Register

User Tag List

Page 62 of 77 FirstFirst ... 12 52 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 72 ... LastLast
Results 3,051 to 3,100 of 3803
  1. ISO #3051

Re: S-FM Turnabout Mafia

Anyway,
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    After checking Frog's ISO I have decided to no longer town-read Magoroth.
    Gyrlander, what part exactly made you change your mind? Can you provide some quotes? Magoroth is a strong scumread of mine as well and I'd sure love it if I weren't the only one putting pressure on that slot.

2. ISO #3052

3. ISO #3053

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    So, You Gonna Finish Answering My Questions?
    If you feel like some questions need answering ask them again. Your posts are hard as fuck to read and Gyrlander literally doesn't even know what you want. I personally even have trouble differentiating your roleplay from serious posts.

4. ISO #3054

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    If you feel like some questions need answering ask them again. Your posts are hard as fuck to read and Gyrlander literally doesn't even know what you want. I personally even have trouble differentiating your roleplay from serious posts.
    And How Do You Know That Gyrlander Doesnt Know What I Want? Does That Mean You And Him Share A Night Chat? And The Way This Game Is Set Up.. Only Jury During Trial Has A Chat And Scum Has A Permanent Chat.... So, That Being Stated.. Does That Mean Because You Know What Gyrlander Wants You Are Chatting In A Secret Chat.. BOOOM

5. ISO #3055

And How Do You Know That Gyrlander Doesnt Know What I Want? Does That Mean You And Him Share A Night Chat? And The Way This Game Is Set Up.. Only Jury During Trial Has A Chat And Scum Has A Permanent Chat.... So, That Being Stated.. Does That Mean Because You Know What Gyrlander Wants You Are Chatting In A Secret Chat.. BOOOM
    BOOOM? Does That Mean You Are Claiming Bomber? Is That Why You Keep Bringing Up That Topic Without Providing Any Explanations Whatsoever On Why Bombing This Trial Would Be Advantageous For Them?

6. ISO #3056

BOOOM? Does That Mean You Are Claiming Bomber? Is That Why You Keep Bringing Up That Topic Without Providing Any Explanations Whatsoever On Why Bombing This Trial Would Be Advantageous For Them?
    No Im Saying You Scum Slipped There Stating You Knew Exactly What Gyrlander Was Thinking.. The Boom Was My Mind Being Blown Because Of That Scum Slip Of Yours

7. ISO #3057

8. ISO #3058

9. ISO #3059

10. ISO #3060

11. ISO #3061

How would we Kenny and I even be a fucking scum team. That would be the most random / obvious / shitty thing ever.

I personally don't have MUCH problems knowing what you want as long as you make a question and tag me, but they are super strange questions, making assumptions and regardless of what I respond SOMEHOW I am scummy. It's amazing.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

12. ISO #3062

13. ISO #3063

How would we Kenny and I even be a fucking scum team. That would be the most random / obvious / shitty thing ever.

I personally don't have MUCH problems knowing what you want as long as you make a question and tag me, but they are super strange questions, making assumptions and regardless of what I respond SOMEHOW I am scummy. It's amazing.
    Here let Me Quote Where I Get That Again.. Thanks

14. ISO #3064

That Was My Response..

@Gyrlander

15. ISO #3065

16. ISO #3066

17. ISO #3067

18. ISO #3068

That Was My Response..

@Gyrlander
    Yeah, it's a response worthy of a conspiraid.

19. ISO #3069

Quote Originally Posted by Slaol View Post
    Ive seen plenty to consider it a guilty frankly. I came in with a willingness to change but Gyrs attitude is so starkly anti contribution and anti communication that im content with this lynch
    Wish i could see juror chat
    I have been answering every question, I have told you to ask me whatever you wish, stop making it seems like I am the one who doesn't want to be townread. What I am not going to do is to be a pacifist BITCH because I don't wanna. If you make shitty questions I'm totally going to point it out.

20. ISO #3070

21. ISO #3071

Ive seen plenty to consider it a guilty frankly. I came in with a willingness to change but Gyrs attitude is so starkly anti contribution and anti communication that im content with this lynch
    Wish i could see juror chat
    Do you consider this a policy lynch? Gyrlander has this attitude in most games, and as town often more pronounced than as scum. This isn't a scumtell for him.

22. ISO #3072

I have been answering every question, I have told you to ask me whatever you wish, stop making it seems like I am the one who doesn't want to be townread. What I am not going to do is to be a pacifist BITCH because I don't wanna. If you make shitty questions I'm totally going to point it out.
    And Yet When Judge Says You Didnt Answer All My Questions.. You Still Proceeded Not To Answer Even After I Asked One Three Times.. For Clarification.. So Hmmmm Lets Consider This.. Unwillingness To Answer All Questions.. Unwillingness To Answer A Question That Was Asked Multiple Times... Hmm Yeah And The Judge Still Isnt On Trial.. Here.. U Are..

23. ISO #3073

Do you consider this a policy lynch? Gyrlander has this attitude in most games, and as town often more pronounced than as scum. This isn't a scumtell for him.
    What are his scum tells. It isnt a policy lynch its a he has been a detriment lynch

Welp, not for Frog and me. That I can assure you.
    I read frog as toxic and a town negative. He also read #2 as mafia. And a confirmed judge as scum. Get your head out of the sand.

24. ISO #3074

25. ISO #3075

Ah, and which questions haven't I answered? I already asked the Judge, but he hasn't answered me so I'll wait for you.
    Which ones am I missing?
    And Yet When Judge Says You Didnt Answer All My Questions.. You Still Proceeded Not To Answer Even After I Asked One Three Times.. For Clarification.. So Hmmmm Lets Consider This.. Unwillingness To Answer All Questions.. Unwillingness To Answer A Question That Was Asked Multiple Times... Hmm Yeah And The Judge Still Isnt On Trial.. Here.. U Are..

STOP FUCKING LYING

26. ISO #3076

27. ISO #3077

28. ISO #3078

29. ISO #3079

What are his scum tells. It isnt a policy lynch its a he has been a detriment lynch

I read frog as toxic and a town negative. He also read #2 as mafia. And a confirmed judge as scum. Get your head out of the sand.
    Detriment? By being myself? I have expressed my small list of reads. Yes, they are not good, but that's how I am. I am not that analytical. You're just saying shit to not feel bad when I flip Town.

#2 was Neutral, so it's not 100% bad ;) He also read me as Town and his list of reads seems to be quite according to mine now.

30. ISO #3080

31. ISO #3081

Ill Ask For The Fourth Time.. Why If Town Would You Ask Bomber To Bomb This Trial? Why Would You Reach Out To Bomber? Wouldnt You Find That Scummy If You Were Town?
    Really? Is this the question you have been claiming I haven't responded to? When I have like 2 times MINIMUM? ...

32. ISO #3082

33. ISO #3083

He is less defensive and holds less of his own reads as scum, compared to when he is town. I've experienced his scum play in 1k rolecards as neutral and illuminati as mafia.
    When he is scum he considers other people's reads much more and tries to go along with them whenever it makes sense for him. He isn't as ignorant as he is as town.
    He embraces others more and generally talks of the town as a team, using words like "we".
    He doesn't do that as town and didn't do that this game as well.

links to the filtered threads by his posts:
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/search...archid=1764980
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/search...archid=1764990

34. ISO #3084

Detriment? By being myself? I have expressed my small list of reads. Yes, they are not good, but that's how I am. I am not that analytical. You're just saying shit to not feel bad when I flip Town.

#2 was Neutral, so it's not 100% bad ;) He also read me as Town and his list of reads seems to be quite according to mine now.
    So you crafted your reads around a dead town for town points?

35. ISO #3085

36. ISO #3086

He is less defensive and holds less of his own reads as scum, compared to when he is town. I've experienced his scum play in 1k rolecards as neutral and illuminati as mafia.
    When he is scum he considers other people's reads much more and tries to go along with them whenever it makes sense for him. He isn't as ignorant as he is as town.
    He embraces others more and generally talks of the town as a team, using words like "we".
    He doesn't do that as town and didn't do that this game as well.

links to the filtered threads by his posts:
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/search...archid=1764980
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/search...archid=1764990
    He holds less of his own reads? Explain?

37. ISO #3087

38. ISO #3088

He holds less of his own reads? Explain?
    In this game Gyrlander started townreading me when I put Distorted as scumread and made some points against him. He was Gyrlander's top scumread at that time as well and almost noone else agreed there.
    When Gyrlander is scum he however asks others for their reads first and then follows them afterwards. The other way around compared to how it went here.

39. ISO #3089

In this game Gyrlander started townreading me when I put Distorted as scumread and made some points against him. He was Gyrlander's top scumread at that time as well and almost noone else agreed there.
    When Gyrlander is scum he however asks others for their reads first and then follows them afterwards. The other way around compared to how it went here.
    Yet I Put Distorted As My Top Scum Read And I Was Scum Read For It By Gyrlander..

40. ISO #3090

41. ISO #3091

Yet I Put Distorted As My Top Scum Read And I Was Scum Read For It By Gyrlander..
    Can you prove that? I'm pretty sure he scumread you for your general play and not for your vote. All I could provide for that matter would be the post with his opinions in which he said he doesn't know why he scumreads you though.

42. ISO #3092

43. ISO #3093

44. ISO #3094

45. ISO #3095

46. ISO #3096

47. ISO #3097

48. ISO #3098

@Light_Yagami this question is directed at you btw. I am not asking Gyrlander here, and I wasn't asking Gyrlander when I wondered about you bringing up the bomber either.
    Yep Im Not The One On Trial So Im Not Obligated To Answer It But Ill Humor You Something Gyrlander Has Yet To Do With My Three Questions..

49. ISO #3099

50. ISO #3100

More like "not telling the truth" it would me that you mention a post I said and distort what I said and then I have to respond to you and tell you NO. It wasn't that idea.

Also, I'm getting the feeling that since pretty much everyone is following Judge this will be like in the mod where you need to rely on night actions cause there's no useful day chat... oops! there's no night actions! damn!

And this is mainly for Mike and Light.

Also, Voss has been kind of MIA. I miss him-

kk

Distorted,Kenny,LightYagami,Mike,Numbertwo,Marshma llowMarshall,Voss,Magoroth,Gyrlander,

There are 2 Mafia, 1 Courtroom Bomber and 1 other Neutral. As Numbertwo claim only makes sense if he is actually Neutral he'll be the random Neutral.

We're left with 3 evils. These are the remaining players: Distorted, Kenny, LightYagami, Mike, Marshmallow Marshall, Voss, Magoroth.

To be honest I can't really remember why I townread Magoroth, I think it was due to some posts that pinged me as Town... hum. He hasn't posted much in this little fight we just had so I can't really reconsider. I'll have to put him back to null.

Marshmallow Marshall, I think he may be Town due to the posts of him "having solved the game". I don't think he makes those posts as scum. That's why he'll be considered Town for now.

Mike, the super random dude that has been trying to be productive but pretty much every post succeeds in giving me a headache. To be honest I can't really tell right now, I'll be leaning Town for now and re-read Chicago if I have time.

LightYagami (?). Random. Idk. Magnificent. Arigato. Sugoi.

Kenny. Now, I wonder why he's all up there. I can't really think why I put him there in that cvote lmao. As he's literally fighting everybody and after I agreed with him about Distorted SUDDENLY everyone decided that I must be lynched and threw all kinds of shit against me.

Distorted. I can't give real arguments that you would like for why I think Distorted is scum. Since the start I've been getting the eww vibe from you, and I still remember his first list of reads that felt strange. Normally you also don't make list of reads that soon (heh, I read this). With my interaction with him he has not been addressing what I actually told him, and I told him in many posts that he wasn't telling the truth. (Surprisingly enough, it's quite similar to what Slaol has been doing. Overall being an asshole to me) Idk, SCUM.

Okey, just realised I skipped Voss. Err... can't really tell. I was kinda Townreading him, that's waht I can remember.

So for now I'll just say that I feel that Distorted, and 2 people between Light,Mike and MM are evil.
    After 3 Days You Give A Reads List And It Is Likely Wrong.. What Made You Settle On Me And Distorted @Gyrlander ?