Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
Fellas I’m going to be on zhe roads for 21 hours starting today. Dunne hoe much I’ll be able to participate but here goes. Usually I townread Mike, but now I am am scumreading him. I don’t feel safe at all with respect to Hybrid and I think that Glips analysis of Arson is true.
You normal town read me? WOW this is news to me. Since no one is scum reading anyone but me lynch me ok just lych me. No one is answering any of my questions. Everyone is just saying mike is scum. Then lych my ass. It is not hard just vote Mike. Wow isn’t that easy.

Mm will not answer my question. Not scum hunting just saying mike is scum vote me then. Mag not scum hunting and not answering my questions.

It is simple Start scum hunting and answer my questions to you or lych my ass so I don’t have to be here when town loses. Becuse again no one listion to me.

Last game I said lych sb16 day one he is scum Nooo one listioned to me (he was mafia) everyone called me scum for it. Every dam game I say lynch someone becuse I see they are scum. Or I give an idea that helps town I get called scum for it. Yet no one listen to shit I say.

Type this then [vote]Mike[\vote] and lych my ass and I can join dead chat and the able to say see I told your asses so.