of scum. Instead of saying that I am a liar like 3 times couldn't you have made an argument that I'm scum or did you already know that I am town?

8. ISO #1258

9. ISO #1259

Quote Originally Posted by Dairy Queen View Post
    Then why not come right out and say it?

If you are town, from your POV any INSTANT CC on your actions would theoretically make me some kind of scum. Instead of saying that I am a liar like 3 times couldn't you have made an argument that I'm scum or did you already know that I am town?
    Becuse you hired me. So yes I had info that confirmed you as town. That is why but you lieing about my cost means you are cult and I am going to check you tonight if I am alive.

10. ISO #1260

11. ISO #1261

12. ISO #1262

Becuse you hired me. So yes I had info that confirmed you as town. That is why but you lieing about my cost means you are cult and I am going to check you tonight if I am alive.
    Since when did I hire you I don't recall you saying that I hired you on Day 1, only that you saw me on the lawn. And how does it make me confirmed town for supposedly hiring you? Did you not form your own reads about me in game? It seems to me like you already knew I was town.

If anybody else shares my sentiment here please help me indulge, I have a habit of tunneling a little to hard I tend become to narrow minded.

13. ISO #1263

If I were culted last night there's no benefit in me outing myself right now what so ever. Your logic is severely flawed.
    Don’t matter you are lieing 100% I did vist subway last night. You saying I did not is bullshit. So I take it you are claiming to be a lookout? If you are you are lieing. Becuse I did vist her.

14. ISO #1264

Wouldn't the correct check be popeyes? Because I do recall you saying that either Him or subway was cult, and you already checked subway.

15. ISO #1265

16. ISO #1266

Don’t matter you are lieing 100% I did vist subway last night. You saying I did not is bullshit. So I take it you are claiming to be a lookout? If you are you are lieing. Becuse I did vist her.
    Well now that I have got what I need from this gambit, I'm not claiming lookout and I have no idea if you actually visited subway.

17. ISO #1267

18. ISO #1268

19. ISO #1269

20. ISO #1270

Since when did I hire you I don't recall you saying that I hired you on Day 1, only that you saw me on the lawn. And how does it make me confirmed town for supposedly hiring you? Did you not form your own reads about me in game? It seems to me like you already knew I was town.

If anybody else shares my sentiment here please help me indulge, I have a habit of tunneling a little to hard I tend become to narrow minded.
    My only sentiment is that Taco Bell seems to be a wildly incompetent Town member and pushes against him seem to be attempts by scum to capitalize on his failings to bait a mislynch. Right now my brain is hurting too much from trying to read and understand his statements so I'm probably going to have to take a break from the game for a bit.

Nice gambit though.

21. ISO #1271

22. ISO #1272

23. ISO #1273

Your posting style is towny
    The way you interact with people is towny
    Your actions are scummy
    Your reactions to being put under pressure are scummy
    your RP is patchy at best
    Nobody has really defended you.

I don't see you as town at this point, although I don't see you on a scum team, so I'm going to guess that you're probably a Benign of some sort.

24. ISO #1274

25. ISO #1275

26. ISO #1276

Quote Originally Posted by Popeyes View Post
    That fucking makes no sense.
    Where did this random information come from Taco Bell? Julian hires you?
    Why are you claiming to have the mason role, with a sheriff mechanic attached. But also be a sort of mayor?

-unvote
    I am not a sheriff. I can only detect cult only only only. I can not detect town scum or anything else only cult I have said that over and over.

27. ISO #1277

28. ISO #1278

29. ISO #1279

I am not a sheriff. I can only detect cult only only only. I can not detect town scum or anything else only cult I have said that over and over.
    To be honest the only part about your role that doesn't convince me is the fact that you're also revealed as the "performer" in the opening post but the partner that you talked about isn't.

30. ISO #1280

31. ISO #1281

Your posting style is towny
    The way you interact with people is towny
    Your actions are scummy
    Your reactions to being put under pressure are scummy
    your RP is patchy at best
    Nobody has really defended you.

I don't see you as town at this point, although I don't see you on a scum team, so I'm going to guess that you're probably a Benign of some sort.
    Who are you talking about? And if me no I am green no nuet. I bread crumbed my town win con at the start of day2 if you don’t believe me. Before anyone else.

32. ISO #1282

33. ISO #1283

I never fucking said you were dude. I said you have a Sheriff MECHANIC attached to your role.
    A sheriff mechanic means you can DETECT ALIGNMENT which in this case would mean CULt OR NOT.
    Stop misunderstand what other people are saying

Now respond to THE REST Of WHAT I AM SAYING

34. ISO #1284

35. ISO #1285

Quote Originally Posted by Popeyes View Post
    I never fucking said you were dude. I said you have a Sheriff MECHANIC attached to your role.
    A sheriff mechanic means you can DETECT ALIGNMENT which in this case would mean CULt OR NOT.
    Stop misunderstand what other people are saying

Now respond to THE REST Of WHAT I AM SAYING
    isnt it frustrating?

36. ISO #1286

Quote Originally Posted by KFC View Post
    I'm just gunna say, feels like it would be on hell of a copout to say "all roles are unique" when the roles are "Citizen 1, Citizen 2, Citizen 3" etc. with identical attributes, actions, and win conditions.
    That's not a cop out. That's saying there aren't 2 people named Bobbi Thorne. That makes perfect sense.

And yes, I've received a response. That is how it works.

37. ISO #1287

Quote Originally Posted by Chick-fil-A View Post
    To be honest the only part about your role that doesn't convince me is the fact that you're also revealed as the "performer" in the opening post but the partner that you talked about isn't.
    Well ask crpt not me I have no idea why also no idea why I only get 1 vote also no idea why I don’t get a night chat but seems like everyone else does. Also why I can’t convert cit to masons or kill cult. Like I said before I feel like a neutered dog in this role.

38. ISO #1288

Damn!! It wasn't obvious at all!
    My sentiments too.. But taco wouldn't see it that way so, stupid gambits still work regardless.

Still can't read DQs intentions, he keeps flip flopping what he says and I haven't had a chance to reread all his posts yet.

39. ISO #1289

Quote Originally Posted by Burger King View Post
    wrong. But I'm glad you actually participated in my exercise.

Another participant!

But yes, that is what I was getting at- Names are unique, actions are not.

I find it strange no one else thought to ask about that until I brought it up.
    How about instead of being a condescending asshat you actually ask the person who could answer the question? I also believe you misread my post because you said I was wrong then confirmed someone else who said the same thing. Names are unique. The role itself is not. Me and popeyes can both be citizen but we both can't be Bobbi Thorne. We are not both claiming to be Bobbi Thorne. I don't understand where the disconnect is?

40. ISO #1290

Quote Originally Posted by Starbucks View Post
    Why do you think this is the Witch? I'm good for a Chipotle vote but i'd like to know why specifically witch.
    A wealthy young woman, attending the ball alone. Everything thing seems to be beneath her.

They poem/lyrical way Ms.Bobbi Thorne entered the game gives me fucking stevie nicks type of feelings.

Subway says that I hired other woman to organize the ball this year, Chipotle fits this profile.

I can't remember shit, only my own name and that my heart yearns for a woman, What woman? I would assume my wife but I could have been going about it all wrong.

I'n my brain it all adds up I'm under a fucking spell.

41. ISO #1291

Dominos
    Chipotle
    KFC
    Burger King
    Dairy Queen
    Chick-fil-A

Subway
    Jack in the Box
    Starbucks
    Popeyes
    Taco Bell
    McDonalds
    Arbys

These are the people who are currently alive. The green ones I consider not good options to be lynched. I believe most of the scums are in the other non-colored group.

42. ISO #1292

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    I will answer this one question publicly, since it's about the setup mechanics and not about rolecard/interactions/feedback/etc.
    Every role is unique (ie, there will not be two of the same person). Actions, Attributes, and any combination of the two may be repeated over multiple roles.
    Thank you.

43. ISO #1293

Well ask crpt not me I have no idea why also no idea why I only get 1 vote also no idea why I don’t get a night chat but seems like everyone else does. Also why I can’t convert cit to masons or kill cult. Like I said before I feel like a neutered dog in this role.
    What? Most people don't have a Night Chat... and by that I mean more than half.

44. ISO #1294

45. ISO #1295

Dominos
    Chipotle
    KFC
    Burger King
    Dairy Queen
    Chick-fil-A

Subway
    Jack in the Box
    Starbucks
    Popeyes
    Taco Bell
    McDonalds
    Arbys

These are the people who are currently alive. The green ones I consider not good options to be lynched. I believe most of the scums are in the other non-colored group.
    Go pick up some more wine because you need so put some Spec's on my name jesus christ.

46. ISO #1296

A wealthy young woman, attending the ball alone. Everything thing seems to be beneath her.

They poem/lyrical way Ms.Bobbi Thorne entered the game gives me fucking stevie nicks type of feelings.

Subway says that I hired other woman to organize the ball this year, Chipotle fits this profile.

I can't remember shit, only my own name and that my heart yearns for a woman, What woman? I would assume my wife but I could have been going about it all wrong.

I'n my brain it all adds up I'm under a fucking spell.
    DQ, your roleplay must say more things besides the fact that you don't remember anything. I have 5 lines of RP information and I don't think you only know that.

Fucking talk, slave.

47. ISO #1297

48. ISO #1298

49. ISO #1299

50. ISO #1300