Register

User Tag List

Page 9 of 72 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 19 59 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #401

2. ISO #402

3. ISO #403

Re: S-FM The Werewolf Ball [Game Thread]

Quote Originally Posted by Popeyes View Post
    I am not convinced that RP names are going to be important to figuring out the setup. I could be wrong. But I am not currently convinced
    Indeed, there’s no evidence yet whether the exact names are truly important, but they could be used to connect RP to players if, as I suspect, the setup will be a sort of logic puzzle for us to piece together.

4. ISO #404

5. ISO #405

6. ISO #406

7. ISO #407

Quote Originally Posted by Chick-fil-A View Post
    16 player game and we get this activity. zzz
    You should know by now, a 16 player game on SC2Mafia.com is just a 12 player game with 4 more lurkers. Especially with it being during the holiday season still. We’ll have our work cut out for us trying to scrape by without the lurkers, if they don’t show up to post soon.

8. ISO #408

Thing is, very few people are willing to talk about their RP.
    Well, I’ve said as much as I can regarding what I know and why I’m here. It is unfortunate that there are those of us who put little to no value in our RP, and of course, those of us who haven’t found enough value in the game itself to bother coming to participate yet.

9. ISO #409

Quote Originally Posted by Taco Bell View Post
    I just finished rereading all if Chick-fil-A posts he is correct he never once used the word lovers. At this point I do not know what to think.

@everyone I want your view in this setup is it more pro-town to Lych day 1 or not Lych day 1? I believe if everyone answers this honestly it may shed some light.
    Yes, as I mentioned, DQ was the first one to talk about a lover.

As for a Day 1 lynch, well, there’s several factors to consider. It is a hidden setup, so we need all the information we can get; a day 1 Lynch is one way to get that information, but is most likely to hit town, assuming we have a standard town majority. But as it is, I’m not comfortable putting anyone forward as a lynch target yet, because of how little information we have as of now.

I have a few small scum leans based on behavior so far (Subway, Popeyes, Arbys, to name a few) and only one strong town read (DQ), but nothing concrete enough for a lynch. I at least want to get everyone checking in and providing what info they are willing to, before I solidify a “this guy should die” vote.

10. ISO #410

11. ISO #411

12. ISO #412

13. ISO #413

14. ISO #414

15. ISO #415

16. ISO #416

17. ISO #417

18. ISO #418

19. ISO #419

20. ISO #420

21. ISO #421

22. ISO #422

23. ISO #423

24. ISO #424

25. ISO #425

26. ISO #426

27. ISO #427

28. ISO #428

29. ISO #429

30. ISO #430

31. ISO #431

32. ISO #432

33. ISO #433

34. ISO #434

35. ISO #435

Quote Originally Posted by Arbys View Post
    I wouldn't say that is scummy, it is just annoying to use invisible ink.
    Anyways I take it as more a joke.
    You take this as a Joke?

What are you going to do? Kill him?
    Replying to Chick-fil-A

Glad you understand.
    Replying to Popeyes in invisible ink

Glad you understand.
    Same post color coding removed.

36. ISO #436

37. ISO #437

38. ISO #438

Quote Originally Posted by Jack in the Box View Post
    That's obviously a joke fam. You think a real scum would actually go out and say "I'm gonna kill you" in the middle of the day?
    What if the scum, like, had the same thought? And they, like, used reverse psychosis or whatever because they knew you'd think that?

39. ISO #439

He hid it. If he did not hide it yes I would take it as a joke but him hiding it.
    He didn't really hide it. Everyone knows you can invisible ink. There wasn't a rule set that you can't use, but it shouldn't really be used anyways. Just highlight over his post and you will see it isn't really hidden.

40. ISO #440

He hid it. If he did not hide it yes I would take it as a joke but him hiding it.
    ... Invisible ink is barely hidden, especially when its the only thing in the post.

Quote Originally Posted by Burger King View Post
    What if the scum, like, had the same thought? And they, like, used reverse psychosis or whatever because they knew you'd think that?
    I doubt it. Seems like a pointless thing to try and use as town cred when it literally means nothing.

41. ISO #441

I thew have 6 hours left of the day. I dont know what kind of save this is. The fact of Werewold scares me makes me feel maybe cult. because if you get bit by a werwolf you turn one. Or it can be a Mafia save and they get night kill or kills. Last Crypt game Mafia had 2 kills. So just sitting on our thumbs is not good.

42. ISO #442

@KFC
    How do you have scum leaning on @Arbys they have made three posts and none are particularly AI
    At the time, he had only made 2 posts. One asking an obvious and clarifying question "performer is just RP for mayor?", and the other just saying that he's going to read up on what has happened. Disappearing after asking a question and popping in just to say "i'm gunna read up" feels to me like someone who is trying to appear active with minimal contribution, and keep the focus off of themselves. It could be explained by just holiday business, but as of now he's on my list of "people to keep close eye on". It's just a slight scumlean. It seems he's showing up now and is starting to truly contribute.

That’s very amusing to me because I have a scum read on you, for behavior, as well KFC
    As you well should. As I've always said, guilty until proven innocent, and that goes for me too.

Quote Originally Posted by Starbucks View Post
    I hope you die tonight.

hehe

But in all seriousness DQ I hope you're ready to eat some fucking ass my dude.

I dont think it looks like we will be getting much more out of today sadly.
    it is my hope that we shall see a surge in activity in the last few hours of the day, as American working hours end and people have more time to contribute. It wouldn't hurt to TRY and get something more out of today, instead of giving up.

43. ISO #443

As others have said, using invisible ink when it's the only content of your post is not hiding it. His remark was sass; if he were truly thinking that, as scum, he would have not posted it at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack in the Box View Post
    ... Invisible ink is barely hidden, especially when its the only thing in the post.

I doubt it. Seems like a pointless thing to try and use as town cred when it literally means nothing.
    ^This. Welcome to game by the way, friend Jack. What a pleasure it is to see another new face at the party. This certainly is turning into quite the varied meet and greet. I'm excited to see where the night flows.

44. ISO #444

45. ISO #445

46. ISO #446

Taco Bell, I believe you haven't commented about this post whether the name rings a bell or not.
    The names i have is the guy on the lawn and the 2 Arguing ok If i see one of the names i Will post something about it. The names could just be NPC names or real names I have no idea. So fare only name that has matched is the guy on the lawn. Remember this does not confirmed them as Town or scum.

47. ISO #447

Quote Originally Posted by KFC View Post
    At the time, he had only made 2 posts. One asking an obvious and clarifying question "performer is just RP for mayor?", and the other just saying that he's going to read up on what has happened. Disappearing after asking a question and popping in just to say "i'm gunna read up" feels to me like someone who is trying to appear active with minimal contribution, and keep the focus off of themselves. It could be explained by just holiday business, but as of now he's on my list of "people to keep close eye on". It's just a slight scumlean. It seems he's showing up now and is starting to truly contribute.
    I agree. I think Arby's is grody. He's just like this gross old man. Like why would a gross old man come to a dance party?

Quote Originally Posted by Papa Johns View Post
    That'll be very easily counter claimed though as there can only be one of that person.
    Yeah, but like, what if that person is super important and getting them to come forward is totally scum's goal.

48. ISO #448

Quote Originally Posted by Papa Johns View Post
    That'll be very easily counter claimed though as there can only be one of that person.
    Easier for scum to get a mislynch out of counter-claiming an already-claimed-and-confirmed RP name, than trying to invent one themselves that matches Taco Bell's descriptions.

Taco Bell, I believe you haven't commented about this post whether the name rings a bell or not.
    Good catch, Arbys! +Town points for truly reading through, and catching/bringing attention to something that I actually missed. At least Popeyes is consistent in his statement that he doesn't believe RP names will be important, given that he's already given at least his first name out.

49. ISO #449

Yeah, but like, what if that person is super important and getting them to come forward is totally scum's goal.
    I'm of the personal opinion that, unless this setup is totally whack, one town for one scum is good in 90% of scenarios. Because of that I don't really know why someone would use another persons name when they could easily just come up with a fake name, fake rp and just say they aren't important to the rp.

50. ISO #450

This will reveal scum though. I doubt any scum's win con will be reached by just knowing who someone is. Maybe that'd be part of it but we'd be a big step closer to winning if that'd reveal a scum we can lynch. Just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by KFC View Post
    Easier for scum to get a mislynch out of counter-claiming an already-claimed-and-confirmed RP name, than trying to invent one themselves that matches Taco Bell's descriptions.
    Sure, but right now there's no pressure on him to reveal anything. If they just never claim we won't get anywhere. I'm not advocating to reveal some names for example Taco Bell has but rather for the person we suspect to reveal theirs. That is if we do believe Chick-fil-A to be a person of interest. And having a mislynch and then following it up with a correct lynch is better than not finding scum at all.