User Tag List

Page 46 of 54 FirstFirst ... 36 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,300 of 2667

Thread: S-FM Chicago

1. ISO #2251

2. ISO #2252

Re: S-FM Chicago

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If yzb25 flips town I will say lych me next day. I am telling you he is red and will flip red.
    if your theory is right wouldn't we want to lynch noctiz? or are you not sure enough in your claim?
    I love oops

Spoiler : :

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░▒░▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▒▁▁▁▁▁▒▒░░░▒░░░░░░▒░░░░░▒░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░▁▐█▁▐░▒▒▁▐█▁░░░
    ▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▌░░░░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▀▀░░░░▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄██▓▓▌▀░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▄▒░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▄▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄

3. ISO #2253

4. ISO #2254

Jesus Christ, come on..

Listen, if yzb is red scum then I have to be red scum by association with yzb but because of my actions on D2 towards Mag I am so very unlikely to be red scum that by association yzb is also very very unlikely to be red scum because I received feedback that I was attacked but then healed by yzb. The reason I asked for drug dealer evidence is of course because I wanted to know if there is even the slightest chance that yzb could be red scum despite the feedback I got. Since everyone denied such evidence it means that in my eyes yzb is confirmed Doctor, most likely town.

Moving on, AIVION is as much confirmed town as can be due to Light's confirmation.

Now onto Mike, the only reason I believe he is town is because Kenny said so. And he didn't say it in a "only kind of sure" way in his LW, rather he was completely and 100% sure. If Kenny just talked bullshit then I will blame him after the game but for now I'll take it at face value because it's a lot more likely than the alternatives of this situation.

That leaves us with blink, Slaol, Brendan and SB16 for the rest of the neutral and scum slots.
    SB16 might be a neutral killing role, he's simply very scummy in my eyes. However I think he is the least likely player to be Mag's scum mate.
    blink's claim is that of a neutral benign and I understand what exactly he's claiming to be. I saw a bit of buddying with Mag but I also saw posts against him so for now all this leads me to is the thought that he really is what he claims. There is another possibility in which he already turned against the town but I don't think that's very likely.

Slaol or Brendan, one of those (or maybe both?) are scum mates of Mag. And to be honest, my heart is telling me to go with the Slaol lynch even though Brendan doesn't have much more of a town lean for me compared to Slaol.

-vote Slaol
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i scumreaded him because his posts were gay
    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    ah fuck.
    I HARDCLAIM MASON ASSASSIN.

5. ISO #2255

Quote Originally Posted by Brendan View Post
    if your theory is right wouldn't we want to lynch noctiz? or are you not sure enough in your claim?
    Yes that would be correct but this flip will for one 100% confirm mayor as 100% town or scum. Think about it if yzb25 flips scum this makes100% mayor scum if yzb25 flips town ( I know it won’t) Mayor will be 100% confirmed town. Or we dot. Do lych and see if yzb25 lives three the night if he is town he will die no way this late scum would skip a confirmed town doc. If he live that would also confirm him as scum. But what I don’t want to do is lych a town we need all of tejem to win. Remember NoctiZ has 2 votes if he is town we ok but if he is not we screwed. We have to be smart at this point not just lych happy.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

6. ISO #2256

One thing though: I'm voting Slaol especially because I think his claim doesn't add up, I could see him being a kind of Lover role but it's weird that it's 1-sided, it's weird that he has to follow my vote and it's weird that it's supposedly a town role. I'd expect it to be a neutral role.

Now on the other hand, hasn't Brendan pretty much evaded properly claiming anything?
    ah fuck.

7. ISO #2257

Yes that would be correct but this flip will for one 100% confirm mayor as 100% town or scum. Think about it if yzb25 flips scum this makes100% mayor scum if yzb25 flips town ( I know it won’t) Mayor will be 100% confirmed town. Or we dot. Do lych and see if yzb25 lives three the night if he is town he will die no way this late scum would skip a confirmed town doc. If he live that would also confirm him as scum. But what I don’t want to do is lych a town we need all of tejem to win. Remember NoctiZ has 2 votes if he is town we ok but if he is not we screwed. We have to be smart at this point not just lych happy.
    Yeah, we have to be smart, so stop advocating a yzb lynch and don't even think about lynching me either. There's 2 KPN, we don't have a lot of nights left.
    ah fuck.

8. ISO #2258

Quote Originally Posted by NoctiZ View Post
    Jesus Christ, come on..

Listen, if yzb is red scum then I have to be red scum by association with yzb but because of my actions on D2 towards Mag I am so very unlikely to be red scum that by association yzb is also very very unlikely to be red scum because I received feedback that I was attacked but then healed by yzb. The reason I asked for drug dealer evidence is of course because I wanted to know if there is even the slightest chance that yzb could be red scum despite the feedback I got. Since everyone denied such evidence it means that in my eyes yzb is confirmed Doctor, most likely town.

Moving on, AIVION is as much confirmed town as can be due to Light's confirmation.

Now onto Mike, the only reason I believe he is town is because Kenny said so. And he didn't say it in a "only kind of sure" way in his LW, rather he was completely and 100% sure. If Kenny just talked bullshit then I will blame him after the game but for now I'll take it at face value because it's a lot more likely than the alternatives of this situation.

That leaves us with blink, Slaol, Brendan and SB16 for the rest of the neutral and scum slots.
    SB16 might be a neutral killing role, he's simply very scummy in my eyes. However I think he is the least likely player to be Mag's scum mate.
    blink's claim is that of a neutral benign and I understand what exactly he's claiming to be. I saw a bit of buddying with Mag but I also saw posts against him so for now all this leads me to is the thought that he really is what he claims. There is another possibility in which he already turned against the town but I don't think that's very likely.

Slaol or Brendan, one of those (or maybe both?) are scum mates of Mag. And to be honest, my heart is telling me to go with the Slaol lynch even though Brendan doesn't have much more of a town lean for me compared to Slaol.

-vote Slaol
    Good points, @rest of town you all know NoctiZ better than me do you agree or am I getting played? Because I am starting to believe him.

-vote Slaol

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

9. ISO #2259

Alright, hold your horses. Don't want anyone lynched here and actually I'm not quite decided yet on who the right lynch is.

-unvote

Can anyone else tell me their thoughts on my idea that SB16 is a night killing neutral, blink and Slaol are benign neutrals and Brendan is scum red? That's my thoughts currently.
    ah fuck.

10. ISO #2260

One thing though: I'm voting Slaol especially because I think his claim doesn't add up, I could see him being a kind of Lover role but it's weird that it's 1-sided, it's weird that he has to follow my vote and it's weird that it's supposedly a town role. I'd expect it to be a neutral role.

Now on the other hand, hasn't Brendan pretty much evaded properly claiming anything?
    I literally said i dont HAVE to follow your vote. Your just my only designated ally and i believe thematically i am your 3rd vote

11. ISO #2261

I agree Brendan is a likely scum. Idk on Stealth but im not sold either. Blink is straight booboo and thats all i have to say on that. I am town so while i might prefer to be removed from this role that is, to quote cryptonic "just my sadism in action", i am a bad lynch

12. ISO #2262

Alright, hold your horses. Don't want anyone lynched here and actually I'm not quite decided yet on who the right lynch is.

-unvote

Can anyone else tell me their thoughts on my idea that SB16 is a night killing neutral, blink and Slaol are benign neutrals and Brendan is scum red? That's my thoughts currently.
    I have a nul read on sb16 some times he feels a little key word little scummy and then he seems pro-town so on the average gives me a Nul read on sb16. I don't lean one way or the other. He tends to stay in the shadows unless his name is brought up.

13. ISO #2263

Jesus Christ, come on..

-vote Slaol
    Yea I have no evidence of a Drug dealer esque role myself. Not to mention I've only Night Feedback once, and it was with Karen sending me a message on N1.

I dunno, I sort of believe the Slaol Lover claim... It's weird but, with the way he's playing and the subtle hints I saw him drop now that I see his full story here, I can believe it. I could be wrong, I could just be bad at reading Slaol's slot, but I dunno... I can just "Feel" it...

But that Leaves us with Brendan, Blink, and SB16 and I'm unsure in that regard. I'll have to skim through the game and read what people say about them, haven't really put much thought into this game as I was busy all day yesterday.

Also on the YZB Topic, yea. With his claim and what I've read of him (His case on mike etc) I believe Yzb to be town. Figured I'd throw that out there since I said I was gonna fully ISO his slot.

Time to do some morning stuff and I will start reading.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

14. ISO #2264

-unvote

Brendon gives me a town lean. Blink Has not changed not ones his claim, I believe he has been pro town( or doing one hell of a job making us thing that). Bink is one of 2 posaibliltys 1 exactly what he says (i lean to the 1st) or a Nuet Killer.

15. ISO #2265

16. ISO #2266

Brendon gives me a town lean. Blink Has not changed not ones his claim, I believe he has been pro town( or doing one hell of a job making us thing that). Bink is one of 2 posaibliltys 1 exactly what he says (i lean to the 1st) or a Nuet Killer.
    HOW IS BRENDAN A TOWN READ BUT THE CONFIRMED MAYOR AND HIS DOCTOR SCUM HOLY FUCK

17. ISO #2267

Quote Originally Posted by Slaol View Post
    I literally said i dont HAVE to follow your vote. Your just my only designated ally and i believe thematically i am your 3rd vote
    I don't belive that Kenny knew about me and I knew about him I am sure the Scum know about each other. But you know about Mayor as an alien and he don't know about you ( Suspect) you have said no it does not confirm he is good. you have said you win if he wins. Something just don't add up.

18. ISO #2268

I, like someone who has told 0 lies this game, am admitting the weakness of my information. I could pretend to have more info, but i dont have that. Noctiz could be scum, fuck if i know, but with 2 night kills theres 0 chance there is also a scum mayor.

The trend ive followed the entire game is that there are subplots within the town. I currently believe you and noctiz are both town but are of opposing subplots.

Ive been exactly on that line the whole time, you people are all just somewhere else, which i cant blame you for- chicago is an awful place

19. ISO #2269

HOW IS BRENDAN A TOWN READ BUT THE CONFIRMED MAYOR AND HIS DOCTOR SCUM HOLY FUCK
    Not town read a town lean

20. ISO #2270

I don't belive that Kenny knew about me and I knew about him I am sure the Scum know about each other. But you know about Mayor as an alien and he don't know about you ( Suspect) you have said no it does not confirm he is good. you have said you win if he wins. Something just don't add up.
    Did you mean this message exactly as you typed it?

21. ISO #2271

22. ISO #2272

I, like someone who has told 0 lies this game, am admitting the weakness of my information. I could pretend to have more info, but i dont have that. Noctiz could be scum, fuck if i know, but with 2 night kills theres 0 chance there is also a scum mayor.

The trend ive followed the entire game is that there are subplots within the town. I currently believe you and noctiz are both town but are of opposing subplots.

Ive been exactly on that line the whole time, you people are all just somewhere else, which i cant blame you for- chicago is an awful place
    you made a good point My only goal is to kill the Mafia family.

-unvote

23. ISO #2273

@NoctiZ mayor, votes and reads give me that impression from the beginning of the game and his rp was p elaborate with his win con in the beginning
    @Stealthbomber16 scummy, i just don't like their posts so far this game
    @AIVION confirmed cit
    @Mike confirmed town meme from kenny's last will
    @Slaol scummiest, not convinced by his "evidence" and his role is almost as far-fetched as survivor jester but i think he's trying to insinuate he was executioner? i honestly have no idea what the fuck he's trying to say in his interaction with slaol
    @yzb25 confirmed doctor? if we're going off the basis of confirmed mayor... this was kind of already obvious by what noctiz said and i really don't think he needed to spell it out for everyone
    @blinkskater meme role/long-haul scum play if we don't lynch slaol or stealth today this is who i would default to

the win con % could have too many possible explanations really, and kenny's last will confirms him which is good enough for me at the moment unless you have actual evidence of cult besides just a hunch.

I just think he's paranoid with kenny's last will and is really trying to lead town now that he's pretty much confirmed...

I just didn't make it back to the thread in time before he was already lynched, I think i mentioned that already. I was def willing to drop the hammer if i needed to but i wasn't expecting day to end so quickly. I thought i would have more time.

nope

i dont see a reason not to believe this

you def didn't need to go that far, should have followed thru with what you told noctiz lol

so yzb thinks mike is cult and mike thinks yzb and noctiz are cult... seems we're at an impasse...
    Ehhhh, I'm on the fence with this post by Brendan.

Care to explain more on your reads for SB16? Why is his posts Super scummy to you?

I Can sort of feel your reluctance towards Slaol's claim, but all you use in your scum read IS his claim.. which doesn't seem right. Is there other factors that point to him being scum?

I also don't like how you just say "Mike is confirmed" thanks to Kenny's Last will. I don't know, I'm still sticking to my guns saying that Mike isn't actually "Town" but more of a neutral player that just wants the Mafia dead. Which is fine, but has to die eventually.

Hmm..

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

24. ISO #2274

-vote Brendan

Screw it, following my heart

<3

I hope you can give us more on your thoughts.

Time to go do an ISO on Stealth!~

25. ISO #2275

Did you mean this message exactly as you typed it?
    NO ty I was saying I Don't belive that with Kenny knowing about me and I knowing about him so on so on

26. ISO #2276

27. ISO #2277

Leans are reads. All reads lead to your interpretation of someone's alignment. Fuck all have you played before?
    This is my second game on FM Avions Basic was my First game.

28. ISO #2278

29. ISO #2279

Shit this makes me think he’s like the Rizzo matriarch or some shit lol
    Wonder why you mentioned that during the whole "Mag is Marchesi" Fiasco...

Noctiz’s posts are the only ones I like
    I have a hard time feeling your emotions being pure here. Could be town confusion, could be fake frustration.

My heart's telling me otherwise...

30. ISO #2280

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    Ehhhh, I'm on the fence with this post by Brendan.

Care to explain more on your reads for SB16? Why is his posts Super scummy to you?

I Can sort of feel your reluctance towards Slaol's claim, but all you use in your scum read IS his claim.. which doesn't seem right. Is there other factors that point to him being scum?

I also don't like how you just say "Mike is confirmed" thanks to Kenny's Last will. I don't know, I'm still sticking to my guns saying that Mike isn't actually "Town" but more of a neutral player that just wants the Mafia dead. Which is fine, but has to die eventually.

Hmm..
    dude I My number one goal is mafia dead yes but when kenny died I retired and became Town so now i got a secondary goal to see all scum killed.

31. ISO #2281

I have a hard time feeling your emotions being pure here. Could be town confusion, could be fake frustration.

I'M SUPPOST TO BE DOING A STEALTH ISO!

Hehe xD

32. ISO #2282

dude I My number one goal is mafia dead yes but when kenny died I retired and became Town so now i got a secondary goal to see all scum killed.
    Well, for now I can believe it... but we'll see.

= )

33. ISO #2283

Good point. very good point.

34. ISO #2284

Right now the more I think about it the more I believe a Brendan lynch is the way to go. I'll hold off until later though because we can still try and figure more out.
    ah fuck.

35. ISO #2285

36. ISO #2286

37. ISO #2287

My end of day 2 synopsis of Brendan's attitude felt like Marchesi trying to blend in and not be as active.

Him saying something about Rizzo's didn't feel like town trying to make sense of Magoroth's Marchesi claim, but trying to find well ... Rizzo's (And we all know Mag was throwing that out there for a very long time)

If he was town I felt like he'd want to question Magoroth more as town wants all non-town dead.

Hmmm..

38. ISO #2288

Right now the more I think about it the more I believe a Brendan lynch is the way to go. I'll hold off until later though because we can still try and figure more out.
    Yea I'm still doing the Stealth ISO (slowly but surely :P) so I should have more thoughts and feelings on that front.

Blink I would more or less never lynch today and Slaol I would never lynch today.

Sort of where I'm at.

I should have something on Stealth as the day progresses.

39. ISO #2289

Same bb
    Slaol can you explain on thing to me Why did you try and Hammer Light? ON day 1 lych? that is one thing I just can't get over even light said that was scummy ass all can be. This is why I don't belive you for you saying who you say you are.

40. ISO #2290

My end of day 2 synopsis of Brendan's attitude felt like Marchesi trying to blend in and not be as active.

Him saying something about Rizzo's didn't feel like town trying to make sense of Magoroth's Marchesi claim, but trying to find well ... Rizzo's (And we all know Mag was throwing that out there for a very long time)

If he was town I felt like he'd want to question Magoroth more as town wants all non-town dead.

Hmmm..
    THE RIZZOS ARE ALL GONE. they Mag new that he was wanting to get me lyched because he knew Rizzos ie me was Night immune. IE big dick role night immune with a townie to confirm me.
    This is why I also suspected YZB25 because he kept on the same BS cult story that Mag started to try and get me lyched. with me alive town garentted win be lyched town loses. The Mafia new and knows that.

41. ISO #2291

0th of all, i didnt check votes before putting that vote down. That would have been my B if he had been lynched. First of all, nothing i have said conflicts with hating Light. Secondly, i didnt try to hammer Light, which i said on that day, i was merely responding to an question about when i would vote- which is why i said "now". Thirdly, for all the "maybe trying to hammer a town" im actually one of the few who hasnt mislynched because i wasnt on the GreyEllieander lynch train. So my voting history is actually lowkey good despite everyone misrepresenting that moment.

42. ISO #2292

THE RIZZOS ARE ALL GONE. they Mag new that he was wanting to get me lyched because he knew Rizzos ie me was Night immune. IE big dick role night immune with a townie to confirm me.
    This is why I also suspected YZB25 because he kept on the same BS cult story that Mag started to try and get me lyched. with me alive town garentted win be lyched town loses. The Mafia new and knows that.
    Also this is why I suspected Mayor and so did Kenny. because with this would make sense to have a courrpt mayor to balance it yet make mayor be known d1 and yet no one attack mayor n1 major suspect. now do you all se why we suspected mayor and yzb25 Make sense now?

43. ISO #2293

0th of all, i didnt check votes before putting that vote down. That would have been my B if he had been lynched. First of all, nothing i have said conflicts with hating Light. Secondly, i didnt try to hammer Light, which i said on that day, i was merely responding to an question about when i would vote- which is why i said "now". Thirdly, for all the "maybe trying to hammer a town" im actually one of the few who hasnt mislynched because i wasnt on the GreyEllieander lynch train. So my voting history is actually lowkey good despite everyone misrepresenting that moment.
    Ty for answering that. makes sense

44. ISO #2294

....OOOhhhhh

you know, THAT actually makes sense and I can see your scum read on YZB in a totes different light...

Fascinating..

I'm still on the fence about your whole "turned into town" story, but as of now I'd more or less wouldn't lynch you today.

Between Stealth and Brendan, who do you feel is more or less Marchesi?

I want your full thoughts on this today. I feel like you can do it!~

45. ISO #2295

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I have a big marshmallow dick
    He was referring to MM Not Notctz

Sorry Slaol I don't buy it It feels to much Like posable 3 man Mafia. I say Lych Slaol. I did not like how just one person sided with mayor and he backed out too fast. I want to see Slaol flip. town if i am right if we lych a town we may just lose controlling votes tomorrow. to scum. Slaol is not town read at all. I am ok with either Slaol or Yzb25 You all know one fact I want Red Lyched.

46. ISO #2296

He was referring to MM Not Notctz

Sorry Slaol I don't buy it It feels to much Like posable 3 man Mafia. I say Lych Slaol. I did not like how just one person sided with mayor and he backed out too fast. I want to see Slaol flip. town if i am right if we lych a town we may just lose controlling votes tomorrow. to scum. Slaol is not town read at all. I am ok with either Slaol or Yzb25 You all know one fact I want Red Lyched.
    Sorry Slaol I don't buy it It feels to much Like posable 3 man Mafia. I say Lych Slaol. I did not like how just one person sided with mayor and he backed out too fast. I want to see Slaol flip.
    Town if i am right if we lych a town we may just lose controlling votes tomorrow. to scum. Slaol is not town read at all. I am ok with either Slaol or Yzb25 You all know one fact I want Red Lyched.

47. ISO #2297

Sorry Slaol I don't buy it It feels to much Like posable 3 man Mafia. I say Lych Slaol. I did not like how just one person sided with mayor and he backed out too fast. I want to see Slaol flip.
    Town if i am right if we lych a town we may just lose controlling votes tomorrow. to scum. Slaol is not town read at all. I am ok with either Slaol or Yzb25 You all know one fact I want Red Lyched.
    ....what?

;/

Just when I thought we were on the same page you do this... what the hell...

My theory on you being just a neutral instead of being a "retired town" is becoming more and more plausible.

48. ISO #2298

49. ISO #2299

....what?

;/

Just when I thought we were on the same page you do this... what the hell...

My theory on you being just a neutral instead of being a "retired town" is becoming more and more plausible.
    Maybe I am overthinking it I don't know.
    This is just a scenario

If mayor was corrupt and sided with scum He stated his lych was Mag or Blink Lets say he put his vote on Mag to throw off suspicion but did not intend on Mag getting lyched .IE why he acted surprised about the Early lych. So Mag there Killer who Admited he killed MM SO meaning the NK killed kenny D1 makes sense because scum would not want to kill kenny to confirm me. Now only 1 Kill last night the NK kill kills Light to confirm another town Avion( don't know the mindset of the nk yet) now maybe the only Mafia killer was killed so Mayor Claims I was attacked and healed to confirm YZB25 because we all Suspected him from D2 Lych. and now YZB25 calls I am doc that healed Mayor. confirming them both. and if they have a 3rd Slaol who is saying I am on the side of mayor. who tried to turbo Light D! saying he did a newb move and did not notice the votes. If that is true yes that is a IF then if we lych anyone but one of the 3 tomorrow they have Majority votes. also notice that when I voted Slaol with mayor he jumped off fast. Suspect.

I am being honest in my reads is all. IS this true I DONT KNOW all i know is this is what I have seen. The second Mayor said I was healed by a doc I knew that second Yzb25 was going to say I am the doc. Tell me you all did not see that coming. If I am off base and you think I am Wrong then Make me Lych #1 because town will be lost if i am correct.

50. ISO #2300

-unvote

You are referring to this when you said it was suspect that he jumped off Slaol's train right?

What L was slaol at at the time?

It just looks like The Mayor didn't want an early possible hammer is all.