S-FM The Werewolf Ball [Game Thread] - Page 24
Register

User Tag List

Page 24 of 72 FirstFirst ... 14 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 34 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,200 of 3555
  1. ISO #1151

Re: S-FM The Werewolf Ball [Game Thread]

Quote Originally Posted by Subway View Post
    Ok, I've read everything. So far Dominos sounds okay, nothing strong on him but he looks towny, although there's nothing actually alignment indicative.

Now, I'm going off for the night, I still have to eat and it was already very late when I came on here. Have fun
    Nothing alignment indicative? Lolololol. Git gud kid Dominos is lock town

2. ISO #1152

Quote Originally Posted by Popeyes View Post
    It seems like you are holding information until it becomes relevant to reveal. Not an accusation just an observation.

Didn’t you already post thoughts about the Wendy’s train today? I’ll need to go read those
    I have posted some. Im holding off on them because they include heavy judgement on someone who was previously a major town read and i want to make sure i have my ducks in a row.

Ya im town im not gonna share information i think is better in my hands than in fucking taco bells hands

3. ISO #1153

4. ISO #1154

Are you talking like KFC and myself?
    It could be KFC, sure. You were never a major town read. Youre looking better recently but youre at best null and im pretty sure by RP one of us is evil.. which of course makes it you. Im hoping to pursue other courses of action before finding out if my gladiator theory is correct.

5. ISO #1155

6. ISO #1156

Quote Originally Posted by Starbucks View Post
    It could be KFC, sure. You were never a major town read. Youre looking better recently but youre at best null and im pretty sure by RP one of us is evil.. which of course makes it you. Im hoping to pursue other courses of action before finding out if my gladiator theory is correct.
    I never thought I was. I was getting hoping you’d give me a read on where you have placed me.

7. ISO #1157

Not gonna be able to sleep with this theory in my head... @Starbucks I've been looking for a feedback claim that no one has said yet, one that I would think you could have been targeted to receive based on day 1. I'm not the one who sent said feedback but I am curious if you are holding it. Blink once if u understand, blink twice if you don't.. If you do have it, I think purple scum already know. Hopefully whoever would send that feedback stays hidden for now and sends it to you again tonight. Just trying to fill in some blanks of what really happened last night. Hope you catch my line of thought and might indulge me with some crarity.

8. ISO #1158

9. ISO #1159

Quote Originally Posted by McDonalds View Post
    im awake..im awake.

the reason for the popeye train is because someone mentioned that the food is poisoned and he hands out food?

Does anyone wish to have a private chat with me tonight?
    That and the Wendy’s train that I started.
    I wouldn’t be against having a night chat. It would give me something to do at night but I’m sure there are more higher value targets

10. ISO #1160

11. ISO #1161

12. ISO #1162

Quote Originally Posted by Burger King View Post
    The reasoning is literally already provided in the LW. I will try to spell it out for you since you seem to be having trouble.

---Summary of the conversation thus far---

PH's LW: "behaviors A and B are scummy because X and Y"

Me: "I agree. Behaviors A and B ARE scummy, and X and Y are good reasons why"

You (#1027): "It's not scummy just because you said so. I'll make a case that it was town behavior. git gud"

Me: But I didn't say it was scummy "because I said so", I said I agree with reasons X and Y

You: But you didn't say WHY you agree with reasons X and Y. You're just making ME provide all the evidence without providing any yourself.

---End Summary---

---Summary of the Summary---

1. Argument is made, complete with reasoning behind it
    2. I agree because the argument is sound, and the reasoning supports it.
    3. You disagree, providing no reasoning/evidence as to why. Accuse me of making an assertion with no reasoning behind it
    4. I reiterate that I agree with the initial reasoning provided
    5. You deflect back on me as if I'm making a claim with no evidence (ignoring the fact that I agreed with the evidence presented in the initial argument) and you continue not to make a counter argument or provide any reasoning/evidence to justify your disagreement

---End Summary of Summary---

My reasons are already embedded in the argument. The argument cannot continue until you provide counterpoints for me to either accept or refute.

And it's pretty scummy of you to try to paint me in a negative light for not explaining myself when it's currently YOUR turn to actually justify for your stance.

1. I did not say that. If you are going to put words in my mouth, I don't have more to say to you.

2. Uh huh.
    I wanted YOU to explain it to me in your own words so I can better gauge your response into the matter, If all you want to do is say "I agree with him because of what he said in X,Y" I guess that's fine but a weak case to base an argument on. If you weren't going to put forth the effort into putting it into your own words, why should I put forth my time and effort into something back for you? I simply asked WHY? And from what I got from your response it's ====> What he said. I wanted more then that.

13. ISO #1163

Quote Originally Posted by Taco Bell View Post
    If you want to put me as Scum fine But explain why.
    I did it like this so if people wanted to know why all they had to do was engage and ask.

I have a slight scum lean on you mainly because you havn't proven to me that you are town yet. Reading your posting I could make the argument that your posting style comes from a "pure" POV, where nothings forced, and no agendas are laid out. However I think that your lack of reads on people, and lack of reasons as to why certain players are towny/scummy, points to a scum player more often then not. It's harder to make up reads and reasons why as a scum.

14. ISO #1164

Quote Originally Posted by Dominos View Post
    Can't get a clear read on you, sometimes you seem pro-town and others I get anti-town vibes from you. Until I can get a better picture of what the hell is going on, you are on hold, too many posts that I gotta go reread and double check before I want to jump in. You took up the mantle of town leader day 1 and have many interactions that I need to process. Right now, you are leaning scum. But, I'm sure something will pop up that will redeem you so I'm not going all apewall on you.... yet. Similar to Subway, lots of interactions, some RP based, but I need to find out if there is something other than RP code going around before I can judge what really went on.
    What the hell kind of shit is this?

15. ISO #1165

16. ISO #1166

Quote Originally Posted by Taco Bell View Post
    Well played Starbucks, you played a good scum game. I have given the info but town is to stupid to see it. the RP info has proven this game to be correct yet no one is young the info we have.
    You've been tunneling on him since day 1, This is not pro town behavior.

17. ISO #1167

I’m being scum read for the Wendy’s Lynch.
    Speaking of the train swap;

I started on Wendy’s because I did not support the Starbucks train. I had read Starbucks as town from nearly the beginning and people were talking about needing a Lynch that day to start getting information.
    I preferred a Lynch on someone who wasn’t active vs a lynch on someone who was. If Starbucks is scum the amount of activity they have will yield more insight on their alignment and the characters they interact with. Starbucks is of the caliber to lead town to victory and I had him as my lock town.

I figured that if Wendy’s did get lynched within the time pan left in the day that scum would be very involved with the Lynch; it was a safe Lynch and I was the one that started it. There would be almost 0 risk in them joining the Lynch train. I weighed that having higher value than lynching Starbucks.
    I share in this sentiment. EOD brought me bad vibes on the Starbucks train and the new information that we gained closer to EOD about the cook situation actually bore fruit. Wendys flipped town and told us the food was likley poisioned. What if we had Wendy's still alive today? Many could make the arguments that he is scummy and the foods not poisioned, etc, etc. We'd be even more in the dark. Wendy's lynch bore information, his RP stated the foods likley poisioned. One of the players that has anything to do with the food was also his counter train. I happen to trust Starbucks at the moment due to his bread crumbing and overall aggressiveness. That leaves you.

18. ISO #1168

19. ISO #1169

This makes sense. I don't want to be annoying, but are you sure that there's absolutely nothing about a family curse, about wolves or something similar? Or are you just literally a lost guy whose heart aches, without any other information? Because a lot of people have info on you apparently, yet you claim not to have any.
    This is literally all I have aside from waking up on the lawn.

20. ISO #1170

21. ISO #1171

That’s fine. I am super aware of how scum I appear. However the only thing I can offer is my own reads/notes and the RP I have provided already.

It’s a fairly bad situation for me to be in now after the Wendy’s flip and the information about food being poisoned. Only thing I can say about that is that RP wise I own the company that is providing the food. This doesn’t mean I actually handle the food itself

22. ISO #1172

That’s fine. I am super aware of how scum I appear. However the only thing I can offer is my own reads/notes and the RP I have provided already.

It’s a fairly bad situation for me to be in now after the Wendy’s flip and the information about food being poisoned. Only thing I can say about that is that RP wise I own the company that is providing the food. This doesn’t mean I actually handle the food itself
    What's your purpose in this ball?

23. ISO #1173

24. ISO #1174

25. ISO #1175

^^^^^^^

Side note: I have a scum lean on KFC, but he's definetly not in a scum team with Chipotle. Why scum lean? Because he's stating facts, yes, but those are already there. Mostly game theory. His scumreads are about game theory; he ain't committing into anything that could possibly be refuted, he is cautious.
    This also goes in the same way of that: he doesn't want to tell more about his roleplay than "I'm here to enjoy myself and have a good time!". That's just too simple; his rolecard really should contain more info than that, he's retaining information.
    My rolecard does contain more info than that, but nothing that's relevant to why I'm here or what I know about this ball. I've told you everything that I believe is beneficial for town to know at the moment; the rest will all come in due time, if not during the day, then in my last will.

On that note, I will reveal another piece of feedback that I received last night; this feedback, I believe, did not come from Starbucks:

I was witched last night.

I did not reveal this earlier because 1. Starbucks claimed to have given someone feedback and he would verify when they were around, which he did; 2. Given the feedbacks I received, I wanted Starbucks to verify what feedback he gave me without me having told him what it was, which he also has done.

Given Starbucks play and WIFOM so far, combined with the feedback I received from him last night, I am willing to believe for the moment that he is town, and I will follow along with his delayed reveal plan.

OOC, I drowned myself in all the anti-nausea/anti-diarrhea meds I could find, and I am feeling a bit better today.

26. ISO #1176

I don’t have any way to refute the food claim.
    I own the catering company, this supplying the food, and am here for a good time.
    No actions at night.
    That’s all I have RP wise :/
    Do you think that Starbucks could have poisoned the food, then? Your reply feels genuine, I'm ready to listen to what you have to say. There is absolutely no reason for a dead town to have lied in their last will.
    It’s a possibility. I’m not sure I am ready to put Starbucks outside of my town reads but I’m open to the discussion, doubly so considering the majority of the talk Starbucks has had today haven’t been driving conversation forward.
    So let me get this straight, @Popeyes . A dead town flipped with a LW suggesting that the food has been poisoned. You know you own the catering company that is supplying the food, and presumably, you know that you didn't poison the food. You also know that Starbucks claimed he works for said catering company (before the poison reveal), but you are still unwilling to attempt to scumread him yourself?

This feels like either VERY lazy town play, or a scum who's afraid he won't come out on top of the "Me vs. Starbucks" debate. As you are a self-proclaimed citizen, you ought to be putting more effort into analyzing and providing what input and reads you can. I'm having trouble putting myself in your shoes and imagining a situation where Starbucks isn't #1 on the watchlist.

27. ISO #1177

Quote Originally Posted by Dairy Queen View Post
    I wanted YOU to explain it to me in your own words so I can better gauge your response into the matter, If all you want to do is say "I agree with him because of what he said in X,Y" I guess that's fine but a weak case to base an argument on. If you weren't going to put forth the effort into putting it into your own words, why should I put forth my time and effort into something back for you? I simply asked WHY? And from what I got from your response it's ====> What he said. I wanted more then that.
    I wanted you to explain your opposition in any words at all. And you still haven't, because you apparently don't want to put in time or effort. Noted.

Quote Originally Posted by KFC View Post
    My rolecard does contain more info than that, but nothing that's relevant to why I'm here or what I know about this ball. I've told you everything that I believe is beneficial for town to know at the moment; the rest will all come in due time, if not during the day, then in my last will.

On that note, I will reveal another piece of feedback that I received last night; this feedback, I believe, did not come from Starbucks:

I was witched last night.

I did not reveal this earlier because 1. Starbucks claimed to have given someone feedback and he would verify when they were around, which he did; 2. Given the feedbacks I received, I wanted Starbucks to verify what feedback he gave me without me having told him what it was, which he also has done.

Given Starbucks play and WIFOM so far, combined with the feedback I received from him last night, I am willing to believe for the moment that he is town, and I will follow along with his delayed reveal plan.

OOC, I drowned myself in all the anti-nausea/anti-diarrhea meds I could find, and I am feeling a bit better today.
    Interesting. Especially since we know that Starbucks targeted you last night.

Granted, if he were Witch, he likely wouldn't have claimed his target so openly... But he's not cleared just yet. I have a theory, but I'll wait to see what your your other feedback was (the stuff you believe is from Starbucks).

28. ISO #1178

So let me get this straight, @Popeyes . A dead town flipped with a LW suggesting that the food has been poisoned. You know you own the catering company that is supplying the food, and presumably, you know that you didn't poison the food. You also know that Starbucks claimed he works for said catering company (before the poison reveal), but you are still unwilling to attempt to scumread him yourself?

This feels like either VERY lazy town play, or a scum who's afraid he won't come out on top of the "Me vs. Starbucks" debate. As you are a self-proclaimed citizen, you ought to be putting more effort into analyzing and providing what input and reads you can. I'm having trouble putting myself in your shoes and imagining a situation where Starbucks isn't #1 on the watchlist.
    Im very frustrated. Hold on, let me rely.

29. ISO #1179

Wendys rolecard suggested that the food may be poisoned.
    Starbucks stated that he had three options of what to do with the food.
    Starbucks stated that he did not poison the food.

The notes I have provided state that I had Starbucks as a lock town for myself. I have been debating with myself, going back and forth between Starbucks posts in the days, about how townie their play has been so far.
    I am reading Starbucks as scummier and moved him down the list as I go. I have not seen any other RP reveals that have anything to do with poisoned food, with exception to Starbucks revealing he actually had 3 options instead of the 2 he alluded to only having the previous day. I have opened discussion with him about that but he had sidestepped the question. Starbucks has been making statements about having a confirmable role regarding feedback other players reveal getting.

The question I have been asking myself, the one blocking me from straight out scumreading Starbucks, has been
    Is there a world where Wendys got tipped about posioned food, but the food not actually being poisoned.

Additionally I have been wondering about what the application is in the poisoning of the food, IE does it relate straight to a KPN?
    ____________________-

I have OOG issues rolling in my head regarding a player I have held in very high standards coming at me sideways regarding my play. Its been making me question myself pretty hard.
    ^Don't take that statement as having any hard relevance on whether or not I am scum. It has no bearing there I suspect.

30. ISO #1180

I wanted you to explain your opposition in any words at all. And you still haven't, because you apparently don't want to put in time or effort. Noted.

Interesting. Especially since we know that Starbucks targeted you last night.

Granted, if he were Witch, he likely wouldn't have claimed his target so openly... But he's not cleared just yet. I have a theory, but I'll wait to see what your your other feedback was (the stuff you believe is from Starbucks).
    I am 99% certain that Starbucks is not the witch. He correctly clued to me the other feedback I received. The only reason I leave that 1% chance is in case Cryptonic's got some fucked up version of a witch that either gives multiple feedbacks, or he's on a night chat with the person who gave me the other feedback. As for what that feedback was, I will wait for Starbucks to reveal it publicly, or it will be in my last will.

31. ISO #1181

I am also reading Chipotle scum, which I have partially based on the fact that they have responded to:
    Quote Originally Posted by Pizza Hut0
    No one has any issues with this? Does this guy think that revealing TPRs is a good thing? Is he just saying something that he thinks seems pro-town, so doesn’t put any thought into what he is actually saying? Is he scum who knows more then the town about the importance of RP? He made this post immediately after his first one, which meant that he had only just begun showing activity. Therefore, there is a high chance he hadn’t really read through the entire thread, and making a statement like this before having a thorough read points to this statement being based off of information outside of the thread, meaning he knows more then the average town member.
    with the response of:
    Quote Originally Posted by Chipotle
    2. He states that I made this post right after my first. Which shows I had only just begun showing activity. These are both correct. he then proceeds to reach farther than marth's grab range in super smash bros melee by saying that I likely hadn't read the setup yet. There is literally no way for him to know that. His dislike of me sharing RP is based entirely on a single possibility of me being a bad player. He may be right but I'm not the one making scumreads based on a single moment of player activity. The last guy who did that got modkilled.
    and once called out on this;
    Quote Originally Posted by Burger King
    2. At no point did he say you hadn't read the setup, he said you likely hadn't read the entire thread. And given that you didn't read his LW closely enough to know this, you're kind of proving his point for him.
    responded with;
    Quote Originally Posted by Chipotle
    2. Typo. Meant thread. Said setup. Whoopsie.
    Which completely contradicts what Chipotle's second point was all about.

32. ISO #1182

This makes sense. I don't want to be annoying, but are you sure that there's absolutely nothing about a family curse, about wolves or something similar? Or are you just literally a lost guy whose heart aches, without any other information? Because a lot of people have info on you apparently, yet you claim not to have any.
    This is one reason I scum read you. I have said over and over Mrs Wagsraff not Mr. but you keep saying my info is on him. Mrs not Mr. in my info I had seen him on the lawn. Then came on and with the head butler and then saw the 2 guests argueing only have last names but the wagsraff was a Mrs not a Ms.

33. ISO #1183

I agree. @Chipotle , would you mind to remind us what your roleplay is, what you are doing on here specifically, and what your reads are and why, both roleplay- and mafiareading- wise? You're on my suspects list atm.
    Here’s a fairly rudimentary reads list. This isn’t everyone but it’s who i feel comfortable with.

Subway - Town
    Antonina is the host. You appear Town in my rolecard. You’re town.

KFC - Town
    He makes a lot of good points and discussion starters. I don’t see him being scum right now.

Taco Bell - Null lean town
    I don’t see how scum benefits from claiming mason early d2. But I’m open to being swayed. If there appears to be no cult then yeah we should revisit this because he said there was a cult(?)

DQ - Null lean town
    Actively trying to solve the game. Working with people. I feel like I’m being buddied so I’m being cautious.

Starbucks - Null
    Gotta do an iso on this guy. I’ve still got no clue.

McDonalds - Null lean scum
    I’ve kind of touched this before. I have only read up to this point so far so I haven’t seen if he addressed it yet or not but I don’t see how faux jailing chick was a town play.

Burger King - Scum
    Provided I remember I will make an ISO on this slot to show you why. But he’s doing some serious sxumpainting akin to Bob Ross.

In my morning haze I almost forgot

Jack in the Box - Null leaning scum
    This is a good example of why I disagree with some of what KFC is saying because this guy is literally slipping under the radar by posting agreement statements. I’d like some attention brought here.

34. ISO #1184

Quote Originally Posted by Starbucks View Post
    I did have that option. I had 3 options for my role at the start of the game. One was a killing role. Please explain why the fuck id mention that if i was scum?
    This is true in crypts game. I have had the same options before. In Chicago I had a choice to go town or go NK this does make sence.

35. ISO #1185

I am also reading Chipotle scum, which I have partially based on the fact that they have responded to:

with the response of:

and once called out on this;
    responded with;

Which completely contradicts what Chipotle's second point was all about.
    No. It literally doesn’t. His read on me was entirely based on the assumption I had t read the thread. Which was false. There was still literally no way for him to know that. The rest of my argument still stands.

36. ISO #1186

37. ISO #1187

38. ISO #1188

Wendys rolecard suggested that the food may be poisoned.
    Starbucks stated that he had three options of what to do with the food.
    Starbucks stated that he did not poison the food.

The notes I have provided state that I had Starbucks as a lock town for myself. I have been debating with myself, going back and forth between Starbucks posts in the days, about how townie their play has been so far.
    I am reading Starbucks as scummier and moved him down the list as I go. I have not seen any other RP reveals that have anything to do with poisoned food, with exception to Starbucks revealing he actually had 3 options instead of the 2 he alluded to only having the previous day. I have opened discussion with him about that but he had sidestepped the question. Starbucks has been making statements about having a confirmable role regarding feedback other players reveal getting.

The question I have been asking myself, the one blocking me from straight out scumreading Starbucks, has been
    Is there a world where Wendys got tipped about posioned food, but the food not actually being poisoned.

Additionally I have been wondering about what the application is in the poisoning of the food, IE does it relate straight to a KPN?
    ____________________-

I have OOG issues rolling in my head regarding a player I have held in very high standards coming at me sideways regarding my play. Its been making me question myself pretty hard.
    ^Don't take that statement as having any hard relevance on whether or not I am scum. It has no bearing there I suspect.
    OOG: Looks like somebody's been engaging in a bit of COM-hunting on the side :P My advice, don't let other people's opinions get to you too much, especially not during game where it's affecting your play. You play how you will, and afterwards, once all is said and done, we can look back, see where we went wrong, and improve. For now, focus on the game at hand.

IG: I have been asking myself the same question about Wendy's tip, and it also gives me conflicting reads on Starbucks. He said he had multiple choices for his role, one of which gave him a night kill; was one of his options to poison the food for that kill? Would Wendy have received the tip about poisoned food if it was only a possibility that Starbucks would choose that option?

My conclusion: If Starbucks had the option to poison the food and didn't, and he is town, why would he be pushing on you for the poisoned tip? Why would he not mention his option as such after the poisoned tip was revealed? It would've been a perfect bait for scum to push on him and would've helped confirm you as town. It makes little sense, and doesn't look good on him from your perspective as a town member.

39. ISO #1189

Popeyes (3 [L-4]):
    Subway, Dairy Queen, Chick-fil-A
    Chick-fil-A (2 [L-5]):
    McDonalds, Taco Bell (Mayor)
    Taco Bell (1 [L-6]):
    Starbucks
    McDonalds (1 [L-6]):
    Chipotle
    Chipotle (2 [L-5]):
    KFC, Popeyes

I actually have had a thought, which KFC prompted unintentionally?
    If the previous lynch suggested that food was poisoned and we are using that to put pressure on me, with the assumption that I am scum.
    Why wouldn't Starbucks support that lynch over the Taco Bell train they are currently on; which I believe that they are on due to reading Taco Bell scum for the Mason claim but having no night chat.
    @Starbucks can confirm or correct that statement.

40. ISO #1190

OOG: Looks like somebody's been engaging in a bit of COM-hunting on the side :P My advice, don't let other people's opinions get to you too much, especially not during game where it's affecting your play. You play how you will, and afterwards, once all is said and done, we can look back, see where we went wrong, and improve. For now, focus on the game at hand.

IG: I have been asking myself the same question about Wendy's tip, and it also gives me conflicting reads on Starbucks. He said he had multiple choices for his role, one of which gave him a night kill; was one of his options to poison the food for that kill? Would Wendy have received the tip about poisoned food if it was only a possibility that Starbucks would choose that option?

My conclusion: If Starbucks had the option to poison the food and didn't, and he is town, why would he be pushing on you for the poisoned tip? Why would he not mention his option as such after the poisoned tip was revealed? It would've been a perfect bait for scum to push on him and would've helped confirm you as town. It makes little sense, and doesn't look good on him from your perspective as a town member.
    OOG: The event occurred during a different game. I will attempt to keep it out of mind.

IG:
    I have recently posted a thought regarding Starbucks and myself. Also with @Chipotle

The host has stated that while the roles may be individual the actions at night can be multiple.

More than just myself can have no actions to take at night.

41. ISO #1191

Quote Originally Posted by Chipotle View Post
    I’ve also asked crypt via pm whether or not roles are unique means just names or attributes/actions as well and im fairly certain it will be the former.
    I'm just gunna say, feels like it would be on hell of a copout to say "all roles are unique" when the roles are "Citizen 1, Citizen 2, Citizen 3" etc. with identical attributes, actions, and win conditions.

42. ISO #1192

No. It literally doesn’t. His read on me was entirely based on the assumption I had t read the thread. Which was false. There was still literally no way for him to know that. The rest of my argument still stands.
    He would reach that conclusion you hadnt read the thread based on the responses you had given during that day?

43. ISO #1193

OOG: The event occurred during a different game. I will attempt to keep it out of mind.

IG:
    I have recently posted a thought regarding Starbucks and myself. Also with @Chipotle

The host has stated that while the roles may be individual the actions at night can be multiple.

More than just myself can have no actions to take at night.
    Multiple roles with no night action makes sense. Mayor and Citizen, for example, both typically have no night action. I asked Crypt specifically if both the combination of Action and Attribute would be unique per role; we'll see what his response is.

44. ISO #1194

Quote Originally Posted by McDonalds View Post
    @Taco Bell Please tell us what your purpose in this game is. You are a mayor with 1 vote?
    I am Mayor/mason in this game. I am the (performer undercover) hired to hunt Werewolf’s. Mr wagstaff hired me and my partner to protect the ball from werewolf’s. Why only 1 vote I have no clue maybe to balance. Why not maso night chat again no clue. Why do I only know his rp name again no clue you will have to ask crpt.

45. ISO #1195

I’ve also asked crypt via pm whether or not roles are unique means just names or attributes/actions as well and im fairly certain it will be the former.
    wrong. But I'm glad you actually participated in my exercise.

Popeyes (3 [L-4]):
    Subway, Dairy Queen, Chick-fil-A
    Chick-fil-A (2 [L-5]):
    McDonalds, Taco Bell (Mayor)
    Taco Bell (1 [L-6]):
    Starbucks
    McDonalds (1 [L-6]):
    Chipotle
    Chipotle (2 [L-5]):
    KFC, Popeyes

I actually have had a thought, which KFC prompted unintentionally?
    If the previous lynch suggested that food was poisoned and we are using that to put pressure on me, with the assumption that I am scum.
    Why wouldn't Starbucks support that lynch over the Taco Bell train they are currently on; which I believe that they are on due to reading Taco Bell scum for the Mason claim but having no night chat.
    @Starbucks can confirm or correct that statement.
    Another participant!

But yes, that is what I was getting at- Names are unique, actions are not.

I find it strange no one else thought to ask about that until I brought it up.

46. ISO #1196

47. ISO #1197

wrong. But I'm glad you actually participated in my exercise.

Another participant!

But yes, that is what I was getting at- Names are unique, actions are not.

I find it strange no one else thought to ask about that until I brought it up.
    Dominos was using unique roles to put myself and Chipotle in the scumlight as train options which prompted me to revisit the assumptions I had made about the setup.

48. ISO #1198

49. ISO #1199

I will answer this one question publicly, since it's about the setup mechanics and not about rolecard/interactions/feedback/etc.
    Every role is unique (ie, there will not be two of the same person). Actions, Attributes, and any combination of the two may be repeated over multiple roles.

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

50. ISO #1200