S-FM The Werewolf Ball [Game Thread] - Page 13
Register

User Tag List

Page 13 of 72 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 23 63 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #601

Re: S-FM The Werewolf Ball [Game Thread]

Quote Originally Posted by Subway View Post
    Way too many people are important here. Me being lynched would be catastrophic IMO, given how much info was on my card. You being lynched would also suck since you're close to confirmed town. Dairy Queen is also important.... I don't know in which way, but the amount of people who know about him is quite big. Evils will have a lot of people to kill, and maybe there's a protective somewhere. I will say "Doc on Chick", but then WIFOM applies...
    OH FUCK, STARBUCKS WANTS ME TO EAT HIS ASS, If she/he is my mistress I will kill myself.

2. ISO #602

Quote Originally Posted by Burger King View Post
    Interesting.

-unvote

Why do you think chic-fil-a is, like, your detective?
    Because when we both got on saying why people were at the ball, I said it was one word: truth. And he said that we might have similar goals. Then he said he was here for work. And he is roleplaying as someone who is looking for something, too.

3. ISO #603

Way too many people are important here. Me being lynched would be catastrophic IMO, given how much info was on my card. You being lynched would also suck since you're close to confirmed town. Dairy Queen is also important.... I don't know in which way, but the amount of people who know about him is quite big. Evils will have a lot of people to kill, and maybe there's a protective somewhere. I will say "Doc on Chick", but then WIFOM applies...
    Are you trying to get me killed? Doc on Chick.

You are not confirmed Town. OMG you where one of the 2 people arguing about the Family Curse.

4. ISO #604

5. ISO #605

6. ISO #606

7. ISO #607

8. ISO #608

Quote Originally Posted by Dairy Queen View Post
    I'm fucking town I've bread crumbed enough to prove that, I sense two people who have actually picked up on it, and I town read them for it. I wish I knew more. Am I a good husband? Does anything point to me not being faithful?
    Well, it just says you're my husband, but that for no apparent reason you have hired women for the ball yourself, which I always do, and that you've kept me out of the organization of the ball... and when I try to talk about it you just ignore my very existence
    So I suspect you of having put all of that up to cheat on me. Well, I used to... I'm not sure about it anymore.

9. ISO #609

10. ISO #610

11. ISO #611

12. ISO #612

13. ISO #613

14. ISO #614

Well, it just says you're my husband, but that for no apparent reason you have hired women for the ball yourself, which I always do, and that you've kept me out of the organization of the ball... and when I try to talk about it you just ignore my very existence
    So I suspect you of having put all of that up to cheat on me. Well, I used to... I'm not sure about it anymore.
    I'm starting to feel those "hired women" may be the scum team. Be careful.

15. ISO #615

16. ISO #616

17. ISO #617

18. ISO #618

I... I don't know I really don't fucking know, I'm so sorry, IMO there has to be some RP that leads to more information about me, I demand it be shared right the fuck now.

19. ISO #619

20. ISO #620

21. ISO #621

22. ISO #622

23. ISO #623

Quote Originally Posted by Chick-fil-A View Post
    I'm starting to feel those "hired women" may be the scum team. Be careful.
    That's very possible, yea.

@Taco Bell What the hell is a family curse. DOES IT HAVE A LINK WITH THE VAMPIRE AND WEREWOLF THINGS DAIRY QUEEN SAID, AND KFC ADDED THAT THEY WERE MORTAL ENEMIES???

24. ISO #624

25. ISO #625

26. ISO #626

Quote Originally Posted by Taco Bell View Post
    I Saw you arguing With someone talking about your Family curse. IT as you walk to your room you see 2 Guests arguing about The Family Curse, There names are Mrs Wagstaff and ???????.
    And ????? meaning that you don't know, or don't want to say it?

I have zero information about any curse whatsoever. Which leads me to think that... there might be another Mrs Wagstaff. Since I probably took my husband's name, it could be his sister, or even his mother lol.

27. ISO #627

28. ISO #628

That's very possible, yea.

@Taco Bell What the hell is a family curse. DOES IT HAVE A LINK WITH THE VAMPIRE AND WEREWOLF THINGS DAIRY QUEEN SAID, AND KFC ADDED THAT THEY WERE MORTAL ENEMIES???
    Well now with that information coming out and Taco Bell saying you were talking about a family curse, it is probably safe to assume that the person you talked to is a relative in some sort. We also know it wasn't Julien being talked to now.

29. ISO #629

I have zero information about any curse whatsoever. Which leads me to think that... there might be another Mrs Wagstaff. Since I probably took my husband's name, it could be his sister, or even his mother lol.
    OH. That's really smart of you.

30. ISO #630

It's also very interesting how the MOST FAMOUS PERSON IN THE BALL revealed his name in his first post while everyone else was relunctant to do so....
    @Dairy Queen

Is this coincidence? I don't know. The only thing supporting your roleplay is that Taco Bell saw you drunk. That's it.
    I only know that I awoke on the lawn. And my heart aches for a woman.

31. ISO #631

Are we sure that the person you talked to in Taco Bell's rp is a female? I don't think he ever explicitly stated the gender.

32. ISO #632

33. ISO #633

Nah, this Taco Bell is suspicious. I'm not trusting him anymore.
    I am suspicious? I have been open I have shared my info from the start. I have never once changed my story yet I am Suspicious? I was not told her first name but when she gave her last name I did exactly what I said I would do and give the info out. I am telling you She is Prob NK or Scum The RP info is all coming to place.

34. ISO #634

35. ISO #635

36. ISO #636

37. ISO #637

-vote Starbucks

So you're claiming scum?? What have you done to my husband?!

Your roleplay is probably important, alike what you said. I don't trust you.
    Id not vote me. You'll eat my ass night 2 if im alive for it. And you'll also enjoy eating it i promise

38. ISO #638

39. ISO #639

Quote Originally Posted by Arbys View Post
    Are we sure that the person you talked to in Taco Bell's rp is a female? I don't think he ever explicitly stated the gender.
    No, I have absolutely no information about having talked to a guest, or a curse, or anything Taco said. So I don't think I'm the Mrs Wagstaff of his roleplay, because it'd be a really low blow from the host to not tell me about a curse my char actually knows about xD

40. ISO #640

I dont want to say yet.

41. ISO #641

42. ISO #642

43. ISO #643

44. ISO #644

No, I have absolutely no information about having talked to a guest, or a curse, or anything Taco said. So I don't think I'm the Mrs Wagstaff of his roleplay, because it'd be a really low blow from the host to not tell me about a curse my char actually knows about xD
    Yea I understand that, then if the Mrs.Wagstaff is a different person. The person being talked to still is likely to be a relative given the context of the discussion.

45. ISO #645

46. ISO #646

47. ISO #647

48. ISO #648

"He says I am married to Dg and he is confirmed town WTF???? I feel like I am in the Twilight Zone." @Taco Bell

That's literally what you said. Don't fuck up with me.

2nd Attempt.
    He says "I am married to Dg" and he is confirmed town WTF???? I feel like I am in the Twilight Zone. Understand now.

49. ISO #649

50. ISO #650