Register

User Tag List

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
  1. ISO #301

2. ISO #302

3. ISO #303

Re: S-FM I- Game Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Goremancer View Post
    UNFORTUNATELY, I HAVE LITTLE TIME FOR YOU STUPID LITTLE IDLE CHATS. I DO NOT HAVE TIME TO PUT UP WITH YOUR LITTLE "GAME". THE MORE YOU TROLL THE MORE LIKELY I WILL LYNCH YOU. I'M IN A BAD MOOD TODAY =.=
    SIGH STUPID FINALS...
    https://www.maps4heroes.com/heroes5/p...opolis/cr7.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by GriM-DeMoN
    NO FUCK U IM CITIZEN
    Cock urself cuntosaurus

4. ISO #304

5. ISO #305

6. ISO #306

7. ISO #307

8. ISO #308

9. ISO #309

10. ISO #310

11. ISO #311

12. ISO #312

13. ISO #313

14. ISO #314

15. ISO #315

16. ISO #316

17. ISO #317

18. ISO #318

19. ISO #319

20. ISO #320

21. ISO #321

Just re-read, Gore how do you respond to that Jailor death note? It accuses you somewhat.
    Spoiler : Previous FM roles :
    FM - VI: Commoner | VII: (Lionel) Gunner, Shinra Inc. | VIII: Investigator | X: (HerrZynisch) Black Wizard | (Graves) Citizen | XII: (Ser Jorah) Armoursmith | XIII: Host (Roxy)!
    M-FM- I: Host | II: Framer | III: Host | IV: Exe | V: Devil Dog | VI: Exe | VIII: DD
    S-FM - I: Jailor | II: Vigilante | V: Sheriff | CI: Paranoid Cop | Torment: Citizen

22. ISO #322

23. ISO #323

It seems the best way to win this game is by simply role claiming. However if anyone is going to do it I personally think it should be Goremancer as he seems the most likely to be mafia right now. It may even come to me executing you if you don't role claim by the end of the day.

24. ISO #324

25. ISO #325

26. ISO #326

27. ISO #327

Okay I'm gonna drop a knowledge bomb all up in here.

I am the Jailor. I executed Kromos because I didn't think his story panned out, I didn't think someone planning on using his Veteran ability would play like he did (he was using the same strategy as me, the entire point of which was NOT to get shot at night).

Before night began, one Mafia account had 3 posts and the other had 1. For most of the night this stayed the same, until just one of the accounts made two extra posts right at the very end. They could have been editing their original posts of course, but this was just further proof in my eyes that Kromos could be scum. Not to mention that one of the night accounts was called 'Backstab'. Neither of the Mafia accounts went on much, I monitored them pretty much continuously through the day, and it just so happened that Kromos logged on within 5 minutes of the first Mafia login too. I thought it may have been him switching between accounts, neither of the Mafia accounts were hiding their online status.

So we've got Kromos, feeding me an unconvincing story (in my eyes, as I said he did actually have a Mafia attack him so I missed a trick sorry), along with Mafia accounts that don't hide themselves and don't post anything.

Now we come to Goremancer. As my death note said, I picked up on his use of the word 'Sandvitch' immediately because the other Mafia night account was called 'Sandvich'. Obviously this isn't enough to condemn someone, but he was at the top of my scum-dar all day. Kromos actually listed Goremancer as being a strong Town suspect, another reason I suspected that Kromos was mafia. However since neither night chat account was particularly active I'm willing to bet that Goremancer wasn't a Mafia because he wasn't talking much.

Now... I was hesitant about role-claiming because I strongly suspect jaczac may be one of the Mafia, but do we waste a lynch on him or wait for him to be mod-killed?

Either Goremancer, Borkbot or Mopin are scum in my opinion. I believe Mopin is Town, and probably the Citizen, I don't think he was trying to draw out the Jailor counter-claim I think he was trying to take a bullet. I still don't want to discount that he is Mafia completely though. I'm still unsure on Goremancer, he could easily be a PR. Borkbot I am more suspicious of, but if Goremancer flipped Cit I don't know what his play would have been.

So do we look at Goremancer's possible unconscious Sandvich slip-up and his attempt to lead the Town through a confusing list of lynch targets, do we consider Borkbot's citizen counter-claim, or do we question Mopin more thoroughly?

Once again I'm sorry I messed up with Kromos, though I don't regret it. He waited until an hour before the deadline before replying to my questions and fed me such a lacklustre story. He also appeared to be quite scummy when I told him to reveal that he was jailed in his first post of the day and relay a message intended for the Town from me, anonymously, and he refused to. He also tried to set up a code word with me which HE would say, to get ME to reveal. I'm still recovering from some serious facepalm.
    FM - VI: Commoner | VII: (Lionel) Gunner, Shinra Inc. | VIII: Investigator | X: (HerrZynisch) Black Wizard | (Graves) Citizen | XII: (Ser Jorah) Armoursmith | XIII: Host (Roxy)!
    M-FM- I: Host | II: Framer | III: Host | IV: Exe | V: Devil Dog | VI: Exe | VIII: DD
    S-FM - I: Jailor | II: Vigilante | V: Sheriff | CI: Paranoid Cop | Torment: Citizen

28. ISO #328

Quote Originally Posted by Kromos
    Luna - Town probably
    Deathfire123 - Scummy
    Zane - Probably mafia.
    jaczac - Pyro?
    Goremancer - Probably town PR. Jailor?
    Mopin - Citizen probably. Doubt he is scum or a double wifoming PR (possible though).
    BorkBot - Scummy
    GameFreak - Town?

Scum list:

Zane
    Deathfire
    jaczac
    BorkBot

WHY DO YOU THINK DEATHFIRE IS SCUMMY?

He lurked then trolled. There isn't many people in this game and I already think a lot of people are town. He fits scum best.

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF JACZACS LURKING?

Probably afk / busy like he's been in M-FM IV. However I think he fits scum best from what I've seen. More of a feeling then anything.

YOU THINK I AM GOREMANCER?

You're not Mopin, you're almost definitely not Luna, jaczac or Zane. From what Goremancer said about Mopin's jailor claim and the way he speaks (you are trying to hide it but I still think it's there) I think Gore is the most likely to be jailor.

YOU DO NOT BELIEVE MOPINS JAILOR CLAIM?

No because you posted when I knew he was out. He is probably a cit for that game as I don't think he will be a wifoming PR and he doesn't seem that scummy either. I could be wrong but it wouldn't make much sense for scum to claim jailor unless it is cit wifom but I don't think he is capable of that.

YOU DO NOT BELIEVE BORKBOTS CITIZEN CLAIM?

I forgot he even made one. A cit would not claim cit day 1 so it can be ignored (unless its double wifom which I doubt). It could be good wifom for him to say he claimed cit so he wouldn't be killed by the mafia.

DO YOU THINK LUNA WAS TRYING THE SAME TACTIC AS YOU?

Well she's not the vet so she wasn't trying to get attacked but I think she is maybe a town PR. Only problem is she says she likes to try out crazy wifoms to see if they work and this could be one of them. She doesn't really care if he loses as it is only a S-FM so could be testing it out as scum.

WHAT READS HAVE YOU GOT ON ZANE?

Lurks and went completely unnoticed. Was on website while mafia posted here if that means anything.
    Here is a snippet of what Kromos wrote in jail chat. The Capital letters were excerpts from some of the questions I asked him which he responded to.

29. ISO #329

In all honesty I am agreeing with him that Borkbot and jaczac could be the remaining scum, but since jaczac hasn't said a word it really is impossible to tell.

Right now, I am obviously willing to skip a lynch so I can jail again, but I'm also willing to vote Borkbot. So...

-vote Borkbot

Back to SWTOR peeps

30. ISO #330

hmm i actually believe you , and i was never sure about Mopin but if he's cit i dno if he should claim , Gore seems to be taking on the leader role only accusing but never defending.
    Sooo , i wonder if you can Rep Luna , bcs she's the only threat to reading it ...

-vote Borkbot

Omg Luna talking sense what is this

Also no questions about me , AM I NOT IMPORTANT ENOUGH
    Last edited by GameFreak; January 13th, 2012 at 05:23 PM.

31. ISO #331

Oh yeah, and a mass role-claim would be fine right now I think. We have a Vigi, a Jailor, a Doctor and a Mayor. We can direct traffic pretty much how we want to, especially if we don't lynch and I can roleblock someone.

Actually that's the best solution so I'm going to do it.

-unvote Borkbot

32. ISO #332

33. ISO #333

34. ISO #334

35. ISO #335

-vote BorkBot
    Mr. Tally
    BorkBot(2): Goremancer, GameFreak

Just popping in to vote this. I'll be gone now. I agree that Luna being jailor is a lot more likely than Mopin. I was skeptical about him during this entire time. Luna don't back out now. That'll make you see scummy. lol jk. But I don't have time to wait so i'm going ahead to vote. AND I REPEAT I AM CITIZEN AND I AM WILLING TO SUICIDE AT ANYTIME IF YOU PEOPLE WANT IT.
    NO FUCK U IM CITIZEN
    Cock urself cuntosaurus

36. ISO #336

37. ISO #337

38. ISO #338

The way I see it;

If we all claim, then we can jail one of the suspects while killing another. The Doctor's death will probably be the unfortunate by-product of this. That still leaves us with the Mayor and myself, along with either a Vig or Doc. Chances are we'll have killed at least one of the Mafia, then a simple job done.

At this stage I foresee only three potential problems. If a Mafia counter-claims as something other than a Citizen we could be confused, although in all honesty it does narrow it down a lot. We still don't know what jaczac is up to, though if he hasn't posted by the end of the day then I guess we ignore him to be mod-killed (if not, then the Sniper can take him out). I'm a bit worried that he may be a Town PR which the scum can claim as, but if he dies during the night then we can find the liar easily. My last concern is Zane; Zane would you mind role-claiming if everyone else does? I know you don't like to normally, but on this occasion we may need you to, in fact not doing so is distinctly anti-Town.

This is what happens when you have a bunch of power roles in a small setup with no hidden options ^^

39. ISO #339

40. ISO #340

Alright just popping in one last time. I just want to say that if Luna's claim is true, (which is true because Mopin didn't counter claim or defend at all) then Mopin is clearly scum. But I suppose we should let the jailor run the things here (aka Luna) Meanwhile, if Borky insist on claiming cit, then sniper should shoot me.
    NO FUCK U IM CITIZEN
    Cock urself cuntosaurus

41. ISO #341

42. ISO #342

43. ISO #343

44. ISO #344

I claim spy. The mafia trolled in night chat and called each other Luna and Goremancer, but I'm not sure if that's true because Goremancer is in a night chat with me.

Wait, what?

Oh, nevermind. I'm the doctor and I healed Gamefreak because he was the only person who didn't post a 100% bullcrud roleclaim on day 1.

-vote Goremancer because he's still full of BS and I think Mopin is the scout (though I had him pegged as engineer before).
    [FMVI: Angel FMVIII: Gunsmith FMIX: Peasant FMX: Blacksmith
    MFM-I: Serial Killer MFM-II: Citizen MFM-III: Detective MFM-IV: Godfather/Witch MFM-V: Emperor MFM-VI:Host
    SFM-I: Spy SFM-II: Bandit SFM-III: Host SFM-VI: Skeleton Knight
    Awards: MFM-IV MVP SFM-VI MVP]

45. ISO #345

Quote Originally Posted by BorkBot View Post
    I claim spy. The mafia trolled in night chat and called each other Luna and Goremancer, but I'm not sure if that's true because Goremancer is in a night chat with me.

Wait, what?

Oh, nevermind. I'm the doctor and I healed Gamefreak because he was the only person who didn't post a 100% bullcrud roleclaim on day 1.

-vote Goremancer because he's still full of BS and I think Mopin is the scout (though I had him pegged as engineer before).
    WTF?
    NO FUCK U IM CITIZEN
    Cock urself cuntosaurus

46. ISO #346

47. ISO #347

48. ISO #348

49. ISO #349

50. ISO #350